gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680555 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 06:25:07 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* Brian/BB picture thread  (Read 1062985 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: February 04, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »

Here are some more:

That second set of photos(right below the tape boxes)...is there any way you could post each picture in a bigger size?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
XY
« Reply #526 on: February 09, 2008, 02:15:06 AM »

Don't show Melinda please. Brian last month:

Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: February 09, 2008, 02:59:07 AM »

Don't show Melinda please. Brian last month:

Well, there is nothing to show her... at least when I try to see it....

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
MBE
« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2008, 03:44:46 AM »

Yeah nothing here. Good to see you post again Rocker!
XY
« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2008, 04:14:06 AM »

Sorry Roll Eyes Works for me, so I just tell you what I see:
On the first two pics, Brian is standing arm in arm with an attractive young lady, taken in Australia. I thought that's his on tour girlfriend, but now I learned that she's a singer and appeared at the Sydney Festival.
The other pics are new promo shots. Brian sits on a white chair wearing blue jeans & a nice shirt and laughs.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2008, 02:36:16 PM »

I can't get them to work, either. And, in internet explorer  they come up as red "X"s. Try uploading them to Photobucket.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:40:54 PM by Billy C » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: February 10, 2008, 03:09:16 AM »

Yeah nothing here. Good to see you post again Rocker!

It's nice that one is not forgotten... Thanks

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: February 16, 2008, 02:16:28 AM »

Taken in 2006, found this via google

- Jack Rieley
MBE
« Reply #533 on: February 17, 2008, 02:36:15 AM »

Odd! lol
melissalynn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 17, 2008, 02:49:23 AM »

haha! That's a great picture.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #535 on: February 22, 2008, 11:43:50 PM »

From Mike Kowalski's website:

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 10, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »

The best Beach Boys cover ever?HuhGrin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #537 on: March 10, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »

Ha! The Beach Boys as 'roid freaks!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: March 10, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »

Wow, that's ridiculous.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 07, 2008, 09:21:04 AM »

Does anyone have that cool pic of Brian, with the black shades, scarf, and he's looking down.

Someone had it as their avatar ages ago.

Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: April 07, 2008, 12:32:51 PM »

Here's a link to some pictures from Mike, Bruce and David's show on april 4th 2008 in england.  Thanks to the Beach Boys Britain Board
http://music.monstersandcritics.com/features/article_1398626.php/In_photos_The_Beach_Boys_in_Concert_at_the_Hammersmith_Apollo?page=1

I think this one is very cool:

- Jack Rieley
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 09, 2008, 11:44:22 AM »

Here's a link to some pictures from Mike, Bruce and David's show on april 4th 2008 in england.  Thanks to the Beach Boys Britain Board
http://music.monstersandcritics.com/features/article_1398626.php/In_photos_The_Beach_Boys_in_Concert_at_the_Hammersmith_Apollo?page=1

Well. David's cool. Mike and Bruce are a little too corny for my tastes, though.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
SBGIRL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 09, 2008, 12:22:59 PM »

Does anyone have that cool pic of Brian, with the black shades, scarf, and he's looking down.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh94/SBGIRL_photos/07.jpg

This might be the one..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:50:16 PM by Cathryn » Logged
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 10, 2008, 07:05:44 AM »

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh94/SBGIRL_photos/07.jpg

This might be the one..

wow, that's the one, thx so much!! Smiley

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #544 on: April 11, 2008, 12:29:48 AM »

Well. David's cool. Mike and Bruce are a little too corny for my tastes, though.
You are so ridiculously biased. David and Mike are wearing almost the same thing... how is Dave's cool and Mike's corny?

Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 12, 2008, 07:05:03 AM »

You are so ridiculously biased. David and Mike are wearing almost the same thing... how is Dave's cool and Mike's corny?

True, Mike looks very cool..

Did not like you're comment one bit ascrodin

Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2008, 05:38:18 AM »

[/quote]
[/quote]You are so ridiculously biased. David and Mike are wearing almost the same thing... how is Dave's cool and Mike's corny?
[/quote]

True, Mike looks very cool..

Did not like you're comment one bit ascrodin
[/quote]

I think it's because it looks like Dave's shirt is white, not flowered. Also, Dave's cap and shoes match his suit. I'm not attacking Mike. Just pointing out some differences. Dave is a little more conservative, which could be good or bad for a rock and roll show.
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 14, 2008, 05:46:50 AM »

Not how they are dressed, but just their performance mannerisms in general. Mike has all those corny jokes, and his dancing....  Bruce just...acts like Bruce. I never said they shouldn't be corny, since that's the way they naturally act. They been like that since the '60s, there's no need for them to change it now. Yeah, sometimes Brian's mannerisms embarrass me too, but he can get away with it because...because...I don't know why. Because he's Brian?? LOL

And yes, I'm totally biased. Not exactly a David Leaf worshipping Brianista, but more like Wilson brothers=good guys, Mike=bad guy from SMiLE onward, Al=sided with Mike out of practicality and defected to the Wilsons just a little too late, Bruce=neutral party who kisses Mike's ass because being in "The Beach Boys" is a very lucrative job, Blondie and Ricky=got out of the group just in time to avoid all the infighting, David=only one on good terms with everybody.
Sorry about the tangent...back to pictures...

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Summer_Days
Smiley Smile Associate

...and your dream comes true.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #548 on: April 16, 2008, 03:49:43 PM »

Anyone here have  the picture from the 15 Big Ones/Love You twofer of the boys where Carl is writing on his hand and Brian's wearing a shirt saying American Spirit? Thanks, I plan to start a humorous thread using that one

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together, in the kind of world where we belong?
http://wildsmiley.weebly.com
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 27, 2008, 02:54:20 PM »

David is cooler in this pic because he's got more talent than Mike

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx