-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:09:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  BW Board
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BW Board  (Read 39046 times)
SG7
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 08:19:51 PM »

stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 08:32:10 PM »

Be nice, guys.

Don't even try to tell me you wouldn't be kind of weirded out if you found out people were posting things about you on another board. Who am I kidding, none of us are that special.  Sad

No mas, por favor.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »

Be nice, guys.

Don't even try to tell me you wouldn't be kind of weirded out if you found out people were posting things about you on another board. Who am I kidding, none of us are that special.  Sad

well oh my oh gosh oh gee

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
SG7
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »

Be nice, guys.

Who am I kidding, none of us are that special.  Sad

Didn't Morrisey say that somewhere?
dennyschild
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »

Be nice, guys.

Don't even try to tell me you wouldn't be kind of weirded out if you found out people were posting things about you on another board. Who am I kidding, none of us are that special.  Sad

deleted
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:06:51 PM by dennyschild » Logged
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »

Be nice, guys.

I'm don't want to be special. Just normal. Smiley

You seem normal, though I'd say you've got some extraordinary genes. Probably even some superpowers you haven't learned to harness yet.

No mas, por favor.
Jason
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »

Ok, that's about enough of this...

Look, we all understand that it's big news that one of Dennis' children is posting on here. And it's bigger news for some than it is for others. It certainly hasn't stopped my world in its tracks, as it's Denni's private life and not my own (and therefore it's HER business), but it's not THAT big of a deal. Take it from someone who was, and still is to an extent, incredibly skeptical about the whole situation. But it's neither here nor there. We certainly can't demand a test to prove she's Dennis' daughter because IT'S NO ONE'S GODFUCKINGDAMN BUSINESS except for Denni and Denni alone. She has said she wants to live her life as she wishes outside of the whole "camp".

This whole thing with Beach Boys fandom has gone beyond the point where it's merely wanting to know the juicier aspects of the lives of everyone even remotely associated with them. People are now taking it to this kind of extreme, where people who are actively taking in what we're saying about them are getting personally upset over it. It's one thing when we're all on her bullshitting with each other, because we couldn't give sh*t from f*** about each other when we're away from this board, with a few exceptions. Denni, if you believe her or not, is a different story. She's closer to it than I think many people truly grasp. Maybe not close like living with Brian, Melinda, and their 37 dogs, but there's still a link.

It's gone beyond the point where this is mere "discussion". The type of discourse going on here and no doubt eventually on the blueboard is far beyond that. This has reached the point where it's sickening. This has put every kind of negative comment I've made about Brian (especially the sociopath comment) into sharp relief and proven to me that this all has gone too far. This should be a slap in the face to everyone here.

Do I think Denni should leave? That's up to her. She's by no means unwelcome here. However, Denni should know that the blueboard is not exactly anything to get riled up about as the collective IQ of the population there is about as high as the temperature in Greenland. Still...I think this needs to stop. Life is too short. Live your lives and let Denni live hers. Period. End of story.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 08:55:05 PM »

Look, we all understand that it's big news that one of Dennis' children is posting on here. And it's bigger news for some than it is for others. It certainly hasn't stopped my world in its tracks, as it's Denni's private life and not my own (and therefore it's HER business), but it's not THAT big of a deal. Take it from someone who was, and still is to an extent, incredibly skeptical about the whole situation. But it's neither here nor there. We certainly can't demand a test to prove she's Dennis' daughter because IT'S NO ONE'S GODFUCKINGDAMN BUSINESS except for Denni and Denni alone. She has said she wants to live her life as she wishes outside of the whole "camp".

This whole thing with Beach Boys fandom has gone beyond the point where it's merely wanting to know the juicier aspects of the lives of everyone even remotely associated with them. People are now taking it to this kind of extreme, where people who are actively taking in what we're saying about them are getting personally upset over it. It's one thing when we're all on her bullshitting with each other, because we couldn't give merda from foder about each other when we're away from this board, with a few exceptions. Denni, if you believe her or not, is a different story. She's closer to it than I think many people truly grasp. Maybe not close like living with Brian, Melinda, and their 37 dogs, but there's still a link.

It's gone beyond the point where this is mere "discussion". The type of discourse going on here and no doubt eventually on the blueboard is far beyond that. This has reached the point where it's sickening. This has put every kind of negative comment I've made about Brian (especially the sociopath comment) into sharp relief and proven to me that this all has gone too far. This should be a slap in the face to everyone here.

Do I think Denni should leave? That's up to her. She's by no means unwelcome here. However, Denni should know that the blueboard is not exactly anything to get riled up about as the collective IQ of the population there is about as high as the temperature in Greenland. Still...I think this needs to stop. Life is too short. Live your lives and let Denni live hers. Period. End of story.

Why don't you come up and see me some time big boy.  Wink

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
Jason
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 08:57:45 PM »

LOL

Well played.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »

somebody is posting about me over there. Why?? If I wanted my name over there, I would have done it myself. I like it here and have no intention on posting at BW board. There is no info for me there. I looked you  up and you are a member here, just hasn't posted for a long time. Please leave the Wilson family alone!! No more posting about me. Why don't you post here?? Ask me anything you want, in front of all the members here, I will be glad to reply. I won't name you and lower myself that way. Can you please delete you're post over there. I'm no different from you or other members. I'm a Denny and Beach Boy fan.

Hmm, I don't really see a problem. 
You're news. And you posted a real picture of yourself here. People are going to talk and share the news and drop in and look and talk about it elsewhere.
 That's the real world. 
and as to "rude"; your pic shows a pretty young woman. If I was your age( I'm not), lived somewhere close in CA( I don't) I might try and take you out. What's the big deal there? 
All in all, if you keep your wits about you, everything will be just fine. But don't come here crying when people say something about you somewhere, or talk about having seen your picture, or even , repeat/quote the things you've said here. This isn't a secret society where everything is kept "in house". Pretty much anyone can surf in and see what's going on, and head back where they came to talk about it. 

The first rule of SmileySmile.net is you don't talk about SmileySmile.net

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 09:28:50 PM »

I would what you call a lurker these days but I keep going back to this one because its so amusing :D

I think the blueboard in its olden days was the best...

I remember the old days there.
I used to post under my real name: JustinPlank
I printed out every response Brian typed to me; I think it was about 3 times.

I remember the days BEFORE the BlueBoard, I remember when it was PetSounds.com   Cool

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
dennyschild
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 09:31:26 PM »

deleted
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:07:50 PM by dennyschild » Logged
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 09:52:09 PM »

Maybe it's all just a Jake and Amber thing.

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 09:55:16 PM »

I'm deeply sorry for starting trouble. Please believe me, when I say I never wanted this to happen. I should have known by telling my story, it would cause this type of  reaction. It's better for me not to talk about Denny being my bio dad, I won't bring It up again. Delete my thread so no more trouble will come. Thank you. Bless you all.
I, for one, wish you would stay here and not feel afraid of saying anything. Some people by nature are just uncaring and generally stupid. Pay them no mind.  Smiley

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 10:04:57 PM »

This whole thing with Beach Boys fandom has gone beyond the point where it's merely wanting to know the juicier aspects of the lives of everyone even remotely associated with them. People are now taking it to this kind of extreme, where people who are actively taking in what we're saying about them are getting personally upset over it. It's one thing when we're all on her bullshitting with each other, because we couldn't give merda from foder about each other when we're away from this board, with a few exceptions. Denni, if you believe her or not, is a different story. She's closer to it than I think many people truly grasp. Maybe not close like living with Brian, Melinda, and their 37 dogs, but there's still a link.

100% agreed.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jason
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2011, 10:05:11 PM »

I, for one, wish you would stay here and not feel afraid of saying anything. Some people by nature are just uncaring and generally stupid. Pay them no mind.  Smiley

Most of them are in the government!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2011, 10:37:02 PM »

And in the White House.  Evil

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
dennyschild
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2011, 10:59:26 PM »

And in the White House.  Evil

Smiley
dennyschild
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2011, 11:00:42 PM »

I'm deeply sorry for starting trouble. Please believe me, when I say I never wanted this to happen. I should have known by telling my story, it would cause this type of  reaction. It's better for me not to talk about Denny being my bio dad, I won't bring It up again. Delete my thread so no more trouble will come. Thank you. Bless you all.

Grin
Wylson
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2011, 01:04:34 AM »

Maybe you should stop fuelling the fire... You keep saying that you're going to delete threads and profiles and pictures and stuff, so just do it if you really want to stop any attention.

If you just want to learn about the BBs and Dennis, then post under a pseudonym, rather than 'Dennyschild'.

Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2011, 03:38:08 AM »

Don't take it too seriously. It's not your fault that certain people are so sick that concentrate their sense of life on other people they don't have nothing to do with. This is fandom getting into serious sickness. You have a link to the story, as somebody already mentioned, and it is part of who you are. But none of us has any right to go into personal things. I haven't read the blueboard (Brian Wilson's message board) but you have to understand that people there are terribly blinded and drawn to the Beach Boys, acting as if it was their life. It's almost like a religion to them. I stopped posting there a long time ago and don't miss it in any way.
Stay around. If you want to learn about Dennis and the Beach Boys, this is the place where you can get lots of informations. Become just another member of this board and if there's something very personal that you'd like to know you can always contact someone of the mods via pm and ask if it would be a good idea to post it.

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Seaside Woman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2011, 03:43:39 AM »

Denni, what did you expect? You come onto a public forum and announce that you're the illegitimate child of Dennis Wilson and then expect no one to comment on it, I find that very naive.

Just to make the point, what has the traffic been like on this board this week as a result of this news. Has it increased ten fold, a hundred fold or more?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 03:44:36 AM by Lessing » Logged

Caretaker in an aesthetic prison of my own dimension.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2011, 05:18:10 AM »

Just to make the point, what has the traffic been like on this board this week as a result of this news. Has it increased ten fold, a hundred fold or more?

To be honest, we did see a sudden burst of activity on the board last week, but that was mostly due to the rumours on SMilE being released this year and the Reagan celebration concert with Jardine joining the Beach Boys.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2011, 05:29:44 AM »

Don't stop posting here, Denni, but keep in mind the internet does tend to bring out the jackass in people.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2011, 05:31:58 AM »

Don't stop posting here, Denni, but keep in mind the internet does tend to bring out the jackass in people.

Yeah, don't stop posting, we'd hate to lose another female.  

we don't have that many to spare.   LOL
BTW, how many are on the board?

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: