gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680839 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 12:31:04 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ‍  (Read 1415 times)
zachrwolfe
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:50:11 PM by zatch » Logged
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »

I'm going to see Macca Tomorrow night! Who else is going to see him on this tour or already has? I've heard he's doing some songs possibly never before done live by any Beatle before now (Such as Benefit of Mr. Kite).

I saw the show on July 19th and Gosh Darn, he was really great. It's a long show, with a lot of songs I wouldn't have expected.

Highlights:

Your Mother Should Know - Always been one of my favorite Beatles songs, and he did a great job.

Mrs. Vandebilt - Tore the place down, best songs of the night for me. It had real energy to it, and it was spectacular.

Maybe I'm Amazed - He can still sing the hell out of it.

Helter Skelter - David Grohl and Kris Noveselic came out and played with him on a few songs, including this one...rocked.

Jimi Hendrix tribute: He played a bit of Foxy Lady on guitar

Stage banter: What he said was funny, and seemed to be pretty on the fly. He comes across as a nice guy.

Every song was a treat to hear, with a great selection from his solo career, the Beatles, and Wings. Prepare for seeing something great  Listening

zachrwolfe
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 11:27:53 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:50:07 PM by zatch » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx