-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:15:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Cats
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cats  (Read 198600 times)
bluesno1fann
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2014, 06:33:49 AM »

I quite like Pixletwin's one the most so far, and am looking forward to your next batch!

And I've noticed a bit of an evolution in the basic cat design from the first and second batch.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2014, 06:38:02 AM »

Judd has clearly attained best cat status, though, just to be sure, I would like to challenge him to a round of cat survivor. Cat Pixletwin can officiate.
I like the current 3 but yes, Judd cat is totally rad! It isn't colorful like the rest, only different shades of green. It came off the most tasteful & not over-the-top. Though in the end, I love all the cats because, well, they are cats.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2014, 06:43:49 AM »

I quite like Pixletwin's one the most so far
Thank you, Rei. I kinda worried about his ribbety-rabbity appearance due to the big middle teeth.

Design change I see only in size, big to small.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2014, 02:06:20 AM »

Looking forward to more!

Please delete my account
Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2014, 04:11:15 PM »

Thanks for the cat picture RRA1, I did not expect to get singled out like that. I feel very honored for it and for the kind words in your description too. It's funny because for reasons no one could ever remember my nickname in school sports was "Big Cat", my local newspaper did a profile on me going into the state softball championships that's really hilarious and goes into all this detail about it. I might have to share your picture with the girls I played with in high school and college, I'll bet they'll get a kick out of it.

By the way, you don't have to just Facebook stalk me, we could be friends. I basically only shamelessly promote my classes and speaking engagements and my husband's shows.

Also by the way, a tube top for Zumba might work for a cat, but on me that's a big disaster waiting to happen!  LOL
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 03:48:01 PM »

Oops, I missed this - but I am totally honoured. Good job getting down the broad nostrils, and the signature. Tongue
And that certainly is one lovely triangle lady. Saved!

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 04:35:59 AM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:53:48 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 04:38:21 AM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:54:07 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2014, 08:43:03 AM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:54:27 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 08:43:51 AM »

I was going to do that as soon as I got a cat person

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2014, 10:22:38 AM »

I was going to do that as soon as I got a cat person

That was my plan as well.
Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 11:19:39 AM »

I think all cat people should get cat avatars. It's the new thing and everyone's doin' it.

I'm in, and I'm really considering making it my Facebook profile picture too.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 01:43:26 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:55:04 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2014, 12:00:22 AM »

I'm shocked to say the least that you liked these drawings. I bet any 5-year-old could do much better. Anyway, thanks to all for the nice comments!

Amanda, that was a very entertaining story! The "Big Cat" nick really fits your nature (weren't you like born in the year of tiger?). Also, thanks for a friend offer, I'm all for making Smilers my friends. Re FB, I wouldn't call it stalking, though. Jus' wanted to get to know some of the posters closer, is all.

Judd, thanks for the new word "beddable". good to have another synonym for "lovely", "cute", "sweet". Now, instead of saying, "What a lovely tune!" I would "What a beddable tune!" This board is a multi-purpose for me, honestly.

Didn't expect you to go further & change the avatars. Creative idea, whoever came up 1st.

Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 10:16:01 AM »

Re FB, I wouldn't call it stalking, though. Jus' wanted to get to know some of the posters closer, is all.

No worries, "Facebook stalking" is just a colloquialism for finding things out about people you don't really know.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 10:57:03 AM »

I just saw this. That's great RR1.  LOL

Sorry, Rei, I didn't draw the folks you requested. I had other 3 in mind, spontaneously:

Notes: Fig. 1 - I know he posted his picture on this board, even had one as an avatar, but I always imagined him donning overalls. Bugs Bunny teeth wasn't my intention, though.
Fig. 2 - being curious Barbara, I was surfing the net to find Amanda (& other posters), & her FB had this photo where she wore tons of mascara & big eyes; think I showed it very well. She's a fitness instructor, the hoop reads: Kewl. I. Am., allusion to "Will. I. Am." Why? Because she is confident, has a great sense of fashion, yet amicable, hence the wide smile.
Fig. 3 - At the time, the lady was nameless. Now, inspired by a certain BBs song, I'll call her Tricia; weirdly, it does seem to fit her face. Also look at the broad nostrils, typical Judd (see the Photo thread). Btw, this "double standard" style is my going back-to-roots, earlier sketches have it all over (here: cat's bow-tie is the lady's headgear).

As a bonus, I drew KittyKat as a gorgeous princess (I assume the poster is "she"), but the colors were wrong, so I scrapped the paper. Wait for Take 2 in the next batch.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2014, 08:24:20 PM »

Next in my batch: Mr. Woodmeister, KittyKat & drbeachboy. The more random the more piquant. I decided not to choose friends now (a la Judd-Ego-hype trio). They're almost done, think they turned out very beddable! Don't go offline.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2014, 09:47:52 PM »

Next in my batch: Mr. Woodmeister, KittyKat & drbeachboy. The more random the more piquant. I decided not to choose friends now (a la Judd-Ego-hype trio). They're almost done, think they turned out very beddable! Don't go offline.

Is the love between us gone, RangeRover?
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2014, 10:29:44 PM »

Nope, your new handle is an answer. Seriously though, be patient, you'll be done next.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2014, 09:38:23 PM »

I haven't logged off and have been staring at this page for the last 25 hours.
Bring on the cats!
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2014, 09:43:12 PM »

pls.

Disney Boy (1985)
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2014, 11:39:54 PM »

Cats are vastly superior to dogs, in every respect. (Dogs stink, and dog owners and their houses stink of dog, although they always seem to utterly oblivious to this.)

Here's evidence as to cats superiority: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8nYgnE93Y
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2014, 11:45:54 PM »

Cats are vastly superior to dogs, in every respect. (Dogs stink, and dog owners and their houses stink of dog, although they always seem to utterly oblivious to this.)

Here's evidence as to cats superiority: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8nYgnE93Y

"Yo man a classic case of p*ssy bein angry on a bitch. The dog just wanna mess around but the cats gets upset. sh*t cray"
Indeed, Leonard Christensen. Indeed.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2014, 02:54:35 AM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:55:50 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2014, 05:33:49 PM »

men who love cats r gay

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: