gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680748 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 03:56:45 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here is a Mystery ...  (Read 17040 times)
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 03:59:04 PM »

This is a very straight thread  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 04:59:09 PM »

watch it descend into "What Beach Boy would you DO if, of course, you weren't completely straight"!
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 06:04:11 PM »

watch it descend into "What Beach Boy would you DO if, of course, you weren't completely straight"!

I think it's hilarious that so many of the guys who have posted in this thread feel the need to say, "Oh, yeah...ahem, I'm straight, but I guess he's good looking. That is, to women and gay guys. Which is not me. Because you know, I'm straight." It's a fun thread. I probably shouldn't say this in light of the John Phillips story, but I remember that interview where even Carnie said she thought her Uncle Dennis was hot. Presumably that was as far as it went-- I think the point was that he was so attractive that men, women, and nieces couldn't help but notice.
nobody
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »

The question of who I would do depends on whether it would be a case of doing or being done.

To do : Carl (love the ass and tits), Al (already love petite girls, Al's the next best thing!)

To be done by : Dennis, Mike (hopefully he chants his mantra during his climax)

To make sweet love to : Brian, while Pet Sounds is playing, and I'd pretend that I'm Marilyn (although I have a chin).

And I would take voyeuristic pictures of Bruce changing his clothes and sell them on eBay for profit.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »

And I would take voyeuristic pictures of Bruce changing his clothes and sell them on eBay for profit.

Please, don't  Grin

And for the record, Brian '66, 70's Carl and any Denny up to about 74 are all fiiiiine. Maybe Al, Mike's too bald, and Bruce is just too strange looking for me. Can i hear the love for Blondie and Ricky?

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
nobody
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »

Please, don't  Grin

And for the record, Brian '66, 70's Carl and any Denny up to about 74 are all fiiiiine. Maybe Al, Mike's too bald, and Bruce is just too strange looking for me. Can i hear the love for Blondie and Ricky?

Haven't you heard that bald men are the most virile?

As a side note to this topic : is it known how big any of their microphones were? in the tight pants they all look pretty small
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »

well, I'm more into curvy girls, so Carl would be my dreamboat, hands down!

and I mean "curvy" curvy, in the good, Carl 1978 way, not the Brian 1976 way!

Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 09:56:49 PM »

I think the hottest Beach Boys are the Honeys

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
MBE
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »

Crazy darn thread! I think Brian and Dennis were the most interesting to look at through the years. Partly because their sharp declines can make you forget how normal and cool they were.

I think Brian looked really good up to Pet Sounds, when his weight was down a little from 1967-71 he could still look handsome. After that he always looked a little off, in the eyes especally, but I suppose he looked pretty decent in 1977.

Carl I think looked really good in the Smile era and then again around KTSA

Dennis looked cool through 74-75. !976 was ok

Al  Surfs Up-Holland era

Mike actually looked good in 1966-67

Bruce I guess around 69-71
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »

Dennis from the late 60s- maybe 1975, easily. Dana said she'd have wanted to hookup with him , and who am I to argue with my wife? LOL

Brian kinda had the whole Seth Rogen thing about him.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2009, 11:18:27 PM »

I think it's hilarious that so many of the guys who have posted in this thread feel the need to say, "Oh, yeah...ahem, I'm straight, but I guess he's good looking. That is, to women and gay guys. Which is not me. Because you know, I'm straight." It's a fun thread. I probably shouldn't say this in light of the John Phillips story, but I remember that interview where even Carnie said she thought her Uncle Dennis was hot. Presumably that was as far as it went-- I think the point was that he was so attractive that men, women, and nieces couldn't help but notice.
I don't know if this is a "straight" thing to say, but the attractive things I find in men are their feminine qualities. Dennis is a very manly-looking man, so I don't find him attractive at all. Carl looked feminine even with a beard, so to me he's the most attractive of the group.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2009, 11:55:14 PM »

Bruce is the only one I could say I found unattractive, at least from the early 80s on.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 12:09:24 AM »

Bruce Johnston still looked mighty cool at Knebworth. His '67/'71 moustache wasn't bad either. Made him look real tough.
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2009, 09:46:06 AM »

I have a man crush on Murry Wilson.....ok this thread has gone too far!

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
Manchini
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2009, 11:31:34 AM »

Quote from: nobody
and I'd pretend that I'm Marilyn (although I have a chin).

That is the hardest I've ever laughed at anything on the internet.  Cheesy
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »

That better be as far as it went  Roll Eyes

I may have to start questioning Dennis, these stories are adding up  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Ganz Allein
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »

I've always wondered why Dennis has such a short haircut in those Zuma beach photos. This is, after all, 1967, and Dennis had been wearing the pop star/fashionable longer hair style for a couple of years already. Was it just a yearly cropping or did something happen to him that required him to get it cut so short?  Afro
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2009, 11:49:37 PM »

I've always wondered why Dennis has such a short haircut in those Zuma beach photos. This is, after all, 1967, and Dennis had been wearing the pop star/fashionable longer hair style for a couple of years already. Was it just a yearly cropping or did something happen to him that required him to get it cut so short?  Afro

He knew that punk was going to happen sooner or later. Dennis was the Real Sex Pistol.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
nobody
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2009, 12:09:19 AM »

Wasn't it around that time that Carl was drafted? Maybe something similar happened to Dennis or he anticipated it and got his hair cut.

MBE
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2009, 12:47:15 AM »

Dennis deliberatly acted unstable when interviewed for the draft so that couldn't be it. He got it cut real short at the end of 1971 and 74  too.
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2012, 08:08:21 AM »

look deep into his eyes...

« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:09:32 AM by Runaways » Logged
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2012, 11:09:42 AM »

what's with RangeRover constantly posting in old threads?

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2012, 11:22:35 AM »

No-ones mentioned Stamos yet....

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
Disney Boy (1985)
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 11:39:45 AM »

To me, the Wilsons are just interesting to look at, if you catch my drift. If i see an photo of the band for the first time, it's Carl, Dennis and Brian that my eyes are drawn too. All three of them just had/have a real magnetic quality (the mind-boggling talent probably helps). Bruce however - is he good looking, with those weird droopy-at-the-side eyes? He looks like a partially melted Wilson waxwork.
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »

Dennis looked like Audree and his brothers looked like Murry. 

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx