gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 10:01:55 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you are interested in hearing it.......  (Read 2343 times)
CosmicDancer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: August 16, 2007, 06:57:10 AM »

My band has just put our first two out of print ep's up for FREE download on our website.  We are called The Hotshot Freight Train and the site is at www.thsft.com.  Go the the "media" section for the download.  We are going in a bit of different more straight forward rock style on our new stuff and don't play these songs live anymore so we figured we would post them up for anyone that doesn't already own them.  If you download and listen, let me know what you think!!  I would love to hear from your opinions.  This stuff is a little more influenced by old punk rock, which is still in the new stuff somewhat, but it is changing!

We just got signed by a small indie label out of West Virginia called Future Destination Records and they will be putting out our new full length album in October.  Good times!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 06:58:17 AM by CosmicDancer » Logged

The Un-Funny Alliance:  Are you not "good at being funny"?  Join us today in our mission to make the world a less funny place one "easy" fart joke at a time!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx