-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:17:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Cats
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cats  (Read 198585 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2014, 08:37:23 PM »

I'm back home, did some work in my good ole granny's garden (even though I'm not into flowers). Okay, here we go:
Selfishly, I chose my favorite colors to draw this cat; that little square thingie reads "Harry Nilsson". I tried to capture the sad Pierrot look of the original, think I managed it. Not sure about green eyes, but that's how I saw them in the photos posted by Josh. Same can be said about the hair color (strawberry blonde? dark blonde?). 

Generation42 is one of the kindest chaps, never argues & fights, hence the sweetie small cat with harmless fangs, defender of nature & citizens.

3 a
3 b
She once told a story about her visiting the BBs show in '67 & that she was only 5. So, I did 2 versions - young & current. As you see, the eyes & skin color differ but that's more about odd aging & dying fur (lighter) than plastic surgery. Both are good, but the a one is pretty if you ignore the pink. Older "beach girl" has trendy bag saying "Can't quote I like mess 'em around".

At granny's I had drawn an extra cat, taking the Survivor game idea of the wild card.The name came randomly, don't know what is "groz".

Next'll be: the captain (Luther), Custom Machine, Cyncie.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2014, 12:58:12 AM »

It just gets better.

Please delete my account
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2014, 04:19:42 AM »

It just gets better.

Agreed. This thread is where it's cat.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2014, 09:31:40 PM »

It just gets better.
I may draw some couple of wild card cats & they'll be absolute worst. Just for balance to medium & best ones.

2 Ovi: affirmative nods from all the cats (literally & figuratively).

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2014, 11:14:08 PM »

DO ME NEXT!! Just guess what I'll look like, and maybe I'll post a picture. Probably not though, haven't been a fan of the way I look since like 2010. I need to find myself happy again.  Undecided

No mas, por favor.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2014, 09:53:37 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:01:10 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2014, 12:46:12 PM »

You're outdated. The 2.0 cats are superior in every way.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2014, 12:50:22 PM »

You're both outdated. It's clearly the 4.0 model cats that are superior.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2014, 06:15:21 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:01:59 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2014, 07:46:23 AM »

DO ME NEXT!! Just guess what I'll look like, and maybe I'll post a picture. Probably not though, haven't been a fan of the way I look since like 2010. I need to find myself happy again.  Undecided
Don't worry, I love all the cats so show me the picture & I'll draw you as a little beau. But alright, let's play the game - I think you have long dark hair, middle height, thin lips, normal nose, short arms & legs middle size, but you got baby fat. You like to dress casually, but can afford sth. even more extreme (cowboy boots, piercing & stuff). What else... sun tan often escapes you, but maybe not now?
Did I get ANYthing right? Say yes.

So next batch after scheduled: stack-o-tracks, feelsflow, Freddie (let it be boy trio).

bluesno1fann
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2014, 08:17:01 AM »

RangeRover, when will we be expecting your next batch? It's been a while, I miss seeing your new cats!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2014, 07:39:12 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2014/08/11/a-12-foot-snake-possibly-ate-some-cats-in-florida-continuing-the-summer-trend-of-giant-snakes-showing-up-in-places-we-dont-want-them/

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2014, 05:31:29 PM »

Speculation is rife as to the cause of the delay of the "Cats 5.0" project from Range Rover.

Some say her brother is fighting the draft.

Some cite a legal dispute with her art dealer.

Some say her 13 year old cousin is refusing to hold them up to be photographed as they're not commercial enough and he or she doesn't understand the crows-over-the-cornfield imagery in the background.

Maybe it's all the fault of the drugs. The cats she uses as models are so high on catnip they can't stand still and pose for her.

Please delete my account
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2014, 08:51:09 PM »

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:00:10 PM by feelsflow » Logged

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2014, 08:53:18 PM »

Cats!!!!!!!!! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2014, 08:56:09 PM »

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2014, 09:01:53 PM »

my favorite cat...http://youtu.be/_nUgnlF8oH4

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2014, 10:29:57 PM »

Speculation is rife as to the cause of the delay of the "Cats 5.0" project from Range Rover.

Some say her brother is fighting the draft.

Some cite a legal dispute with her art dealer.

Some say her 13 year old cousin is refusing to hold them up to be photographed as they're not commercial enough and he or she doesn't understand the crows-over-the-cornfield imagery in the background.

Maybe it's all the fault of the drugs. The cats she uses as models are so high on catnip they can't stand still and pose for her.

This is brilliant! I like the 3rd cause.
Can you all be my kittens? In that case, I could give each of you a big hug/cuddle.

2 Will: You know, you just convinced me to go check that Smile (!) album. Laura's voice is beautiful!

Waiters gonna wait. Next batch is on horizon.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2014, 02:46:02 AM »

I challenge you to draw a Louis Wain-esque cat.  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2014, 04:51:25 AM »

An artistically clever "mind's eye" for Range RoverA1 to attempt to capture an essence of some of the posters on Smiley!  

Frankly, I hadn't ever noticed that I was used as a "subject" and twice! Thanks!

I'm honored and a bit jealous as I can't draw a stick man with a ruler!   Love

And the lady has such fine taste in music!   Brian, Dennis, & Carl

Keep up with your artwork!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:49:13 AM by filledeplage » Logged
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2014, 04:52:32 AM »

Double post deleted.

Mea culpa!   Wink
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:48:53 AM by filledeplage » Logged
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2014, 06:42:53 AM »

Whoa, that's a load of compliments! 1st you made me blush & now I'm chuffed. Thanks, madam. 3D You too have fine taste in music. Stamos' "Forever" ftw! police

Double post deleted.

Mea culpa!   Wink
Well played! You lived up to your main cat trait misquoting, double-posting just perfect.

Jay, I'm a big fan of Louis Wain! Not sure if I can beat his eccentric drawings, tho... but I'll try.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2014, 06:56:21 AM »

Stay tuned for another installment until Sunday. Thing is, I have 1 big drawback, disability of taking good pictures. I can't hold the camera w/o getting shaky & so, being kind of a perfectionist, I'm gonna train a bit. Everything must be of HQ. Thanks for attention!

Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2014, 12:22:02 PM »

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
leggo of my ego
Smiley Smile Associate

Beach Boys Stomp

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2014, 07:26:07 AM »

Cats are vastly superior to dogs, in every respect. (Dogs stink, and dog owners and their houses stink of dog, although they always seem to utterly oblivious to this.)

Here's evidence as to cats superiority: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8nYgnE93Y

OH Yes, an LITTER BOXES (full of cat doooo) have no smell at all, oh yes. Well, that is to cat owners with cat urine all over the place.
 but they are utterly oblivious that the indoors of their house is a cat toliet. smell good, yes? ha ha.

Oh BTW this cat people is just a passing fad. Enjoy while u can.  Razz

Hey Little Tomboy is creepy. Banging women by the pool is fun and conjures up warm summer thoughts a Beach Boys song should.

Necessity knows no law
A bootlegger knows no law
Therefore: A bootlegger is a necessity
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: