gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 04:16:13 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Poll
Question: Things You'd Least Like To Experience With Bruce
Pillow fight ("Disney Girls")
Bath ("Deirdre")
Hang A Big Shift ("Hey Little Cobra")
Pistol-whipping
170 dates a year

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things You'd Least Like To Experience With Bruce (POLL)  (Read 20028 times)
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »

My vote was for bath, but I also think I'd dislike it immensely if he tried to fill my hand with kisses and a Tootsie Roll.

I really don't see how ANYONE could turn down kisses and a Tootsie Roll from Bruce!  Lots of chocolate!!

Yeah but think about how long he's been trying to give those things away....

No mas, por favor.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »

My vote was for bath, but I also think I'd dislike it immensely if he tried to fill my hand with kisses and a Tootsie Roll.

I really don't see how ANYONE could turn down kisses and a Tootsie Roll from Bruce!  Lots of chocolate!!

Yeah but think about how long he's been trying to give those things away....

"well oh my oh gosh oh gee, it really sends chills inside of me"   

YUM!!

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 04:10:28 PM »

It's official! Most of us would rather be hit in the head with a gun than share a bath with Bruce. Still rather him than Mike. Ginger pubes man, they creep me out.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 04:16:09 PM »

It's official! Most of us would rather be hit in the head with a gun than share a bath with Bruce. Still rather him than Mike. Ginger pubes man, they creep me out.

Ginger Pubes?  Sounds like you've been where no man has gone before...

onkster
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »

So tears in the morning is not an option? Hmmmm.
Jason
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »

Ginger Pubes?  Sounds like you've been where no man has gone before...

Mr. oldsurferdude hasn't been there? Smiley
onkster
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »

I thought Ginger Pubes was a Laurel Canyon groupie. But I could be wrong.
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 12:24:48 PM »

So tears in the morning is not an option? Hmmmm.

unlisted, as it should be implied that this follows the bath.

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 01:25:51 PM »

How bout going shorts shopping with Bruce in say, 1981?

Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 02:15:31 PM »

I'd go on the dates.

Date 1) We talk and get to know each other. We find we have quite a few things on common, and, most importantly, he makes me laugh.

Date 2) Dinner at Heston Blumenthal's. Fantastic food, fantastic company, fantastic shorts.

Date 3) Our first kiss!!!!!

Date 4) We park a bit, Bruce can hardly contain himself, (you've seen the shorts). I find it hard to stop but I want it to be special.

Date 5) Tonight's the night!!!!! Back to Bruce's. It is so perfect, candles, wine, a warm bath. Bruce goes to freshen up. Now's my chance. I'm opening the wardrobe. What's with all these shorts?. Here's the box, I'm breaking the lock. I have the acetates...REPEAT, I HAVE THE ACETATES, SEND IN THE CHOPPERS, GET ME OUT-TA HERE
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:16:22 PM by Iron Horse-Apples » Logged
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 02:37:55 PM »

I'd go on the dates.

Date 1) We talk and get to know each other. We find we have quite a few things on common, and, most importantly, he makes me laugh.

Date 2) Dinner at Heston Blumenthal's. Fantastic food, fantastic company, fantastic shorts.

Date 4) We park a bit, Bruce can hardly contain himself, (you've seen the shorts). I find it hard to stop but I want it to be special.

Date 5) Tonight's the night!!!!! Back to Bruce's. It is so perfect, candles, wine, a warm bath. Bruce goes to freshen up. Now's my chance. I'm opening the wardrobe. What's with all these shorts?. Here's the box, I'm breaking the lock. I have the acetates...REPEAT, I HAVE THE ACETATES, SEND IN THE CHOPPERS, GET ME OUT-TA HERE

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

That's the post of the month!

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 02:49:09 PM »

I'd go on the dates.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

That's the post of the month!

But the month is so young and everything still!

Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 02:53:24 PM »

But just then, Dennis kicks in the door and grabs you with both arms behind your back. Bruce comes out of the shower wearing just the tiny white micro-shorts, shaking his head as he and Dennis decide on just what to do with you  Evil
MBE
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 04:25:45 PM »

BATH!!!!!
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »

I'd go on the dates.

Just then the radio transmission cuts out. Iron Horse desperately tries to get a signal but to no avail. He turns round to see Bruce standing in the doorway wearing a smile and nothing else. A gimp outfit, nipple clamps and copious amounts of Vaseline follow. Iron Horse Apples is never heard from on the smileyboard again. Occasionally Bruce dedicates "Slow Summer Dancing" to him. THE END.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »

Not quite the end!

Mike gets him after that!
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »

This thread has made my night! LOL

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Don_Zabu
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 08:15:48 PM »

This thread is going to give me nightmares.

Really funny nightmares, though.  Cheesy
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 10:31:02 PM »

Not quite the end!

Mike gets him after that!

Mike has no qualms about having sloppy seconds.

brother john
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 12:32:33 AM »

Bruce is a good lookin guy, but I dont think Id like to sit in a bath with our nads rubbing against each other.

Wouldn't it actually be quite difficult to have your nads rubbing against each others? As I'm picturing it now, you'd have to link your legs together so that at least one of you had you foot up around the other's head or shoulder, and actively press said nads together. Personally I think Bruce is too old for that sort of thing and has a chair to lift him in and out of the bath, and probably a nice Mexican lady to scrub his back.

Religion is a privilege, not a right.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 06:09:53 AM »

Holy brianista, that's just about put me off my lunch  Shocked

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2011, 06:53:06 PM »

The last page of this thread is such epic win. I don't usually laugh at stuff I read on the internet.

No mas, por favor.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »

Bruce is a good lookin guy, but I dont think Id like to sit in a bath with our nads rubbing against each other.

Wouldn't it actually be quite difficult to have your nads rubbing against each others? As I'm picturing it now, you'd have to link your legs together so that at least one of you had you foot up around the other's head or shoulder, and actively press said nads together. Personally I think Bruce is too old for that sort of thing and has a chair to lift him in and out of the bath, and probably a nice Mexican lady to scrub his back.

The solution would be to simply both, facing each other, squeeze into a single pair of Bruce's shorts!
FUN³
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 07:53:38 AM »

moustache ride
bluesno1fann
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2014, 03:58:29 PM »

I'd rather not be in a bath with Bruce.
Now that would be disgusting  Evil
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx