gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:44:40 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 489727 times)
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: March 15, 2016, 10:07:58 AM »

28 successive pointless posts by guess who. Does this mean he'll be buying 28 copies of his own book ?
Smiley Smiley POINTLESS or EXPOSED "HATRED"? Evil Evil "angry 13" CAN"T TAKE IT... LOL LOL
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: March 15, 2016, 10:09:40 AM »

You are a fucking moron.
Smiley Smiley Charles Le Page is that kind of language TOLERATED ON "YOUR" WEBSITE? Smiley Smiley THIS IS MY POINT EXACTLY... Evil Evil
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:19:38 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: March 15, 2016, 10:10:10 AM »

28 successive pointless posts by guess who. Does this mean he'll be buying 28 copies of his own book ?
Smiley Smiley POINTLESS or EXPOSED "HATRED"? Evil Evil "angry 13" CAN"T TAKE IT... LOL LOL
Can't take what Rocky? You aren't making any sense.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: March 15, 2016, 10:13:13 AM »

I think Rocky is high on drugs...

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: March 15, 2016, 10:15:05 AM »

Smiley Smiley emily HATRED IS NONSENSE... Evil Evil I KNOW THAT'S A LITTLE DEEP FOR YOU... DON'T STRAIN YOUR BRAIN... YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF POSTING TO DO!!! LOL LOL KEEP READING  Love
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:16:22 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: March 15, 2016, 10:16:47 AM »

Smiley Smiley emily HATRED IS NONSENSE... Evil Evil I KNOW THAT'S A LITTLE DEEP FOR YOU... DON'T STRAIN YOUR BRAIN... YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF POSTING TO DO!!! LOL LOL
I agree that hatred of people is nonsense. It's also unfortunately very powerful. But again, what are you saying some people "can't take?"
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 15, 2016, 10:18:45 AM »

Smiley     Bicyclerider...Thank You for your post I found it most amusing along with the many other similar views from other Smile readers. In particular, your statement about, "Mike turning his venom on people will play well here"! I guess it's not so outlandish considering the fact that there is the "Man vs Clown" (Why I hate Mike Love) blog that has been in existence for quite some time and has hundreds of people who have posted on it! Especially when you consider over 95% of the posts are indeed people who for one reason or another... HATE MIKE LOVE! As opposed to the handful of, shall we say, PEACENICKS who say they don"t condone hatred. I wonder if those few people feel the same way about Isis, or Isle, which ever is politically correct! Please continue to post to me on Smile I look forward to it! Smiley
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 15, 2016, 11:14:55 AM »

It seems early to be awarding the Screwed Up Poster Of The Year Award already but I don't think anyone's going to catch the current front runner…

“We live in divisive times.”
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: March 15, 2016, 11:23:27 AM »

So is the story that the "heroin incident" was secretly taped not true?
Smiley Smiley Page 2... SNEAKY STAN TAPED IT... and that's not all STAN TAPED... wait till mike-y gets an ear full of the SMOKING GUN TAPE... where Stan tapes he and I talking about...          WHO LIED BEST IN COURT FOR... MIKE Evil Evil

So you taped yourselves discussing how you committed perjury? Heck Rocky, you're even smarter than I thought. A real smokin' gun… see you when you get out – give our regards to Spector!

“We live in divisive times.”
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: March 15, 2016, 11:32:33 AM »

Oh man...my coffee almost went all over the screen...
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: March 15, 2016, 11:40:55 AM »

I was just thinking we should start a thread called The Sensational Rocky Pamplin Thread (Without Rocky), and let's all go over there and have fun, and let Rocky continue to post stuff into the ether.  Because at this point I can't bring myself to read the guy's posts or his writing.  I'm enjoying the tomfoolery much more, but as Gerry has correctly noted, it does get a little boring after awhile with Rocky still hanging around...and of course if anybody wants to be edified by the remaining sample chapters, they can do so without interference.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:41:56 AM by adamghost » Logged
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 15, 2016, 11:51:07 AM »

Its time to escape this thread.  Rocky is perfectly capable of carrying on here all by himself.  He doesn't accept constructive criticism.  He insults everyone.   His manuscript is poorly written and historically inaccurate.  And now, Rocky has resorted to re-posting old comments, just to get his "views" up.  The more we argue with him, the more he likes it.  Bye Rocky, hope you grow up eventually.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1762 on: March 15, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »

What he said - it's no fun making a fool of someone when they don't realise it.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: March 15, 2016, 12:31:36 PM »

Smiley Smiley WELL... THOSE WERE SOME OF "THE ATTACK'S ON THE FIRST "10" OF "70" PAGES... Evil Evil   79,OOO + READS AND IT ISN'T EVEN NOON!  GUESS I WILL HIT 80,000 BY THE END OF THE DAY...  79,369 AND SOARING!!! LOL LOL
Smiley Smiley SMILE READERS... I HAVE POSTED QUOTES FROM THE FIRST 10 PAGES ALONE (70-71) TO ILLUSTRATE... THAT'S ALL THE "angry 13" HAVE EVER DONE...  "PERSONAL ATTACKS"  Evil Evil
        "THE SADDEST PART IS"...  MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN GET IT... THE OTHERS ARE PROUD OF THEMSELVES...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 12:42:16 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 15, 2016, 12:44:24 PM »

What he said - it's no fun making a fool of someone when they don't realise it.
Smiley Smiley "doe boy" WHEN IT COMES TO FOOLS... YOU'RE THE LEADER OF THE PACK!... YOU AND "excessive Emily" Evil Evil
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:27:07 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 15, 2016, 12:44:39 PM »

Smiley Smiley Page 2... SNEAKY STAN TAPED IT... and that's not all STAN TAPED... Wait till Mike-y gets an earful of the "SMOKING GUN TAPE"... where Stan tapes he and I talking about...          WHO LIED BEST IN COURT FOR... MIKE Evil Evil

Wait, what?  Seriously?  What did you and Stan lie about, Rocky?
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 15, 2016, 12:48:11 PM »

Smiley Smiley Page 2... SNEAKY STAN TAPED IT... and that's not all STAN TAPED... Wait till Mike-y gets an earful of the "SMOKING GUN TAPE"... where Stan tapes he and I talking about... WHO LIED BEST IN COURT FOR... MIKE Evil Evil

Wait, what?  Seriously?  What did you and Stan lie about, Rocky?
Smiley Smiley THAT'S COMING SOON...  (EVER HEAR OF IMMUNITY?)  STAN HASN'T... "1.2 MILLION" LOL LOL  "Mike-y has"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:26:21 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 15, 2016, 12:55:17 PM »

The Rocky bashing aside, he is saying, in essense, there was collusion to commit perjury in Mike's behalf, at Mike's behest?

These are serious, and criminal, accusations!  If true, VERY disturbing!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:04:01 PM by OregonRiverRider » Logged

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 15, 2016, 12:57:04 PM »

The Rocky bashing aside, he is saying, in essense, their was collusion to commit perjury in Mike's behalf, at Mike's behest?

Smiley Smiley O.R.R... NOW THERE'S A SMART PERSON!!! Smiley Smiley Do you know who Charles English is...? (Fact Checkers)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:22:54 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 15, 2016, 01:11:24 PM »

The Rocky bashing aside, he is saying, in essense, there was collusion to commit perjury in Mike's behalf, at Mike's behest?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the point of all this. It would make a lot of sense as to why he's doing this.

Let's have an answer!

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: March 15, 2016, 01:15:14 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the point of all this. It would make a lot of sense as to why he's doing this.

Let's have an answer!
Smiley Smiley Woodstock...You will get your answer soon! Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:17:44 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: March 15, 2016, 01:20:28 PM »

The Rocky bashing aside, he is saying, in essense, their was collusion to commit perjury in Mike's behalf, at Mike's behest?

These are serious, and criminal, accusations!  If true, VERY disturbing!
Smiley Smiley O.R.R... NOW THERE'S A SMART PERSON!!! Smiley Smiley Do you know who Charles English is...?

Obviously,  your posts refer to the lyric trial?

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: March 15, 2016, 01:21:47 PM »

Smiley Smiley O.R.R... NOW THERE'S A SMART PERSON!!! Smiley Smiley Do you know who Charles English is...?
Charles English, deceased, attorney to the Stars?

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: March 15, 2016, 01:25:01 PM »

Obviously,  your posts refer to the lyric trial?
[/quote  Smiley Smiley Right... Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:26:47 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: March 15, 2016, 01:25:52 PM »

Charles English, deceased, attorney to the Stars?
  Smiley Smiley Right Again... Smiley Smiley
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx