-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 11:06:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Is it Me or is that people always talk more about Brian and Dennis than Carl??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is it Me or is that people always talk more about Brian and Dennis than Carl??  (Read 41320 times)
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2012, 01:50:09 PM »

I Won't mind leaving, at least i'm way from a bunch of mother f***ers who are so critical of everything.

You type not goodly.

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »

You Think This Is Funny?! I'll Be Back, Don't worry you think this funny your all nothing but a bunch of hypocritical ass holes, i've never met a bunch of people like that, you really give this band a bad name, even Justin Bieber has better fans
You guys are much worse than high schoolers, you should really kill your f***ing selves

We're still cool, Bruce. But, "and we sang God Bless America/it's a land where we tour" is a pretty bad lyric.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
EthanJClarke93
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »

YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS!!
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2012, 01:53:55 PM »

YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF f***ING IDIOTS!!

Bruce, you're just stealing Jim Morrison stage dialogue now.

EthanJClarke93
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! Youre PROBABLY A BUNCH OF FAT f*ckers ALWAYS ON THE COMPUTER HAVE NO LIVES WHAT SO EVER AND JUST A BUNCH OF CRITICAL ASSHOLES
EthanJClarke93
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2012, 01:55:12 PM »

Stop with the Bruce joke, Is this ur number    (323) 664-9243, i'll track it down and make sure to cut you into little pieces and piss all over it
Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2012, 01:56:25 PM »

I am a terrible judge of people...

Guess I'm too..

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
EthanJClarke93
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2012, 01:57:20 PM »

This Forum Is just A Disgrace to This band, Where can i De-activate my account, I'm going over to freeforumboard to make A REAL Forum that isn't surrounded by crtical fucking assholes
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »

Stop with the Bruce joke, Is this ur number    (323) 664-9243, i'll track it down and make sure to cut you into little pieces and piss all over it

Yes, Bruce, that is absolutely my number. Call it immediately and scream abuse into the phone.

EthanJClarke93
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2012, 01:58:15 PM »

You think your a terrible judge of people go fucking jump in front of a train or just shoot yourself with some shot gun
EthanJClarke93
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2012, 01:59:26 PM »

Yes, Bruce, that is absolutely my number. Call it immediately and scream abuse into the phone.

Your nothing more than a piece of sh*t
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2012, 02:00:55 PM »

You think your a terrible judge of people go f***ing jump in front of a train or just shoot yourself with some shot gun
Change your profile picture to a charles manson picture before the ghost of carl kicks your ass.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »

Your nothing more than a piece of sh*t

DID YOU CALL ME YET? CALL ME, JOHNSTON! I'LL SURF AROUND THE WORLD ALL OVER YER SAGGY ASS!

EthanJClarke93
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »

Oh really, i think he would agree your a bunch of self-fish bunch of assholes, Oh and i'd like to go on record saying, I did infact met with Mike Love back in May, And told him about this forum, how theres this forum in which are nothing but assholes who criticize what you people done and have no respect for any thing, Yea i maybe the worst member here, but look at yourselves, He went on saying how it's a damn shame
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2012, 02:05:32 PM »

"Yea i maybe the worst member here, but look at yourselves"

If you're the worst member here, looking at ourselves will reveal that we are better than you, Bruce.

If Your the worst member Here look at ourseles, will reveal that We are better Than You, Bruce

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
EthanJClarke93
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2012, 02:06:08 PM »

Honestly I'm done, you f*ckers need to grow up it's fucking sad
Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2012, 02:06:27 PM »

Hi guys!

As for me, I think Carl was just an outwardly less-exciting personality than Brian and Dennis ... although obviously critical to the band's continued success.
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2012, 02:07:27 PM »

Hi guys!

As for me, I think Carl was just an outwardly less-exciting personality than Brian and Dennis ... although obviously critical to the band's continued success.

+1111111111111111

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2012, 02:07:44 PM »

"Yea i maybe the worst member here, but look at yourselves"

If you're the worst member here, looking at ourselves will reveal that we are better than you, Bruce.

If Your the worst member Here look at ourseles, will reveal that We are better Than You, Bruce

This tickled me in my funny spot.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2012, 02:08:19 PM »

Hi guys!

+1111111111111111
Now was all this anger required for this answer? Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2012, 02:16:39 PM »

Left unanswered: will the book you make have footnotes? I really like footnotes.

Oh really, i think he would agree your a bunch of self-fish bunch of assholes, Oh and i'd like to go on record saying, I did infact met with Mike Love back in May, And told him about this forum, how theres this forum in which are nothing but assholes who criticize what you people done and have no respect for any thing, Yea i maybe the worst member here, but look at yourselves, He went on saying how it's a damn shame

Oh, that makes this whole thread worth it. We should put that up on top of the screen as an official endorsement of our overly critical self-fishness.

"It's a damn shame." - Fantasy Mike Love
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:19:12 PM by ontor pertawst » Logged
puni puni
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2012, 02:18:01 PM »

EthanJClarke93 used to be my all-time favorite poster ever until I saw those gore pics he linked. Jeez, those photos are creepy... I thought I was numb to that sort of thing by now, but it's twice as eerie seeing it somewhere like this.

It makes me wonder what the emotionally impeccable Brian Wilson would do if he saw some funny-looking kid come up to him holding pictures of decapitated bodies with exposed rib cages.
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2012, 02:19:20 PM »

Left unanswered: will the book you make have footnotes? I really like footnotes.

Oh, that makes this whole thread worth it. We should put that up on top of the screen as an official endorsement of our overly critical self-fishness.

"It's a damn shame." - Mike Love

I agree. I hope my new signature will be enough.

runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2012, 02:20:22 PM »

You folks (and Ethan) have made me laugh myself into a headache. Thanks a lot >; (

Edit: poor grammarz and sentencening, I blame EthBruce.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:22:56 PM by runnersdialzero » Logged

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2012, 02:21:43 PM »

Ethan's book will be better than 20 Jon Stebbings and AGD books combined.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: