gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:27:39 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coolest-looking rock-stars  (Read 20623 times)
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 03:51:31 AM »

Oh, how could I forget them! Also -

Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 05:08:47 AM »

Oh, how could I forget them! Also -

I'll see your Rotten and raise you a Thunders.

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 09:50:03 AM »

I don't really feel like having an argument about pedophilia.

Paedo Santa would know better anyway.

Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »

You really can't beat this. 1968 Lennon was the coolest.

Bill Wyman was pretty cool. He was definitely the oldest rocker of the British invasion, practically middle-aged.

Good Lord, I must disagree with your assessment of John's coolness in this 1968 photo. He had many cooler incarnations. 1965 for one.

Bill Wyman, the most expendable of The Rolling Stones. How was he cool? Bad hair.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 01:35:01 PM »

The best bassline in a Stones song would be Sympathy for the Devil - and Keith wrote/played that one.

Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 02:11:48 PM »

Deleted
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:51:56 PM by Moon Dawg » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 04:01:23 PM »

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 05:08:21 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
bluesno1fann
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 04:23:42 PM »

The best bassline in a Stones song would be Sympathy for the Devil - and Keith wrote/played that one.

Oh come on... this just proves how underrated Bill's bass playing is to a lot of people. Listen to something like I Wanna Be Your Man, 19th Nervous Breakdown, Miss You, etc. Hell, he's a big inspiration for me on the bass. I just don't understand why people won't give him his dues.

You really can't beat this. 1968 Lennon was the coolest.

Bill Wyman was pretty cool. He was definitely the oldest rocker of the British invasion, practically middle-aged.

Good Lord, I must disagree with your assessment of John's coolness in this 1968 photo. He had many cooler incarnations. 1965 for one.

Bill Wyman, the most expendable of The Rolling Stones. How was he cool? Bad hair.

He wasn't the most expendable. He has pretty awesome hair in the 60's, I really like his personality, he comes across as the smartest and most meticulous Stone and the most reliable, he has an incredible memory and wrote several great books, etc. I could go on!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:31:36 PM by BAmBU Dennis » Logged
bluesno1fann
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 04:26:34 PM »

I don't really feel like having an argument about pedophilia.

Paedo Santa would know better anyway.

Did you not listen to what I said to him? I'm not joking or sh*t like that. It really pisses me off when someone like Bill gets put in the same category as Gary Glitter and co. And then people downplay his contributions to the Stones. He doesn't deserve it at all.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2014, 04:33:16 PM »

Eh, its not like Bill was that useful anyway. A few basslines in there are cool, but like Keith said (im paraphrasing) "I got Bill in the band because I wanted to get his amp off him."

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2014, 04:36:18 PM »

Sex with a minor, enough said!

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2014, 04:42:33 PM »

Bill Wyman's a pedophile.

What? No he isn't!

Yes, he is.
He started having an affair with a 13 year old girl named Mandy Smith when he was 48 years old. According to Mandy, they first slept together when she was 14 years old.

I'm not convinced he's a full paedophile. I mean, he was very promiscuous, and Mandy was the only girl he was with who was underage. And she did look a hell of a lot older than her age, Bill even thought she was at least in her 20's when they first met. They did eventually marry when she was around 19, though that fell apart quickly (because Mandy was ill around that time and Bill had to go on tour with the Stones for Steel Wheels).

Bill was highly promiscuous back in the day, and slept with over 1000 women. But he didn't really favour the younger girls. I don't think it's fair to call him a paedophile especially when compared to true paedophiles like Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, and all those scum.

I should mention the definition of Paedophilia:
"Paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger. As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13"

And hey, if you still think Bill's a paedophile, then so is Jimmy Page and David Bowie (search up Lori Maddox).

You are a horrifying piece of sh*t.

'Bill was highly promiscous back in his day' - so he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'and she was the only one' - you mean, he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'and she looked a lot older' - but he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'I don't think it's fair to call him a paedophile' - he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'Unlike Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, et al' - like them, he f***ed underage girls.

And as for your sh*t definition of paedophillia, you may have heard of this thing called 'Statutory Age Of Consent' which means it's illegal to f*** an underage child. This girl in question was 2 years below the age of consent in England. Therefore, Bill Wyman is a goshdarn padeophile.

And the fact that you would defend him makes you a terrible piece of sh*t.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
bluesno1fann
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2014, 04:48:57 PM »

Eh, its not like Bill was that useful anyway. A few basslines in there are cool, but like Keith said (im paraphrasing) "I got Bill in the band because I wanted to get his amp off him."

He did contribute to songwriting as well. And while it's true they got Bill in mainly because of his amp, they all grew to deeply appreciate him and his bass playing. When Bill left, the Stones were begging him to stay, and tried several times to get him to change his mind.

Here's a quote from Bob Dylan:
"I’m not saying they don’t keep going, but they need Bill. Without him they’re a funk band. They’ll be the real Rolling Stones when they get Bill back"

There's a reason why a lot of people call the Stones Rhythm Section the greatest, and that's because of BILL and CHARLIE.

Sex with a minor, enough said!

Please read what I've said. I think I've made quite a good point.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2014, 04:53:38 PM »

Please read what I've said. I think I've made quite a good point.

You are defending a paedophile.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »

Hell no, what don't you get about an old man having sex with a child. sh*t is sick.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
halblaineisgood
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2014, 04:57:36 PM »

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 05:07:44 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 04:57:45 PM »

its also funny that you all those paedosanta posts
It's a shame that Child of Winter is gone. Very Underrated.
But I'm surprised it lasted this long!

Christmas Day.
P-Santa disapproves of making Christmas a happy day. Christmas is meant to be a time of horror and rape. mehehehehehehe!!!!

bluesno1fann
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 04:58:06 PM »

Bill Wyman's a pedophile.

What? No he isn't!

Yes, he is.
He started having an affair with a 13 year old girl named Mandy Smith when he was 48 years old. According to Mandy, they first slept together when she was 14 years old.

I'm not convinced he's a full paedophile. I mean, he was very promiscuous, and Mandy was the only girl he was with who was underage. And she did look a hell of a lot older than her age, Bill even thought she was at least in her 20's when they first met. They did eventually marry when she was around 19, though that fell apart quickly (because Mandy was ill around that time and Bill had to go on tour with the Stones for Steel Wheels).

Bill was highly promiscuous back in the day, and slept with over 1000 women. But he didn't really favour the younger girls. I don't think it's fair to call him a paedophile especially when compared to true paedophiles like Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, and all those scum.

I should mention the definition of Paedophilia:
"Paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger. As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13"

And hey, if you still think Bill's a paedophile, then so is Jimmy Page and David Bowie (search up Lori Maddox).

You are a horrifying piece of sh*t.

'Bill was highly promiscous back in his day' - so he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'and she was the only one' - you mean, he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'and she looked a lot older' - but he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'I don't think it's fair to call him a paedophile' - he f***ed a 14 year old child.

'Unlike Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, et al' - like them, he f***ed underage girls.

And as for your sh*t definition of paedophillia, you may have heard of this thing called 'Statutory Age Of Consent' which means it's illegal to f*** an underage child. This girl in question was 2 years below the age of consent in England. Therefore, Bill Wyman is a goshdarn padeophile.

And the fact that you would defend him makes you a terrible piece of sh*t.

They had a relationship and got married when she was old enough. I hate paedophiles with a passion, they make me sick. I just don't think Bill is. He's not known to have been with any other underage girl. Look at his other relationships. Paedophiles are mainly attracted to underage girls (or boys), and prey on them constantly. Bill's not like that.
Also, put it this way. You're not Bill Wyman. You're not one of his friends. You don't know him personally. I'm just the same. You're essentially making an assumption about him.
If you still think Bill's a sick paedo, go ahead (and go bash Page and Bowie and Presley and all that)... but keep in mind what Bill's been like the last 20 years or so. If he wasn't back in the day, he sure as hell ain't one now!
bluesno1fann
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2014, 04:58:43 PM »

Christmas Day.
P-Santa disapproves of making Christmas a happy day. Christmas is meant to be a time of horror and rape. mehehehehehehe!!!!

I was making a stupid joke about Santa.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 05:05:08 PM »

They had a relationship and got married when she was old enough. I hate paedophiles with a passion, they make me sick. I just don't think Bill is. He's not known to have been with any other underage girl. Look at his other relationships. Paedophiles are mainly attracted to underage girls (or boys), and prey on them constantly. Bill's not like that.
Also, put it this way. You're not Bill Wyman. You're not one of his friends. You don't know him personally. I'm just the same. You're essentially making an assumption about him.
If you still think Bill's a sick paedo, go ahead (and go bash Page and Bowie and Presley and all that)... but keep in mind what Bill's been like the last 20 years or so. If he wasn't back in the day, he sure as hell ain't one now!

So you hate paedophiles.

You should probably stop defending them then.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2014, 05:08:49 PM »

nothing to see here
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:44:03 PM by Bubba Waves » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2014, 05:10:19 PM »

Would you let your 14 year old daughter have sex with Bill Wyman?

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2014, 05:11:12 PM »

Christmas Day.

I was making a stupid joke about Santa.

Also paedophiles! hilarious. And tasteful!

bluesno1fann
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2014, 05:12:27 PM »

So you hate paedophiles.

You should probably stop defending them then.

I don't defend them. I think Paedophiles either need serious help, or should be locked up. I'm 15, around the same age as Mandy when she was with Bill. The thought of a classmate of mine dating an old man who goes around dating other schoolgirls turns my stomach.

Say, Bill Wyman was maybe a paedophile back in the 80's for dating (and later marrying) Mandy Smith. Would you say he still is now when he's remarried, have a family, and doesn't cheat on his wife (unlike past relationships when he was in the Stones).
halblaineisgood
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2014, 05:15:18 PM »

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 05:07:17 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx