gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:36:25 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 ... 171 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Feel Flows box set  (Read 842104 times)
thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: September 27, 2020, 02:13:46 PM »

Thanks to Howie + Jon for the update/new info.
Jon Stebbins
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: September 27, 2020, 03:14:55 PM »

I'm reading all of this as the Dennis Solo material is fairly safe, but not so much the Dennis Wilson Beach Boys material if that makes sense.
No that makes no sense, and if it did it's still wrong.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1777 on: September 27, 2020, 03:17:15 PM »

If the music wasn’t as good as it is I’d have bailed on this band years ago.  The more I think about this mess the more irritated I get

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: September 27, 2020, 03:25:49 PM »

So despite what has been posted here previously (by Hey Jude) I'm now getting the impression that the content of the box set IS the hold up.

Or is there another issue as well?

And is it one or two BRI members who are delaying the release of Feel Flows?

CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: September 27, 2020, 03:29:09 PM »

I'd like to see Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters get involved at this point.

I wonder if he knows what is going on here. He obviously has a very deep connection to Dennis' music, and had an extraordinarily unique role as having received a baton to continue Dennis' legacy for Holy Man. Which based on the BBC documentary, he seems to know it was a very important thing and seemed humbled by it.

I could imagine a guy like that wanting to do what he could in terms of letting his celebrity to help publicize what's happening here. A gross injustice and a slap in the face against the late fellow who he obviously has deep admiration for.

Hell, maybe even Brian May who is now also connected to the DW canon would be willing to get involved. At minimum those guys should be made aware of what's happening here.  Plus Cameron Crowe.

Dennis is not around and does not have a voice to speak for or advocate for himself anymore, and that to me is a real tragedy in this whole thing.

And once again, it must be asked, where is John Stamos in all of this? It sounds silly but is there a bigger Dennis fanboy who is a beloved celebrity? Let alone somebody who VERY much has Mike's ear? I feel pretty damn certain if Stamos simply said to Mike that he wants this box to come out intact, or else he won't play future BBs shows, that an intact FF would happen in an instant. I literally think it would be as simple as that. Of all the people in the world who might be able to directly move the needle to help the legacy of his band, Uncle Friggin Jessie might literally be the only person who could do it. Totally serious and not even kidding. It is utterly absurd but this approximates actual reality.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 03:54:39 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
terrei
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: September 27, 2020, 06:30:36 PM »

Let's get back to planet earth, everyone. By now it's clear that the issue is one of "less is more". It's nothing to do with some unbelievable accusation like "Mike is jealous of the Dennis songs". This board gets so ridiculous.

Just think about it - if the goal is to gain the band some recognition from people who aren't ALREADY recognizing them, then 5 CDs is probably not an easy sell. Can you imagine going up to someone who isn't a big fan of Pet Sounds or Smile and saying, "Look, I know you don't care for those records but really, the Beach Boys are a great band, just listen to this 6.5-hour-long collection of unreleased songs and sessions highlights!" Remember that almost every professional critic who reviewed The Smile Sessions box set groaned and moaned about how excessive it was. (I have also read similar criticisms leveled against Sunshine Tomorrow and Wake the World, inexplicably.)

For the record, I think everything should get released and that anyone who'd complain about "too much content" is a fool.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 06:35:38 PM by terrei » Logged
Lake Erie Surfer
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: September 27, 2020, 06:36:21 PM »

I think when you distill it down the goal ultimately is copyright protection. And this stuff needs to be released in some form to avoid falling into the public domain. That would seem to obviate questions about the content of the set. They need to put out the material they want to legally protect.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: September 27, 2020, 06:47:14 PM »

Let's get back to planet earth, everyone. By now it's clear that the issue is one of "less is more". It's nothing to do with some unbelievable accusation like "Mike is jealous of the Dennis songs". This board gets so ridiculous.

Just think about it - if the goal is to gain the band some recognition from people who aren't ALREADY recognizing them, then 5 CDs is probably not an easy sell. Can you imagine going up to someone who isn't a big fan of Pet Sounds or Smile and saying, "Look, I know you don't care for those records but really, the Beach Boys are a great band, just listen to this 6.5-hour-long collection of unreleased songs and sessions highlights!" Remember that almost every professional critic who reviewed The Smile Sessions box set groaned and moaned about how excessive it was. (I have also read similar criticisms leveled against Sunshine Tomorrow and Wake the World, inexplicably.)

For the record, I think everything should get released and that anyone who'd complain about "too much content" is a fool.

If that were really the case, an easy solution would be to release a couple different varieties of it, the way they did with The Smile Sessions - a super deluxe one AND a cut down one. Remember - despite a few reviewers who might have stupidly bemoaned TSS being excessive, it went on to win a Grammy, so they got put in their place.  The band would more or less please everybody by doing that, if it was really as simple as that.

So yeah... I'm not quite buying that as an excuse. if it was really as simple as that, but not any "opposition" to *something*, another solution could simply be to have a bunch of the tracks be digital only bonus tracks. Clearly, when the heart and soul of this set is jeopardized and the makers of the say come here to tell that to us, I cannot believe it's as simple as the band randomly saying  "Gee, let's just make this smaller for the heck of it".

Nothing is ever as easy, simple, and completely apolitical as that in Beach Boys land. Especially on the heels of the tumultuousness that happened in February, and when we consider the delays that happened with the pet sounds sessions too. There's lots of things that point in the direction that this isn't just some simple, apolitical thing, IMHO.

And I really can't see the term "dying on the vine" getting said innocuously for no reason either.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 07:11:03 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
terrei
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: September 27, 2020, 07:11:08 PM »

Maybe it's a marketing dispute. Maybe the camp believes that a lavish 5-CD set will appear more "important" than a a ~100-track digital release, but the other camp thinks that the gluttony of material defeats the purpose of such a package.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: September 27, 2020, 07:25:20 PM »

Maybe it's a marketing dispute. Maybe the camp believes that a lavish 5-CD set will appear more "important" than a a ~100-track digital release, but the other camp thinks that the gluttony of material defeats the purpose of such a package.

It could be a marketing issue, and it could also have some element of ego in there in some way, shape or form. You have to admit, Mike has provided a great many examples of having done things with that as his driving force or so it would seem. How that would exactly unfold, how that would be spun in a manner that would specifically impact this set I can't say for sure. But I find it difficult to believe that it is 100% a complete non-issue in every way.

I have a little doubt that if there is some weird ego thing happening, that a different reason or two or three could easily be given as subterfuge. There are many many reasons that Mike gave as why he saw fit to end the 2012 reunion, many of them contradicted each other. He could pick a different reason for any day of the week, and then he said something earlier in the tour that contradicts that. But it's pretty obvious in 2012 he got his feelings hurt and decided to take his ball and go home.

The guy seems to do that. A lot.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 07:27:14 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
Tom
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: September 28, 2020, 04:04:34 AM »

Definitely more confused than before as to what's going on with this. Perhaps it's time for speculation and those claiming to have tidbits of inside knowledge to pipe down for a bit and just await further clarification from Howie who actually knows.

Based on Howie's posts it definitely sounds like it may be reworked as a baseline copyright extension release.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 04:05:43 AM by Tom » Logged
Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1786 on: September 28, 2020, 04:28:14 AM »

What Howie is communicating is that the set which has been meticulously curated by the right people is in danger of being revamped by what are potentially the "wrong people" (my words not his), and the Dennis Wilson material is a great example of what could be lost should this revamp occur. By sharing that the DW "solo" material is indeed included in the submitted version of the set he's revealing how truly comprehensive it would be if left as is. The alarm is that it may not be left as is.

So is there anything the fan community can do here to keep this set in the hands of the "right people" and see a proper release?  Honestly these online petitions ultimately seem a little useless and other than hounding and harassing folks (which I also frown upon doing), I'm not sure what else can be done.  There has to be a constructive, positive way to let our voices be heard.  I believe it was the fans that pushed to get Dennis' lost WIBNTLA onto their last box set; surely we are not completely powerless. 

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1787 on: September 28, 2020, 01:00:07 PM »

It's fascinating that once every ten pages or so someone new to the conversation seems to pop up out of nowhere, pronounce the "ridiculous" nature of elements of the discussion, and sit back and fold their arms like they have it all figured out.

If you think this set is about throwing a 5-CD box at the head of someone with no interest in the band at all, you're missing the point.

For the MILLIONTH time, *everybody* involved with this set has a good idea about how many copies it can sell.

The *recognition* issue is about getting Rolling Stone and other print and online media to cover a RENEWED look at this amazing material. Some casual music fans and casual BB fans will learn more about it, and they'll have a MILLION ways to delve into the material further. This includes buying a 5-CD set, but it also involves just buying "Sunflower" or "Surf's Up", or sampling tracks to purchase or stream.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1788 on: September 28, 2020, 01:02:55 PM »

No, none of this is accurate.

As I've said a million times in this thread, nothing to do with the size/cost/marketability/content of this set is the reason for the hold up.

And I'm tired of explaining why, if this set can't make it out and they are *forced* to do a digital-only release, that portends a potential series of things that will undercut the set.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
terrei
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: September 28, 2020, 01:17:25 PM »

nothing to do with the size/cost/marketability/content of this set is the reason for the hold up.

Howie and Jon's last posts beg to differ

What Howie is communicating is that the set which has been meticulously curated by the right people is in danger of being revamped by what are potentially the "wrong people" (my words not his), and the Dennis Wilson material is a great example of what could be lost should this revamp occur. By sharing that the DW "solo" material is indeed included in the submitted version of the set he's revealing how truly comprehensive it would be if left as is. The alarm is that it may not be left as is.

If someone thinks the set needs to be "revamped" then that means the dispute is over content... And most likely the size of it, as Jon also implied that it's not about any specific content in particular
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 01:18:01 PM by terrei » Logged
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: September 28, 2020, 01:24:32 PM »

nothing to do with the size/cost/marketability/content of this set is the reason for the hold up.

If someone thinks the set needs to be "revamped" then that means the dispute is over content... And most likely the size of it, as Jon also implied that it's not about any specific content in particular

I would think that it's conceivable that the reason that the set is being sidelined - and the fact that maybe the set could still come out in some butchered, mutilated form - are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

The FF set could be equated by someone in the band as "a general direction for the band to be hyped up as, that they personally don't want to be the focus of what people/media/music mags think of as The BBs".

The uncut, lavish set as we know it to exist could be completely sidelined due to some sort of branding desire for the totality of the band/brand (or for some other crap reason)... and separate from that, possibly a minimal digital dump might be made purely as a contractual thing for copyright reasons on some material. That would be less a content issue and more an overall branding issue that could be killing the set, yet a "revamp" might just be a lame consolation prize done purely for legal reasons.

EDIT: HeyJude just explained some of the same thoughts that I clunkily tried to express here, in better form, a few posts down Smiley
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 01:49:37 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
jeffh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: September 28, 2020, 01:26:08 PM »

I'd like to see Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters get involved at this point.

I wonder if he knows what is going on here. He obviously has a very deep connection to Dennis' music, and had an extraordinarily unique role as having received a baton to continue Dennis' legacy for Holy Man. Which based on the BBC documentary, he seems to know it was a very important thing and seemed humbled by it.

I could imagine a guy like that wanting to do what he could in terms of letting his celebrity to help publicize what's happening here. A gross injustice and a slap in the face against the late fellow who he obviously has deep admiration for.

Hell, maybe even Brian May who is now also connected to the DW canon would be willing to get involved. At minimum those guys should be made aware of what's happening here.  Plus Cameron Crowe.

Dennis is not around and does not have a voice to speak for or advocate for himself anymore, and that to me is a real tragedy in this whole thing.

And once again, it must be asked, where is John Stamos in all of this? It sounds silly but is there a bigger Dennis fanboy who is a beloved celebrity? Let alone somebody who VERY much has Mike's ear? I feel pretty damn certain if Stamos simply said to Mike that he wants this box to come out intact, or else he won't play future BBs shows, that an intact FF would happen in an instant. I literally think it would be as simple as that. Of all the people in the world who might be able to directly move the needle to help the legacy of his band, Uncle Friggin Jessie might literally be the only person who could do it. Totally serious and not even kidding. It is utterly absurd but this approximates actual reality.

Really? Stamos should risk pissing Mike off and maybe lose his gig over unreleased music ?  He should threaten to not play anymore shows with The Beach Boys ? Are you serious?
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: September 28, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »

Really? Stamos should risk pissing Mike off and maybe lose his gig over unreleased music ?  He should threaten to not play anymore shows with The Beach Boys ? Are you serious?

Of course I'm serious. Stamos has PLENTY of money. If he really, truly cares about the legacy of DW, I cannot conceive the guy would be happy, hunky dory with the idea of an entire album of DW material being straight up CRAPPED ON and BUTCHERED.

There is literally no other celebrity who comes close to being as overtly a DW fanboy as Stamos.  

To *some* people, there are things more important than short term money made from gigs, especially to already very wealthy people. Plus, Mike NEEDS Stamos. Badly. Mike is not going to risk losing someone who draws in the babes, as I'm sure Mike sees it. Mike would not tell Stamos to peace out. No way.

To Stamos, playing occasional gigs with The BBs is a "for fun" or vanity type project. This is not his bread and butter. And he has known Mike for YEARS. I'm sure he could approach the situation, if he cared to, in a delicate and non forceful way. And I think he could move the needle, I really do.  I mean, what is this band missing now? It's missing a peacemaker, a mediator, the Carl of the equation.

Because of Stamos' unique position in the M&B universe, and his unique position as a huge DW fanboy and (one would think) someone who truly gives a f*ck about the legacy of DW specifically, I think he could play that role, if he wanted to, if it meant enough to him, presuming (as I am, and I think as most people would imagine) that Mike is at least, at minimum part of the reason why this awful block is happening.

It's nuts, but I feel that Stamos is about the only guy on the planet who I think Mike would feel that a situation which resulted in fully, completely losing Stamos would harm Mike's version of the brand. And for that reason, I think he could yield some power if he cared. It would greatly surprise me that if Stamos became aware that an entire album's worth of DW material was being mutilated, that he would not be personally upset by learning this.

jeffh, do you really dispute any of this?

I mean, geez. I cannot imagine anyone thinking that Mike himself has never made any ultimatums about stuff that meant something to him at some point in the past pertaining to things that matter to him in the band. I'm sure he has, and I'm sure he could take some of his own medicine. Why is that such an outrageous thought? Wealthy people exist in this world who sometimes do things for other than money. It does happen occasionally.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 01:48:05 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
SpanoItaliano
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: September 28, 2020, 01:35:12 PM »

Godddddd can't wait for this baby to come out!!😍😍😍
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1794 on: September 28, 2020, 01:44:20 PM »

No, I think you're misinterpreting those posts.

Jesus, first I *am* Howie, now I don't know what he's talking about?

The problem is not that there is someone behind the scenes desiring to edit the sets down either due to content or length. Everybody signed off on the compilation, mixing, mastering and art/package prep for this set in its finished, full state.

The problem is that if the full set isn't greenlit for release, they will be *forced* to do a digital-only release, and at that point a bunch of material could be lost in the process because the set shifts from a lavish archival release to celebrate the band, and into a compulsory "copyright protection" dump.

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1795 on: September 28, 2020, 01:47:42 PM »

No, no. It was stated that the set is *in danger of being revamped*, meaning the full, physical set is being stonewalled, but someone will almost surely explain to them that they *have to* protect certain songs' copyrights, and thus a scaled-back digital-only "revamp" will be the only option at that point.

The "revamp" isn't the cause of the set being delayed. The "revamp" would be the RESULT of the set being delayed.

This has been discussed for ten thousand pages in this thread.

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1796 on: September 28, 2020, 01:49:59 PM »

To assert that Stamos actually *would* do this is not at all realistic.

That he *should* do this? Absolutely. Stamos could absolutely (and without losing his bromance with Mike) lobby Mike and the others to release this set, and he *would* have more sway than many if not most. Sadly.

JaiGuruDev
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: September 28, 2020, 01:51:53 PM »

I saw Mike Love at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about the Feel Flows set or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: September 28, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »

To assert that Stamos actually *would* do this is not at all realistic.

That he *should* do this? Absolutely. Stamos could absolutely (and without losing his bromance with Mike) lobby Mike and the others to release this set, and he *would* have more sway than many if not most. Sadly.

Exactly. Not that I think it's likely to happen, but I truly, truly believe that Stamos COULD in fact be the HERO in this whole thing, if he truly wanted to be.

Totally serious. Think about it. It may be laughable because thinking about Stamos immediately conjures up images of 80s mullets and Dave Coulier doing bad "Cut-It-Out!" gags, but as bizarre as it it is, Stamos SURELY has some sway with Mike in a very unique way.

To any doubters, I would ask: think of someone, anyone, other than Stamos, who Mike would feel that losing that person would maybe be somewhat of a blow to the marketing of the live show (maybe not a fatal blow, but still a blow)?  Someone other than Stamos who Mike would surely feel HELPS Mike steer the BBs ship in the direction that Mike sees fit (Mike hypes up Stamos ALL the time at every opportunity possible, such as the recent Mike interview about the drive-in shows in California, to which the female interviewer swooned over Stamos being present at those shows, and Mike just ate it all up).

If it's Mike holding it up (duh), who else other than Stamos could possibly hold any sort of sway?  Let alone someone who is already an obvious DW fanboy and has publicly been so for decades, enough to have personally helped elevate DW's stature in the early '90s? Gotta give credit to Stamos for doing that, many many people know the song "Forever" SOLELY because of Stamos and Full House.

Of course Stamos would have some sway if he cared enough. Stamos is like the Eddie Van Halen to M&B, as ridiculous as that seems. Irreplaceable in the eyes of the bandleader who values babes at shows as much as Mike does. Again, if Stamos approached this not like a d*ck, but as someone who really, truly cares about the legacy of this band, and as someone who would have the guts to say to Mike "I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that, Mike", then maybe he could move the needle.

If Stamos could be incentivized to do so, then the fact that he could make a difference is not a ridiculous thought. The only thing Mike understands is reacting to things that are threats to him in some fashion. Does anyone think Mike would want to lose Stamos?

If it seems like a desperate suggestion, well these are clearly desperate times for the set, sad to say.

The list of actions that Mike has done which are reactionary is massive. On rare occasion, it's actually something good that comes of it, like Mike sprucing up his setlist and getting into deeper material, as a reaction to compete with Brian's extraordinarily well-reviewed live show, and to not completely and embarrassingly pale in comparison in the eyes of many. Mike didn't just add in a bunch of deeper cuts when he did a few years back for no reason. It was reactionary. No doubt.  So yeah, this could have a similar type of effect. Something good coming out Mike as a result of fear of not wanting something else bad happening, losing his keys to the babe contingent of his live shows. Would Mike want to - now and Forever - answer reporters' questions of "where's Stamos?" with "uhh... he doesn't play with us anymore".

Ya know, Luke Skywalker didn't ask to be the guy who saved a perilous situation, either. It just fell into his lap, due to circumstances. Stamos literally could be a hero. Not all heros wear capes, but some of them do wear Jesse & The Rippers oufits.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 02:32:39 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1799 on: September 28, 2020, 02:27:27 PM »

I saw Mike Love at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about the Feel Flows set or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

WTF?!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 ... 171 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx