gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680836 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 09:04:09 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 493879 times)
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: March 16, 2016, 09:56:47 AM »

Smiley Smiley "CLUELESS"  pay attention!  Don't make me change it to the "angry 14" LOL  I am the "TRUMP of SMILE"... the "angry 13" are the "CHUMPS of SMILE"  Just ask the GRACIOUS           "SMILE READERS"  Smiley Smiley

Rocky, did you know that the Beach Boys actually performed at Trump's 50th birthday party? So there's already a Trump of Smile... the inimitable toolbox, the actual yutz, Mr. Trump himself! (I would rather forget that this actually happened, but I can't rewrite history).

« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 10:01:44 AM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: March 16, 2016, 10:03:38 AM »

Smiley Smiley No... I did not know that!  But when "WIPEOUT" is released... Mike-y will be waiting to be released from "FAN JAIL"... after they "BOO-ooo-OOH" him off the stage! Trump won't be there, but Brian will be LEADING THE CHORUS!!! :Wave  The Tears of a CLOWN!  LOL  Celebrate... Celebrate... DANCE TO THE MUSIC! :Banana
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:29:25 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1827 on: March 16, 2016, 10:13:56 AM »

Or as my father used to call it, lying.  Grin

We don't do "poetic license" here. We do facts. You loose.

AGD GRAMMAR MISTAKE ALERT Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes "You LOOSE"  Huh Huh Huh Methinks maybe he should have used LOSE.

Rather than a grammar mistake it's an orthography mistake actually, but that, of course, is too hard to spell for you.

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: March 16, 2016, 10:19:34 AM »

Or as my father used to call it, lying.  Grin

We don't do "poetic license" here. We do facts. You lose.

AGD GRAMMAR MISTAKE ALERT Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes "You LOOSE"  Huh Huh Huh Methinks maybe he should have used LOSE.

Rather than a grammar mistake it's an orthography mistake actually, but that, of course, is too hard to spell for you.
Smiley Smiley Micha... you surfaced!  One of Mike-y's "minions"  :Banana -  You go, girl!  (I've been given the list... "shhh"... don't tell anyone Huh ) I'm shooting for 85,000 by the weekend! LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:27:14 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: March 16, 2016, 10:39:50 AM »

Wouldn't a tape of Stan and Rocky talking about third parties be hearsay?

Obviously.  That's the question: who is on the tape and who is under discussion?

EoL
Smiley Smiley Empire of... you got a bad name!  I TOLD YOU... STAN TAPED "HE and I" and it was taped with my CONSENT... which makes it PERMISSIBLE! LOL LOL

Are you working with this recording when you write those chapters in your book?  Will there be a transcription?
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: March 16, 2016, 11:06:50 AM »

Obviously.  That's the question: who is on the tape and who is under discussion?

EoL
Smiley Smiley Empire of... you got a bad name!  I TOLD YOU... STAN TAPED "HE and I" and it was taped with my CONSENT... which makes it PERMISSIBLE! LOL LOL

Are you working with this recording when you write those chapters in your book?  Will there be a transcription?

Will anyone care if there is?

I mean, seriously. The claim here seems to be that Stan Love taped himself and Rocky saying "hur hur X lied in court". Why a tape of them saying this would be any more interesting than either of them just stating it -- why a tape would in some way make this more convincing -- I don't know (it must make sense in Rocky's brain, but then so much does that doesn't make sense to those of us in the reality-based community). I've not heard of either of them testifying (and certainly Rocky wouldn't have been around til many years after the last event dealt with in any of the lawsuits, so wouldn't have been called), so they won't be talking about *themselves* lying under oath -- if I'm wrong about that, then I *would* be interested in a taped confession of perjury, but everything Rocky's said suggests they're talking about third parties.

So we have someone who we know to be full of bullsh^H^H^H "artistic license" in his supposed statements of fact, saying he knows that someone else is definitely a liar. Absent other evidence, my guess is that this tape will be something like:
Stan: Hur hur, hey Rocky, remember when conveniently-dead and thus unable to sue for libel or refute this accusation Nik Venet lied in court for my evil brother Mike?
Rocky: LOL LOL LOL LOL STAN I "do" "remember" "that", but that wasn't as good as conveniently-dead and thus unable to sue for libel or refute this accusation Carl Wilson lying in his deposition!
Stan: Fun times. Want to go and beat the sh*t out of a mentally-ill person?
Rocky: Sure! "We'll" be saving "his" life!!! We're heroes! LOL LOL LOL LOL

(Rocky *might* actually be daft enough to name a still-living person, which would be moderately more interesting, as that would introduce the possibility of some actual evidence other than hearsay from an untrustworthy liar...)

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
Empire Of Love
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1831 on: March 16, 2016, 11:11:30 AM »

EoL

Hahaha.  No relation to ML.

EoL

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: March 16, 2016, 11:29:49 AM »

EoL

I mean, seriously. The claim here seems to be that Stan Love taped himself and Rocky saying "hur hur X lied in court". Why a tape of them saying this would be any more interesting than either of them just stating it -- why a tape would in some way make this more convincing -- I don't know (it must make sense in Rocky's brain, but then so much does that doesn't make sense to those of us in the reality-based community). I've not heard of either of them testifying (and certainly Rocky wouldn't have been around til many years after the last event dealt with in any of the lawsuits, so wouldn't have been called), so they won't be talking about *themselves* lying under oath -- if I'm wrong about that, then I *would* be interested in a taped confession of perjury, but everything Rocky's said suggests they're talking about third parties.

So we have someone who we know to be full of bullsh^H^H^H "artistic license" in his supposed statements of fact, saying he knows that someone else is definitely a liar. Absent other evidence, my guess is that this tape will be something like:
Stan: Hur hur, hey Rocky, remember when conveniently-dead and thus unable to sue for libel or refute this accusation Nik Venet lied in court for my evil brother Mike?
Rocky: LOL LOL LOL LOL STAN I "do" "remember" "that", but that wasn't as good as conveniently-dead and thus unable to sue for libel or refute this accusation Carl Wilson lying in his deposition!

(Rocky *might* actually be daft enough to name a still-living person, which would be moderately more interesting, as that would introduce the possibility of some actual evidence other than hearsay from an untrustworthy liar...)
'S true. Rocky doesn't have a lot of credibility. There would have to be more evidence than him and Stan saying so.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: March 16, 2016, 11:30:32 AM »

Smiley Smiley Empire... I'm so happy for you... I wouldn't wish the other alternative on anyone!  Not even "doe boy" or Emily... I at least give the former "   "   He has at least written something!   Whether anyone ever READ it, who knows?...probably not!  Unlike myself...who have been read ...81,744 times and counting! LOL  You guys ARE SO FAR OFF! Ahhh!  THE SMOKING GUN! Air Quotes w00t!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:52:20 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: March 16, 2016, 11:31:33 AM »

EoL

"Will anyone care if there is?" - I have no idea.  That's why I asked the question.  We still don't know what's on the tape.  
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: March 16, 2016, 11:42:25 AM »

Ugh. The obliviousness is frustrating. Everyone's posts on this thread have been read as much as Rocky's. Mr. Doe's factual, published work has been read because it's informative, not because it's ridiculous.
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: March 16, 2016, 11:55:48 AM »

Smiley Smiley Empire... I'm so happy for you... I wouldn't wish the other alternative on anyone! Not even "doe boy" or emily... I at least give the former "   "   he has at least written something!   Whether anyone ever READ it?...probably not! Unlike myself...who have been read ...81,744 times and counting! LOL  You guys ARE SO FAR OFF! Ahhh!  THE SMOKING GUN! Air Quotes w00t!

Okay, I'm terrible at guessing games.  I sadly, have no patience.  So, I'm just trying to clarify here.  The tape of you and Stan isn't the "Smoking Gun?"

I guess the next question would be what that "Smoking Gun" might be, reference, anything?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:57:18 AM by Debbie KL » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: March 16, 2016, 12:08:01 PM »

Ugh. The obliviousness is frustrating. Everyone's posts on this thread have been read as much as Rocky's. Mr. Doe's factual, published work has been read because it's informative, not because it's ridiculous.
Smiley Smiley 81,819 reads and it's not even noon... 48 hours since I posted Segment 8 of "Wha--Ooh."  By the end of the day I will have been read 6,000 times since MY POST of the conclusion of "Wha--Ooh." LOL   Still waiting for your CHAPTER, Emily Ahhh! Head Spin
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:50:11 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: March 16, 2016, 12:13:28 PM »

Smiley Smiley Empire... I'm so happy for you... I wouldn't wish the other alternative on anyone! Not even "doe boy" or Emily... I at least give the former "   "   he has at least written something!   Whether anyone ever READ it?...probably not!  Unlike myself...who have been read ...81,744 times and counting! LOL  You guys ARE SO FAR OFF! Ahhh!  THE SMOKING GUN! Air Quotes w00t!

Okay, I'm terrible at guessing games.  I, sadly, have no patience.  So I'm just trying to clarify here.  The tape of you and Stan isn't the "Smoking Gun?"

I guess the next question would be what that "Smoking Gun" might be, reference, anything?
Smiley God... you are unbelievably slow... YES, THE SMOKING GUN TAPE IS of Stan AND me Air Quotes  (It's called "PROOF") Stan doesn't really love Mike-y... or he would NEVER HAVE TAPED THIS CONVERSATION... AND THEN GIVEN IT TO STEPHEN! : Unless, OF COURSE, he was STUPID! LOL  Smokin'
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:48:07 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: March 16, 2016, 12:16:49 PM »

Rocky, you are truly the Donald Trump of SmileySmile.net! Wink

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: March 16, 2016, 12:21:49 PM »

Rocky, you are truly the Donald Trump of SmileySmile.net! Wink
Smiley Smiley THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU!!!  Maybe Trump will appoint me his Vice President!  Or, after the "FANS" BOO-OOO Mike-y off stage... maybe Trump will appoint Mike-y DOG CATCHER! LOL  I LOVE THE LAST LINE OF YOUR BRIAN'S PRAYER! ; Deliver us from Mike Love...I actually had Mike-y sing me Kokomo in the car after leaving the courthouse after his 5th wife Jackiie said to him, "Maybe we should have Rocky come stay with us!" That's what STAN told Stephen and me, in the car, before Mike-y got in, (he overheard that in the courtroom) ...for the ride to the Bonaventure Hotel for THE CELEBRATION of "THE SURF WORD MAN" Transcendental Meditation  Stan was actually "The Man of the MIDNIGHT HOUR" the night before at my house! LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:44:39 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: March 16, 2016, 12:50:58 PM »

Smiley Smiley Empire... I'm so happy for you... I wouldn't wish the other alternative on anyone! Not even "doe boy" or emily... I at least give the former "   "   he has at least written something!   Whether anyone ever READ it?...probably not! Unlike myself...who have been read ...81,744 times and counting! LOL  You guys ARE SO FAR OFF! Ahhh!  THE SMOKING GUN! Air Quotes w00t!

Okay, I'm terrible at guessing games.  I sadly, have no patience.  So, I'm just trying to clarify here.  The tape of you and Stan isn't the "Smoking Gun?"

Smiley God... you are unbelievably slow... YES THE SMOKING GUN TAPE IS stan AND I Air Quotes  (It's called "PROOF") stan doesn't really love mike-y... or he would NEVER HAVE TAPED THIS CONVERSATION... AND THEN GIVEN IT TO STEPHEN! : Unless "OF COURSE" he was STUPID! LOL  Smokin

Yep, I was confused, slow, whatever.  Thanks for the clarification.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: March 16, 2016, 12:51:59 PM »

Jackiie said to him. Maybe we should have Rocky come stay with us!"

LOL

Move over Ozzy and Gene, there's a Reality TV series right here!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 12:54:23 PM by Pretty Funky » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: March 16, 2016, 12:58:50 PM »

Jackiie said to him.  Maybe we should have Rocky come stay with us!"

LOL
Smiley Smiley YUP... you heard it right!  Stan overheard Jackie say those exact words to Mike-y!  You never know who's listening... once it's out there in the "UNIVERSE"... RIGHT Mike-y!  Evil  THANK YOU, JACKIE!... THANK YOU, STAN! Smokin' -  Not enough weenie! LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:39:43 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: March 16, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »

Smiley Smiley For ALL the SMILE READERS who might be worried about MY SAFETY... I LIVE IN A GATED SECURE COMPLEX... with 24-hour LIVE SECURITY GUARDS!  I mean, I LOVE to have fun as much as you all obviously do... but I'm NOT CRAZY!  Now Mike-y... on the other hand... YEAH... he is... just ask Brian about the time Mike-y threw a POOL DECK CHAIR at Brian  Transcendental Meditation and SCREAMED, "I'm NOT SINGING THOSE FU*KING WORDS OF Van Dyke Parks... Mike-y REALLY JUST DID NOT WANT Brian WRITING WITH ANYONE ELSE... (Now why would that be?...) Maybe because then...Mike-y WOULD NOT get 50% of Brian's PUBLISHING? Shocked Shocked  That would be when Brian said..."OK...YOU WRITE THE SONGS, MIKE!...I'm CHECKING OUT!"  And Brian did! HE WENT TO BED FOR 10 YEARS! LOL LOL  All you Beach Boy FANS CAN THANK MIKE-Y FOR THAT!!! Evil Evil  81,999 READS (what an OMINOUS NUMBER!)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:38:01 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: March 16, 2016, 01:56:07 PM »

For ALL the SMILE READERS who might be worried about MY SAFETY... I LIVE IN A GATED SECURE COMPLEX... with 24 hour LIVE SECURITY GUARDS!  I mean I LOVE to have fun as much as you'all obviously do... but I'm NOT CRAZY!

Ok!  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0_Xnvl3t4
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:59:27 PM by Pretty Funky » Logged
Malc
Smiley Smile Associate

It's all about 'harmony' ...

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: March 16, 2016, 02:18:13 PM »

This is seriously getting crazy now. Mr Doe's respected works (and those of many others who post here) have been read by hundreds of dedicated BB followers, possibly more, the majority of whom respect his published word (even if he does rub some folk up the wrong way with his mission to fact file everything - I personally respect that). Your proposed book, in all honesty, if it even sees a publication, hasn't a hope in hell, or in Kokomo, of reaching anywhere near those figures... if indeed, after your 'performance' here, it registers any sales at all. Just because the viewing figures continue to rise for this thread which, at first, was tantalisingly fascinating (before descending into farce) means diddly squat, zilch, f**k all...
I, along with many others I would guesstimate, have no intention of buying your so-called work IF it reached printed stage, and only visit here (and I don't give a woot if it reaches 100,000 views) to see you dig yourself further and further into your self dug hole. Just be sure to fill it in behind yourself afterwards...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:39:40 PM by Malc » Logged

www.facebook.com/beachboysalbumsleeves - a cool place to visit !
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: March 16, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »

Smiley Smiley For ALL the SMILE READERS who might be worried about MY SAFETY... I LIVE IN A GATED SECURE COMPLEX... with 24 hour LIVE SECURITY GUARDS!  I mean I LOVE to have fun as much as you'all obviously do... but I'm NOT CRAZY!  Now mike-y... on the other hand... YEAH... he is... JUST ask Brian about the time mike-y through a POOL DECK CHAIR at Brian  Transcendental Meditation and SCREAMED I'm NOT SINGING THOSE FU*KING WORDS OF Van Dyke Parks... mike-y REALLY JUST DID NOT WANT Brian WRITING WITH ANYONE ELSE... (now why would that be?...) Maybe because then...mike-y WOULD NOT get 50% of Brian's PUBLISHING? Shocked Shocked  That would be when Brian said...OK...YOU WRITE THE SONGS MIKE!...I'm CHECKING OUT! And Brian did! HE WENT TO BED FOR 10 YEARS! LOL LOL  All you Beach Boy FANS CAN THANK MIKE-Y... FOR THAT!!! Evil Evil  81,999 READS (what an OMINOUS NUMBER!)
Wow, Mike has serious anger issues if he threw a chair at BW during smile over VDP's lyrics....

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: March 16, 2016, 02:29:14 PM »

Smiley Smiley SO "QUIT" READING ME!   I DO NOT NEED YOU!   i COULD CARE LESS IF YOU AND THE "angry 13" DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!  YOUR ALL JUST FODDER TO ME...   YOU MAKE ME LAUGH... EVERY DAY... ALL DAY!  IF YOU ONLY KNEW... what a joke you guy's are to ME! LOL LOL Banana Ahhh! Head Spin  "mike-ys minions" Ha Ha Ha! ALL The way to the BANK! THE SAME PLACE I KILLED mike-y Evil Evil  mike-y ALMOST DESTROYED BRIAN! Evil Evil  I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY LOVING SUPPORTING SMILEY SMILE READERS. Love not the "angry 13" LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:51:57 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: March 16, 2016, 02:46:19 PM »

Smiley Smiley For ALL the SMILE READERS who might be worried about MY SAFETY... I LIVE IN A GATED SECURE COMPLEX... with 24 hour LIVE SECURITY GUARDS!  I mean I LOVE to have fun as much as you'all obviously do... but I'm NOT CRAZY!  Now mike-y... on the other hand... YEAH... he is... JUST ask Brian about the time mike-y through a POOL DECK CHAIR at Brian  Transcendental Meditation and SCREAMED I'm NOT SINGING THOSE FU*KING WORDS OF Van Dyke Parks... mike-y REALLY JUST DID NOT WANT Brian WRITING WITH ANYONE ELSE... (now why would that be?...) Maybe because then...mike-y WOULD NOT get 50% of Brian's PUBLISHING? Shocked Shocked  That would be when Brian said...OK...YOU WRITE THE SONGS MIKE!...I'm CHECKING OUT! And Brian did! HE WENT TO BED FOR 10 YEARS! LOL LOL  All you Beach Boy FANS CAN THANK MIKE-Y... FOR THAT!!! Evil Evil  81,999 READS (what an OMINOUS NUMBER!)
Wow, Mike has serious anger issues if he threw a chair at BW during smile over VDP's lyrics....
Smiley Smiley Maybe someone should throw a chair at you!  If your words are not a JOKE... as you appear to be!  NOT ME... YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT!  LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:31:44 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx