gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:18:32 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Much Did Brian...  (Read 14634 times)
nobody is a chode
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2010, 10:25:19 AM »

Oh come on... he asks Dennis if he has any more joints! Any MORE joints!!! [before AGD human fact checker storms in...

It's a good thing AGD is here to put bullmerda posts to rest.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what made his wife fall for him.

I can't imagine anyone in Brian's band enjoying a smoke before a show.

Not even Darian and Nick?

Who's Nick? I'm not familiar with all of them by name. What's the name of the beautiful violin player girl on the SMILE performance DVD? Phone number? AIM handle?

I just don't think any of them would get high and then play music with Brian. I assume they respect him and would not want to involve him in any way with stuff like that if he didn't want to be involved. Sneaking a joint before a BW show seems sort of childish to me. "Quick, before Brian sees us!" It's just lame.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:26:39 AM by So cold i go burr » Logged
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2010, 10:29:26 AM »

Who's Nick? I'm not familiar with all of them by name.

Why does this not surprise me ?

Rule #1 of trying to be a smartass - know your subject. You fail.  Grin
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:31:20 AM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
nobody is a chode
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »

hey man - more to life than memorizing useless facts
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »

True. Suggest you try it some time.

Jason
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2010, 10:53:39 AM »

What about the facts of life?
nobody is a chode
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2010, 10:55:44 AM »

Like honing one's intuition to spot snobby people?
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »

It was ok until Blair got fat.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2010, 11:35:25 AM »

You take the good you take the bad...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
nobody is a chode
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2010, 11:40:20 AM »

Wow, those girls look just like pigs.

Human-Pig hybrids sold to American television?Huh?
Jason
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2010, 11:43:11 AM »

It was the 1980s, man! Back in the 1980s it was politically correct to eat meat. Smiley
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2010, 12:13:36 PM »

Hey man - more to life than memorizing useless facts.

Like what? Spending a year tripping every day and confining yourself to your bedroom?

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
grillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2010, 12:33:57 PM »

I thought BW was talking to DAnny Hutton, not DW, when he was asking about the joints. Also, during the Prayer thing both Carl and maybe Al or Mike (can't remember) say they feel great etc.

PS all these new kids and their drug talk is cute but kinda played. I don't think anyone around here will be too impressed with your drug stories as most of us (A)been there, done that or (B) think its a pathetic and sad attempt looking for attention or (c) think that stuff is not something worth cluttering up the board with.

Just saying... (he says, waiting for reactionary comebacks)

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller
Quincy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2010, 12:36:19 PM »

Like what? Spending a year tripping every day and confining yourself to your bedroom?

probably reading and believing anything by Goldman
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2010, 12:40:27 PM »

I just hope he doesn't spend the next year trying to argue with us about drugs.  He's already spent a week and it seems like a year. 
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2010, 12:41:37 PM »

Yeah, Goldman's Lennon book was panned by a whole lot of people, wasn't it?  Insiders and outsiders alike. Goldman lost his credibility a long time ago.  A big thick book with a lotta bull crap.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2010, 12:52:54 PM »

I just hope he doesn't spend the next year trying to argue with us about drugs.  He's already spent a week and it seems like a year.  

Ron, I firmly believe he will have far surpassed AGD's 5000 posts mark before the end of the month.  Grin

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2010, 12:57:20 PM »

Dunno why I didn't think of this before, but for anyone who says that acid doesn't rewire (or dewire) your brain, I have just two words:

Syd Barrett.

Reasons why you couldn't know, Mr. Expert:

1. You obviously haven't taken acid.
2. You obviously haven't read much about it aside from exaggerated accounts of rock stars taking acid.
3. If you had taken acid, you'd realize that you should be organizing all of the tour dates and recording sessions on your site into their proper astrological context. You say that we haven't heard any of the vocal takes from some SMiLE sessions, but you never stop to explain that this is because of things like Jupiter was opposing Saturn on the day the BBs recorded the vocals for "Look".
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2010, 01:07:33 PM »

Far too many druggy weirdos around this site at the moment. Quick someone page Mike Love to come and stamp out all this dippy hippy far out nonsense pronto!

Cool Guy Cool Guy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:09:50 PM by mikes beard » Logged

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2010, 01:24:43 PM »

Dunno why I didn't think of this before, but for anyone who says that acid doesn't rewire (or dewire) your brain, I have just two words:

Syd Barrett.

Reasons why you couldn't know, Mr. Expert:

1. You obviously haven't taken acid.
2. You obviously haven't read much about it aside from exaggerated accounts of rock stars taking acid.
3. If you had taken acid, you'd realize that you should be organizing all of the tour dates and recording sessions on your site into their proper astrological context. You say that we haven't heard any of the vocal takes from some SMiLE sessions, but you never stop to explain that this is because of things like Jupiter was opposing Saturn on the day the BBs recorded the vocals for "Look".

1 - so you say
2 - as above
3 - if I had the first idea what you were talking about, I'd doubtless have a snappy comeback, but in both instances I don't.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »

LOL

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2010, 01:39:39 PM »

1 - so you say

Simple yes or no question: have you ever taken acid?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2010, 01:52:59 PM »

You say I 'obviously' haven't, and who am I to question your omniscience in matters regarding my private life ?

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2010, 01:59:54 PM »

Dada, did you ever take acid in the 60's?  Ever had Window Pane? Microdot? Black acid? Blotter? White Owsley's? Purple Haze? California Sunshine? Orange Barrels?  If not, you don't know s*it from shinola about LSD.

I Love To Say Dada!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:20:57 PM by Mikie » Logged

Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2010, 02:50:26 PM »

You say I 'obviously' haven't, and who am I to question your omniscience in matters regarding my private life ?

Because it's obvious you haven't taken acid. It don't need to be meteorologist to tell if the sun outside my window is shining.

You're being a very intellectually dishonest person right now. I personally have never taken acid. I have taken psychedelic drugs, but not acid. Consequently, you don't see me  going around claiming that acid rewires people's brains, because how the f*** could I know that? Because I had a certain viewpoint indoctrinated in me by the establishment and society from birth? Open your mind. Or am I to really believe that you've read countless books on the subject of acid and have gotten firsthand accounts on the effects from acid users, after which you then came to your conclusions, without bias? You can claim that I can't know if you did, but who are you fooling? Or am I to believe that you may have taken acid, in light of your recent comments? Feel free to prove me wrong. You want to go around pointing the finger when people get BB minutia wrong, but you can't handle it when the shoe is on the other foot.

I just feel like you're cut from the same cloth of people who go around constantly calling Brian "tormented", "insane", and etc. You know, the sort of people who don't like Love You or listen to Mt. Vernon and Fairway and think that they know what he SHOULD be doing. And then you have the audacity to wonder why Brian hates interviewers and is scared of his fans. sh*t, he has every right to be.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2010, 03:43:54 PM »

Drugs are so cool.  Look @ all the great drug addicts we've recently met on THIS board. 

You know I was thinking the other day, what would make the Smile Shop even MORE fun?  Then it hit me!

A couple crackheads!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx