-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:19:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Lifetime ban on AGD
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lifetime ban on AGD  (Read 275423 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #675 on: September 10, 2016, 12:53:53 AM »

This one is also hilarious in retrospect. I'm doing it as a quote as opposed to a screenshot (for now...) as there is a name or two I have to remove...

Re: Disgusted
« Sent to: ♩♬ Attention Seeking Missile ♯♫♩ on: June 14, 2007, 02:55:37 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quote  Remove this message 
I'm willing to bet that Alan's no-show has nothing to do with his new CD, and rather a lot to do with the following:

1 - finances. Alan has a first-class mentality; to XXXX, he's just a hired hand. I know for a fact that his fees and riders when touring solo are bordering on the insane.

2 - Alan has seen at close quarters what Brian's 'organisation' is like, and he doesn't like it.

3 - the band. I've been told, from the inside, that the feeling is that Gary & Billy just aren't cutting it.

I think, and I'm not alone in this, that we're witnessing the beginning of the end of Brian's touring. There's so much at stake on this new piece that it has to be not just good, but outstanding. I'm led to believe that it's not even finished yet. Brian is digging his heels in, and this time there's no darian to poke him.

One final thing - the band arrived at London Heathrow today. Brian looked like sh*t and his speech was very slurred. Even allowing for a 10-hour flight (in first class, mind you) he looked rough. Very rough.

Andrew

Amazing that was nine years ago....

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 10, 2016, 04:04:18 AM »

Should I be honored to accused of being Melinda Wilson....  Undecided

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 10, 2016, 04:08:22 AM »

The movie version rocked tight sweaters, so yeah. Take it as a compliment.  Wink

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 10, 2016, 04:09:56 AM »

Waiting for MY movie to come out then, sure is hell more interest in that than Mike Love's. Grin

Changed my profile name to AGD's nickname of me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 04:12:08 AM by SMiLE F*cking Brian » Logged

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 10, 2016, 04:15:56 AM »

Cheesy

Adds some 🎼 to your day
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 10, 2016, 06:19:52 AM »

AGD called this place "bloo two" on PSF... Roll Eyes

Quincy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 10, 2016, 06:49:37 AM »

I was amazed at the number of pictures of ADG on his facebook page, I would guess he's a big mirror collector Wink
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:25:49 AM by Quincy » Logged
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 10, 2016, 07:22:05 AM »

I can't help but find it anything other than deeply amusing that the poster doing the lion's share of the stirring is someone who recently flounced off in hugely public manner, vowing never to return. Epic fail.  Grin

Because he thought you were behind it!  Cheesy

I'm guessing someone's feeling pretty silly right now...

I left here last December because of this PM crap, and I'm glad it's finally seeing light. And I made it publicly known why I was leaving and comments like ^these were made by Andrew. This garbage is utterly disgusting - getting people's addresses? For fucks sake, really? Is OSD really that big of a problem? Oh wait, a tiny picture on a freebie CD was enough to drag a lawsuit out for half a decade, so yeah. Utterly pathetic.

"If that bloody woman suddenly vanishes, it may or may not be down to the fact that I know where she lives.  LOL"

Okay...so why on earth are we finding out where people live who post on this forum? And then joking about them vanishing from a forum? What the living hell is that?

Smile Brian, we met up at a concert one time - if you are actually Melinda Wilson I think Brian's taste in women is...eh, not great. But you aren't Melinda Wilson and AGD's "impeccable source" who has never let him down is undeniably wrong. Big surprise lol.

Darian has been fired more times than Mike has been married?

So yeah, this is why I left the forum back in December. I didn't know it was at all this bad when I left, but I knew bad information/rumors were being spread and I couldn't stand being apart of a forum that was being ignorantly accepting of this bullshit. It really has ruined my fandom in a way - I truly used to love coming to this place. Before a year or two ago I mostly posted about the music and loved every bit of it. But knowing the depths people have gone behind the scenes regarding rumors about Melinda or backstabbing, defending certain people, etc, I have no real interest in being a full time member of another online Beach Boys community again.

Billy, thanks for posting these PMs. A LOT of people got raked through the coals because no one believed what you, Charles, and Guitarfool were saying. You guys got your reputations dragged through the mud, who knows what rumors were spread about the rest of us behind the scenes. Frankly I don't care what AGD calls this board, or if the Pet Sounds forum still welcomes him with open arms after these PMs have come to light. But I do hope that people will respect the decisions that were made here on Smiley Smile over the past year regarding this situation. I don't think it was easy for Billy to make the decisions he made, and the changes that took place have drastically impacted this forum. Anywho, thanks again to the mods and to Charles for trying to do the right thing this past year.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 07:23:57 AM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: September 10, 2016, 08:46:43 AM »

LOL Love the new username dude

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Ang Jones
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 10, 2016, 08:59:43 AM »

I can't help but find it anything other than deeply amusing that the poster doing the lion's share of the stirring is someone who recently flounced off in hugely public manner, vowing never to return. Epic fail.  Grin

I left here last December because of this PM crap, and I'm glad it's finally seeing light. And I made it publicly known why I was leaving and comments like ^these were made by Andrew. This garbage is utterly disgusting - getting people's addresses? For fucks sake, really? Is OSD really that big of a problem? Oh wait, a tiny picture on a freebie CD was enough to drag a lawsuit out for half a decade, so yeah. Utterly pathetic.

"If that bloody woman suddenly vanishes, it may or may not be down to the fact that I know where she lives.  LOL"

Okay...so why on earth are we finding out where people live who post on this forum? And then joking about them vanishing from a forum? What the living hell is that?

Smile Brian, we met up at a concert one time - if you are actually Melinda Wilson I think Brian's taste in women is...eh, not great. But you aren't Melinda Wilson and AGD's "impeccable source" who has never let him down is undeniably wrong. Big surprise lol.

So yeah, this is why I left the forum back in December. I didn't know it was at all this bad when I left, but I knew bad information/rumors were being spread and I couldn't stand being apart of a forum that was being ignorantly accepting of this bullshit. It really has ruined my fandom in a way - I truly used to love coming to this place. Before a year or two ago I mostly posted about the music and loved every bit of it. But knowing the depths people have gone behind the scenes regarding rumors about Melinda or backstabbing, defending certain people, etc, I have no real interest in being a full time member of another online Beach Boys community again.

Billy, thanks for posting these PMs. A LOT of people got raked through the coals because no one believed what you, Charles, and Guitarfool were saying. You guys got your reputations dragged through the mud, who knows what rumors were spread about the rest of us behind the scenes. Frankly I don't care what AGD calls this board, or if the Pet Sounds forum still welcomes him with open arms after these PMs have come to light. But I do hope that people will respect the decisions that were made here on Smiley Smile over the past year regarding this situation. I don't think it was easy for Billy to make the decisions he made, and the changes that took place have drastically impacted this forum. Anywho, thanks again to the mods and to Charles for trying to do the right thing this past year.

If I'm the bloody woman (he also called me a poisonous little madam for the record) I find it amusing that when I saw AGD at the pre show meet up for one of the Palladium shows, though I was trying to avoid him, he sought me out, not to attempt murder but just to show off about having been on the TV. Like I cared.  His opinion of me doesn't matter to me but I hope that those who have been upset by his comments feel pleased that he has been banned for life.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #685 on: September 10, 2016, 08:59:58 AM »

I just wish I had come to my senses sooner. It did affect me for a while inside and I really struggled with it, but now I see I made the right choice.  Wasn't easy at first, but in hindsight it is a no-brainer.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: September 10, 2016, 09:03:05 AM »

I can't help but find it anything other than deeply amusing that the poster doing the lion's share of the stirring is someone who recently flounced off in hugely public manner, vowing never to return. Epic fail.  Grin

Because he thought you were behind it!  Cheesy

"If that bloody woman suddenly vanishes, it may or may not be down to the fact that I know where she lives.  LOL"

If I'm the bloody woman (he also called me a poisonous little madam for the record) I find it amusing that when I saw AGD at the pre show meet up for one of the Palladium shows, though I was trying to avoid him, he sought me out, not to attempt murder but just to show off about having been on the TV. Like I cared.  His opinion of me doesn't matter to me but I hope that those who have been upset by his comments feel pleased that he has been banned for life.

Sad part is I now have a visual of him going around to random people saying 'Cheerio I've just been on the telly' LOL

Ang Jones
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 10, 2016, 09:27:49 AM »

I can't help but find it anything other than deeply amusing that the poster doing the lion's share of the stirring is someone who recently flounced off in hugely public manner, vowing never to return. Epic fail.  Grin

Because he thought you were behind it!  Cheesy

"If that bloody woman suddenly vanishes, it may or may not be down to the fact that I know where she lives.  LOL"

If I'm the bloody woman (he also called me a poisonous little madam for the record) I find it amusing that when I saw AGD at the pre show meet up for one of the Palladium shows, though I was trying to avoid him, he sought me out, not to attempt murder but just to show off about having been on the TV. Like I cared.  His opinion of me doesn't matter to me but I hope that those who have been upset by his comments feel pleased that he has been banned for life.

Sad part is I now have a visual of him going around to random people saying 'Cheerio I've just been on the telly' LOL

He told me they had almost won (laying the blame maybe fairly, I didn't see it) on another young female team member. A friend commented 'Almost won? In other words, lost.'
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 10, 2016, 09:30:10 AM »

Such a goofball without his keyboard weapon... LOL

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 10, 2016, 09:36:03 AM »

He told me they had almost won (laying the blame maybe fairly, I didn't see it) on another young female team member.

It's true----I saw the YouTube video before it was pulled. She made a bad decision...

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: September 10, 2016, 10:55:13 AM »

LOL Love the new username dude
Thanks Billy!

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 10, 2016, 10:55:58 AM »

I have to admit, the last 6 or so months have left me very jaded. I'm considering leaving any and all bb's message board for good.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 10, 2016, 10:57:11 AM »

Stay Jay! Wink

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #693 on: September 10, 2016, 11:00:57 AM »

I have to admit, the last 6 or so months have left me very jaded. I'm considering leaving any and all bb's message board for good.

NO...dudesy, you're always welcome here (and I'm not just saying that because your my executive producer, dammit)

Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 10, 2016, 11:04:02 AM »

Jay, I would definitely miss your contributions. I hope you reconsider.

Adds some 🎼 to your day
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 10, 2016, 11:27:48 AM »

I'll probably be a member of this board until the day it ends.  Grin The last few months have just done my head in a bit.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 10, 2016, 11:31:06 AM »

Stay Jay! Wink
That means a lot to hear(er...read lol) from you,  since I once advocated for your banning. But I got roped in with all the bullshit. I never did apologize for that. I am now though.  Smiley

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 10, 2016, 11:32:54 AM »

Apology accepted Jay! Cool

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #698 on: September 10, 2016, 11:35:07 AM »

'Well since Doe put us down you've been out doin' in your head...been down at the racetrack spending a tonne of bread. Ah, Andrew, you looked surprised (looked surprised)/ But you didn't let me come inside ,You gotta – help me, Andrew Help me get inside of a random member's house...
Help me, Andrew!  Help, help, me Andrew!

Help me, Andrew, yeah, get inside of the house!
Iain was  gonna take my life
And I was gonna be quite dead
But an angel came along
And he freed me, now I'm out here instead
Ah, Andrew, you got the door (got the door)
But I'm wonderin' what you're waitin' for
You gotta, help me, Andrew, help me get inside of Phil Cohen's  house
CHORUS

From the Book of Galaxians 4:20
Michael  knocked at the outer entrance, and a servant boy named Andrew came to
answer the door. When he recognized Michael's voice, he was so overjoyed he
ran back without opening it and exclaimed, "Michael is at the door!"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:37:05 AM by ♩♬ Doughboy ♯♫♩ » Logged

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 10, 2016, 11:36:26 AM »

Oh my god! LOL LOL  LOL

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: