gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:50:16 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tell us about your Beach Boys collection  (Read 106372 times)
EgoHanger1966
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2013, 06:52:27 AM »

Wow. Can I come over for a visit?  Grin Grin

Hal Blaine:"You're gonna get a tomata all over yer puss!"
Brian: "Don't say puss."
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2013, 06:57:08 AM »

Probably shouldn't be showing my face around here, but:

Oh my god you are so cute!!!  Grin Grin Grin

You have suffered the consequences...

Being a hetero male, I just wanted to say that Pinder's actually is very, very handsome.

I think he'll be hounded by 'the consequences' for the rest of his life.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2013, 06:59:49 AM »

I see some bootlegs there. How could you…   LOL

I am certain that SMiLE-Holland will post his home adress, and his holiday plans on Facebook shortly.

After all, we're morally entitled to this. Not doing that would make him look like a genius scientist who discovered a cure for cancer, and who's not willing to share.

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2013, 07:20:19 AM »

I am certain that SMiLE-Holland will post his home adress, and his holiday plans on Facebook shortly.

After all, we're morally entitled to this. Not doing that would make him look like a genius scientist who discovered a cure for cancer, and who's not willing to share.

LOL

“We live in divisive times.”
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2013, 07:28:12 AM »

Bootlegs? What's that?

Btw, did I already mention I just bought an advance promo of disc called Warmth Of The Sun? Looks like a cheap cash-in comp... they weren't even capable of writing down the title of Wouldn't It Be Nice properly ...

Grin

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2013, 07:30:21 AM »

LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2013, 03:19:43 PM »

Being a hetero male, I just wanted to say that Pinder's actually is very, very handsome.

You guys are awesome....

If OSD comes knocking on my door, at least I'll know it's that sealed copy of Looking Back With Love he's after Wink
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2013, 04:54:38 PM »

Pinder I'm not gay or anything, but....

LOL

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2013, 06:34:39 PM »

Really?  Reminds me of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »

Thanks for clarifying up front that you're a "hetero male".  Otherwise I would have thought otherwise.......  Smiley

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2013, 06:59:32 PM »

Really?  Reminds me of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

I'm nowhere near as dreamy as that kid
oldsurferdude
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2013, 07:40:06 PM »

You guys are awesome....

If OSD comes knocking on my door, at least I'll know it's that sealed copy of Looking Back With Love he's after Wink
Did any copies of that horrific pig plop ever become unsealed by his adoring fans?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2013, 07:54:04 PM »

I have two copies. The sealed one that you see in the pic and another that I play.... I dig the title track and Myke's ABBA cover Smiley
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »

That's actually a really good cover. Mike sounds great on that song.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2013, 12:07:24 AM »

Thanks for clarifying up front that you're a "hetero male".  Otherwise I would have thought otherwise.......  Smiley

Smiley

Yes, but I wrote that because usually non-gay men have great trouble in declaring other men handsome. Sort of an alpha male thing I guess...

shelter
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2013, 04:30:20 AM »

Smiley

Yes, but I wrote that because usually non-gay men have great trouble in declaring other men handsome. Sort of an alpha male thing I guess...

Right, but I think you still didn't cover yourself in quite enough. What you should have said was:

Of course I, being the most heterosexual man on the face of the earth, don't see it, but I suppose that you are the type of guy that women and homosexual men might consider to be handsome. That's just an observation, not my opinion, since I am a very heterosexual male who's very much into women, and isn't even capable of seeing other males as attractive. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuality, I'm just not that way. Nope, not at all. Couldn't be further from being gay. There's gay, there's bisexual, there's heterosexual and than there's me. Super heterosexual. That's how straight I am. In fact, I think I'm going to go have sex with my girlfriend, who's a woman, right now. God, I love women. Come to think of it, you're not handsome at all. Cause you're a guy. Know who I think are handsome? Women. And I would never ever have sex with you.

Grin
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2013, 04:34:17 AM »

Smiley

Right, but I think you still didn't cover yourself in quite enough. What you should have said was:

Of course I, being the most heterosexual man on the face of the earth, don't see it, but I suppose that you are the type of guy that women and homosexual men might consider to be handsome. That's just an observation, not my opinion, since I am a very heterosexual male who's very much into women, and isn't even capable of seeing other males as attractive. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuality, I'm just not that way. Nope, not at all. Couldn't be further from being gay. There's gay, there's bisexual, there's heterosexual and than there's me. Super heterosexual. That's how straight I am. In fact, I think I'm going to go have sex with my girlfriend, who's a woman, right now. God, I love women. Come to think of it, you're not handsome at all. Cause you're a guy. Know who I think are handsome? Women. And I would never ever have sex with you.

Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BergenWhitesMoustache
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2013, 04:50:07 AM »

Can we just stop beating around the bush and make a Beach Boys nerd pinup calendar?

I'll pose provocatively with my California Dream Barbie...we're sure to sell a million units!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 04:51:00 AM by BergenWhitesMoustache » Logged
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2013, 04:59:55 AM »

Can we just stop beating around the bush and make a Beach Boys nerd pinup calendar?

I'll pose provocatively with my California Dream Barbie...we're sure to sell a million units!

"Fan Community Surpasses Pirelli Calendar In Sales Worldwide!"

All German garage technicians' toilets will feature OUR thing on the wall instead of that Pirelli trash.

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2013, 05:49:08 AM »

All German garage technicians' toilets will feature OUR thing on the wall instead of that Pirelli trash.

I find that disturbing. I can feel their eyes on me, even now…

“We live in divisive times.”
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2013, 05:56:13 AM »

I find that disturbing. I can feel their eyes on me, even now…
Cheesy

leggo of my ego
Smiley Smile Associate

Beach Boys Stomp

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2013, 11:19:52 AM »

what has happened to this thread?

thank God I didnt post that picture I took with my collection when I took it last week.

where is that photoshop app....okay stand by

Hey Little Tomboy is creepy. Banging women by the pool is fun and conjures up warm summer thoughts a Beach Boys song should.

Necessity knows no law
A bootlegger knows no law
Therefore: A bootlegger is a necessity
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2013, 11:28:01 AM »

what has happened to this thread?

thank God I didnt post that picture I took with my collection when I took it last week.

where is that photoshop app....okay stand by

*ardently awaits some George Clooney/Clark Gable type in front of 2 copies of Summer In Paradise, sealed and all*

Paulos
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2013, 11:38:02 AM »

I was going to post a picture of me in my specially crafted Summer In Paradise mankini...
BergenWhitesMoustache
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2013, 12:23:35 PM »

I was going to post a picture of me in my specially crafted Summer In Paradise mankini...

Mmmm, that's nice.

Wait...that probably exists, doesn't it? BB memorabilia got pretty fruity once they got into 15 big ones frisbees and stuff.

I believe. I'm gonna set myself a challenge. I'm either wearing Going Public y fronts or nothing!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx