gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680783 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 12:32:18 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Poll
Question: Al Jardine - A Postcard From California

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Postcard From California (Al Jardine)  (Read 46004 times)
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2010, 02:31:00 AM »

Discuss, review and rate A Postcard From California, released June 2010 (as a download)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:13:52 AM by The Real Beach Boy » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
OGoldin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 09:09:03 PM »

It's very pleasant.  It has the same sort of aesthetic as Al's contributions to LA.  Unlike some of Brian's solo work, and all BB albums after "Love You" it's listenable all the way through; it induces no cringes.  But Brian's work is always innovative; his music is interesting even when unsuccessful.  This, on the contrary, is not a particularly interesting record; Al remains the stolid, talented, good-natured square.  But the songs do make me smile.  Thank you Al for another serving of enjoyable Beach Boysish music.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 09:10:16 PM by OGoldin » Logged
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 11:48:21 PM »

There's something so god damned affirming about the end of California Feelin'. Al's never been my favorite BB but I just want to pat him on the back after that and say "thanks pal"

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
rogerlancelot
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 02:15:19 AM »

Okay, I'm listening now for the first time ever. I'll write this track by track as I listen:

01) A Postcard From California: I am forgetting this one as I listen to it. Not because I want to but just because there is really nothing there to grip me.

02) California Feelin': Dull. Better than Brian's '02 version though.

03) Looking Down The Coast: Was never a bad song to begin with. What is with all of the remakes here???

04) Don't Forget The Sea: Very easily the best track so far. Nice to hear all of the BBs too!

05) Tide Pool Interlude: Man this cd is making me very sleepy!

06) Campfire Scene: Yawn...

07) A California Saga: I never actually ever cared for this song. And it should be titled "California Saga: California". I like CSNY though so I'll back off.

08) Help Me Rhonda: Nice! I really think this is a cool remake. At the very end in the right channel I noticed somebody laugh and say "what a bunch of crap!". Anybody know whose voice it was?

09) San Simeon: Pedestrian but very Beach Boy-ish I suppose. Pleasant I guess.

10) Drivin': Is this really supposed to be rock music? Nice to hear Al & Bri together. Still a little bit "white" though if you know what I mean. To be honest though I can see myself playing this song again sometime. "BP, you're killin' me, man!".

11) Honkin' Down The Highway: Why? What's wrong with the faster/quirkier version from late 1976? It's basically the same arrangement just played a bit slower. Al, do you ever write new material at all? Always cool to hear Brian revisit stuff from Love You for sure!

12) And I Always Will: First time ever hearing this song. It's pretty and melancholy and very, very, very sleepy. Yawn.

Overall verdict:  It's nice to have an actual solo cd by Al Jardine. It's tastefully done with a large cast of famous people but it really doesn't touch BWRG as far as making a deep impact. I hope that I wasn't too harsh in my criticism but I was just making points as I listened (with headphones) and who knows? Maybe the damn thing might grow on me..... I'll give it an optimistic 4.
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 11:01:01 AM »

Finally heard this. I didn't expect Al Jardine to release something earth-shattering and this is very pleasant throughout, even though I feel slightly too young for this album. "Looking Down the Coast" could have used a little less gimmickry but it's still one of my favourite songs penned by Jardine. "Don't Fight the Sea" is very fine, would've been the standout track on Still Cruisin' (besides "Somewhere Near Japan" that is). Not a big fan of the new "California Saga" and I think the original 1972 recording is very hard to beat anyway. "San Simeon" is nice and so is "Drivin'". Thought the ending of "Honkin' Down the Highway" was pretty funny. "And I Always Will" sounds rather forgettable, though.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:03:09 AM by phirnis » Logged
summerinparadise.flac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 12:07:59 PM »

A very pleasant album. There is a lack of originality in terms of melodies and song choice but I can listen to it all the way through, which is something I can't do with any Brian solo album bar Smile.
The Alec Baldwin thing ruins what could have been a very nice instrumental.

"I'll haunt you like a ghost"
-Brian Wilson, the Ruby song from Party.

Please support the Beach Boys without being a rude dude or grumpy gus.
Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 05:38:23 AM »

Okay, I'm listening now for the first time ever. I'll write this track by track as I listen:

01) A Postcard From California: I am forgetting this one as I listen to it. Not because I want to but just because there is really nothing there to grip me.

02) California Feelin': Dull. Better than Brian's '02 version though.

03) Looking Down The Coast: Was never a bad song to begin with. What is with all of the remakes here???

04) Don't Forget The Sea: Very easily the best track so far. Nice to hear all of the BBs too!

05) Tide Pool Interlude: Man this cd is making me very sleepy!

06) Campfire Scene: Yawn...

07) A California Saga: I never actually ever cared for this song. And it should be titled "California Saga: California". I like CSNY though so I'll back off.

08) Help Me Rhonda: Nice! I really think this is a cool remake. At the very end in the right channel I noticed somebody laugh and say "what a bunch of crap!". Anybody know whose voice it was?

09) San Simeon: Pedestrian but very Beach Boy-ish I suppose. Pleasant I guess.

10) Drivin': Is this really supposed to be rock music? Nice to hear Al & Bri together. Still a little bit "white" though if you know what I mean. To be honest though I can see myself playing this song again sometime. "BP, you're killin' me, man!".

11) Honkin' Down The Highway: Why? What's wrong with the faster/quirkier version from late 1976? It's basically the same arrangement just played a bit slower. Al, do you ever write new material at all? Always cool to hear Brian revisit stuff from Love You for sure!

12) And I Always Will: First time ever hearing this song. It's pretty and melancholy and very, very, very sleepy. Yawn.

Overall verdict:  It's nice to have an actual solo cd by Al Jardine. It's tastefully done with a large cast of famous people but it really doesn't touch BWRG as far as making a deep impact. I hope that I wasn't too harsh in my criticism but I was just making points as I listened (with headphones) and who knows? Maybe the damn thing might grow on me..... I'll give it an optimistic 4.

This reads more like a 2/5 than a 4/5

I give it a 3. Its nice to listen to but kinda disappointing considering the time it took to release. Also can Al not try write a few new songs? he is a rich guy in his sixties, he surely has plenty of time.

Favourite tracks - Looking down the coast, don't fight the sea, Campfire Scene (all these songs are nearly 40 years old)

Least Favourite - And I Always Will, A Postcard From California
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:42:05 AM by My Brother Woody » Logged

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 04:49:50 AM »

Hm. Listening to this now. Like the new version of California Feelin' - the tune suits a cheesy anthemic arrangement. But yes, it's all pretty polite and gutless. But thats Al for you.

Did someone else mention the similarity between Lookin' Down the Coast and Walkin' The Line?

Oh god, i forgot about Baldwin! What was he thinking?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 04:55:08 AM by hypehat » Logged

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »

Hypehat couldn't have said it better: this album is polite and gutless.

Ok, I really like the production on this album (cheesy at times, but overall it is really nice). The audio quality is really good.

1) The title song is nice, but unfortunately it sounds too much like Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett. It is catchy though and I play it often.

2) California Feelin - FAR superior version to Brian's. Chill harmonies and simple orchestration make it my second favorite track on the album.

3) Lookin Down The Coast - I like the classic guitar in it. To me, it's a very dark song, but fits nicely on the album.

4) Don't Fight The Sea - I still don't get the hype about this song - Besides the fact that Carl Wilson sings on it - I really don't find this song to be that great. One of my least favorite on the album. The vocals are good, but I find no musical merit in the melodies or harmonies. Generations from now, when scholars are pouring over the genius of The Beach Boys, Don't Fight The Sea won't even cross their radars.

5) Tide Pool Interlude - Alec Baldwin narrates this track, seemingly standing atop the Red October describing what he sees as he passes by California.

6) The Campfire Scene - meh, it paints a good picture of a campsite - not much else.

7) A California Saga - Fit perfectly on Holland and fits perfectly here. But at this point I'd have liked to have heard more originals.

8 ) Help Me Rhonda - Sorry Al, but this version really made me hate the harmonica. Your voice is spectacular in it though! You sound like you're 20 years old on this track!

9) San Simeon - I really wish more songs like this were on the album - this is my favorite from the album, and has a definite place in my 'favorites' playist in itunes. The harmonies and melody are beautiful. The production on this song is very well done too.

10) Drivin' - good. the swipe at BP was unnecessary (no matter how right he is) and doesn't add much to the song. Brian has come a LONG way since his IJWMFTT album!

11) Honkin Down The Highway - LOVE it. I love that he covered a more unknown song - Barbara Ann, for instance, would have been a disaster...whereas a Love You cover is welcome in my book.

12) And I Always Will - a very nice closer to the album. If Brian is allowed to sing his heart out on Pet Sounds, why isn't Al allowed to 45 years later? It's a nice song.

I need to remember that this album is a painting of the California coast...which is not something I can fully relate to. I honestly can't wait to take a drive down the California coastline on a sunny (or rainy) day listening to this. Overall, it is a nice album. Besides POB, BW88, and SMiLE, it has the best production I've heard from a Beach Boy solo album...there is a nice variety of instruments too. Al's voice sounds amazing. And the guest appearances were very fitting, imo.

4/5
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 05:06:30 PM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »

This is what I wrote at the other board I post on, in December after a third hearing. I've played it many times since:

A Postcard from California is a very warm, intimate record, more so than I'd expected. It is full of felicitous touches and dabs of instrumental colour----the guitar on the first track, the baritone sax on "Honkin'", some great vocal harmonies around the place, Brian in there sounding happy on "Drivin'", the "downhomey" take on "Rhonda"... "DFTS" is a timeless gem and "San Simeon" is gorgeous. Unlike the pastel shades of the album's cover, the music itself is rich and colourful. The few non-musical sounds are used to great effect. All the "old" tracks sound good in their new guise, not better but different... and good. "Honkin'" sounded lewd on Love You but gets just the right tongue-in-cheek treatment this time round. Alan is in great voice, as are Steve Miller and Crosby and Young (and Glen C). The whole atmosphere is joyous. The only track I still have to come to terms with is the album's closer. Is it just too intimate for my liking? Great chords though and again, those deft instrumental touches. I shall be playing Postcard again very soon and who knows?----maybe that final track will click with me eventually.

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 05:18:11 AM »

This is what I wrote at the other board I post on, in December after a third hearing. I've played it many times since:

A Postcard from California is a very warm, intimate record, more so than I'd expected. It is full of felicitous touches and dabs of instrumental colour----the guitar on the first track, the baritone sax on "Honkin'", some great vocal harmonies around the place, Brian in there sounding happy on "Drivin'", the "downhomey" take on "Rhonda"... "DFTS" is a timeless gem and "San Simeon" is gorgeous. Unlike the pastel shades of the album's cover, the music itself is rich and colourful. The few non-musical sounds are used to great effect. All the "old" tracks sound good in their new guise, not better but different... and good. "Honkin'" sounded lewd on Love You but gets just the right tongue-in-cheek treatment this time round. Alan is in great voice, as are Steve Miller and Crosby and Young (and Glen C). The whole atmosphere is joyous. The only track I still have to come to terms with is the album's closer. Is it just too intimate for my liking? Great chords though and again, those deft instrumental touches. I shall be playing Postcard again very soon and who knows?----maybe that final track will click with me eventually.
Word.

It has grown on me immensely since 2010. Al rocks.

New promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8vx2njD_EU
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 05:30:02 AM »

The new version with bonus tracks is on Spotify, btw http://open.spotify.com/album/3LJJ1Mejz8lYm8dxZdeXao

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 04:49:20 AM »

Apart from Don't Fight the Sea, there wasn't much I found that great on this album.  The Beach Boys remakes don't surpass the originals though to be honest, I've always found the California Saga to be sort of boring.  I found the guest artists to be more of a gimmick than anything.  I like Alec Baldwin as much as the next guy but having him on this album was just baffling.  Throughout his spoken word, I couldn't help but laugh and think of Jack Donaghy.  But even greats like Crosby, Stills, and Young (couldn't get Graham Nash?) didn't really add much.  Steve Miller on Help Me Rhonda was fun to listen to but forgettable and obviously does not surpass the original.  As for the "originals," there was nothing I really thought stood out, they all kind of sounded like Jimmy Buffett and Al's vocals were uninspired.  And I think Brian did a much better job on California Feelin' when he did it on the Beach Boys Classics album.  

Overall, it was a pleasant listen but ultimately forgettable with the exception of Don't Fight the Sea which I think is excellent.  To me, re-recording songs already recorded by the Beach Boys was sort of lazy and a showed a lack of material on Al's part, playing out more like a Beach Boys tribute album rather than a full-fledged solo album.  I give it a 2.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:27:53 PM by Rocky Raccoon » Logged

Puggal
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 05:02:08 PM »

Inoffensive fluff, not a new idea or track to be found.

2 generous stars
Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »

This has really grown on me with the re-release and extra tracks. You basically have to see it as half originals, half remakes.

Al's originals are largely derivative. But the production is really warm and tasteful and just ... nice, for want of a better word.

The addition of "California Dreamin'" into the body of the album is amazingly great. The track is killer, and it's a perfect bookend to "California Feelin'." Each only feature a couple of instruments, and the real story is in the vocals.

The "Honkin'" remake answers a great question about Love You -- what would it sound like without synths? And the answer is delightfully similar, yet much looser and more rocking at the same time. Great backing vocals from Brian on this.

It's easy to badmouth Al. But I would say this stands pretty well alongside Brian's covers records and Mike's mid-2000s album. They're all relatively low-key, warmly produced, and joyous to hear.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 08:01:29 AM »

I'm with Wirestone. A year or two or 10 ago I was giving a lot of thought to the way we seem to go out of our way as listeners to find and focus on what keeps things from being brilliant. I wrote something along the lines of how that's an unhealthy way to approach music--hurting only yourself, really--and that there is nothing at all wrong with enjoying the "pretty good." This album is pretty good. While I don't go out of my way to play it straight through, I find myself pleased whenever a tune pops up. There are things I'd prefer to have been done differently, sure. But hey, it's not so bad an album.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 11:49:32 PM »

Finally got my copy - gotta say it's great, Nice one, Al!  Pirate

Really exceeded my expectations; which were based on on-line 30 second grabs from a million years ago.

But, now in it's finally completed form, it's something Al can definitely hang his hat on and be proud of.

Yeah, there are some corny bits, and a few lazy or wobbly bits (vocally, lyrically) and some dated bits, but the tracks are beautifully recorded (sounds fat on my ole rig (NAD 7020e)), and this CD will get more of a work out than some other BB solo albums in my collection.

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
lance
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 08:22:08 AM »

How does it compare with the download only version that came out last year?
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 06:50:30 AM »

All the talk of the new album, and especially Al's great vocal on From There To Back Again, has made me seek this out for the first time - what a pleasant surprise it's turned out to be!

I've always had a soft spot for some of Al's compositions such as California Saga and Looking Down The Coast, and have toyed with sequencing a kind of California suite out of those , and California Feelin. Well gosh darn, that's exactly what Al's done here, but the concept endures for an entire album. Plus there are beach sound effects and whacked out spoken interludes from the likes of Alec Baldwin which strikes me as the sort of crazy sh*t Brian would do. I'm also a big Neil Young fan, so extra points there. Weird, but not at all unpleasant, to hear him singing California Saga.

Not to mention it kicks off with a Rhinestone Cowboy re-write. When I first heard it I thought "Cheeky f**ker, Al!" Then I realised the other guy singing on it was The Rhinestone Cowboy himself! Not sure how long this album will endure, but for sheer pleasant surprise value I'm going to give it 3 1/2, rounded up to 4, stars.

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 05:01:30 PM »

Oh, I get it....this is Al's way of doing Brian's GIOMH album...bunch of remakes of older used and un-used songs with celebrities to boost sales. Roll Eyes

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 05:11:32 PM »

I've said a little bit on another thread how much I appreciate tracks 2-7 as a theme/concept. But I really don't enjoy California Dreamin, I don't understand why it's on there. I feel like the title song & the last track are the only new thoughts and they go along great together but unfortunately, one's at the end, the other's at the beginning so they're kind of forgettable tracks. How old are these songs? (not the remakes) but San Simeon, Drivin, title track, and always will, campfire scene, and tide pool?

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
musicismylife101
Smiley Smile Associate

The introverted phlegmatic ecapist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »

A nice, laid-back album. Al has a great voice and he still sounds like he's in his 20s. I just wished he didn't use all those special guests, though I didn't mind Brian and the other Boys. Don't Fight the Sea is the best track on it. Other notable ones are Looking Down the Coast, Drivin', and Honkin' Down the Highway. The bonus tracks are worth looking into too. Makes me want to visit California!

punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 10:51:13 AM »

Sadly, I see myself listening to this album than the Beach Boys new album. Undecided

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Forshorn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 11:11:17 AM »

Al is a fantastic singer, hasn't lost a bit, and his voice has more of a rock edge than Mike's "snot-nosed kid" sound or Bruce's soft tonality.

I can't fathom why Al was given so few leads over the history of the Beach Boys. Other than the "ice cream carts" part of ASMTYD... (and HMR, Cotton Fields etc.).
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 09:00:52 AM »

I guess I can see why California Dreamin' is possibly on here, tryin to follow up on the theme of the state...but actually, I wouldn't have minded another remake to Santa Ana Winds...here, I think his spoken introduction would have been welcome....it goes along with the rest of the album...or simply remake the original with no intro ("On my porch, thinkin' about the torch.....")

I still enjoy Brian's California Feelin' over Al's. Lookin' Down the Coast (didn't Brian do the opening line on that originally? It'd have been cool if he did that intro again...but I feel like this version of LDTC is lighter and not as dark as the original. I think PT Cruiser shoulda been added as a bonus track.......being that he's changed/added songs about 20 times since its release.  LOL

~post of the century~
-Mikie

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx