gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680555 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 11:24:46 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* Brian/BB picture thread  (Read 1063111 times)
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: November 03, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »

With that getup and instrument Brian looks more fit to be jamming with the Cantina band at the Mos Eisley bar.
Brian Wilson Reimagines star wars cantina band LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: November 03, 2011, 07:09:06 PM »

With that getup and instrument Brian looks more fit to be jamming with the Cantina band at the Mos Eisley bar.

Yes!!!! For some reason I can picture this actually happening LOL

Let's hitch a plane to LA and pitch this thing to Brian Grin

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: November 03, 2011, 07:16:44 PM »

Good Idea,  then afterwards we can pick up Brian and drive to the skywalker ranch to see if George Lucas can digitally insert Brian into Star Wars. He can also be duet with Max Reebo (blue elephant dude on keyboards) from "Jedi".
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:19:12 PM by SMiLE Brian » Logged

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 03, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »

Good Idea,  then afterwards we can pick up Brian and drive to the skywalker ranch to see if George Lucas can digitally insert Brian into Star Wars. He can also be duet with Max Reebo (blue elephant dude on keyboards) from "Jedi".

I got this funny image of Brian being hired out as a lounge/session musician on Tatooine. Hey, if it gives Lucas a reason to reissue Star Wars yet again, why not? LOL

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 04, 2011, 08:13:01 AM »

I got this funny image of Brian being hired out as a lounge/session musician on Tatooine. Hey, if it gives Lucas a reason to reissue Star Wars yet again, why not? LOL
Heck make Dr. Landy a sith lord. LOL Or have Brian play "love you" to Luke and Obi-wan.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:28:38 AM by SMiLE Brian » Logged

anazgnos
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: November 04, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »

Anybody have a hi-res version of the Brian Good Humor man shot?  I searched the board archives and came up empty...
Bleachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: November 05, 2011, 07:22:22 AM »

Anybody has a high res picture of Brian in the studio control room, at the console?

I want to make a screensaver for my iMac in my recording studio, though this could look good
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1257 on: November 12, 2011, 03:20:54 AM »

Who would've thought ?

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1258 on: November 16, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »

Also found on facebook. What LP is Dennis holding ?

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
SBonilla
« Reply #1259 on: November 16, 2011, 04:19:11 AM »

Also found on facebook. What LP is Dennis holding ?

It looks like the BB's Warner GH LP.
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1260 on: November 19, 2011, 12:16:18 PM »

Again, I found this on Facebook:

- Jack Rieley
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1261 on: November 19, 2011, 12:30:08 PM »

That's a terrible/wonderful picture.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1262 on: November 19, 2011, 01:36:47 PM »

That's a terrible/wonderful picture.

beautiful.....even in it's obscurity......
 Cheesy

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1263 on: November 20, 2011, 10:50:16 AM »

I don't need to tel you where I found this. This is from '94 during All This Is That

- Jack Rieley
CosmicDancer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1264 on: November 21, 2011, 05:45:03 AM »

Again, I found this on Facebook:

With the light reflecting off of his left arm, Mike looks like an amputee in this picture.

The Un-Funny Alliance:  Are you not "good at being funny"?  Join us today in our mission to make the world a less funny place one "easy" fart joke at a time!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1265 on: December 01, 2011, 07:19:19 AM »

I hope that's not Brian's "O" face -_-

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1266 on: December 03, 2011, 05:45:23 AM »

Well known but still a picture that captures the essence of the Beach Boys imo

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1267 on: December 04, 2011, 05:46:04 AM »

June 1980 The Hague

- Jack Rieley
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 05, 2011, 08:36:35 PM »

There's some neat pics being sold on Ebay from time to time. Here's one with Carl and Myrna Smith: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BS-bdg-232-Baltimore-Sun-Photo-Carl-Wilson-Myrna-Smith-/280785663051

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
MBE
« Reply #1269 on: December 08, 2011, 01:23:16 AM »

runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 08, 2011, 08:42:23 AM »

Not a decent haircut in that shot imo Sad

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Domino
Smiley Smile Associate

Hypnotize me, Van Dyke

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 09, 2011, 02:48:46 PM »

When is that picture taken?

Brian on why he loves God Only Knows: "Because Paul McCartney said it was his favourite song"

"New rule: Having anything to do with the creation of a punk rawk version of "All You Need Is Love" (never with the horn part because lol hornz are silly and dumb) gets you the death penalty. No questions, no trial, it's your fault, pick out your coffin." - runnersdialzero
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 09, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »

They look pretty close to the way they did on the Sunflower album cover, I think.

No mas, por favor.
MBE
« Reply #1273 on: December 09, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »

I would say Spring 1970.
Slow In Brain
Smiley Smile Associate

Rainbow Eyes

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 16, 2011, 12:21:24 AM »

Not a decent haircut in that shot imo Sad

Bet Jay Sebring wouldn't agree

"When the time comes an American can't tell the truth because the Government doesn't, that's the time to give the country back to the Indians, if they'll have it." - Sam Holland

"What draws us all closer and makes us all care. Is not what we have, but the things that we share." - Jill Wolf
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx