gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 11:56:11 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So what actually happened to Taylor Mills  (Read 16926 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2012, 11:32:39 AM »

For f***'s sake people, chill out. This extreme negativity for the past few months needs to stop. WE HAVE A NEW BEACH BOYS ALBUM ON THE VERGE OF COMING OUT, yet all we do now is argue?!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 11:36:27 AM »

For f*ck's sake people, chill out. This extreme negativity for the past few months needs to stop. WE HAVE A NEW BEACH BOYS ALBUM ON THE VERGE OF COMING OUT, yet all we do now is argue?!

Yep, that's all I do is argue here, thanks Billy C.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »

We were not arguing, but rather discussing (albeit off-topic). It was a clean thing until a third party criticised said discussion.  Wink Plus, I'm done with it now. No need to fortify fronts that do not approach common ground, anyway.

Back to topic, back to Ms. Mills!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2012, 11:51:07 AM »

We were not arguing, but rather discussing (albeit off-topic). It was a clean thing until a third party criticised said discussion.  Wink Plus, I'm done with it now. No need to fortify fronts that do not approach common ground, anyway.

Back to topic, back to Ms. Mills!

I'll go back to Ms. Mills any day...common ground like that is a thing of beauty. Smiley Note we still don't have an answer on that issue of her status in the band. Grin

Discussions like this do get heated, they do get crazy, but neither Mr. Lowbacca nor myself resorted to name-calling or personal insults unlike others who could have kept quiet. I have no beef with him, I'll talk Beach Boys anytime with him and if it gets into a debate we'll debate.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
SBonilla
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 12:10:24 PM »

For f*ck's sake people, chill out. This extreme negativity for the past few months needs to stop. WE HAVE A NEW BEACH BOYS ALBUM ON THE VERGE OF COMING OUT, yet all we do now is argue?!
  For me, it's the malicious, mean-spirited, anti-social behaviour here that makes this board an embarrassing place to visit. I'd like to see more civility displayed around here.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2012, 12:20:52 PM »

Too many kiddies on the playground here, that's why.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2012, 12:25:34 PM »

I wasn't singling you out; I don't know why you felt that I was saying that all you specifically do is argue. SBonilla got what I meant, and put it better than I did.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2012, 12:37:13 PM »

I wasn't singling you out; I don't know why you felt that I was saying that all you specifically do is argue. SBonilla got what I meant, and put it better than I did.

Well, if someone says all we do now is argue in the middle of two specific people debating (in a civil way...), it would be an easy misunderstanding  Cheesy. But it's all good, no worries here.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »

Meh...I had multiple tabs open from this board, and was shocked and saddened at what the board's turning into. Maybe I posted my response in the wrong thread, though. LOL

This should be inspiring...

Let's learn the lesson taught to us by the mighty lion and heroic zebra.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2012, 12:44:59 PM »

Meh...I had multiple tabs open from this board, and was shocked and saddened at what the board's turning into. Maybe I posted my response in the wrong thread, though. LOL

Billy C, that photo calls for "Born Free" to come blasting out of the speakers. Smiley

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2012, 01:01:26 PM »

Tears of Joy LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2012, 01:57:44 PM »

I think the Lion's trying to eat the Zebra, though.  So this is kind of passive agressive. 
SMiLE
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2012, 08:00:54 PM »

For me, it's the malicious, mean-spirited, anti-social behaviour here that makes this board an embarrassing place to visit. I'd like to see more civility displayed around here.
Actually, this is an improvement over the usual Jeffrey Foskett is evil talk
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2012, 08:03:16 PM »

I think the Lion's trying to eat the Zebra, though.  So this is kind of passive agressive. 

Nah, they are clearly BROS 4 LYF

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2012, 08:43:31 PM »

Nah, they are clearly BROS 4 LYF

LOL

It's actually the secret cover of the NEW BEACH BOYS 2012 ALBUM... Pet Sounds 2: Electric Boogaloo

Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2012, 09:20:05 PM »

Whatever happened should just be told officially, because honestly the damned rumors and speculations may be more nasty than the actual story. Or perhaps not...let the PR folks decide that.
Was the Hines/Lizik thing ever actually addressed or is that in the speculation realm as well?

Hmm, I'll ask Someone Who Probably Knows…

Andrew, was the Hines/Lizik thing ever actually addressed or is that in the speculation realm as well?

Grin
On the Brian Wilson European Fan board a few years back, I remember someone posted that Hines and Lizik wanted to be paid more $$$$$$ for their studio work on TLOS. Not sure how true it is, but if it is, I guess I'm prepared to be placed on the blacklist and whacked with the banhammer.  Undecided

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2012, 12:12:41 AM »

Whatever happened should just be told officially, because honestly the damned rumors and speculations may be more nasty than the actual story. Or perhaps not...let the PR folks decide that.
Was the Hines/Lizik thing ever actually addressed or is that in the speculation realm as well?

Hmm, I'll ask Someone Who Probably Knows…

Andrew, was the Hines/Lizik thing ever actually addressed or is that in the speculation realm as well?

Grin

Let's just say, there are those who know the full gen about Jimmy & Bob 'leaving'. Taylor's 'departure' was handled somewhat better.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Paulos
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2012, 02:50:58 AM »

From the Zebra's perspective: 'Let's be friends, let's be friends, let's be friends'
send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2012, 11:22:10 AM »

No pics of Taylor in this thread?  Come on, help a brother's cochleae explode.

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2012, 12:10:23 PM »

Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2012, 12:17:31 PM »

gfx