gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 08:10:05 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: You'll Get Busted!  (Read 33141 times)
bluesno1fann
« on: February 15, 2014, 07:52:47 PM »

Jess and I decided to start a petition to get the Real Beach Boy Documentary turned into a movie. We would definitely like to see this movie created, and I'm certain many of us around here feel the same way.

So spread the word around of this petition and be sure to vote! For now we need at least 1000 signatures.
The petition's right here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-the-dennis-wilson-biopic
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:27:07 PM by Little Bird, Right in a Tree... » Logged
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 08:09:55 PM »

yup there's over 2,000 members here and all we need is 1,000 signatures.  I'm sure you guys can pull through  Cheesy

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 11:09:21 PM »

yup there's over 2,000 members here and all we need is 1,000 signatures.  I'm sure you guys can pull through  Cheesy

I don't see why they can't, unless they don't like Dennis of course  LOL
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 08:21:19 PM by Little Bird, Right in a Tree... » Logged
rogerlancelot
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 02:34:41 AM »

It (I-Petition) wanted a donation. If that's the case, count me in the list of needy. I've been out of work for 2 years now and recently having more seizures. My family is poor as dirt.
 Sad
bluesno1fann
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 02:41:54 AM »

It (I-Petition) wanted a donation. If that's the case, count me in the list of needy. I've been out of work for 2 years now and recently having more seizures. My family is poor as dirt.
 Sad

I didn't know you needed to make a Donation. I didn't have to. Strange...
All I did (aside from creating the petition) was just sign
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 08:21:48 PM by Little Bird, Right in a Tree... » Logged
Dutchie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 02:46:26 AM »

you dont need to donate. You can. Youre vote will be noted. I checked and my vote is on the list. I didnt donate.

This is what you will see:

"Get the Real Beach Boy documentary made into a Film!
Your signature has been recorded.
Please help support iPetitions

We promote democracy on the Internet by helping people and organizations create online petitions like the one you just signed. We provide these services for free and rely on donations from people like you to keep the site running. Please consider donating to support us. Every donation, no matter how small, helps. Please note: Your donation will help keep iPetitions running. This is not a donation to the person or organization whose petition you just signed.

Please choose the amount of your donation below:

$2 $5 $10 $25 $50 $100 $500    

Your donation is processed by Paypal, and is guaranteed to be safe. Your donations let iPetitions host more petitions like the one you just signed. We are non-partisan and non-political.

iPetitions is owned and operated by Angle Three Associates, LLC - All material © Copyright Angle Three Associates"
rogerlancelot
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 03:22:25 AM »

I just went back and saw that my signature was there. My apologies for bringing up my personal life in a public forum. And here's to seeing a finished movie!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 04:39:55 AM »

Good luck with this, petitions really can't force them to do anything. Razz

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 08:48:19 AM »

it's ok they've been wanting to create this thing for years and there's a good chance it'll go through  Razz  
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:10:26 PM by retrokid67 » Logged

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 09:42:22 AM »

There should also be a poll to release the "Wouldn't It Be Nice" documentary in the U.S.  Unbelievable that you can't even buy that on DVD in the states.  A lot of rare film clips on there unavailable anywhere else.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 10:20:54 AM »

There should also be a poll to release the "Wouldn't It Be Nice" documentary in the U.S.  Unbelievable that you can't even buy that on DVD in the states.  A lot of rare film clips on there unavailable anywhere else.

That sounds like a good idea too  Cheesy

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 01:06:56 PM »

it's ok they've been wanting to create this thing for years and there's a good chance it'll go through  Razz  Cheesy

Yep. The people behind it even said that they're trying to get the Real Beach Boy Documentary expanded and made into a movie, and if they see that enough people want it, they'll go through with it!

You know, I bet if it was Love And Mercy that got cancelled and Denny's movie that gets made and there's a petition for Love and Mercy to be made, he would sign immediately, no questions asked!  LOL
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:50:47 AM by Little Bird, Right in a Tree... » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 02:14:19 PM »

How about the board signs a petition for you to stop spamming every thread with this asinine petition. 

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
bluesno1fann
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 02:37:16 PM »

How about the board signs a petition for you to stop spamming every thread with this asinine petition.  

Just how is this asinine? It's a great cause to fight for, and as the people behind it said if enough people sign that he might go ahead with the project. How about listening instead of making insulting comments!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 08:25:05 PM by Little Bird, Right in a Tree... » Logged
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »

Hey how about the board signs a petition to keep people that have negative attitudes towards others who might favor a different band member than them to BACK OFF

-Dennis Wilson
The Dumb Angel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 02:44:47 PM »

SMiLE Brian has a point, you know. You can't just go around different threads, telling people to sign this petition. It's unnecessary and annoying.

Either way, I think it's best that the movie stays unfinished. More than likely, the movie would be atrocious and completely inaccurate.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:45:40 PM by TheDumbAngel » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 03:00:55 PM »

Thats why the drummer was actually canceled, they wanted to whitewash Dennis' life.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 03:23:40 PM »

SMiLE Brian has a point, you know. You can't just go around different threads, telling people to sign this petition. It's unnecessary and annoying.

Either way, I think it's best that the movie stays unfinished. More than likely, the movie would be atrocious and completely inaccurate.

Thats why the drummer was actually canceled, they wanted to whitewash Dennis' life.

At the end you guys are right. But the petition is for the Real Beach Boy documentary to be turned into a film. There are plans for that, but it's been through Development Hell, and The Drummer made it worse. But now the Drummer is cancelled, there's a chance for the Real Beach Boy movie to be made, starting earlier in Denny's life and definitely going to avoid the Inaccuracies!

BTW we were only advertising to get more signatures
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 08:26:08 PM by Little Bird, Right in a Tree... » Logged
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 03:44:53 PM »

We quickly changed it because a lot of people feel the way you do about "The Drummer" you should click the link and see.  what we're doing is not asinine  Undecided

-Dennis Wilson
The Dumb Angel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2014, 04:45:57 PM »

At the end you guys are right. But the petition is for the Real Beach Boy documentary to be turned into a film. There are plans for that, but it's been through Development Hell, and The Drummer made it worse. But now the Drummer is cancelled, there's a chance for the Real Beach Boy movie to be made, starting earlier in Denny's life and definitely going to avoid the Inaccuracies!

If you want to advertise to get more signatures, just put a link to this thread in your signature, or something like that.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 04:52:06 PM »

If you want to advertise to get more signatures, just put a link to this thread in your signature, or something like that.

Actually, that's Genius! Can't believe I hadn't thought of that before. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 08:26:35 PM by Little Bird, Right in a Tree... » Logged
The Dumb Angel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 04:52:57 PM »

We quickly changed it because a lot of people feel the way you do about "The Drummer" you should click the link and see.  what we're doing is not asinine  Undecided
If you're goal is to get a good biopic about Dennis, then good luck, I'll support that.

Dennis had a very interesting life, it really shouldn't be hard at all to make a good biopic about his life.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:53:48 PM by TheDumbAngel » Logged
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 04:55:32 PM »

We quickly changed it because a lot of people feel the way you do about "The Drummer" you should click the link and see.  what we're doing is not asinine  Undecided
If you're goal is to get a good biopic about Dennis, then good luck, I'll support that.

Dennis had a very interesting life, it really shouldn't be hard at all to make a good biopic about his life.

Grin thanks for your support

-Dennis Wilson
The Dumb Angel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 04:57:15 PM »

Actually, that's Genius! Can't believe I hadn't thought of that before. Thanks!
No problem. You'll find that I'm full of great ideas.  Grin
zachrwolfe
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 05:10:17 PM »

I'd love another Dennis movie. Really don't think this petition is going to do anything though. Signed anyway.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx