gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 07:23:04 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 493485 times)
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: March 06, 2016, 01:52:58 PM »

Smiley Smiley  Verlander...?   It's great YOUR A TURD EXPERT... it will come in HANDY... when your SUED for SLANDER!  LOL LOL   And you will be... and you will loose!  LOL  Name calling... I leave that to "the angry 13"  Smiley Smiley
mtaber, you called it, hilariously. The projection continues to provide the fine irony.
Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 06, 2016, 01:55:05 PM »

Smiley Smiley  Verlander...?   It's great YOUR A TURD EXPERT... it will come in HANDY... when your SUED for SLANDER!  LOL LOL   Name calling... I leave that to "the angry 13"

Let's cut the crap and get down to brass tacks, Rock. This book probably wouldn't sell. First off, nobody knows who you are. Second, it reads like my 11 year old's creative writing class (except their stuff is usually written correctly). And 3rd, if you plan on including any "JUICY" tidbits on the Lovester, he'd probably sue you into the ground. Actually, maybe you could see about taking all of these posts, and putting them into a book!
bachelorofbullets
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 06, 2016, 01:56:49 PM »

Smiley Smiley So it's not only mike-y that your in love with "doe boy" ask Stan how many splinters he picked out of his A*ss... (you two have that thing in common)  He never started a single game... for a 1st round pick... that is the definition of a "BUST"! Smiley Smiley  I did over 30 National Commercials... and then I won "The International Camel Man" job!  I made over TWO MILLION DOLLARS in My MODELING CAREER ... Stan signed ONE contract for a half mil... and they hated paying him it for picking splinters and smoking. LOL Smokin

And yet, you still had to stoop to being a male prostitute? That ain't good, Rock.

I'm confused. Are people genuinely taken with this guy, or is this sort of like everyone is joking around, and Rocky Raccoon isn't in on the joke? Reminds me of the Daro situation a bit. A dirtbag who shows up and wants to tell his story, and a lot of it seems to be BS, or half-truths. And no amount of "quotation marks" and  Smiley Smiley LOL LOL can turn a turd into a diamond.

Are you in denial or something?  You are calling a close friend of Brian's a dirtbag?  Who spews half-truths and BS?  You do know that Van Dyke backed up what Lorren said...right?

No matter what you think of Mr. P., it's going to take more than mockery to prove him wrong.
Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 06, 2016, 01:57:42 PM »

Smiley Smiley  Verlander...?   It's great YOUR A TURD EXPERT... it will come in HANDY... when your SUED for SLANDER!  LOL LOL   And you will be... and you will loose!  LOL  Name calling... I leave that to "the angry 13"  Smiley Smiley
mtaber, you called it, hilariously. The projection continues to provide the fine irony.

Emily...are you one of "the angry 13"  LOL LOL LOL I think that YOU are NOT A "LADY"  LOL LOL LOL just jelous of "THE ROCKSTER"  LOL LOL LOL

See, I can do it, too!
Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 06, 2016, 01:59:17 PM »

Smiley Smiley So it's not only mike-y that your in love with "doe boy" ask Stan how many splinters he picked out of his A*ss... (you two have that thing in common)  He never started a single game... for a 1st round pick... that is the definition of a "BUST"! Smiley Smiley  I did over 30 National Commercials... and then I won "The International Camel Man" job!  I made over TWO MILLION DOLLARS in My MODELING CAREER ... Stan signed ONE contract for a half mil... and they hated paying him it for picking splinters and smoking. LOL Smokin

And yet, you still had to stoop to being a male prostitute? That ain't good, Rock.

I'm confused. Are people genuinely taken with this guy, or is this sort of like everyone is joking around, and Rocky Raccoon isn't in on the joke? Reminds me of the Daro situation a bit. A dirtbag who shows up and wants to tell his story, and a lot of it seems to be BS, or half-truths. And no amount of "quotation marks" and  Smiley Smiley LOL LOL can turn a turd into a diamond.

Are you in denial or something?  You are calling a close friend of Brian's a dirtbag?  Who spews half-truths and BS?  You do know that Van Dyke backed up what Lorren said...right?

No matter what you think of Mr. P., it's going to take more than mockery to prove him wrong.

I also know that VDP said that The Beatles came to LA and listened to SMiLE tapes, and that was a load of crap, too. You're point?
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: March 06, 2016, 02:03:02 PM »

Smiley Smiley Verlander,  not a bad idea... I might just do that!  A second BOOK?  Smiley Smiley  And it's also going to take a lot more than mockery to keep me from being Published! In fact the 70,000 reads and climbing only HELPS! LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 02:13:05 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1481 on: March 06, 2016, 02:07:53 PM »

Smiley Smiley  Verlander...?   It's great YOUR A TURD EXPERT... it will come in HANDY... when your SUED for SLANDER!  LOL LOL   And you will be... GET A LAWYER... and you will loose!... maybe stan and mike will pay for your lawyer  LOL  LOL     Name calling... I leave that to "the angry 13"  Smiley Smiley

Just an fyi, but threatening a lawsuit is serious business, and falsely threatening one can have legal implications of its own.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1482 on: March 06, 2016, 02:09:17 PM »

You do know that Van Dyke backed up what Lorren said...right?

Re-read what VDP's tweet actually said. It sure as hell wasn't anything like "yes, he's right all the way down the line". Not even close.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1483 on: March 06, 2016, 02:10:32 PM »

Not only that, but Parks has his own axe to grind.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1484 on: March 06, 2016, 02:18:03 PM »

Smiley Smiley  Verlander...?   It's great YOUR A TURD EXPERT... it will come in HANDY... when your SUED for SLANDER!  LOL LOL   And you will be... GET A LAWYER... and you will loose!... maybe stan and mike will pay for your lawyer  LOL  LOL     Name calling... I leave that to "the angry 13"  Smiley Smiley

FYI... one, posting on a forum such as this is (technically) publishing, thus it's libel, not slander (which is spoken)... and two, for it to be libellous, it has to be untrue. Which, according to the advert previously posted, it's not. My old drinking buddy Oscar tried it, and lost, big time.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: March 06, 2016, 02:23:13 PM »

Emily...are you one of "the angry 13"  LOL LOL LOL I think that YOU are NOT A "LADY"  LOL LOL LOL just jelous of "THE ROCKSTER"  LOL LOL LOL

See, I can do it, too!
I think, hard to be sure, that I'm the lead angerer!
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 06, 2016, 02:28:20 PM »

Smiley Well, I'm bored... Good night ladies and gentlemen... You too, Emily! LOL LOL

I'm bored with you, but I'm always into talking about Asterix and Obelix!!!

Me too! The Roman agent was the guy who sowed discord among the villagers. They always fought amongst themselves, of course, but in a friendly sort of unhygeniex sort of way, which is how I like to pretend the intramural squabbles here are. The Roman agent insidiously really turned them against each other.
Forrest Gump
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 06, 2016, 02:30:55 PM »

some people just need to stay away from their keyboard for a week or two. may do them some good.......
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 06, 2016, 02:37:36 PM »

Somebody photoshop football uniform Rocky into a village people picture ASAP! 

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 06, 2016, 02:52:38 PM »

Pro basketball career of Stan Love:

9th pick in the 1971 NBA draft

1971-72 Baltimore 74 games NBA - division champions, conference semifinals
1972-73 Baltimore 72 games NBA - division champions, conference semifinals
1973-74 Lakers 51 games NBA - division champions, conference semifinals
1974-75 Lakers 30 games NBA
1974-75 San Antonio 12 games ABA - 2nd in division, division semifinals

Pro football career of Rushton Pamplin:

5th pick 10th round (239th overall) of the 1971 NFL draft

1971 New Orleans cut in pre-season
197? Montreal (CFL) cut in pre-season

Guess they've redefined the meaning of "bust" since I last checked.
Well both of these guys should be proud of their athletic accomplishments. To be drafted by any pro league is no easy task.
I am interested in the sub plot of the Mike-Stan-Stephen triangle. Steve and Rocky are obviously good friends. It sounds like Rocky ain't a huge Stan fan. Mike seems to still have a relationship with Stanley. So was this a question of taking sides around the time of Steve's dismissal?
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 06, 2016, 03:03:45 PM »

The 1977 fair kicked off on August 18th and ran until the 28th, thus the 22nd didn't coincide with the opening parade. So, no clown asskicking, which would most certainly have been reported in any case at such a prestigious and newsworthy event had it occurred on any day.

Elvis died on August 16. I recall enough sleazy drug/ booze/ broad/ food/ binge/ R&R sh!t coming from the media about him that anyone else was a non-story. Just saying.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 06, 2016, 03:22:04 PM »

It seems that the Rock-ster is being muzzled conspicuously right before his big Mike story. The timing seems a bit funny. I don't think it should be assumed his story is untrue.
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 06, 2016, 03:29:21 PM »

I miss being the only Rocky on the forum.

mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 06, 2016, 03:30:12 PM »

I think now would be a good time to summarize this thread...

Rocky Pamplin has written a manuscript that he hopes to have published.

This manuscript is completely factually accurate, except for the parts that are completely factually inaccurate.

Rocky Pamplin thinks that every "view" or "read" on this thread represents a "buyer" for his manuscript that he hopes to have published.   Thus, Rocky Pamplin believes there are 70,000 "buyers" on this board.

Numerous people have ineffectually tried to offer "constructive criticism" to Rocky Pamplin, hoping Rocky Pamplin will somehow be able to turn this "sow's ear" into a "silk purse".

Rocky Pamplin does not handle "constructive criticism" well.  Rocky Pamplin resorts to name-calling and juvenile insults if anyone makes even the slightest negative comment about his manuscript.  Or his memory.  Or his past livelihoods.

This makes for an interesting thread.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 06, 2016, 03:34:12 PM »

Pro basketball career of Stan Love:

9th pick in the 1971 NBA draft

1971-72 Baltimore 74 games NBA - division champions, conference semifinals
1972-73 Baltimore 72 games NBA - division champions, conference semifinals
1973-74 Lakers 51 games NBA - division champions, conference semifinals
1974-75 Lakers 30 games NBA
1974-75 San Antonio 12 games ABA - 2nd in division, division semifinals

Pro football career of Rushton Pamplin:

5th pick 10th round (239th overall) of the 1971 NFL draft

1971 New Orleans cut in pre-season
197? Montreal (CFL) cut in pre-season

Guess they've redefined the meaning of "bust" since I last checked.
Well both of these guys should be proud of their athletic accomplishments. To be drafted by any pro league is no easy task.
I am interested in the sub plot of the Mike-Stan-Stephen triangle. Steve and Rocky are obviously good friends. It sounds like Rocky ain't a huge Stan fan. Mike seems to still have a relationship with Stanley. So was this a question of taking sides around the time of Steve's dismissal?
Smiley FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS THE BIG PICTURE... YES... JUICE... that is exactly what happened! Stephen WOULD NOT send me home from the tour in Austailia for punching out Carl for giving Dennis $100 that he bought Heroin with and gave half to Brian... even though Carl gave his word to Stephen for that very reason!   Mike was thrilled with me punching Carl out for that... it wasn't until Stephen sent Mike a telegram in an Ashram in India... that read "NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE STUPID"... You need to get back here and rehearse for the upcoming 40 date international tour! I told Stephen... You shouldn't call a stupid person stupid! It's like trying to teach a PIG to sing... it doesn't work... and it irritates the PIG! Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:49:45 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 06, 2016, 03:43:19 PM »

I'm confused. Are people genuinely taken with this guy, or is this sort of like everyone is joking around, and Rocky Raccoon isn't in on the joke?

It's the latter.
(Which said, assuming Pamplin *did* have a period in sex work, it's not really something one should mock him for. He's admitted to enough horrific acts in this thread without picking on something he quite possibly did out of desperation and which between consenting adults causes no-one any harm.)

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1496 on: March 06, 2016, 03:56:43 PM »

it wasn't until Stephen sent Mike a telegram in an Ashram in India...

Leysin in Switzerland, actually... in March 1977, nearly a year before the Australian tour. There was no "40 date international tour" in 1977, or 1978. The telegram was about the new album for Caribou. Page 256/257 of the Gaines book (hardback version).

Ah, them pesky facts, dontcha just HATE them ?

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 06, 2016, 04:06:44 PM »

it wasn't until Stephen sent Mike a telegram in an Ashram in India...

Leysin in Switzerland, actually... in March 1977, nearly a year before the Australian tour. There was no "40 date international tour" in 1977, or 1978. The telegram was about the new album for Caribou. Page 256/257 of the Gaines book (hardback version).

Ah, them pesky facts, dontcha just HATE them ?
Smiley Smiley "doe boy"... Why don't you just admit you are working for mike-y? We ALL KNOW IT!  "mike's minnions"... manning... mott... micha... doe boy!  I have people who e-mail me personally... and none of them "LIKE MIKE"!  That's also how I know Brian and Melinda are following as well... AND THEY LOVE IT!  Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:12:01 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1498 on: March 06, 2016, 04:15:20 PM »

Nope, just amusing myself by pointing out that the accuracy of your recall is roughly on a par with your literary ability and grasp of basic grammar. Granted, it's like shooting fish in a barrel with a bazooka, but then I never was one to pass up the easy option.  Grin

Seriously, you might like to consider that this is the very worst forum to post on if you're going to make such sloppy and easily checked claims, as Loren Daro discovered to his cost. Folk here know their BB history in minute detail.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:21:21 PM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 06, 2016, 04:22:30 PM »

Nope, just amusing myself by pointing out that the accuracy of your recall is roughly on a par with your literary ability and grasp of basic grammar. Granted, it's like shooting fish in a barrel with a bazooka, but then I never was one to pass up the easy option.  Grin
Smiley Smiley Your BENDING OVER like that... and your talking about shooting fish in a barrel with a BAZOOKA! And you think I need help? LOL LOL
Proffer all the facts you want... Brian's NEMISIS  is of interest to the world... and that DIRTY LAUNDRY is mike-y  Evil Evil
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:33:49 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx