-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:34:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Pet Sounds Forum
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pet Sounds Forum  (Read 297845 times)
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: November 30, 2017, 09:19:07 AM »

Hey guys,
Why do you care so much about what happens at PSF? Why don't you just forget about the existence of PSF and enjoy the music?

Because it’s about the fan community as a whole. Just last month, a fellow fan of this band got called a “halfwit” and “maroon” by someone on the PS forum, an entire thread was made to mock her musical tastes. The person who did all this got preferential treatment and walked away without any repercussion for their actions. This person has a history of, well let’s see: Billy says this same person made a death threat to a fellow member here, we saw he tried to get the IP address of a member here to give to an “interested party”, we saw he made the implication that a member here was Melinda Wilson. He implied that I was lying when I called him out on spreading rumors (which I was right about). Went after Billy with personal attacks. Was banned several times here for going after members. Etc etc. - Its all documented here and you can read it with your own eyes.

Point being, I get tired of seeing this guy get preferential treatment. It’s not fair to the fan community as a whole....especially when members of our fandom are being publicly ridiculed by the guy and he gets away with it.

I hope the PS forum flourishes and that it becomes another place for fans to discuss them music and also factual history about all facets of the band...I really do. But I also hope the leadership there grows a backbone and gets some decency to implement their own rules. Simple moral principles are being overlooked just so the PS forum can keep a few members....and that’s gonna hurt the fandom in the long run.

Again, it’s not about the PS forum, it’s about the fandom as a whole.

I disagree. If that place had been founded and launched with the intent described above, I'd agree. But when that guy getting the preferential treatment was launching a "campaign" to get like-minded people banded together to start another place to counter this one after his complaints and issues didn't work out as planned and instead there was pushback, and lo and behold it all played out a few months later with the launch of that forum, it's a case of a place being founded on false pretenses and based as much on axes to grind and personal agendas as it was to offer a "safe haven" for people to talk about the band instead of having to deal with all of the "toxic" people here.

Some of that is info that very few know about, and that's the other issue that makes me less than positive or hopeful about any success in the future for a place that was started out of spite and agendas versus a genuine desire to open up a place for fans to talk.

The seeds of that place were being planted here in late 2015, it didn't just pop up out of nowhere in the spring of 2016.

Well as I said, it is my hope. A lot of great discussion takes place there, and a lot of new fans do join there. I really just want this fan community to love and talk about the music again. But I hope my old friends running the PS forum now understand that you can’t have an uplifting fan community if a) certain members of forums are getting preferential treatment, and b) you are ignoring common moral principles and in the process fans get demeaned.

I mean, to let someone berate a fellow fan? Are you kidding me?

I completely agree with guitarfool. The place was created as a safe space. And the actions of the leadership since it’s founding have proven that. But again, it is my hope that they will grow a backbone and kick the trash to the curb.

If any of the leadership (specifically Robert and Niko) bother to read this drivel: seriously, Bob asks two questions and he gets booted (because he acts like sweetdudejim? Lol) but Andrew gets to berate a fellow fan of The Beach Boys and he gets off scott free. There is no logic in that, only hypocrisy, and that’s no way to run a forum.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: November 30, 2017, 09:19:23 AM »

Who the hell is Bob Belcher?

A character off of the show Bob's Burgers,  and apparently a member here

I love Bob's Burgers. I know that Bob Belcher. But whoever it is on PSF....well??

That wasn't me over at PSF. I got booted. And I think it's hilarious that I am occupying space in their heads, rent free!
 You got booted?! What for?!

I think you're being a goof on this Billy, but I got booted for being "argumentative and confrontational" or something like that, which I think is code for "don't try to make people like Cam and AGD actually have to put their money where their mouth is and answer things straight up."

Lol I misread your new user name...for a minute I thought you were Lee Dempsey!  LOL I was like, wtf
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:21:40 AM by ♩♬☮ Billy C ♯♫♩☮ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #752 on: November 30, 2017, 09:27:11 AM »

Hey guys,
Why do you care so much about what happens at PSF? Why don't you just forget about the existence of PSF and enjoy the music?

Because it’s about the fan community as a whole. Just last month, a fellow fan of this band got called a “halfwit” and “maroon” by someone on the PS forum, an entire thread was made to mock her musical tastes. The person who did all this got preferential treatment and walked away without any repercussion for their actions. This person has a history of, well let’s see: Billy says this same person made a death threat to a fellow member here, we saw he tried to get the IP address of a member here to give to an “interested party”, we saw he made the implication that a member here was Melinda Wilson. He implied that I was lying when I called him out on spreading rumors (which I was right about). Went after Billy with personal attacks. Was banned several times here for going after members. Etc etc. - Its all documented here and you can read it with your own eyes.

Point being, I get tired of seeing this guy get preferential treatment. It’s not fair to the fan community as a whole....especially when members of our fandom are being publicly ridiculed by the guy and he gets away with it.

I hope the PS forum flourishes and that it becomes another place for fans to discuss them music and also factual history about all facets of the band...I really do. But I also hope the leadership there grows a backbone and gets some decency to implement their own rules. Simple moral principles are being overlooked just so the PS forum can keep a few members....and that’s gonna hurt the fandom in the long run.

I disagree. If that place had been founded and launched with the intent described above, I'd agree. But when that guy getting the preferential treatment was launching a "campaign" to get like-minded people banded together to start another place to counter this one after his complaints and issues didn't work out as planned and instead there was pushback, and lo and behold it all played out a few months later with the launch of that forum, it's a case of a place being founded on false pretenses and based as much on axes to grind and personal agendas as it was to offer a "safe haven" for people to talk about the band instead of having to deal with all of the "toxic" people here.

Some of that is info that very few know about, and that's the other issue that makes me less than positive or hopeful about any success in the future for a place that was started out of spite and agendas versus a genuine desire to open up a place for fans to talk.

The seeds of that place were being planted here in late 2015, it didn't just pop up out of nowhere in the spring of 2016.

Well as I said, it is my hope. A lot of great discussion takes place there, and a lot of new fans do join there. I really just want this fan community to love and talk about the music again. But I hope my old friends running the PS forum now understand that you can’t have an uplifting fan community if a) certain members of forums are getting preferential treatment, and b) you are ignoring common moral principles and in the process fans get demeaned.

I completely agree with guitarfool. The place was created as a safe space. And the actions of the leadership since it’s founding have proven that. But again, it is my hope that they will grow a backbone and kick the trash to the curb.

If any of the leadership (specifically Robert and Niko) bother to read this drivel: seriously, Bob asks two questions and he gets booted (because he acts like sweetdudejim? Lol) but Andrew gets to berate a fellow fan of The Beach Boys and he gets off scott free. There is no logic in that, only hypocrisy, and that’s no way to run a forum.

I'm not there yet and I doubt I ever will be considering the how's and why's that place even came together in the first place. As I said, the first step in healing and moving on is admitting and apologizing where necessary, and instead of that there were more efforts to double down and almost flaunt the fact that some are given an open forum to act any way they want despite the so-called "rules" and also, not even factoring in past behavior and history.

It's vile and disgusting. No thanks. I don't care how good the conversations are, it's like saying at least Mussolini had the trains in Italy running on time during his dictatorship. It ignores the fact that the entire foundation on which it was built is flawed and done under false pretense. And there is no sense of thinking anything wrong was done.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 30, 2017, 09:55:12 AM »

Hey guys,

I'm not there yet and I doubt I ever will be considering the how's and why's that place even came together in the first place. As I said, the first step in healing and moving on is admitting and apologizing where necessary, and instead of that there were more efforts to double down and almost flaunt the fact that some are given an open forum to act any way they want despite the so-called "rules" and also, not even factoring in past behavior and history.

It's vile and disgusting. No thanks. I don't care how good the conversations are, it's like saying at least Mussolini had the trains in Italy running on time during his dictatorship. It ignores the fact that the entire foundation on which it was built is flawed and done under false pretense. And there is no sense of thinking anything wrong was done.

I’m not ignoring anything and I’ve been openly vocal about my thoughts on how that place is run...and none of the bad stuff that takes place there disputes the fact that new fans join there and do have good discussions about the music. And likewise, none of the good discussion covers up what a travesty that place currently is.

You could say that this forum used to be exactly what the PS forum is today. Yet no one is currently pulling the strings of this community, and all the garbage was booted out. The same can happen in that community. That is my only point.

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #754 on: November 30, 2017, 10:05:25 AM »

Part of me thinks it compares hypothetically to Harvey Weinstein announcing next week that he was buying the Lifetime TV network and giving Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose a talk show geared toward women's issues as a flagship program. First guest would be Louis CK.  Grin

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #755 on: November 30, 2017, 10:26:51 AM »

Hey guys,

I’m not ignoring anything and I’ve been openly vocal about my thoughts on how that place is run...and none of the bad stuff that takes place there disputes the fact that new fans join there and do have good discussions about the music. And likewise, none of the good discussion covers up what a travesty that place currently is.

You could say that this forum used to be exactly what the PS forum is today. Yet no one is currently pulling the strings of this community, and all the garbage was booted out. The same can happen in that community. That is my only point.

I view the posts there occasionally and there is good on topic discussion like there is here..just wanted to reiterate that my gripes are with one of two people. I know I just said that earlier but it bears repeating. The problem for me is that you got one jackoff spouting lies like he is the ultimate authority and it bothers me

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 30, 2017, 10:32:00 AM »

I disagree with the underlined part. I don't think the flaws in its foundation doesn't devalue the conversation on the board. Generally, there are a lot of things that was made with bad intention, but ended up to contribute the society/people in some ways.

Here's, I think, a good example- The establisher of the most popular message board in Japan, 2 channel was, according to some sources, considered to be a troll on its predecessor board, and he's even rumored to have damaged the predecessor board in truly evil way so that the board had to be abandoned. Then his 2 channel board became the most popular, and though the board causes some controversial affairs time to time, there's no denying the board made huge contribution to the Japanese Internet culture.
So, in this case, if the foundation of the board was vile and disgusting, all the contribution the board and its people made must be criticized to be akin to 'Mussolini having the trains in Italy running on time during his dictatorship'? No.

Just as this case, there could be some bad intentions in the making of PSF (I don't know much because I wasn't around at the time), but that doesn't make the conversation going on there meaningless. In other words, no matter how bad the entire thing is, its good parts are still good, and they shouldn't be criticized to be parts of bad thing. (I'm not saying PSF is a bad thing, bad I couldn't find any better expression)

That said, I agree that proper admission/apology should've been made by those who've done something wrong. If there are people who 'ran away' from this forum to PSF without proper admission/apology for their faults, that's really regrettable.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:33:57 AM by Watamushi(Polly Poller) » Logged
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 30, 2017, 10:59:59 AM »

I disagree with the underlined part. I don't think the flaws in its foundation doesn't devalue the conversation on the board. Generally, there are a lot of things that was made with bad intention, but ended up to contribute the society/people in some ways.

Here's, I think, a good example- The establisher of the most popular message board in Japan, 2 channel was, according to some sources, considered to be a troll on its predecessor board, and he's even rumored to have damaged the predecessor board in truly evil way so that the board had to be abandoned. Then his 2 channel board became the most popular, and though the board causes some controversial affairs time to time, there's no denying the board made huge contribution to the Japanese Internet culture.
So, in this case, if the foundation of the board was vile and disgusting, all the contribution the board and its people made must be criticized to be akin to 'Mussolini having the trains in Italy running on time during his dictatorship'? No.

Just as this case, there could be some bad intentions in the making of PSF (I don't know much because I wasn't around at the time), but that doesn't make the conversation going on there meaningless. In other words, no matter how bad the entire thing is, its good parts are still good, and they shouldn't be criticized to be parts of bad thing. (I'm not saying PSF is a bad thing, bad I couldn't find any better expression)

That said, I agree that proper admission/apology should've been made by those who've done something wrong. If there are people who 'ran away' from this forum to PSF without proper admission/apology for their faults, that's really regrettable.

The only thing I’d add to this: the people who did wrong won’t apologize. I don’t even care about an apology because I wouldn’t expect one from that crew. My irritation lies with the leadership that let’s bad behavior slide for certain people...just like it did here for years. Children will act like children, thus Doe will always have some shmuck thing to say about a fellow fan ever so often. But the leadership there knows better, yet refuses to play by fair rules.

It’s hilarious when DrBeachBoy claims that “we talk about the music, not each other” yet he defends Doe no matter what, as referenced here regarding the very issue I’m pissed about. It’s a complete farce.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #758 on: November 30, 2017, 11:15:41 AM »

Notice how Doe didn't answer a bit of the message directed at him?

Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 30, 2017, 11:54:37 AM »

I'm not sure where this question goes, so I'll plop it down here. Has AGD reviewed Mike's new album, or commented on it in any detailed fashion?

I recall pretty blunt reviews of many a BW album, so I'm curious why I haven't been able to find anything on Mike's album. I may just be missing it.

I wonder why that is? Does he enjoy disc 2 of Mike's new album? Why no on the record comments about the album? Hmm.

Notice how Doe didn't answer a bit of the message directed at him?

Sure is odd.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: November 30, 2017, 12:11:51 PM »

It’s hilarious when DrBeachBoy claims that “we talk about the music, not each other” yet he defends Doe no matter what, as referenced here regarding the very issue I’m pissed about. It’s a complete farce.

Even more of a farce now...I just went to copy/paste the Bob Belcher posts, and, just...wow...glad we had the good sense to ban Bringahorseinhere.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 30, 2017, 12:19:09 PM »

Billy has great judgement! Tongue

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 30, 2017, 12:43:04 PM »

Even more of a farce now...I just went to copy/paste the Bob Belcher posts, and, just...wow...glad we had the good sense to ban Bringahorseinhere.

Looks like it’s turning into a great board over there!

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #763 on: November 30, 2017, 12:56:34 PM »

At the very least, I have some new insults to borrow and add to my repertoire.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 30, 2017, 01:03:16 PM »

Also nice to see Doe throw in “I thought we were better than this” when just a month ago he was name calling a fellow fan. Someone with his history shouldn’t be pretending to guide the moral compass on any forum.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: November 30, 2017, 01:03:58 PM »

Yeah its better to accuse me of being Melinda Wilson....

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 30, 2017, 01:12:09 PM »

Wow any thought I might have had to joining that board is out the window.  I'd have to "know my place" and be a good little girl and don't comment if members make blatantly misogynistic remarks.

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: November 30, 2017, 01:22:19 PM »

Also nice to see Doe throw in “I thought we were better than this” when just a month ago he was name calling a fellow fan. Someone with his history shouldn’t be pretending to guide the moral compass on any forum.
I about sh*t when I read that.

Yeah its better to accuse me of being Melinda Wilson....
  Could be worse...you could've been accused of being Rebel Wilson, and I'd have to ban you on account of the Pitch Perfect movies.

Wow any thought I might have had to joining that board is out the window.  I'd have to "know my place" and be a good little girl and don't comment if members make blatantly misogynistic remarks.

Shouldn't have to do that.

Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 30, 2017, 01:28:56 PM »

Wow any thought I might have had to joining that board is out the window.  I'd have to "know my place" and be a good little girl and don't comment if members make blatantly misogynistic remarks.
Nah, that board isn't always like that -in fact, never have been like that before, and,  I guess it never will from now on. Please don't overreact to this awful, but temporary situation.

I'm very sad to say this, but I'll be really disappointed if the mods wouldn't make proper step against him.

I mean, he, this time, deserves a ban.

Edit: I guess part of the reason why he did such disgusting posts is that he's having hard time dealing with his issues, and though it can't be an excuse for his ban, I hope he'll get through and learn to deal with it soon.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:12:14 AM by Watamushi(Polly Poller) » Logged
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 30, 2017, 01:40:28 PM »

Wow any thought I might have had to joining that board is out the window.  I'd have to "know my place" and be a good little girl and don't comment if members make blatantly misogynistic remarks.
Nah, that board isn't always like that -in fact, never have been like that before, and,  I guess it never will from now on. Please don't overreact to this awful, but temporary situation.

I'm very sad to say this, but I'll be really disappointed if the mods wouldn't make proper step against him.

With all due respect (I have nothing but respect for your positive posts and daily interaction with all fan communities) - as you haven’t been around too long I don’t hold it against you that you don’t know the ins and outs of many members here and there.

But you’ll notice that a lot of posters here refuse to be members there. That’s because there are some really awful people there who fly off the handle just like what just happened. They had a history of doing it here and they got booted. I had hoped the leadership of that forum wouldn’t have allowed them on in the first place but they completely disregarded all logic when that place formed. To sum it up, BringAHorseInHere is just one of many there who have a history of blowing up like that.

Until that board gets rid of the trash, I along with many others won’t be joining and moments like what just happen will happen again in the future (be it homophobic or misogynistic rants). 

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 30, 2017, 01:45:18 PM »

Watamushi has brought new life here! Cool

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #771 on: November 30, 2017, 01:54:28 PM »

Perhaps Watamushi would be a good addition to their mod team if it came up. Always has come across to me as friendly and unbiased.  That's what's missing there.

Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 30, 2017, 01:56:15 PM »

Nah, that board isn't always like that -in fact, never have been like that before, and,  I guess it never will from now on. Please don't overreact to this awful, but temporary situation.

With all due respect (I have nothing but respect for your positive posts and daily interaction with all fan communities) - as you haven’t been around too long I don’t hold it against you that you don’t know the ins and outs of many members here and there.

But you’ll notice that a lot of posters here refuse to be members there. That’s because there are some really awful people there who fly off the handle just like what just happened. They had a history of doing it here and they got booted. I had hoped the leadership of that forum wouldn’t have allowed them on in the first place but they completely disregarded all logic when that place formed. To sum it up, BringAHorseInHere is just one of many there who have a history of blowing up like that.

Until that board gets rid of the trash, I along with many others won’t be joining and moments like what just happen will happen again in the future (be it homophobic or misogynistic rants). 
Thanks for your reply.

It's ok that many of the posters here won't join that board- it's their own choice to decide whether they join communities and have relationship with people. I respect their decision.

I was just saying that there won't be such homophobic/misogynistic posts there, because, ah, I've never seen other people posting such stuff  (Other horrible things happen there time to time, and I expect them to happen in the future).

But if there are still such homophobic, misogynistic, or generally discriminational posters there, it really is a pity. I hope they'll change their mind (will they?), otherwise I just hope their disgusting ideas will be revealed and they'll get a proper punishment.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 30, 2017, 02:11:13 PM »

Nah, that board isn't always like that -in fact, never have been like that before, and,  I guess it never will from now on. Please don't overreact to this awful, but temporary situation.

Thanks for your reply.

It's ok that many of the posters here won't join that board- it's their own choice to decide whether they join communities and have relationship with people. I respect their decision.

I was just saying that there won't be such homophobic/misogynistic posts there, because, ah, I've never seen other people posting such stuff  (Other horrible things happen there time to time, and I expect them to happen in the future).

But if there are still such homophobic, misogynistic, or generally discriminational posters there, it really is a pity. I hope they'll change their mind (will they?), otherwise I just hope their disgusting ideas will be revealed and they'll get a proper punishment.

I mean, that’s not the only reason that more don’t join that board, but it’s a big one. And I’ve got nothing against positive posters that share their love of the band there, or on any forum for that matter.

One related example that really pissed me off: A couple more active members of the PS forum continuously harassed a wonderful member of the community here just a couple years ago, all because she was enthusiastic about the music. She was one of Brian’s ex-girlfriends and had(has) so much to share with the fan community, and she was harassed all over the board by these two. It was unreal to see, and punishment was dealt with swiftly here. But now they have a home there. Any forum that allows people with a history of blatant harassment needs to take a look at their own morals.

And don’t get me wrong, I know that EVERY forum has some bad seeds. No forum will be perfect. But my annoyance lies with the leadership there that gives certain posters there preferential treatment over others....that’s how you destroy a community, not build a positive community.

Ps, again, want to thank you, Watamushi, for your positive contributions to the forums. Great example that I know I and others can learn from and it only helps the fan community.

One more edit, just want to add that all of what I’ve said is documented on this forum. Do not just take my word on it, look at the post history here if you want,
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:14:06 PM by rab2591 » Logged

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 30, 2017, 03:03:12 PM »

Ps, again, want to thank you, Watamushi, for your positive contributions to the forums. Great example that I know I and others can learn from and it only helps the fan community.

Absolutely! :-)

P.S. I had made the earlier post thinking that Dr. BB was one of the moderators but he's not. His comment didn't sit well with me.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:39:59 PM by NOLA BB Fan » Logged

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: