-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:05:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Lifetime ban on AGD
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lifetime ban on AGD  (Read 275460 times)
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 21, 2016, 03:10:11 AM »

What is AGD up these days? Hasn't posted on BBB either. Anyone in touch with him? I gotta figure the ban was hard on him.

I talked to him online a few days ago.  Seems fine and very unconcerned about being banned from the board.
I'm a baseball person; whenever I see lifetime ban, I think of Pete Rose. Lifetime sounds very, very harsh to my ears. I would hope somewhere down the road, there AGD can be given a second chance.  I think  everyone deserves a second chance (yes, even that gambler Pete Rose).  Myself, I am working very hard for a second chance in one area of my life. Can't change the past, all I can do is try not to make the same mistakes again. How my attempts at bettering myself are received by the parties involved, I can't control that. All I can do is keep on trying to stay on the straight and narrow.

Well said, LS. I should think many of us have a little improving to do. I certainly have. All the best with yours.

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 21, 2016, 06:07:30 AM »

He's a walking heart attack.  Shocked. He's better get his hefty butt to the gym and lose some of that bacon.  LOL

Dude?  (sad eyes)  We don't agree often but I would never condone someone saying something like this about you.

By now can't we (longtimers) at least be a "loyal opposition" to each other?

Don't you agree at least that AGD should have been given a chance to face his accusers and their accusations? I would if it were you.

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 21, 2016, 08:12:59 AM »

He's a walking heart attack.  Shocked. He's better get his hefty butt to the gym and lose some of that bacon.  LOL

SMILEY SMILE Message Board Vol 725: The Wrath of OSD.

Come on dude, your enemy has been vanquished from the board.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 21, 2016, 08:38:28 AM »

Dude?  (sad eyes)  We don't agree often but I would never condone someone saying something like this about you.

Don't you agree at least that AGD should have been given a chance to face his accusers and their accusations? I would if it were you.

Come on, Cam, think back to when I was banned. Was I given the chance you're talking about? Don't think so.  Roll Eyes Would you condone the outrageous PM's he sent me that make what I said about him look like a Valentine's Day Card?  Huh

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 21, 2016, 08:45:07 AM »

SMILEY SMILE Message Board Vol 725: The Wrath of OSD.

Come on dude, your enemy has been vanquished from the board.

He made his own bed and now he has to sleep in it. But in all honesty, not that I care one way or the other, he outta take what I said and use his banishment to his advantage and get on some kind of weight loss regimen or we're going to be reading his obit and soon.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 21, 2016, 08:56:48 AM »

Come on, Cam, think back to when I was banned. Was I given the chance you're talking about? Don't think so.  Roll Eyes Would you condone the outrageous PM's he sent me that make what I said about him look like a Valentine's Day Card?  Huh

OK. I do think you should have and I don't condone any of that from either of you but I've got my own problems too so.....pot/kettle I suppose.  Still can't we all try to be more civil toward each other?  angel

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #656 on: May 21, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »

I'm for that gentlemen.  I'll do my best to honour my fellow posters...'cept for RockPile. Wink

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: May 21, 2016, 09:06:22 AM »

Still can't we all try to be more civil toward each other? 

Yes...please.

And with that said, I'm finally locking this thread for good.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #658 on: September 09, 2016, 07:03:58 PM »

Due to some recent developments, this thread is being reopened. One of the things that had created an issue was my refusal to post the PMs in question, as even though I had banned Andrew, in my own way I was still trying to protect him. I didn't want to accept what he had been doing. Now, I found out a few days ago that I am being slandered, that he has been telling people that there is a reason  for my financial issues other than what I have stated publicly (which is patently not true..I've been on intermittent medical leave to issues with my heart and other health concerns). That continues the pattern...once one gets on his bad side, others are PM'd with 'insider information' about said person, information that is slanderous and in many cases, libelous. I now see that firsthand.
There are still some issues that need to be worked out, and at some point tonight or tomorrow I will be posting screenshots of the PMs in question, so it is known that this actually happened and is not being pulled out of thin air. Some of the more serious ones are being left out for now (but have already been shared with the victimized individuals).

One of the issues included asking me to use my status as a mod to find personal information on specific members, including real name and address, including bragging that he found the address of one of those people , and that if she never posted again, I 'knew why'.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:25:15 PM by ♩♬ Attention Seeking Missile ♯♫♩ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #659 on: September 09, 2016, 07:25:02 PM »

"Insider Info" that Smile Brian is actually Melinda.

Then there's thes.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:28:58 PM by ♩♬ Attention Seeking Missile ♯♫♩ » Logged

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: September 09, 2016, 07:37:11 PM »

And because I said this yesterday in a battle with filldeplage, I now need to back it up, so here goes..

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:25:02 PM by ♩♬ Attention Seeking Missile ♯♫♩ » Logged

Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 09, 2016, 08:56:11 PM »

sh*t!

Too much to process.

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: September 09, 2016, 08:57:11 PM »

book involvement

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: September 09, 2016, 09:05:22 PM »

Last one for now

Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 09, 2016, 09:36:09 PM »

Darian was never fired and he never quit. Disney has been his day job for the last ten years. If he had been fired/quit, he would not have been allowed to play with them during the Pet Sounds set at the Hollywood Bowl.

Adds some 🎼 to your day
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: September 09, 2016, 09:40:35 PM »

Yeah, there were many MANY things that were out of whack. There was more I wish I could post, but can't (yet...)

As mentioned previously, though...the person(s) affected by that has already been informed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:41:36 PM by ♩♬ Attention Seeking Missile ♯♫♩ » Logged

Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 09, 2016, 10:52:41 PM »

I know David Leaf is polarizing, but he has had a career in TV and films as a writer, director, and producer. THE US VS. JOHN LENNON was the best thing he ever. That and WHO IS HARRY NILSSON.  No, he isn't Michael Moore-successful (and, really, Moore is an anomaly in that field), but to dismiss it like that is just petty.

David has also been teaching at UCLA.

Adds some 🎼 to your day
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: September 09, 2016, 11:00:24 PM »

There were far worse ones with David Leaf, but I couldn't include them because of the rest of it was directed at an individual who wish not to be named for now.

Also notice the pattern...buddy buddy with some people publicly (Cam, filledeplage, David Beard) but privately they are "shitweasels and fuckwits"

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 09, 2016, 11:27:46 PM »

Also notice the pattern...buddy buddy with some people publicly (Cam, filledeplage, David Beard) but privately they are "shitweasels and fuckwits"
Yes, it's very two-faced attitude.  If they will keep defending him after THAT, well... It's like in the movies - you see very respected person, everybody thinks s/he's good but when in private, they change the tune. Besides, maybe it's me but I hate reading/hearing the b-word (he used it in sentence "...silly *beep*" when referring to filledeplage). Imo it's very offensive word. & of course Smile Brian=Melinda or ontor pertwast=one of Brian's people is ludicrous.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 09, 2016, 11:48:11 PM »

From Doe: "So, I've just been told Castillo Jas reopened the thread on why I was banned and is posting my PMs. This proves two things. One, he's a vile little f*ckwit with no morals. Two, someone on this forum is passing on PMs about him, and that saddens me immensely"

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 09, 2016, 11:58:10 PM »

From Doe: "So, I've just been told Castillo Jas reopened the thread on why I was banned and is posting my PMs. This proves two things. One, he's a vile little f*ckwit with no morals. Two, someone on this forum is passing on PMs about him, and that saddens me immensely"

Was this from PSF or BBB?

Adds some 🎼 to your day
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #671 on: September 10, 2016, 12:04:58 AM »

Yes, it's very two-faced attitude.  If they will keep defending him after THAT, well... It's like in the movies - you see very respected person, everybody thinks s/he's good but when in private, they change the tune. Besides, maybe it's me but I hate reading/hearing the b-word (he used it in sentence "...silly *beep*" when referring to filledeplage). Imo it's very offensive word. & of course Smile Brian=Melinda or ontor pertwast=one of Brian's people is ludicrous.

At first when I heard what he was saying about me, I admit to being a little hurt for a bit....until I realized it fit the pattern. It's funny, I'd stood by him for years, protected him (even when I banned him I was actually looking out for him), and he still turned on me. All over Mike fucking Love (because anybody who criticizes him just HAS to be part of the Wilson camp, see?). Sold his damn soul. Of course, I admit I was foolish enough not to realize I'd been manipulated and used this whole time.  I mean, sh*t, 'buddy buddy up to a mod'...that was a good one! And I fell for it, hook line and sinker. The vague threats (against OSD, Ang Jones, and there was one with Phil Cohen being threatened to have his house burned down too)...I should've put a stop to it sooner. But I thought it was just Andrew being Andrew.  I got so many damn complaints, some from people who I guess noticed he was still on the board and decided to leave and never return. That's on me...I let that sh*t happen.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: September 10, 2016, 12:08:25 AM »

LOL

*I'M* the one with no morals?  I *really* wish I could post the real bad ones. Rich, coming from him.

Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 10, 2016, 12:37:21 AM »

I had been Facebook friends with Andrew since 2010 or so. Around last year, I did a friend request for Ang which she did approve. Last year, being rather hellish for me, to put it mildly, I didn't  notice that he quietly unfriended me.  It was when I went to his page for some reason  I don't remember, that I discovered that. Was it the mild defenses of OSD, SB, and GF?  Andrew's thin-skinned, but surely he could maintain some composure. Reading that comment about Ang, I put 2 and 2 together. I dared to associate with His Mortal Enemy. That's high school-level horseshit. No. I take that back. That's grade school-level horseshit coming from a man who is biologically old enough to have grandchildren in grade school. Un-freaking-real.

Adds some 🎼 to your day
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #674 on: September 10, 2016, 12:49:09 AM »

I never made the connection that it was about Ang until the other day; in fact, I never had even seen the PM until compiling these. If i had, I would've hopped on this a whole lot sooner .

Oh, and then there's this PM that I was cc'd on...accidently? I don't know. I cut out part of it because I don't think I was the intended recipient.

Want to know why Cohen suddenly vanished from this forum ?  Some time previously I'd followed up on something someone alluded to in a PM to me about him, and it panned out, so I filed it for future use. You may recall he consistently denied that his connection with the Big O site made him a bootlegger, so when I finally got fed up with that, I sent him a PM stating (accurately) that I'd spoken with the people he'd worked with on various archive reissues in the UK and how they confirmed that he lost that gig because anything he worked on turned up within a short time on Big O, and that investigations revealed that he'd been copying the tapes he'd had access to. I also noted that various agencies in the UK and US might be interested to know of this

^ That's not true, or was not the story I was given. Phil asked me to delete his account because Andrew threatened to burn his house down. As Cohen was known not to be 100% honest about things, I didn't take it seriously. Now I wonder...

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: