gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 01:12:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK !!!  (Read 34139 times)
SamMcK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2012, 10:28:12 AM »

Block C5, Row 8, not amazing but i'm just happy to be going! :D
freedomaspirer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2012, 02:26:26 PM »

I've taken the risk of hoping for more dates, Surely they're not flying over in september for 1 date!
Sie W
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2012, 02:45:22 PM »

I've taken the risk of hoping for more dates, Surely they're not flying over in september for 1 date!

Me to, if not may be a mad scramble on ebay nearer the date!
CarlTheVoice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2012, 09:55:43 AM »

I got my seats, I am so happy to be seeing the 'full' Beach Boys for the first time! It was so tempting to fork out for the VIP packages but I really can't justify that much! I am going to spend all my money on merchandise and make the most of the day! I am so relieved that they are doing a UK date, but they had to make us sweat for a while didn't they?! Thank you Beach Boys, these tickets are an early wedding present and it gives me something else to look forward to this year!

SamMcK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2012, 11:06:48 AM »

Now that a lot of us Smiley Smilers are going to the concert can I just say on behalf of all of us....

Play Surf's Up!!!
Sea Devil
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »

Now that a lot of us Smiley Smilers are going to the concert can I just say on behalf of all of us....

Play Surf's Up!!!

Still Lurkin'
Paulos
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2012, 01:26:50 PM »

I was at work when the tickets went on sale and subsequently have missed out which sucks balls. I have still booked the day off work though and will check my financial situation nearer to the time to see if I can justify eBay prices.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2012, 01:31:14 PM »

I was at work when the tickets went on sale and subsequently have missed out which sucks balls. I have still booked the day off work though and will check my financial situation nearer to the time to see if I can justify eBay prices.

Just grab a ticket now, more were released today

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Paulos
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2012, 02:06:47 PM »

Where? Just had a look online and nada.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2012, 02:08:32 PM »

Ticketmaster.co.uk, for the wembley show

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Paulos
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2012, 02:21:54 PM »

Ticketmaster.co.uk, for the wembley show

Me so stupid, my internet settings wouldn't let the 'find tickets' page on ticketmaster load so I assumed at first it was broken, changed the settings and I now have a ticket! It's in the nose-bleed seats but ah well, a ticket's a ticket.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2012, 02:31:38 PM »

It would be good to see you all - I'm going with friends, but if there is opportunity for a pint beforehand, lets do it  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2012, 02:51:04 PM »

It would be good to see you all - I'm going with friends, but if there is opportunity for a pint beforehand, lets do it  Grin

Yeah I'm up for that, as will be there on me tod!

Edit : fwiw, I do have friends. Even a girlfriend and 2 kids. But no one to share the BB with, alas. Except this beautiful board, of course. And I've made the mistake of taking non fans to Brian shows in the past ....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:24:06 PM by buddhahat » Logged

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
SamMcK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2012, 04:16:46 PM »

No matther where your sitting remember we're seeing the goshdarn Beach Boys in 2012 with Mike Love, Al Jardine, David Marks, Bruce Johnston and Brian Motherfcking Wilson!!

(I'll stop using the big font now)
Sea Devil
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2012, 06:27:45 PM »

It would be good to see you all - I'm going with friends, but if there is opportunity for a pint beforehand, lets do it  Grin

Yeah I'm up for that, as will be there on me tod!

Edit : fwiw, I do have friends. Even a girlfriend and 2 kids. But no one to share the BB with, alas. Except this beautiful board, of course. And I've made the mistake of taking non fans to Brian shows in the past ....

I'm there with my girlfriend, but i'm in too!

Still Lurkin'
Mark H
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2012, 04:56:33 AM »

Coming down with the gf in the afternoon I think but if there's time a pint would be great Smiley

Sie W
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2012, 10:40:32 AM »

For a few seconds this had me going....

http://www.seetickets.com/Event/THE-UK-BEACH-BOYS/Middlesbrough-Town-Hall/628774
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2012, 07:03:49 PM »

I think England and Europe will get songs not being playing in the USA.  I read an article from a few years ago that said the Beach Boys did a lot of songs they'd never play in the United States. 
Gdraft
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2012, 10:35:21 PM »

I think England and Europe will get songs not being playing in the USA.  I read an article from a few years ago that said the Beach Boys did a lot of songs they'd never play in the United States. 
Such as?

Everybody lies
Gdraft
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2012, 10:38:47 PM »

Anyone have any info about the VIP tickets as in when/where do we get them and when is the seat allocation set?

Everybody lies
Help_Me_Honda
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2012, 03:47:26 AM »

Anyone have any info about the VIP tickets as in when/where do we get them and when is the seat allocation set?

https://v2.iloveallaccess.com/tours/beach-boys/50th-anniversary-tour/4f10181b5d4b1d25163c41253a558b91VwR5ZlV%3D/cefbc5fd1e3d267396f1daea910b05f2VwD5AmHv

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2012, 05:03:12 AM »

Girlfriend and I have regular tickets, a looooong way from anything …

The prohibitive VIP package prices are depressing.  I've seen the BBs twice at the arena before, in the days when you had to phone for or turn up at the ticket office & buy tickets in person, and you could be sure the front few rows would be full of fellow fans, not millionaires*.

(grumble grumble grumble…!)

* Not intended as a slight to those millionaires who post here, of course Grin

“We live in divisive times.”
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2012, 06:46:01 AM »

Girlfriend and I have regular tickets, a looooong way from anything …

The prohibitive VIP package prices are depressing.  I've seen the BBs twice at the arena before, in the days when you had to phone for or turn up at the ticket office & buy tickets in person, and you could be sure the front few rows would be full of fellow fans, not millionaires*.

(grumble grumble grumble…!)

* Not intended as a slight to those millionaires who post here, of course Grin

None taken   Wink

Yeah, the VIP stuff is crap. Maybe we should try and blag our way into the acres of empty seats.... I mean, no-one here is doing the VIP, right?

Also, you up for a pint John?

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2012, 07:18:32 AM »

CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer CHUG A LUG! Beer
It's Yorkshire for yes!                     It's Yorkshire for yes!                     It's Yorkshire for yes!                     It's Yorkshire for yes!                     It's Yorkshire for yes!                     It's Yorkshire for yes!                     It's Yorkshire for yes!                     It's Yorkshire for yes!                    
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 07:24:12 AM by John Manning » Logged

“We live in divisive times.”
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2012, 03:49:59 AM »

From the BBB site. (possible hoax?) Huh

POSSIBLE 2ND UK DATE BEING ADDED.......
Posted on June 14, 2012 at 11:43:46 AM by Board Admin Team Member

......at a different London venue.

Keep your eyes peeled!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:55:50 AM by Undesirable Element » Logged