gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681511 Posts in 27640 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 10, 2024, 10:49:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Interviewing Brian  (Read 2067 times)
Nicole
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2009, 05:48:03 PM »

Since Brian's new tour has begun, a few interviews have been popping up, and I agree with those that are saying they're basically the same old interview repeated over and over. But what else can really be said? What info do you want out of Brian or what do you want to know?

That sounds kinda bitchy, but I really don't mean it in that way, lol. I'm just wondering if you were in the place of those interviewers, what types of questions would you ask Brian? Or would you not talk to him at all, maybe to his band or...? I honestly don't know what I would ask, I know it must be hard to get the kinds of answers you want out of Brian since he seems to like to say as little as possible when answering a question.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »

This sounds terrible, but Ive seen proof, stick a good lookin young lady in front of Brian for an interview and he will give you essay answers.

Simple as that  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Menace Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »

I'd like to see somebody do an interview with Brian and ask him about stuff other than music.  Ask him about food, maybe favorite restaurants.  Does he like dogs or cats?  What did he think of The Lord Of The Rings flicks?  Has he ever been fishing?

I get the feeling sometimes he might open up more if he wasn't constantly being asked to explain himself and/or his history or work.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 06:35:32 PM by Menace Wilson » Logged

"Jeff, you care." --BW
TdHabib
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 06:33:34 PM »

One note I've noticed in Brian's interviews, BE SPECIFIC...the more minute the detail the better he responds. How vauge can some of the interviewers be? Whenever you directly engage him, he'll respond if he's in at least a decent mood...

I like the Beatles a bit more than the Boys of Beach, I think Brian's band is the tops---really amazing. And finally, I'm liberal. That's it.
mikeyj
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »

This sounds terrible, but Ive seen proof, stick a good lookin young lady in front of Brian for an interview and he will give you essay answers.

Simple as that  Grin

So basically, we should write the questions - including everything we want to know about SMiLE etc. - and then just get a drop-dead gorgeous young lady to ask the questions to him? Who's with me? Grin
Chris Brown
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 08:11:53 PM »

Simple as that  Grin

So basically, we should write the questions - including everything we want to know about SMiLE etc. - and then just get a drop-dead gorgeous young lady to ask the questions to him? Who's with me? Grin

I fully approve of this idea.  Mindblowing revalations would most certainly result.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 08:51:22 PM »

Simple as that  Grin

The result would be mind blowing   Cool Guy

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 03:47:42 AM »

Simple as that  Grin

Count me in  Tongue

It's interesting that in the Independent interview, he mentions he only lights up when he talks about other music, like Rhapsody, which in turn leads into him talking about TLOS. So i'd perhaps go that route. Same with that Observer thing i posted - he talks quite a lot about Beach Boys, but he's not being asked about them.

Or just talk about food  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 06:47:18 AM »

Just get Zooey Deschanel to interview him!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42599209

Brian: "You're a very pretty girl!"

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.
jimmyboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »

I enjoy his interviews. I wish people wouldn't always bring up his experiences with drugs. I get tired of hearing about it. Razz Razz Razz
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx