-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:46:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Pet Sounds Forum
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pet Sounds Forum  (Read 297867 times)
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2016, 10:53:48 AM »

I do wish the people over there would not pop back over here to flame. You've got a sanctuary. Enjoy it. It looks pleasant. But allow it to be pleasant here too by not coming back here to cause trouble. People who want to post at both boards are fine, as long as they're not trying to create drama.
Emily, no one from our board started this thread. Notice that there is plenty of bad stuff said about us, but none about you over there in any of the threads. Now, it was very nice of Chuck to announce that we opened, but all of the other negative stuff in here was started by folks who are not happy that we exist.

And yes OSD, I would rather not say negative things about this place. At this point there is no reason to. This was my home until until I felt unwelcome posting in here. Now, everyone can post where they feel most comfortable, whether it is here, there, or both places. It's all good!

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2016, 10:56:11 AM »

I do wish the people over there would not pop back over here to flame. You've got a sanctuary. Enjoy it. It looks pleasant. But allow it to be pleasant here too by not coming back here to cause trouble. People who want to post at both boards are fine, as long as they're not trying to create drama.
Emily, no one from our board started this thread. Notice that there is plenty of bad stuff said about us, but none about you over there in any of the threads. Now, it was very nice of Chuck to announce that we opened, but all of the other negative stuff in here was started by folks who are not happy that we exist.

And yes OSD, I would rather not say negative things about this place. At this point there is no reason to. This was my home until until I felt unwelcome posting in here. Now, everyone can post where they feel most comfortable, whether it is here, there, or both places. It's all good!

Again, bullshit Doc. I guess all the cracks about Super Moderators and the like from at least two banned members who are now there don't count? Just be honest and then we'll have, you know, world peace.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2016, 11:00:28 AM »

Doc: Keep allowing members to post sh*t about members here, moderation here, and moderators here, and your credibility as an admin will be ground down to the level of the other big name posters who thought they were above the rules.

It's great to have another craps game in town, but you should at least tell the other players that certain high rollers have a history of playing with shaved dice.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2016, 11:09:29 AM »

You know, I find that I often have a lot to say and really, really want to say it.  One thing I've learned, and continue to learn (since I don't always get control of this part of myself - one or two board members can attest to that) is that a lot of times to let a community flourish, you have to be willing to let people speak freely, and not react to every last thing making sure your point of view gets heard and holds sway.  Yes, it is my right to do so - but it tends to kill a conversation rather like the guy who won't stop talking at a party.  I have been that guy, many times.  I work every day to be a better listener.  I do this because I know it makes people around me more comfortable, I learn better from it, and I can help foster a better sense of community and harmony in so doing.  And because at the end of the day asserting myself is not that important.  I'm not that important, in the context of any one community, no matter how smart or well-informed I happen to be.  Sometimes I hear things I don't want to hear.  It hurts.  There's usually an element of unfairness to it, and also something I can learn from.  That's part of participating in a community.

As that concerns this board, or any other board:  Communities are about finding one's role, and being that guy.  And people will of course go where they feel most wanted and welcomed.  That is natural.

I will contribute to either board where I feel comfortable and have something relevant to say, and hopefully not contribute to drama in either place.  I do find more and more lately that the internet itself tends to bring out the worst in people.  I am not immune to this talking "at" people instead of talking "to" people.  We all have things we need to express - the internet frees us from the need to have face to face encounters and take in peoples' reactions or get clear what they are saying to us.  So my general bias at the moment is away from message boards and the internet in general.  If anyone wants to friend me on Facebook, I upload hiking pictures daily.  Smiley

That's my personal alpha and omega of my contribution to this thread.  If it strikes anybody as off-topic or not useful, feel free to skip.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:10:42 AM by adamghost » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2016, 11:12:54 AM »

You know, I find that I often have a lot to say and really, really want to say it.  One thing I've learned, and continue to learn (since I don't always get control of this part of myself - one or two board members can attest to that) is that a lot of times to let a community flourish, you have to be willing to let people speak freely, and not react to every last thing making sure your point of view gets heard and holds sway.  Yes, it is my right to do so - but it tends to kill a conversation rather like the guy who won't stop talking at a party.  I have been that guy, many times.  I work every day to be a better listener.  I do this because I know it makes people around me more comfortable, I learn better from it, and I can help foster a better sense of community and harmony in so doing.  And because at the end of the day asserting myself is not that important.  I'm not that important, in the context of any one community, no matter how smart or well-informed I happen to be.  Sometimes I hear things I don't want to hear.  It hurts.  There's usually an element of unfairness to it, and also something I can learn from.  That's part of participating in a community.

As that concerns this board, or any other board:  Communities are about finding one's role, and being that guy.  And people will of course go where they feel most wanted and welcomed.  That is natural.

I will contribute to either board where I feel comfortable and have something relevant to say, and hopefully not contribute to drama in either place.  I do find more and more lately that the internet itself tends to bring out the worst in people.  I am not immune to this talking "at" people instead of talking "to" people.  We all have things we need to express - the internet frees us from the need to have face to face encounters and take in peoples' reactions or get clear what they are saying to us.  So my general bias at the moment is away from message boards and the internet in general.  If anyone wants to friend me on Facebook, I upload hiking pictures daily.  Smiley

That's my personal alpha and omega of my contribution to this thread.  If it strikes anybody as off-topic or not useful, feel free to skip.

Hiking pictures? You should do some studio related daily posts too!

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2016, 11:16:57 AM »

Hi DrBB, I wasn't referring to only this thread and I wasn't referring to you or other posters who are coming here to discuss the matter or to defend themselves, though I'd like if everyone in the discussion would be willing to give just enough to lessen the anger. I have no problem with discussion, defense, nor with friendly cross-posting. There have been people who signed up there strictly to flame and there have been a couple who have come here to do the same. Please take my words not as a broadside, but as a hope that people can now be happy in their online environments and not have a need to cross-over just to make trouble. For you, I understand that this is about your board and you are engaged in a discussion about that; for that I have no criticism.

eta - there has been some comment at the Pet Sounds Forum referring to this board as a place of drama. That's what I'm hoping will end with the creation of the new board - or at least lessen. But it won't if people there come over here to contribute to drama, then stay there to have peace; nor of course vise versa. I know there are a few people there who really push my buttons, so I haven't signed up there; I don't want to engage in drama with them. It's a shame because I have a great liking for many of the people who are there and will miss interacting with them. But reduction of drama seems tantamount to me at this time.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:24:45 AM by Emily » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2016, 11:26:54 AM »

My issue is and has been let's be honest about the way things went down. Number one, it's not hard to do if people simply told the truth, and number two saying things that are untrue (or hiding behind aliases instead of saying things as the person everyone knows) puts a dark cloud of dishonesty over whatever is trying to be accomplished. Maybe that's OK with some, I wouldn't be surprised considering the history behind all of these issues.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2016, 11:35:29 AM »

My issue is and has been let's be honest about the way things went down. Number one, it's not hard to do if people simply told the truth, and number two saying things that are untrue (or hiding behind aliases instead of saying things as the person everyone knows) puts a dark cloud of dishonesty over whatever is trying to be accomplished. Maybe that's OK with some, I wouldn't be surprised considering the history behind all of these issues.
Thing is that there are a lot of people with different motives and different experiences. So, there may be some specific instances of untrue things that you're thinking of, but those don't necessarily factor into each person's actions. So when you speak of "the truth," it may not be pertinent to everyone, and when someone doesn't know specifically what you're talking about, it can be interpreted as insulting to those who have nothing to do with what you're talking about.

I'm going to add - there's a specific argument about moderation. It's mainly between you and Drbeachboy. I'm sure there are a lot of posters who agree with Drbeachboy and a lot who agree with you. And I think you are right that there are some false things being said about the moderation process here.

But, I think some people moved boards for different reasons. I would have considered moving myself if I thought the population there was one I'd get along with better than the one here, regardless of moderation. Moderation isn't my problem. So my problem isn't the only problem, but moderation isn't the only issue.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:41:15 AM by Emily » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2016, 12:07:12 PM »

Thing is that there are a lot of people with different motives and different experiences. So, there may be some specific instances of untrue things that you're thinking of, but those don't necessarily factor into each person's actions. So when you speak of "the truth," it may not be pertinent to everyone, and when someone doesn't know specifically what you're talking about, it can be interpreted as insulting to those who have nothing to do with what you're talking about.

I'm going to add - there's a specific argument about moderation. It's mainly between you and Drbeachboy. I'm sure there are a lot of posters who agree with Drbeachboy and a lot who agree with you. And I think you are right that there are some false things being said about the moderation process here.

But, I think some people moved boards for different reasons. I would have considered moving myself if I thought the population there was one I'd get along with better than the one here, regardless of moderation. Moderation isn't my problem. So my problem isn't the only problem, but moderation isn't the only issue.

It's not strictly about moderation and it never has been, there are issues far beyond that, and that's why a lot of what's being said rings untrue if not dishonest. If that's being too obtuse, those who know what's going on will know what those issues are but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a public explanation.

The reason why moderation is being used so prominently as either an excuse, a reason, or even a justification is because the real issues are not what some would like to see public.

Just a year ago it was a few board members being blamed for the board going to hell and issuing lifetime bans was the elixir to fix everything, then there was the issue of negativity toward certain things being discussed, then it was something else, and prior to that it was whatever was the scapegoat at the time. Much of it was a means to an end that I don't recall anyone being willing to step up and identify. Then it became the moderation and moderators as the reason why all went to hell.

Ever hear the term "let's throw it at the wall and see what sticks."? That floor under that wall is littered with things that didn't stick, namely because they weren't the real causes no matter how hard the effort was made to convince the board members that they were. When the "complain about and to the mods" thread didn't achieve the desired results, a new board shows up with a similar platform as this one, and a handful of banned members being lauded and welcomed back with open arms.

So the issues were not entirely what Dirk has been telling everyone they are or were, and the board was not set up entirely for the reasons being given. Maybe those involved are being duped as well, or maybe they were in fact given the full rundown, either way it's not honest to keep pushing this latest blame onto moderators when - unless Dirk simply has no idea what's going on or is being duped as others have been - the other issues are still present and accounted for.

Some people need a podium and microphone more than others and for vastly different reasons, if one venue cuts that mic they'll search for another venue to broadcast from.

Signed, your friendly neighborhood "Super Moderator", always vigilant.  Smiley  LOL  Razz  Wink Shocked

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2016, 12:12:42 PM »

Doc: Keep allowing members to post sh*t about members here, moderation here, and moderators here, and your credibility as an admin will be ground down to the level of the other big name posters who thought they were above the rules.

It's great to have another craps game in town, but you should at least tell the other players that certain high rollers have a history of playing with shaved dice.

PSF is not SS, and we will run it our way. Everyone is rather happy without all of the drama. Plus, I believe what Emily stated above is true. You and I have our differences and that is fine, but everyone else who can move between the two sites has had free-will to move about as they please. No arm twisting, no bad mouthing. Strictly their own choice, as it should be.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:21:34 PM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »

It's not strictly about moderation and it never has been, there are issues far beyond that, and that's why a lot of what's being said rings untrue if not dishonest. If that's being too obtuse, those who know what's going on will know what those issues are but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a public explanation.

The reason why moderation is being used so prominently as either an excuse, a reason, or even a justification is because the real issues are not what some would like to see public.

Just a year ago it was a few board members being blamed for the board going to hell and issuing lifetime bans was the elixir to fix everything, then there was the issue of negativity toward certain things being discussed, then it was something else, and prior to that it was whatever was the scapegoat at the time. Much of it was a means to an end that I don't recall anyone being willing to step up and identify. Then it became the moderation and moderators as the reason why all went to hell.

Ever hear the term "let's throw it at the wall and see what sticks."? That floor under that wall is littered with things that didn't stick, namely because they weren't the real causes no matter how hard the effort was made to convince the board members that they were. When the "complain about and to the mods" thread didn't achieve the desired results, a new board shows up with a similar platform as this one, and a handful of banned members being lauded and welcomed back with open arms.

So the issues were not entirely what Dirk has been telling everyone they are or were, and the board was not set up entirely for the reasons being given. Maybe those involved are being duped as well, or maybe they were in fact given the full rundown, either way it's not honest to keep pushing this latest blame onto moderators when - unless Dirk simply has no idea what's going on or is being duped as others have been - the other issues are still present and accounted for.

Some people need a podium and microphone more than others and for vastly different reasons, if one venue cuts that mic they'll search for another venue to broadcast from.

Signed, your friendly neighborhood "Super Moderator", always vigilant.  Smiley  LOL  Razz  Wink Shocked
Craig, are you paranoid? I haven't said anything to anyone there, only what I posted here. Go ask them yourself. There are still many members who frequent both places. I have not mentioned this place, nor you at any time on the PSF board.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:22:40 PM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2016, 12:20:56 PM »

PSF is not SS, and we will run it our way. Everyone is rather happy without all of the drama. Plus, I believe what Emily stated above is true. You and I have our differences and that is fine, but everyone else who can move between the two site has had free-will to move about as they please. No arm twisting, no bad mouthing. Strictly their own choice, as it should be.

The drama and potshots popped up in posts as soon as the board opened, Doc, and it showed up again in your Shoutbox just a day or so ago, so hopefully you'll take the necessary measures to get the members to follow the rules that were set up about bringing SS issues onto your board. And hopefully the rules will apply to everyone, much like a high roller can't bring his own decks of cards or dice into a casino to use at the tables while everyone else has to play by house rules.

If you haven't seen it yet, you probably will eventually. Watch for those shaved dice and marked cards.  Grin

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2016, 12:28:26 PM »

PSF is not SS, and we will run it our way. Everyone is rather happy without all of the drama. Plus, I believe what Emily stated above is true. You and I have our differences and that is fine, but everyone else who can move between the two site has had free-will to move about as they please. No arm twisting, no bad mouthing. Strictly their own choice, as it should be.

The drama and potshots popped up in posts as soon as the board opened, Doc, and it showed up again in your Shoutbox just a day or so ago, so hopefully you'll take the necessary measures to get the members to follow the rules that were set up about bringing SS issues onto your board. And hopefully the rules will apply to everyone, much like a high roller can't bring his own decks of cards or dice into a casino to use at the tables while everyone else has to play by house rules.

If you haven't seen it yet, you probably will eventually. Watch for those shaved dice and marked cards.  Grin

And those folks have been asked to refrain from doing so in the future. Myself, and the Mods there try to actually moderate our forum. We've only been open a week. Like AVIS, we try harder.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2016, 12:29:16 PM »

The new forum is indeed quite negative about this place and the people here. I got the distinct impression that if I joined I would be unwelcome, simply because of the fact that I would be thought of as "one of them".
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:31:49 PM by Ognir Rrats » Logged

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2016, 12:32:02 PM »

Craig, are you paranoid? I haven't said anything to anyone there, only what I posted here. Go ask them yourself. There are still any members who frequent both places. I have not mentioned this place, nor you at any time on the PSF board.

If he's being paranoid, it's justified...there are others besides Mike's Beard posting under different names here and  stirring the pot, including someone whom I thought much better of than to do that. Nothing to do with you, I'm just making mention.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2016, 12:38:27 PM »

Craig, are you paranoid? I haven't said anything to anyone there, only what I posted here. Go ask them yourself. There are still any members who frequent both places. I have not mentioned this place, nor you at any time on the PSF board.

If he's being paranoid, it's justified...there are others besides Mike's Beard posting under different names here and  stirring the pot, including someone whom I thought much better of than to do that. Nothing to do with you, I'm just making mention.
Billy, that is here. That was your's and Craig's job to catch him, not mine. I had no idea that was even going on until the very end. With everyone changing their names in here so much, I rarely knew who was who. I still don't for most people.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2016, 12:45:27 PM »

The new forum is indeed quite negative about this place and the people here. I got the distinct impression that if I joined I would be unwelcome, simply because of the fact that I would be thought of as "one of them".
You can feel however you want, but 90% of our membership belong to both places. If you feel funny about that many of the members then I suppose you would feel the same about them here, no?

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2016, 12:56:37 PM »

You can feel however you want, but 90% of our membership belong to both places. If you feel funny about that many of the members then I suppose you would feel the same about them here, no?
Actually, the only member that I can honestly say I have  an overly negative view of is Mike's Beard. As for the others, I'm not privy to the exact circumstances of their banning from this board to have enough reason to not want.them here.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2016, 01:02:45 PM »

I don't give a rat's a** what you think. I left here personally to get away from you and what you turned this place into. So, be proud that you set all this in motion. Pump out that chest and pound it. Wink

Was this accurate, Doc? I'm going by what I'm told and what I read from the source. If the admin of a new board says I'm the one who set it in motion, I guess that's why the new board was set up.

But...we know there are other reasons behind the scenes, right? Inspector Clouseau on a bad day could sniff those out. A microphone got turned off at one club and the speakers got bounced, so those who might need such a mic and podium had to find another place to broadcast. Lo and behold, a new club opened its doors.

(Just as a maintenance tip, if the new board has a PM function make sure you keep its gears well greased, it really gets a workout when topics start getting a little too hot and need to be fixed privately...)

And I must not be the only paranoid one if other reports are coming in that there was a perceived sense of negativity and hostility on the new board toward this one. If as you said I was part of the catalyst in starting a new board, maybe I'm to blame for that perceived negativity too.  Smiley

If it rains on a picnic tomorrow, I'll gladly man up and take responsibility for the foul weather too, in advance.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2016, 01:06:18 PM »

If he's being paranoid, it's justified...there are others besides Mike's Beard posting under different names here and  stirring the pot, including someone whom I thought much better of than to do that. Nothing to do with you, I'm just making mention.
Billy, that is here. That was your's and Craig's job to catch him, not mine.

Like I said, nothing to do with you, I was just making mention.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2016, 01:09:45 PM »

Actually, the only member that I can honestly say I have  an overly negative view of is Mike's Beard. As for the others, I'm not privy to the exact circumstances of their banning from this board to have enough reason to not want.them here.
Ok. Sorry, I misunderstood your meaning. So, only one person who you had yet to encounter there made you feel unwelcome? I thought maybe a few folks were were getting on you or something after you posted. I mean, if you have an issue with a particular person, I understand that perfectly. Just glad to hear that you weren't mistreated by anyone while you were in PSF.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:11:08 PM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2016, 01:15:54 PM »

Catch him is more like catch *them*. As in the active members who posted using aliases and separate accounts instead of posting as who we all know them going back years and from literally thousands of previous posts. I'm still stunned and saddened to see how that played out.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2016, 01:20:01 PM »

Just glad to hear that you weren't mistreated by anyone while you were in PSF.

Good luck walking on the eggshells around that issue...let's see how fast those bans come down if anything even close to what happened here starts going down. LOL

Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2016, 01:21:51 PM »

I should probably try to sign up then.  I mean the name of the board is "Pet Sounds," - like David Leaf's famous old newsletter (a person many of the members who moved there have trashed over the years, since his book screws up the current history re-write).  And then there's Brian's current tour named after his outstanding creation.  That choice of names must have given some people a chuckle - to hijack that name and possibly pick up some of the related BW traffic.  It should probably be really friendly to a Brianista like me, right?
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »

Actually, the only member that I can honestly say I have  an overly negative view of is Mike's Beard. As for the others, I'm not privy to the exact circumstances of their banning from this board to have enough reason to not want.them here.
Ok. Sorry, I misunderstood your meaning. So, only one person who you had yet to encounter there made you feel unwelcome? I thought maybe a few folks were were getting on you or something after you posted. I mean, if you have an issue with a particular person, I understand that perfectly. Just glad to hear that you weren't mistreated by anyone while you in PSF.
I actually haven't joined. I meant that a few people over there give me the vibe that they wouldn't be to happy with SS members joining, simply because they would be  considered  "one of them"( I.e. one of a group of people driving people away, forcing them to create their own place.). I didn't mean to single myself out personally as one who would be unwelcome. I just meant that a certain few over at PSF can make a guy nervous over whether it's ok to "join their club". Did any of that make sense?  LOL
Thanks for the concern, though.  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: