gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:01:58 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sounds of Summer 6LP Announced  (Read 29272 times)
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2022, 03:05:40 AM »

It sounds OK but it's not something I'll play again too often I think. Love the original mix, despite its 'muddiness' - easily my favorite BB song from the early 70s era. This new mix sounds like they were trying way too hard to make every little sonic detail stick out. If it'll help people (re)discover the song, that's great.

Ever since I heard it for the first time, I’ve thought that CatP was their best mixed album (even if it does get a little muddy at times). There is so much sonic creativity going on in the compositions, and yet almost each element is perfectly represented in the mix. For lack of a better term, it is dazzling and can’t really be improved upon.

I wonder if Mark & Alan felt the same way, and just wanted to try something totally different.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2022, 06:31:59 AM »

I love the clarity and punch that a new, very *different* remix can bring. I like that aspect of the new mix. But I feel like some of the benefit of that up-front clarity and punch is removed by kind of cavernous echo/reverb sound that's been laid on top of that. It's like unearthing all of this cool stuff on the multi-tracks that was buried before, finally heard with clarity, but then someone hit the "opera hall" reverb setting on some, but not all, of the tracks. It kinda sounds like hearing a really clean, clear remix, but like on FM radio instead of a clean digital source.

I think I can hear what the goal was; in order to avoid the pretty flat, under-mixed drums found on the original mix, perhaps just doing the dry multi-tracks pumped way up into the mix wasn't enough, and that extra reverb can give the drums extra punch. If this song needed one thing most of all, it was much more punchy drums. So perhaps that was required to get there.

So overall, I have no problem and in fact quite like that this remix sounds very different. I just wish it was more dry and felt more close-up.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2022, 06:32:55 AM »

Here it is on YouTube as an alternative channel to hear it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyCY3hWZ60

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2022, 09:18:57 AM »

A full podcast featuring an new, entertaining interview with Howie Edelson; the vast majority is about the Beach Boys and upcoming releases (Sounds of Summer, the archival sets, etc.):

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0bSHeJB65I3nUbp4eiFsz8?si=YSmMFyPgTO-3Mst6QcO33A&fbclid=IwAR0MiXsihIyHMNq1qtz0PHDJsvLzGfhMlDTyauBrZuqXaJB5zEi_maAEN84&nd=1

or

Google
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xODY4Nzg0LnJzcw/episode/QnV6enNwcm91dC0xMDc2NzI2NA?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwiwzuehpKP4AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQNQ

Probably available on other podcast services as well.

Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2022, 02:51:25 AM »

Thanks! I have to listen to this with headphones or better speakers. But I really don't like Carl's "ooh-ooho-ohh"'s. Good that they left that off from the original. It's just like the "wha-whas" on the alt. "Help me, Rhonda". Just too much.

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2022, 04:45:28 AM »

The new version of "Marcella" has a pretty aggressive mix that allows you to hear things more clearly than before.  And there are some noticeable differences in the vocals and instrumental parts.  Listening on the earphones the tracks are all over the place in the stereo spectrum.  

I'd love to hear a mix that stands somewhere in the middle of the original mix and this new version.  Something that sounds clean and not so treble-heavy.

You can download the lossless version here:

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/the-very-best-of-the-beach-boys-sounds-of-summer-the-beach-boys/ke3695t4x7xyb
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 04:51:29 AM by Awesoman » Logged

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2022, 12:26:11 PM »

Thanks! I have to listen to this with headphones or better speakers. But I really don't like Carl's "ooh-ooho-ohh"'s. Good that they left that off from the original. It's just like the "wha-whas" on the alt. "Help me, Rhonda". Just too much.

I fully agree. Less is more - the Beach Boys, despite their lush arrangements, always knew this.
Outtasight!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2022, 01:03:27 PM »

I’m loving it. It’s bit like the recent remix of Cahoots by The Band. It’s a completely different way of experiencing the song and for me it works incredibly well. It compliments the original mix.
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2022, 04:54:14 PM »

I’m loving it. It’s bit like the recent remix of Cahoots by The Band. It’s a completely different way of experiencing the song and for me it works incredibly well. It compliments the original mix.

I think it’s better than the mix on the original release, myself.

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
Musketeer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2022, 06:57:02 AM »

I think it’s better than the mix on the original release, myself.
I like it too.  I would be interested in someone more knowledgeable in recording to talk about the toning down, almost  eliminating what I think is a zither in the original recording. That is why I like this mix and always preferred the live version to the original one.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2022, 05:23:31 PM »

Yes, VERY different. But I like it, although sometimes it's too much contemporary sounding. An alternative to the muddy sounding original mix. Brian is the high voice on the "Hey Marcella"s (like at 1:16), right?

Yes , it’s Brian, who is much more audible on this mix.

I’m still not buying its Jack Reiley on the tag’s “Marcella Hey” part. 1) Jack told me it was Brian 2) It sounds like Brian’s midrange voice during this period . 3) can’t imagine Jack NOT taking credit for something he did, when (let’s be frank) at the time he was known for doing quite the opposite
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 02:11:14 PM by ♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇 » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2022, 07:03:17 AM »

A full podcast featuring an new, entertaining interview with Howie Edelson; the vast majority is about the Beach Boys and upcoming releases (Sounds of Summer, the archival sets, etc.):

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0bSHeJB65I3nUbp4eiFsz8?si=YSmMFyPgTO-3Mst6QcO33A&fbclid=IwAR0MiXsihIyHMNq1qtz0PHDJsvLzGfhMlDTyauBrZuqXaJB5zEi_maAEN84&nd=1

or

Google
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xODY4Nzg0LnJzcw/episode/QnV6enNwcm91dC0xMDc2NzI2NA?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwiwzuehpKP4AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQNQ

Thanks for linking this!

A few thoughts:

- first time I've heard Howie speak his thoughts and really elaborate on where he is coming from. It's great to get some background and awesome to hear the passion he has for this band.
- I love knowing that such caring people are in control of this stuff, we are incredibly lucky fans!
- cannot wait for the CatP, Holland set!! Holland has got to be my favorite era outside of mid-60s stuff.

One thing I want to point out; Howie's thought that "65 year old people aren't buying new music....we have to be aiming at the 23 year old, or this thing dies"

I don't know enough about the market/demographics to really have a meaningful opinion on this, but it is my understanding that the 65 year olds are kinda the only ones actually buying music. I would think that the 23 year olds are mostly streaming music via Spotify, whereas the die-hard older fans are actually buying the sets. I could be completely off on that, but that's my perception of what goes on. And this is coming from someone who at the age of 23 (just 10 some years ago) was spending $100s (if not thousands) on Beach Boys stuff (from books to CDs to boxsets to movies). But from my perspective the market has changed, and more and more kids are just streaming.

I very much agree with Howie that the aim should be at 23 year olds because they are the future of the fandom, but part of me thinks that you can't sell the same type of boxsets that sold 10 years ago to a new generation that doesn't even own a CD player (and many don't own vinyl players). Part of me thinks that the future is an official Beach Boys music app. The main stuff is still on Spotify, but the good stuff, the deep deep cuts, alternate mixes, the studio chatter, insider interviews, monthly giveaways, a new song or small EP every month or two is there for every fan at for $5 a month subscription.

I know people are seemingly overwhelmed by subscriptions, but it is the future and I think it's here to stay. We subscribe to hear music, watch TV, keep a balanced budget, etc etc. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that die-hard fans would pay $5 a month to have access to some amazing continuous content brought to you by a team that really does care about this music a lot.

My basic point is that as generations go by and the fandom evolves, so do the mediums in which we listen to and interact with the music.

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2022, 07:42:02 AM »

Spotify

or

Google

Thanks for linking this!

A few thoughts:

- first time I've heard Howie speak his thoughts and really elaborate on where he is coming from. It's great to get some background and awesome to hear the passion he has for this band.
- I love knowing that such caring people are in control of this stuff, we are incredibly lucky fans!
- cannot wait for the CatP, Holland set!! Holland has got to be my favorite era outside of mid-60s stuff.

One thing I want to point out; Howie's thought that "65 year old people aren't buying new music....we have to be aiming at the 23 year old, or this thing dies"

I don't know enough about the market/demographics to really have a meaningful opinion on this, but it is my understanding that the 65 year olds are kinda the only ones actually buying music. I would think that the 23 year olds are mostly streaming music via Spotify, whereas the die-hard older fans are actually buying the sets. I could be completely off on that, but that's my perception of what goes on. And this is coming from someone who at the age of 23 (just 10 some years ago) was spending $100s (if not thousands) on Beach Boys stuff (from books to CDs to boxsets to movies). But from my perspective the market has changed, and more and more kids are just streaming.

I very much agree with Howie that the aim should be at 23 year olds because they are the future of the fandom, but part of me thinks that you can't sell the same type of boxsets that sold 10 years ago to a new generation that doesn't even own a CD player (and many don't own vinyl players). Part of me thinks that the future is an official Beach Boys music app. The main stuff is still on Spotify, but the good stuff, the deep deep cuts, alternate mixes, the studio chatter, insider interviews, monthly giveaways, a new song or small EP every month or two is there for every fan at for $5 a month subscription.

I know people are seemingly overwhelmed by subscriptions, but it is the future and I think it's here to stay. We subscribe to hear music, watch TV, keep a balanced budget, etc etc. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that die-hard fans would pay $5 a month to have access to some amazing continuous content brought to you by a team that really does care about this music a lot.

My basic point is that as generations go by and the fandom evolves, so do the mediums in which we listen to and interact with the music.

I think what Howie meant was that the Boomers don’t buy new music, just reissues of their favorites. The trouble with that is that demographic is, literally and figuratively, dying out.  It makes sense to want to target a younger audience.

Adds some 🎼 to your day
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2022, 07:44:07 AM »

And let me say this. I’m glad discussion of the remix and the direction that BRI/IAG is taking has been civil and respectful. Unlike other places.

Adds some 🎼 to your day
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2022, 07:59:43 AM »

Howie’s a deep cuts guy and his passion shows on this project.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2022, 08:03:42 AM »

Endless Harmony in trashing Howie… Roll Eyes

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2022, 08:17:13 AM »

Yep.

Adds some 🎼 to your day
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2022, 08:55:32 AM »

The mentality I've seen elsewhere that, for instance, the original mixes are unimpeachably better and it’s “arrogant” to say a remix sounds better, is especially frustrating. First of all, this type of thing is being said about remixes that haven’t been heard yet (in the case of something like “Baby Blue”). Also, the original mixes aren’t being replaced. But more importantly, you’d have to be paying no attention to the history of this band to not understand that they’ve often been the *worst* judges of their stuff, whether we’re talking about what to release versus not release, or mixes, etc.

Some remixes sound better than others. I don’t like them all, and in some cases certain types of material will yield better shots at amazing-sounding remixes (for instance, some of the mid-60s stuff has enough echo/reverb printed onto the tapes that we’d never be able to get a bone-dry, sounds-like-it-was-recorded-yesterday type of remix).

But many artists, including the Beach Boys, have sometimes put out sub-par mixes, or made weird mix choices. It’s kind of like those last few Lennon albums leading up through 1975. They were mixed kind of muddy and almost in mono, and the stereo remixes on that stuff sounds far, far better.

In some cases, we have amazing material being written by amazing writers, and they’re putting in amazing performances, but then the mix didn’t serve the material well enough. This could have happened for a bunch of reasons.

I feel like while constructive discussion/criticism of remixes is fine and in fact can be interesting and enlightening, a lot of the carping I’ve seen in other corners of the internet are often missing the point. They just don’t get it. They just don’t understand how things work, whether it’s the industry, or buying or listening trends, demographics, or how things work in the BRI/Iconic world. They also seem to sometimes not have seemingly ever had to work on large projects with a contingent of people where a lot of compromising and horse trading and productive back-and-forth happens behind the scenes. As Howie mentions in the interview, it’s a “think tank” sort of scenario, which is WHAT HARDCORE FANS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED AND NEEDED. It’s not some random old EMI executive, handed a job “without portfolio” looking for something to futz with just to have something to justify their job, coming in with no knowledge of the Beach Boys and deciding what the CD should be is an entire CD of “Kokomo” remixes. It’s a collective of people who both know and love the band as well as anybody, and also know how both the industry the internecine world of BRI/Iconic/Capitol, etc. works.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 08:58:37 AM by HeyJude » Logged

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2022, 09:07:16 AM »

I think what Howie meant was that the Boomers don’t buy new music, just reissues of their favorites. The trouble with that is that demographic is, literally and figuratively, dying out.  It makes sense to want to target a younger audience.

Oooh that makes more sense. But yeah I do agree with what he is saying though. Targeting the younger audience is the way to go.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2022, 09:14:14 AM »

Yep.

Endless Negativity is more like it. Honestly I am super excited for the new mixes (especially the 30 tracks in Dolby Atmos) - I have been blasting Marcella nonstop both with studio headphones, AirPods, and my home stereo. I love the bass that comes through on the home stereo, and if the other mixes are like this I think we'll be in for a great new way to hear the music. And if we don't like the mixes, guess what? We have years of vinyl, pirated tracks, reissued vinyl, reissued CDs, boxsets, etc with ALL THESE SAME SONGS in whatever way you prefer to hear them. Mindblowing to me that fans are having a temper tantrum over this set.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2022, 10:37:54 AM »

Whoa, catching up on the Endless Bummer threads just now Shocked I hadn't been there in a few days (a great few days it was) and didn't realize that a hellstorm of childish hissy fits had rained down upon Howie from the "fans". I thought y'all were just referring to the regular whining that had been going on there since the new tracks started dropping.

I feel like while constructive discussion/criticism of remixes is fine and in fact can be interesting and enlightening, a lot of the carping I’ve seen in other corners of the internet are often missing the point. They just don’t get it. They just don’t understand how things work, whether it’s the industry, or buying or listening trends, demographics, or how things work in the BRI/Iconic world. They also seem to sometimes not have seemingly ever had to work on large projects with a contingent of people where a lot of compromising and horse trading and productive back-and-forth happens behind the scenes. As Howie mentions in the interview, it’s a “think tank” sort of scenario, which is WHAT HARDCORE FANS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED AND NEEDED. It’s not some random old EMI executive, handed a job “without portfolio” looking for something to futz with just to have something to justify their job, coming in with no knowledge of the Beach Boys and deciding what the CD should be is an entire CD of “Kokomo” remixes. It’s a collective of people who both know and love the band as well as anybody, and also know how both the industry the internecine world of BRI/Iconic/Capitol, etc. works.

I know some are actually clueless, but I'm sure on some level there are politics at play here from certain posters. Reading some of that garbage over there, it's straight up insane.

Thank goodness no one here will determine that my opinion on the insanity of 15+ pages and 3 threads of shitting on Howie Edelson is me gaslighting everyone....the freakin nerve LOL

My favorite post there: "And you guys go on about that “other board”. Jesus Christ." - Debonbon LOL

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2022, 10:57:30 AM »

I just can’t fathom why actual legit fans would be so indignant about that Howie interview. It was fun and informative and for those of us who have heard Howie on his “Fabcast” show, it’s cool to finally hear that same ethos applied to talking about the Beach Boys.

To be frank, I think there are some oldtimer fans who haven’t had anything challenged ever about the way they look at the Beach Boys. There is a segment of fans who sees absolutely nothing wrong with the Beach Boys brand being “Malt Shop Memories.” I don’t know what can be done to help those people out. Obviously, people should like or not like whatever they want, and on whatever terms. If they like the Beach Boys being thought of as being culturally stuck in the mode of a teen living in the 50s, or a brand of elderly band members reminiscing about same, then have at it.

But the discussion about this new compilation, and what is discussed in that interview, is not about any one fan’s preferences. It’s implicit that everybody can and should like whatever they like. It’s about how to right the wrongs of how this band has been mischaracterized and misperceived (both the fault of the band themselves at various points, and others), and how to make this stuff *RELEVANT* to a modern, young audience. And to make the *materal* itself relevant; to show people it’s the band themselves that was and is cool (as opposed to Locash collabs and reminding everybody every five minutes that the Beach Boys know John Stamos); coolness-by-association doesn’t work and even if it did, it’s dumb when you’ve got that Sunflower-through-Holland material sitting right there.

Howie Edelson
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2022, 12:05:18 PM »

Yeah, it's a bad scene over there.

I can't take it personally. There's so much anger, frustration and DEEP PAIN at that space.
And there's also ZERO concept of how anything goes down -- they're under the impression I'm berating Linett to make mixes "modern for the kids!!!!"
(For those in the know -- imagine how ABSURD that would look like. . . )

It's a handful of remixes on a mondo comp and it turns into  days of character assassination.
DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Some man with a fake name there actually told me to "run away from my problems like I always do!"

Okay?

It's not cool. It's not healthy. And it's definitely not for me.
Sam_BFC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2022, 01:13:09 PM »

As I suggested over at Endless Harmony, things did spiral into a frenzy over the weekend. However it is a shame that legitimate discussion around the creative direction of recent releases has been undermined as a result of that frenzy.

I like that the new version of Marcella reveals new details/parts that were either absent from or mixed down within the original release. I also like that it rocks a more. But I sympathize and to some extent agree with the view that the high end has been overhyped somewhat.

More generally, we should also be able to discuss the relative merits of say how the Sunshine Tomorrow release "sounds" compared to Feel Flows, especially as critics as well as fanatics have commented on apparently negative aspects of the latter: https://www.pastemagazine.com/music/record-time-new-notable-vinyl-releases-november-20-4/#the-beach-boys-feel-flows-the-sunflower-surf-s-up-sessions-1969-1971-. These discussions are fun when done properly and I would have been very interested to hear what Howie thinks of the credible aspects of what has been argued over the last few days.

It should also be noted that those making a fuss over at Endless Harmony are not all old timer fans. At least one is a young fan who may come off a little brash at times but also offers a fresh and important enthusiasm to proceedings.

"..be cautious, don't get your hopes up, look over your shoulder because heartbreak and darkness are always ready to pounce"

petsoundsnola
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2022, 01:16:17 PM »

Those who are familiar with what I talk about or don't talk about here, and how I talk about things, will know that A) I've rarely discussed the EH board here for a wide array of reasons, and B) I've never had an issue with not just blindly agreeing with any or every "insider" that posts anywhere about the Beach Boys.

That all being said, that thread over there is embarrassing. If it wasn't so gross, it would be a great example of that old "wow, that escalated quickly" meme.  A bunch of mostly seemingly brand-new posters clearly looking for something to fight about and someone to go after.

It's like, tell me you don't know anything about the Beach Boys or their history without telling me you don't know anything about them. The hill to die on is your lack of preference for like the 400th stereo remix in the history of the BBs catalog on a reissue of a compilation?

Unless Howie or Mark personally came and confiscated all of your old CDs and mixes, then what are you even talking about?

Why is it in the DNA of like a certain percent of Beach Boys "fans" to always *entirely miss the point* of everything? To try to burn down multi-disc archival collections fans have been dying for (and in some cases died waiting to hear) for DECADES because of some pedantic, weird pet peeve fetish?

To try to steer this in a better direction, I have to admit I had kind of lost track of how soon this thing is due to be released. Lest some pedants forget, it's filled with life-changing, life-affirming music.

And I really hope Howie (and Alan and Mark and anybody else working on these things) isn't discouraged from doing more podcasts/interviews, etc.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 01:32:47 PM by HeyJude » Logged

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx