gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 06:12:02 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian and Melinda adopt another son  (Read 29690 times)
TdHabib
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »

From the blueboard
(posted by Administrator on October 11, 2009 at 4:59 pm)
Brian and Melinda would like to announce the arrival of their second son Dash Tristan Wilson, who was finalized though the Los Angeles County Children's Court this past Friday October 9, 2009, just slightly over eight months after he was placed with the Wilson's on January 24th, 2009.
In proceedings held in the chamber of Honorable Judge Henning Brian, Melinda and family officially rejoiced once again as Judge Henning announced: "He's yours." As the Wilson's left the court the Judge said, "See you next year!"
Congratulation Wilson's!!!!!!!
Discuss and don't be too harsh.

I like the Beatles a bit more than the Boys of Beach, I think Brian's band is the tops---really amazing. And finally, I'm liberal. That's it.
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 05:45:31 PM »

Congratulations !

I believe their other children were all from the same mother. Is Dash Tristan too?

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »

The administrator doesn't know the difference between plural and possessive.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Nicole
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 06:23:39 PM »

Congrats, Brian and Melinda! They've got a D name theme going on, it's cute.

A couple weeks ago when we were talking about Brian's children, another member and I mentioned how we'd heard about a fourth child...I still don't remember where I heard that, but this is a little strange, lol.
Jason
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »

Does Brian even know he has four young children?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »

From the blueboard
Brian and Melinda would like to announce the arrival of their second son Dash Tristan Wilson, who was finalized though the Los Angeles County Children's Court this past Friday October 9, 2009, just slightly over eight months after he was placed with the Wilson's on January 24th, 2009.
In proceedings held in the chamber of Honorable Judge Henning Brian, Melinda and family officially rejoiced once again as Judge Henning announced: "He's yours." As the Wilson's left the court the Judge said, "See you next year!"

I notice there's a heavy emphasis on the involvement of the LA CCC this time round. Just sayin'...

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:35 PM »

I think that there is something really, really wrong with them being allowed to adopt another young baby at their age. What the hell was that judge thinking about?HuhHuh You don't adopt kids like you go clothing shopping or dog shopping for that matter. Don't they have 17 dogs or about that many?Huh? Somebody better stop that woman........
Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »

Hm.

Yep, hm is the word I'm looking for.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 10:22:16 PM »

From the blueboard

I notice there's a heavy emphasis on the involvement of the LA CCC this time round. Just sayin'...

I'm more intrigued by the "see you next year" line. LOL

I think that there is something really, really wrong with them being allowed to adopt another young baby at their age. What the hell was that judge thinking about?HuhHuh You don't adopt kids like you go clothing shopping or dog shopping for that matter. Don't they have 17 dogs or about that many?Huh? Somebody better stop that woman........

As a child of an older father, I definitely agree. If my dad was still alive he'd be 77 (I'm 31 right now but was 23 when he passed) and it wasn't always easy.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 11:37:58 PM »

Not knowing the background, who knows?  Maybe we should be charitable and see this as a kid getting a chance he didn't have.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 12:02:30 AM »

I see no problem... that is, I don't think we are allowed to pass moral judgment here. Young dads may be bad 'rearers', with all their impulsivity, insecurity, what have you. If the Wilson household is stable and warm, and if good nannies step in when Brian's touring... and there seems to be some way to communicate live all over the world, sound and picture and all, I forget what it's called. Interpet, or something.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
shelter
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 01:43:17 AM »

By the time the kid turns 18, Brian will be 85 and Melinda (I believe) in her late 70s. That's absurd.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 02:19:45 AM »

I see nothing wrong with this at all. If the kids are given a stable home, great, and even when B&M are gone they'll likely want for nothing and I'm sure a support network will be in place then. My concern is for B&M's existing families -  hope they're getting their share of family too.

“We live in divisive times.”
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 04:51:42 AM »

My first reaction was, "What?Huh" because of the age thing. It's sort of sad to think that Brian and/or Melinda may not be around to see this kid become an adult. On the other hand, the judge knows more about the situation than we do, so who are we to judge? If Brian and Melinda are able to give these kids a warm and loving home environment, then that's probably the first consideration. I bet you Brian is a better father at 67 than he was at 26 or however old he was the first time around.
MookieZ
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 06:36:24 AM »

Congratulations !

I believe their other children were all from the same mother. Is Dash Tristan too?

Brian's last tweet contained a link to a picture. Probably not the same mother.

Wilsonista
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 07:08:53 AM »

Congratulations !

Brian's last tweet contained a link to a picture. Probably not the same mother.

You think?

Dr. Tim
Smiley Smile Associate

"Would you put a loud count on it for us please?"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 07:17:53 AM »

I would have been a little more polite saying it than DonnaK, though I was thinking essentially the same thing she was, Amy too.  That makes for an awfully busy household, the dogs, 4 young kids, an aging parent.  Yeah, yeah I know, Tony Randall fathered a baby too in his 70s (the old-fashioned way, not an adoption)  - but he didn't live too long afterward.  That's a drag.  Now I know they have lots of help.  The older kids are old enough to help too. And I wish them all the best.  And I gather Brian is a better father to this brood than he was to his first, though I wouldn't venture to guess how consistent he is able to be about it.  See, I AM an older parent of sorts (not as old as the Wilsons, but don't ask), we only have one young'un, and she runs us ragged.  I can't imagine trying to corral 4 kids and a pack of dogs at their age, even with Supernanny in residence.  Maybe that's why the court looked at this adoption a little more closely.  But OK.  Hope it all works out.

Hey kids! Remember:
mono mixes suck donkey dick
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 07:19:49 AM »

While i have my reservations ..that pic shows alot of love..BW its thought can be manipulated sometimes ..BUT..There is no man on the planet i dont think that could be manipulated into adopting 4 children unles he wanted to..Also consider this Brian + Melinda must be in real good health..And its Brians money + legacy...Im sure BW knows what he is doin..
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 09:03:22 AM »

I too, am an older parent, and now a single one at that. I am going on 61 and my son just turned 17. I am just concerned that the courts just seem to not look closely enough at the welfare of the child. They are supposed to do what is BEST for the child's interest. I only wish them all the best, but sometimes people push the envelope, know what I mean?Huh I saw the brood at a concert in Pasadena a couple of years ago when they only had the 3 kids. There wer 2 nannies there for them then. At least there's work out there for nannies. Isn't it rumored that Brad Pitt is even putting the limit on their craziness?Huh I just hope they grow up with out issues.
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 10:04:11 AM »

I was at that pasadena show..Not one of BW best..It was just after he laid down on stage in northern california + Al was there..Said he felt faint...BW seemed to be rushing lyrics..Speed up the band..Never saw the brood but its interesting it took 2 nannies to take care of kids..Who takes care of all the dogs..?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »

By the time the kid turns 18, Brian will be 85 and Melinda (I believe) in her late 70s. That's absurd.

Brian is four years older than Melinda, so she'll be 81.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 10:15:14 AM »

I recall when their age difference was much greater ...

Heh.
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »

Children can often consume your life.  Teens will consume your life for sure.    You would have to have the heart of mother teresa to adopt that many kids at that age.  Or some alterior motive.

I wish them all the best.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »

Maybe Brian's trying to compete with Mike. Between both marriages, Brian now has six kids. Mike has eight (nine if you include Shawn), but he had them all the natural way!

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »

Brian looks a damn site happier on that photo than on many associated with his day job!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx