-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:27:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Pet Sounds Forum
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pet Sounds Forum  (Read 297880 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 23, 2016, 10:36:39 AM »

Keep it open. No one has posted here for two days, because there haven't been any insults or accusations thrown this way for two days. If no insults are launched, no posts appear here in reply. Simple. No need to lock it.
It's not going to end if this thread stays up. Same with the AGD thread.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #626 on: September 23, 2016, 10:40:59 AM »

There are still some who are reading the AGD thread for the first time so that one is useful.  As for this, well,  I'm not going to post anything towards anybody unless there's a need to.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #627 on: October 03, 2016, 01:43:21 PM »

Time has proved the below quoted post correct. Seems like Dirk the Dick is at it again.

It's definitely more than one or two people stirring the sh*t over there, but a few seem to be worse than anyone else.

The administrator there, one 'Dr. Beachboy' , is the worst of the lot. Smile Brian was given sh*t until he asked to be banned. Sweetdudejim is getting sh*t on there too, but at least Dirk finally quit putting on the facade of being unbiased and is no longer making a secret of hiding his abuse of power (while claiming the same of us).

That second sentence is now quoted in his signature, but doctored to make it look like I was referring to ALL the PS forum members, which I wasn't (and also lovingly referred to me as "Billie", once again). So yeah, I think my point was proven, esp since nobody else there is currently taking swipes at us or vice versa. Sorry, dudesy, you keep showing your true colors.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:47:14 PM by ♩♬ Billy C ♯♫♩ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 03, 2016, 02:04:22 PM »

For what it's worth, he's had that in his signature for close to two weeks. 
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #629 on: October 03, 2016, 02:16:39 PM »

Ahhh..ok then. Shows how often I look at the board then LOL

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: October 03, 2016, 02:24:43 PM »

Bille C. is not our moderator, he is just a guy. And the asshats are not on SS (to the tune of bille jean)

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: October 03, 2016, 02:30:00 PM »

LOL

Shamone!

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 03, 2016, 02:47:53 PM »

Billy moonwalks around the block... Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #633 on: October 03, 2016, 02:54:01 PM »

Hee hee ow!

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: October 03, 2016, 07:01:57 PM »

Looks like Nurse Beach Boy is still taking shots. I'll let him wallow in his own feces while us adults have our own conversations

You Kane, You Commanded, You Conquered
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 03, 2016, 07:26:20 PM »

Looks like Nurse Beach Boy is still taking shots. I'll let him wallow in his own feces while us adults have our own conversations

Not to be rude, but I think the adult thing to do is to not make cheap shots as well.

"Oh! Don't beat on those sticks!"
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #636 on: October 03, 2016, 07:39:47 PM »

Not to be rude, but I think the adult thing to do is to not make cheap shots as well.

Yeah, you're right. The whole lying thing in his signature got my goat, but I'll let it go.

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 03, 2016, 07:42:13 PM »

Why not?? You just did. And, cheap shots is their credo.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: October 03, 2016, 07:47:01 PM »

Why not?? You just did. And, cheap shots is their credo.

1) I didn't take it as a cheap shot (talking about NTIOH's post)
2). Just a select few, not the whole board.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 04, 2016, 12:04:58 AM »

To accentuate the positive, cool feature: youtube vids can be seen in the site. As we don't have it, would be useful if people here said what's in the link/described. Instead "this is my favorite [URL]". Not everybody got fast youtube.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 04, 2016, 01:43:20 AM »

To accentuate the positive, cool feature: youtube vids can be seen in the site. As we don't have it, would be useful if people here said what's in the link/described. Instead "this is my favorite [URL]". Not everybody got fast youtube.

Good point, RR. I'm guilty of it myself at times. Another thing is that even if the video is removed, we still know what that favourite was.

We have embedded videos at "my" forum. Interestingly, when YouTube and/or Google+ made some change, all those embedded links went dead! We're now in the process of repairing them, beginning with topics that get the most posts and/or views. Such is life...

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 04, 2016, 05:35:32 AM »

Good point, RR. I'm guilty of it myself at times. Another thing is that even if the video is removed, we still know what that favourite was.

We have embedded videos at "my" forum. Interestingly, when YouTube and/or Google+ made some change, all those embedded links went dead! We're now in the process of repairing them, beginning with topics that get the most posts and/or views. Such is life...
Yes, I meant you when saying it. police plus some others. The local Beatles site has feature too. Maybe they deal with repairing too.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 04, 2016, 11:35:29 AM »

To add to the positivity, thanks Cincinnati Kid for mellowing things out between the boards. Hopefully everything will blow over and each board can be happy with what they've got...I think it's mostly this way now.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: October 04, 2016, 11:38:19 AM »

I think things will be ok. I got out everything I needed to, and I think they might have as well.

And in the interest of being positive...I wish we could add a shoutbox here. The board infrastructure is sadly outdated

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 04, 2016, 02:26:49 PM »

Glad to be a topic in spirit on the PSF. Razz

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #645 on: October 04, 2016, 02:31:16 PM »

We need to do a Smile Brian appreciation thread! Cool

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 04, 2016, 02:32:04 PM »

Thanks Billy! Smiley

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 04, 2016, 05:53:39 PM »

We need to do a Smile Brian appreciation thread! Cool

Long past due but worth the wait!

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 04, 2016, 06:31:43 PM »

To add to the positivity, thanks Cincinnati Kid for mellowing things out between the boards. Hopefully everything will blow over and each board can be happy with what they've got...I think it's mostly this way now.

Thanks, rab.  Smiley  I agree that there seems to be some peace between the two boards.  Hopefully everyone is willing to keep it that way. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 04, 2016, 06:43:13 PM »

And in the interest of being positive...I wish we could add a shoutbox here. The board infrastructure is sadly outdated
I like good ole Smiley as is. plus we got sandbox. With "shoutbox" it would be redundant.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: