gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 10:11:06 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Wilson insane or is he???/  (Read 14797 times)
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2006, 05:42:15 PM »

Me personally kiddies  I dont think the man is nutz... (could very well be) But I dunno I dont think so........ Whatchoo think?

xoxox
suga
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 07:27:50 PM »

Nowhere near being insane.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jason
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 07:28:56 PM »

He has one of dem der brain disorders or sumthin' like that.
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 07:41:47 PM »

bah
  I dont thinks so

xoxo
suga
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 07:45:07 PM »

Insane is a pretty broad term.

I think the guy is an immense talent.

He knows he's an immense talent.

If he talks to floating bunny rabbits that's fine by me.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »

no doubt  broad term, ppls deffination  is also broad..  I just think that someone doesnt think that their house is bugged for no reason..there is something that pushes ppl over the edge.. Ya know. I dont think it was brain damage, seconds, phil spector, or the drugs... there is something larger at work.
xoxxooxo

suga
Jason
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »

Brian has a mental disorder. Bipolar, it's called. Formerly diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenia by Dr. Landy.
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 08:00:11 PM »

no doubt  broad term, ppls deffination  is also broad..  I just think that someone doesnt think that their house is bugged for no reason..there is something that pushes ppl over the edge.. Ya know. I dont think it was brain damage, seconds, phil spector, or the drugs... there is something larger at work.
xoxxooxo

suga

He was worried for legitimate reason. What Brian Wilson was doing with music was something he felt strongly about. He didn't want it leaking out to the people who can't create ideas themselves. He was also a drug user, he didn't want his family finding out.

No insane things there.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 08:19:03 PM »

Man I gotta say, I think the  drugs did him good...( maybe not all of them ) but the acid hell yeah it fucking helped him just like it has helped more ppl then it has harmed.  But  man I dunno, I guess the thing that sticks out to me is the thinking your house is bugged and sh*t.. Bipolar! I have never met a manic depressive that thinks that ppl are out to get them....  ( Bipolar = mood swings). Now if he is schizo, sure I can see thinking someone is out to get you... But man I betcha he was right on with that statement... I personally beileve, that sure, he was possibly being followed, and beileve that his house was bugged... (not by phil spector) but by someone that didnt want him to succeed.) And sure the lack of support from the beach boys probably played a huge part in that as well.. But I honestly believe that someone was up to no good and fucking with his head.. There is a patteren in history that when someone has something important to say, or do, someone stops them... Either with a bullet or by discrediting them.

xoxo
suga
LaurieBiagini
Smiley Smile Newbie

Songwriter/Singer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 08:28:50 PM »

I think he has his share of psychological disorders, as well as depression, but he is definitely not insane nor is he nuts.

Check out my music on my website: http://www.myspace.com/lauriebiaginimusic
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 08:30:54 PM »

The Brian Wilson scene you're describing (mid-SMiLE) period was a happy time in his personal life. He was frolicking around with his best friends, getting high as a Hot Air Balloon, and doing lots of fun things. The vibes were good and the sun was out. Everybody smiled and everybody loved. I disagree in thinking there was a definate "villain" trying to rain in on Brian's parade at this point.

sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 08:33:42 PM »

Not even Mike Love? (with his hatless comments)

xoxoxo
suga
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 08:39:38 PM »

Mike Love was in no way, shape, or form a villain in Brian's life then.

Mike was an old dear friend, replaced by Brian's new cronies. He was the old songwriting partner, tossed aside.

You really think that's cause for him to bug Brian's home?

If he did then should he be the insane one and not Brian?

sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 08:40:23 PM »

Man I gotta say I dont think Brian was getting that high...

I mean come one man
Sly: way higher
Keith Richards: way way way higher
John Lennon: way higher
Lou Reed: Higher then the sky....

I just think that is a red herring, he got high sure... but he just seems to skiddish to be high like the foremention champions...... I am not arguing that he didnt like his dope.. I just dont think he was as high as ppl makes him out to be..( With his work load dood it would be damn near impossible to be as high as everyone makes him out to be)

xoxo suga
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 08:42:28 PM »

That was a joke homie, Mike love (not smart enough to bug his house..)  He was more a villian then a hero at that point in time

"Stick to the fuckin formula?" hello? what the hell kinda comment is that? (a hatless kind)

xoxo
suga
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 08:44:41 PM »

If this is going to turn into a "Who got higher?" thread then i'm not even going to bother posting.

While it might be a fantastic experience to take drugs, talking about them is just so low in my mind.

sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 08:49:16 PM »

no  not all..  I am just stating, that I think ppl overexsaggerate when it comes to  Brian that is all I was saying..  I mean the man is a fucking  genius..  Amazing and there is a fine line between genius and insanity, but I think that there was something rotten in Denmark dood... I  dont think ppl just snap and  go outta their minds and  go into hiding unless they are pushed over that line man..  I cant say exsactly who or what did it, but I dont think it came from him. (ie. outside forces... be it the government, Mike Love, Phil Spector, The Beatles, or the freaking free masons man.)

xoxox
suga
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 08:53:35 PM »

Download the video for "Just" by Radiohead if you can at all.

If you don't like them turn off the sound.

sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 08:58:30 PM »

Eh? Radiohead? (woah where that come from)  I love radiohead, but  goshdarn whats that got to do with dope, insanity, or not wearing a hat?Huh Plus I am on a dial up Ill be here to next year trying to get that sh*t....

xoxo
suga
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 09:03:23 PM »

Well you were giving reason for a man shutting his mind away from the world.

The video for "Just" has a guy laying on the ground. People walk by him but eventually stop and try to get him to explain himself. He says something that isn't supported by the text and you're left to wonder why. Then it shows everyone laying down having heard his reason.

Does a person need a reason to shut off?

sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 09:15:07 PM »

No they  dont need a reason, but there is usally something, or a slew of things that  help to bring to about it..... But there comes a time, when someone  can stop and look at themselves, and look at the situation objectively, and see what it was that pushed them over the edge... Again tho just because you are depressed, or  on dope, or freakin listening to every lemming around you .... I still have yet to see someone that thinks that they are being  spied on man, that sh*t that dont happen with out a reason. ( most people that have said that are probably being spied on..) Outta the blue ppl dont just come to that conclusion.

John Lennon, his phones were tapped, ppl followed him,  why is it so outrageous that it was happening to Brian? Man like I said before, if you have a message that the world is supposed to hear someone, or something will find away to  f*** it up.. Brian got f***ed up somehow..

But also I think that maybe ppl werent ppl werent supposed to hear that sh*t in the 60s that we need it now in the 2000s more then we did then... And there would be a good exsample of someone being silenced, but somehow finding a way to still get his message out to the world. I guess in a sense that would make Brian a cycle breaker... ( I dunno)  I just think there was other sh*t going on that none of us will ever know about, because Brian him damn self doesent know...

xoxo suga
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2006, 09:36:31 PM »

whether brian is/was insane really is beside the point here...i think suga thinks that brian was MADE insane...that he was influenced to the point of lunacy, which considering everything...smile, the beach boys, the beatles, his new(er) friends, LSD, etc etc etc...its not too surprising that he got out of the scene he was in...its not very farfetched tho that someone would want to sabotage him or the album he was working on, whatever that power may be...there was a lot of sh*t going on at that time...government testing, mind control, leftist ideas, open mindedness, beautiful sh*t...also tho, lots of evil sh*t goin on...so much love and peace must have its equal opposite...yin yang, yes is no and no is yes...hello goodbye...
smIle
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2006, 09:50:36 PM »

I've enjoyed the spelling and grammar through this thread. As for the rest, I don't give a f v ck whether Brian's insane. I'm no doctor.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2006, 09:55:07 PM »

mang I aint no english professer.... But at least I make an effort to communicate so that others can try and dig my groove..........

xoxo
suga
LaurieBiagini
Smiley Smile Newbie

Songwriter/Singer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »

Hey spelling and grammar doesn't matter on a message board.. Keep on posting, sugarandspice... you bring a fresh new vibe to the board, and that's much appreciated! 

Rock-on, girl!  Grin

Check out my music on my website: http://www.myspace.com/lauriebiaginimusic
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx