gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681220 Posts in 27630 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 29, 2024, 04:54:05 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The greatest song Brian Wilson ever recorded!  (Read 5507 times)
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 12:19:03 PM »

As off-the-wall silly songs go, the aforementioned Speed Turtle works much better for me. Did he write that? It sounds like Baker Man and seems almost deliberately to be sending up the old Wilson/Christian songs.
I think he only arranged it.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »

Come to think of it, Andrew, ever thought about uploading your Remember the Zoo acetates on YouTube?

screw that, i'll sell you them for £50  LOL

Those PLMW sessions that someone mentioned on here a while ago got deleted too.... Monitoring mb's for illegal content on youtube seems a little roundabout, no?

Which one of you is it, then? My moneys on The Don  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
mikeyj
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 07:34:50 PM »

As off-the-wall silly songs go, the aforementioned Speed Turtle works much better for me. Did he write that? It sounds like Baker Man and seems almost deliberately to be sending up the old Wilson/Christian songs.
I think he only arranged it.

Written by Sandra Boynton and Michael Ford and yeah from what I remember Brian arranged the vocals.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx