gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:05:29 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* Brian/BB picture thread  (Read 1065534 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2006, 07:24:30 AM »

pics of brian/the boys wearing fire hats:

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2006, 07:25:52 AM »

ah crap, how'd those last two get in there.... LOL

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2006, 10:20:17 AM »

Glen Campbell pictures with the beach boys by request...

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »

LOL @ the American Family pics...

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2006, 03:46:41 PM »

thanks.

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
CeylonSailor
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »

ah crap, how'd those last two get in there.... LOL

It's just pieces Brian...just pieces...
Zander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: July 31, 2006, 08:05:31 AM »

Smiley

[attachment deleted by admin]

They say I got brains but they ain't doing me no good, I wish they could...
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 31, 2006, 08:59:11 PM »

Are there any pictures of Brian Wilson and his beard from 1967 that we know yet? I've seen one of him at a SMiLE session in a blue shirt, then a few at the beach with the rest of the band, a car shot with Marilyn, and a living room picture. Any others?

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 31, 2006, 10:05:34 PM »

i'd like to see that car shot...the ones you mention are the only ones i can think of

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 01, 2006, 01:54:35 AM »

i'd like to see that car shot...the ones you mention are the only ones i can think of

Sift down this page for the pictures I mentioned.

http://www.gadflyonline.com/05-06-02/ftr-epiphany.html

Punkinhead, you still have the neck beard? Post a picture!  Cheesy

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 01, 2006, 07:13:15 AM »

HAHAHA, no, i actually shaved it off. Friends were calling it the "chinstrap"...i'm thinkin of growin it back though...but i had so many people compliment me when i shaved it off... LOL

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 02, 2006, 10:00:01 PM »

this is for the Rev Joshua Sloane..... Cheesy

LONG LIVE THE NECKBEARD....even though i shaved it, but i think it's gonna return real soon, i'll keep you updated
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 10:01:22 PM by punkinhead » Logged

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Zander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2006, 08:19:42 AM »

Grin I'm sure I read somewhere on here that somebody was looking for Wild Honey cover that was released with Smiley Smile design, well here it is for those who haven't seen it...

Zander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2006, 02:13:13 AM »

Not very good quality, but I like this picture

punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2006, 07:18:59 AM »

is that KTSA sessions?

~post of the century~
-Mikie

XY
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2006, 08:30:52 AM »

and once again:

punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2006, 09:40:26 AM »

that pic of brian is great....it's fab...i think of American Spring/So Tough era when i see it

~post of the century~
-Mikie

NimrodsSon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2006, 07:12:26 AM »

Does anyone have a high resolution picture of the Brother Records logo?
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2006, 12:31:10 PM »

~post of the century~
-Mikie

punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2006, 12:36:13 PM »

~post of the century~
-Mikie

muchacho_playero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2006, 01:11:09 PM »

hi, i have a flog and i would like to ask if i can post a photo frome here

my flog is: http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/thebeachboys_arg/

if you like, visit it!

thanks
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2006, 01:28:22 PM »

i wouldnt see why not, but then again, i'm only punkinhead

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Don't Back Down
Smiley Smile Associate

shoo-be-do-ba

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2006, 10:44:01 PM »

« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 10:47:44 PM by Old_Master_Painter » Logged

Moon shines bright, asleep in my bed, like so many people got a big day ahead of me
runalot
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2006, 10:48:51 PM »

Is that Carnie and Wendy in that first pic? Wow, brian looks happy 'n healthy.

The things she does to me when she makes love to me...
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx