-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 01:34:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  My dog shits everywhere
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My dog shits everywhere  (Read 7080 times)
nobody
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2009, 12:05:20 AM »

We have a nervous dog who's also pretty stupid. Just being honest.

Each day is basically a countdown until she shits or pisses on the floor. She never got the hang of going out on the lawn so we use the dog pad paper things for her to go on. However since such things are against a dog's nature, she only goes on them at select times. Like when someone is around and she wants to win their affection (or dog treats) by shitting where they want her to sh*t.

About 15 minutes ago I made my way downstairs to make some whole grain bread toast and peanut butter with my side glass of milk. I smelled something bad.

f***! I came down to make food before going to bed, not to pick up sh*t! So I didn't, f*** it, let it stink up the house, let someone else do it, I'm tired of picking up sh*t.

The dog shits more than I do, and in bigger amounts. She's a small dog no longer than my forearm. I swear to the devil it's true. I sh*t like once every two or three days and not in big amounts. She shits at least four times a day I'd reckon and it's always ridiculously huge. I'm not in charge of feeding her because I'm too much of a hardass and I'd only feed her when she was REALLY hungry, not when her greed for food showed its head. And I'd only give her enough as to fill her belly and keep her alive and kicking, and no dog treats. So everyone else gives her way too much food, more than she needs. So she's also fat.

Basically she's an overweight dog who shits all over the carpet and pisses all over the carpet. Our dining room carpet is totally ruined by sh*t stains for thousands of shits she's shitted. So is the room she sleeps in. Luckily the room I abide in most of my days has a strict no sh*t policy and the few times she's sh*t in here I gave her a smack she would remember.

Perhaps mean ... I don't disagree, and cruel since the dog does not understand and it is only her nature to sh*t and piss when she needs to and where it seems perfectly OK to do so, but I don't care. I don't like a shitty carpet.

She's about four years old I think. How can I stop this nightmare? Seriously, my life is like a David Lynch film. Worse. Lynch would not last five minutes in my reality.

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »

Hmm, it's probably poorly-trained.

Additionally, that picture is very disgusting.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
nobody
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 12:34:19 AM »

Hmm, it's probably poorly-trained.

Additionally, that picture is very disgusting.

Perhaps ... but she's mostly just nervous and stupid.

When she's nervous or lonely she's sh*t and piss on the floor. Sometimes she actually does it to spite others, believe it or not.

And sometimes she just forgets. It's really quite sad, to be honest. I feel bad for her.

In other areas she's well trained. We walk on the lawn sometimes (I don't walk her, but we play outside together) and all I have to say is "inside" and she trots to the front door with no problem.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 05:28:58 AM »

Seriously man, get a blog.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 07:24:34 AM »

1. Create blog
2. Put funny stuff in blog
3. ? ? ?
4. PROFIT!!!

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »

1. Create blog
2. Put funny stuff in blog
3. ? ? ?
4. PROFIT!!!

Are you by chance a South Park Underpants Gnome?? LOL

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: