gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:26:12 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 489789 times)
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: March 17, 2016, 04:10:52 PM »

Smiley Smiley stan... even though your just a footnote in my book... why don't YOU TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH for just a minute... and explain to the SMILE READERS... how when you FLUNKED out of basketball... and were UNEMPLOYABLE... NO DEGREE from COLLEGE... NO SKILLS... and your brother Stephen Love, Manager of the Beach Boys and Brian's Personal Manager as well... "Magna Cum Laude" as I call him... GAVE YOU A JOB... working for Brian... for $52,000 dollars a year (to drive up to Bel Air and EAT!)  Then Stephen forced you to give him almost every dollar of your pay to him... to INVEST for you in "MAJOR INVESTMENTS" with the rest of the Beach Boys... I say MAJOR... because when there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being INVESTED... there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being EARNED!  In your case... $750,000 dollars (all total throughout the years...that were basically GIVEN TO YOU!)  For example... "MODEL"... I believe that was a chain of Motels in Texas... where Stephen put about $40,000 of your money into it (some of which he borrowed for you)... ang YOU MADE A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH FOR... 20 YEARS... or was it 25 years (FACT CHECKERS do the MATH please... over $250,000) and when it was SOLD... Stephen GAVE YOU A CHECK FOR $175,000 DOLLARS!  Then there was BRUNER Oil... and the "SPAULDING RANCH" INVESTMENT (The one in question) where Stephen invested around $35,000 for YOU... and when as "GENERAL MANAGER" of that INVESTMENT He "LEGALLY" SOLD IT and "RE-INVESTED" ALL THE Beach Boys MONEY as well as HIS OWN... about $300,000 DOLLARS EACH... $630,000 in total) in PROPERTY IN HANALEI BAY (NOW WORTH 24 MILLION!)  BUT HE PAID YOU $170,000 DOLLARS CASH  even though your share was only $135,000... because he was once again taking care of his younger brother... and  you were BROKE!    Let's see... then when you tried to get your DAD to take out a SECOND Mortgage on his house... and he said he didn't feel comfortable doing it... that he couldn't SLEEP AT NIGHT!  stan "NEVER SPOKE TO HIS Dad AGAIN"... or Stephen!   OH... that was when stan had to take a JOB... for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!  A job UNLOADING PRODUCE at a GROCERY STORE at night!  I can sure see why you would NEVER SPEAK TO Stephen again... stan! He happened to be at your Dad's house when YOUR Dad told you... "NO" on THE LOAN!   You Never SPOKE TO EITHER ONE OF THEM AGAIN!  You BETRAYED Stephen... for what reason??? SAVING YOUR LIFE!  STAN wrote Stephen a LETTER RECENTLY STATING... THAT Stephen was "DEAD" to him... that Stephen is a "LOWLIFE" calls Stephen "COCONUT"!   "BROTHERLY LOVE RUNS DEEP IN THE LOVE FAMILY"... Stephen ALWAYS LOVED Stan... would have done ANYTHING for him... and THIS IS THE THANKS he get's... and this is AFTER mike-y BETRAYED Stephen for sending him a telegram in India... saying... "Now is not the time to be stupid"... get back here and rehearse... before the next tour!     I guess you just can't take the word STUPID OUT OF... STUPID IS as STUPID DOES!  (in the IMMORTAL WORDS OF FOREST GUMP'S MOTHER!) Smiley   mike-y and stan call STEPHEN "COCONUT"!  Yeah... he was "NUTS"... for LOVING THEM!  Smiley Smiley  
MoDal...for Motel Dallas I believe.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: March 17, 2016, 04:14:53 PM »

Smiley Smiley Ricshaw... MORE LIKE WISHFUL THINKING... Isn't it obvious? ... I haven't ditched you slouches YET!   When I get to 100,000 reads in another week or two!  Maybe SOONER... I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM A BIG BIG BIG PUBLISHER!!! LOL LOL  
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:52:13 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: March 17, 2016, 04:22:51 PM »

Smiley Smiley Juiced... MoDal.. it is ... I stand corrected!  Are you able to "stand"? ... It's after 3:00 pm!  Thank You... Keep up the good work, Juiced!  You've gone to the finest school alright...    but you know you only used to get... JUICED there! LOL :lo
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:54:19 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: March 17, 2016, 04:24:05 PM »

Best Rocky post! LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: March 17, 2016, 04:26:40 PM »

Smiley Smiley You have your FAVORITE... Others have theirs... I CAN'T PLAY FAVORITES... It wouldn't be fair!  There are almost 85,000 admirers! LOL LOL  SMILE... who?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:55:45 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: March 17, 2016, 04:27:06 PM »

Smiley Smiley Ricshaw... MORE LIKE WISHFUL THINKING... isn't it obvious... I haven't ditched you slouches YET!   When I get to 100,000 reads... another week or two!  Maybe SOONER... I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM A BIG BIG BIG PUBLISHER!!! LOL LOL  

Rocky... are you planning for your book to be released right before, or right after Mike's book is released?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:28:06 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: March 17, 2016, 04:31:01 PM »

Smiley Smiley It's a RACE... Who knows? ... Either way Mike-y's will get laughed off the shelves... if not BURNED! LOL LOL   Whereas mine will... FLY OFF THE SHELVES! in "RECORD" NUMBERS...       with a BULLET! Smiley Smiley
Just like MY SMILE READS NOW APPROACHING  100,000... 100,000... 100,000... FLYING...  CLIMBING...  SOARING!!! LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:57:37 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: March 17, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »

Best Rocky post! LOL
Smiley Smiley THANK YOU.. "BEST ICON NAME"... next to JUICED!!! SMiLE Brian MISSING-link (Neanderthal Cro-Magnon)  LOL LOL  Alright... I'm BORED WITH YOU BUNCH of STIFFS!  Hasta la-pasta
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:58:57 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: March 17, 2016, 05:25:25 PM »

Smiley Smiley Juiced... MoDal.. it is ... I stand corrected!  Are you able to "stand"... it's after 3:00 pm!  Thank You... keep up the good work... Juiced!  You've gone to the finest school alright...    but you know you only used to get... JUICED in it! LOL LOL
Well it is St Paddys!
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: March 17, 2016, 06:50:53 PM »

Smiley Smiley So Stan... THE ONLY FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK... TO "NEVER EVER" START A SINGLE GAME!  That's gotta be a record... Smokin'   Hey... I heard you're going to write a book...
That reminds me of the time I asked you if you had ever READ A BOOK... ALL THE WAY THROUGH... every PAGE...  AND YOU ADMITTED YOU HAD NOT!  You were 33 years old... it was 1983!  So... I LITERALLY CHALLENGED YOU... to READ "ONE" BOOK... every single page.  And you accepted the CHALLENGE... So I gave you the book... "How to win friends and influence people"... by Dale Carnegie!
You started reading it... and I would see it on the coffee table... as the days rolled by... After a week you were about a quarter of the way through it!  I could tell because the first 50 pages or so were separated from each other.  Another week later... about 100 pages were separated...  By the end of three weeks... you had read about 3/4s of... "ONE OF THE MOST SOLD AND MOST WIDELY READ BOOKS OF ALL TIME"... and then it just sat there... the last 35 pages remained UNOPENED!  So I asked you... did you ever finish reading this book?... as I held it up... so it was obvious the last quarter of the book had not been read...  AND YOU SAID... "No" (I said,  "Well, at least you didn't LIE!")  But Stan... we had a PERSONAL "BET"... a PERSONAL "CHALLENGE"... the whole CRITERIA... was SIMPLY... TO READ THE "ENTIRE" book...    Your response was... "It got repetitious.  I read the last page!" Smokin' Smokin'
Kinda a small world Rocky. I went to Redondo High and when Stan was with the Lakers he used to come over in the off season for the nightly pick-up games. I was just a Sophmore/Junior and played him 6-10 times. He was good but what I remember is his deadly sharp elbows, which he would unleash constantly. Not the dirtiest player ever but ...

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Malc
Smiley Smile Associate

It's all about 'harmony' ...

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: March 18, 2016, 12:22:39 AM »

There are almost 85,000 admirers! LOL LOL  SMILE... who?

Whereas mine will... FLY OFF THE SHELVES! in "RECORD" NUMBERS...

It... just... doesn't... sink... in... does... it... Huh
There... are... only... 3000... members... on... this... entire... site... and... the... vast... majority... rarely... oh, forget it. Outta here...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:39:01 AM by Malc » Logged

www.facebook.com/beachboysalbumsleeves - a cool place to visit !
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: March 18, 2016, 09:35:47 AM »

Smiley Smiley So Stan... THE ONLY FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK... TO "NEVER EVER" START A SINGLE GAME!  That's gotta be a record... Smokin'   Hey... I heard you're going to write a book...
That reminds me of the time I asked you if you had ever READ A BOOK... ALL THE WAY THROUGH... every PAGE...  AND YOU ADMITTED YOU HAD NOT!  You were 33 years old... it was 1983!  So... I LITERALLY CHALLENGED YOU... to READ "ONE" BOOK... every single page.  And you accepted the CHALLENGE... So I gave you the book... "How to win friends and influence people"... by Dale Carnegie!
You started reading it... and I would see it on the coffee table... as the days rolled by... After a week you were about a quarter of the way through it!  I could tell because the first 50 pages or so were separated from each other.  Another week later... about 100 pages were separated...  By the end of three weeks... you had read about 3/4s of... "ONE OF THE MOST SOLD AND MOST WIDELY READ BOOKS OF ALL TIME"... and then it just sat there... the last 35 pages remained UNOPENED!  So I asked you... did you ever finish reading this book?... as I held it up... so it was obvious the last quarter of the book had not been read...  AND YOU SAID... "No" (I said,  "Well, at least you didn't LIE!")  But Stan... we had a PERSONAL "BET"... a PERSONAL "CHALLENGE"... the whole CRITERIA... was SIMPLY... TO READ THE "ENTIRE" book...    Your response was... "It got repetitious.  I read the last page!" Smokin' Smokin'
Kinda a small world Rocky. I went to Redondo High and when Stan was with the Lakers he used to come over in the off season for the nightly pick-up games. I was just a Sophmore/Junior and played him 6-10 times. He was good but what I remember is his deadly sharp elbows, which he would unleash constantly. Not the dirtiest player ever but ...
Smiley Smiley Stan was INDEED an extremely DIRTY PLAYER... I once saw stan PUSH an OPPONENT "FROM BEHIND"  as in... "IN THE BACK" ...DOWN TO THE FLOOR OF THE COURT... and then while the guy was lying there... "Stan" STEPPED ON THE GUY'S "THROAT" and ran on past!  A foul was called on him for the flagrant foul... but more importantly... it was a HOME GAME... and the ENTIRE UNIVERSITY of OREGON FANS... ALL WENT DEATHLY "SILENT!"  Everyone was EMBARRASSED and HUMILLIATED at the actions of their "star" player!  You might say "FALLEN" star "PLAYER!"  Stan's "FAVORABILITY" DIMINISHED CONSIDERABLY from that moment on, as did the attendance numbers!  People who play "DIRTY" do so because they "KNOW" deep down inside their not that good.  And they LACK MORAL INTEGRITY!  Also, Stan NEVER LIFTED WEIGHTS in HIS LIFE... He was too LAZY... and lacked intestinal fortitude!  He always relied on his HEIGHTH to GET HIM BY!  But at 6"7 and 3/4 inches and 225 lbs... in the PROs the other players just pushed him around like a rag doll!  I also remember Stan running on a treadmill to get in shape... SMOKING A JOINT!  He was ALWAYS SMOKING A JOINT!!  His nickname was CHIMNEY!!! Smokin' Smokin'  Don't even get me started on his roomate (in Laguna), Steve "BUD" Saner! Smokin'
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:04:11 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: March 18, 2016, 09:49:29 AM »

There are almost 85,000 admirers! LOL LOL  SMILE... who?

Whereas mine will... FLY OFF THE SHELVES! in "RECORD" NUMBERS...

It... just... doesn't... sink... in... does... it... Huh
There... are... only... 3000... members... on... this... entire... site... and... the... vast... majority... rarely... oh, forget it. Outta here...
Smiley Smiley BYE... I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER LEAVE... You're like that neighbor who snuck into the party... UNINVITED... and NOBODY WOULD TALK TO... BYE BYE... BOO HOO! LOL LOL
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: March 18, 2016, 10:27:26 AM »

Smiley Smiley  Getting back to important matters:  When Stephen WOULD NOT SEND ME HOME...from the tour in Australia for punching out Carl... for giving Dennis $100 dollars... that he personally PROMISED Stephen he would not do... as in NOT GIVE Dennis ANY MONEY... and JEOPARDIZE the ENTIRE TOUR!   The same $100 dollars Dennis immediately SCORED heroin with in Sydney...  then at a dinner party that Dennis hosted... getting David Frost to twist Stephen's ARM to allow Brian to attend (and PAY for the expensive dinner) where Dennis ordered a half dozen bottles of Chateau La Fitte! (at $300 dollars a bottle for guys who wouldn't know the difference between La Fitte and La Ripple) with ONLY Steve Korthof as Brian's "ONE" bodyguard-handler PRESENT that night!  A NEAR FATAL MISTAKE... That STEPHEN VEHEMENTLY OBJECTED TO!!!  But Frost sort of TRUMPED Stephen and basically INSISTED that Brian be allowed to attend this "ILL-FATED" near CATASTROPHIC event... see "Dennis' Dinner Party" Chapter 3.
Dennis SLIPPED BRIAN HEROIN under the table right under the nose of Korthof, Brian's 5 ft 6 in 200-lb cousin.  Brian referred to Korthof as... An "Honest Injun!"  who Stephen was forced into hiring.  He was the most "INEPT" bodyguard-handler EVER in the history of bodyguard-handlers... Korthof was forever after dubbed "BUNGLING Korthof"...  Brian GOT HEROIN FROM DENNIS... with KORTHOF SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO BRIAN!  OH... and as I've STATED NUMEROUS TIMES ON THIS THREAD.... BRIAN ALMOST "DIED!...that night... as in OVERDOSED!  We had to put Brian in a bathtub of ice... See Chapter 4, "Brian's Ice Bath!"  Of course, ALL the "angry 13" have to say about that is... WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL THE PARAMEDICS?... You and Stan aren't QUALIFIED to make those kinds of DECISIONS... to PUT Brian IN AN ICE BATH!  You guys should have WAITED 20-30 minutes for the paramedics to arrive and let them CARRY BRIAN'S LIFELESS BODY OUT OF THE HOTEL and TRANSPORT HIM TO A HOSPITAL... where THE PROFESSIONALS could do their JOB!  So WHAT IF THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN AN INTERNATIONAL SCANDAL and the ENTIRE TOUR CANCELED... and that's "IF" Brian DID NOT DIE!  And Dennis was NOT ARRESTED FOR MANSLAUGHTER!
By the way, Korthof packed his sh*t, took his round-trip ticket... and SPLIT in the MIDDLE of the night!   But... WE LOVE YOU, DENNIS!  Love
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:13:21 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: March 18, 2016, 11:09:22 AM »

Smiley Smiley So after I punched out Carl... which the "angry 13" think was an ATROCIOUS ACT...  I mean, ALL Carl did was give his brother Dennis $100 bucks!  What?... Was Carl supposed to "REMEMBER" that Stephen called him personally and asked him to "GIVE HIM HIS WORD"... that HE WOULD NOT GIVE Dennis ANY MONEY in a FOREIGN COUNTRY... that STEPHEN WAS SURE Dennis WOULD BUY DRUGS WITH... and MAYBE EVEN GIVE SOME OF HIS "RECREATIONAL HEROIN" to Brian!  And then Dennis and Carl WOULD "INSIST" THAT Stephen SEND THE BIG BAD WOLF ROCKY HOME!!!  I MEAN... it was just a little "HEROIN!"  What's the "BIG" deal, MAN?"  It's SEX DRUGS and  ROCK and ROLL... ANYTHING GOES!!! RIGHT???  So what if Brian has three (3) full time bodyguard-handlers... EMPLOYED TO KEEP DRUGS OUT OF BRIAN'S LIFE!
Stephen... being a MAN of INTEGRITY... and a staunch ANTI-HARD DRUG ADVOCATE... as well as THE FIRST COUSIN OF BRIAN!... REFUSED TO CAVE INTO... THE VERY SAME TWO PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE for GIVING Brian HEROIN... and ALMOST KILLING HIM!!!  SO... Stephen SHOULD BE FIRED FOR THIS?! ... Doesn't Stephen know who these guys are... THESE ARE THE BROTHERS OF Brian... BROTHERS WHO LOVE Brian!  We can't let a mere bodyguard-handler PUNCH OUT A BEACH BOY... for simply "GIVING" Brian a little heroin.  After all, Brian wanted to take it!  So what "IF' Brian has a little brain damage from drugs... and hears voices?  What about BROTHERLY LOVE and SHARING YOUR DRUGS... with your brother? LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:16:27 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
You Kane, You Commanded, You Conquered
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: March 18, 2016, 11:23:00 AM »

I think Knockout would be a more appropriate name for the book at this point.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:25:00 AM by BachelorsDegreeInBullets » Logged

"Oh! Don't beat on those sticks!"
MarcellaHasDirtyFeet
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: March 18, 2016, 11:45:41 AM »

Rocky,

Do you recall Brian ever expressing an interest in pursuing a solo career at that time in the 70s?
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: March 18, 2016, 11:47:20 AM »

Smiley Smiley So, when Mike-y LEVITATED (the only time in his spiritual life) and shook my hand over and over again while calling me a hero for the "NO DRUGS KNOCK OUT PUNCH!"  he later... turned on Stephen...(and BETRAYED Stephen) for sending him that AWFUL telegram that read: "NOW IS NOT THE TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO BE STUPID"... Get back here (from your ashram) and rehearse with the band... FOR THE TOUR in TWO WEEKS!  I told Stephen then, "Maybe it's not such a GOOD IDEA  to call a STUPID person STUPID!"  It's like trying to teach a PIG to sing... It doesn't work... and it "IRRITATES" THE PIG!  Mike-y ALL OF A SUDDEN... has a CHANGE OF HEART! (Huh... what a joke... HEART?) and "DECIDES" TO NOW SIDE WITH Dennis and Carl... to have Stephen REMOVED as MANAGER!  Makes "PERFECT SENSE"... You ALWAYS FIRE THE GUY WITH INTEGRITY... who RESURRECTS YOUR FLOUNDERING CAREER... INVESTS YOUR MONEY and MAKES EACH of YOU MILLIONS... and then there's that little matter of SAVING Brian's LIFE!  "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"... Marilyn didn't call Stephen when she walked in on Brian offering...(well, you know what) to their 7yr-old daughter!  And Stephen didn't "BEG" Marilyn not to have Brian COMMITTED to a MENTAL HOSPITAL (Shhh... don't say that too loud... the "angry 13" don't like to hear that... It's not respectful of Brian)  Where was I?  Oh, then Stephen hired Stan (when his name was still spelled with a capital "S") and that  "BULLY" Rocky (in the immortal words of David Frost... Shhh... Don't speak ill of the dead... We must be politically correct!) for after all it was those two "THUGS" (that Stephen hired) who "DARED" to keep "DRUGS OUT OF Brian's LIFE"... FOR THREE YEARS!... the FIRST THREE YEARS I MIGHT ADD... for those FIRST FEW YEARS are ALWAYS THE MOST CRUCIAL YEARS for the simple reason that if DRUGS are "NOT" kept out of the DRUG addict's life... "THEY OFTENTIMES ARE NOT HERE WITH US ANY LONGER, as in... they "DIE"!!!!  But who want's to be a stickler?  It's just a little "minor" point...  Brian still being ALIVE TODAY (at 73 yrs young), but who's keeping track of inconsequential facts like that?  I mean, what's IMPORTANT IS THAT Mike-y WROTE ALL THE SONGS... RIGHT, Mike-y ... Isn't that what you told Stan and me to...  LOL LOL  Shhh... People get "KILLED" for saying the TRUTH! (If anything "EVER" happens to me... YOU All KNOW WHO DID IT!)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:49:28 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: March 18, 2016, 12:31:17 PM »

Smiley Smiley Stan, even though you're just a footnote in my book, why don't YOU TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH for just a minute and explain to the SMILE READERS... how when you FLUNKED out of basketball and were UNEMPLOYABLE with NO DEGREE from COLLEGE and NO SKILLS other than playing bb - and your brother Stephen Love, manager of the Beach Boys and Brian's personal manager as well - "Magna Cum Laude" as I call him... GAVE YOU A JOB working for Brian... for $52,000 dollars a year (to basically drive up to Bel Air from Laguna and EAT while babysitting Brian!)  Then Stephen forced you to give him almost every dollar of your pay to him... to INVEST for you in "MAJOR INVESTMENTS" with the rest of the Beach Boys... I say MAJOR because when there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being INVESTED, there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being EARNED!  In your case around $750,000 dollars (all total throughout the years...that were basically GIVEN TO YOU!)  For example, "MoDaL."  I believe that was a chain of Motels in Texas.  Stephen put about $40,000 of your money into it (some of which he borrowed for you)... and YOU MADE A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH FOR... 20 YEARS... or was it 25 years? (FACT CHECKERS do the MATH please... over $250,000)  And when it was SOLD, you RECEIVED A CHECK FOR $170,000 DOLLARS!  Then there was the "SPAULDING RANCH" INVESTMENT (The one that caused such controversy) where Stephen invested around $35,000 for stan... and when as, "SOLE GENERAL PARTNER" of that INVESTMENT, meaning he was the control person, he "LEGALLY" SOLD IT and "RE-INVESTED" ALL THE Beach Boys MONEY as well as HIS OWN... about $300,000 DOLLARS EACH) in beach PROPERTY ON HANALEI BAY (NOW WORTH $25 MILLION!)  BUT HE PAID stan $175,000 DOLLARS CASH  from the sale of Spaulding even though his share was only $135,000... because he was once again taking care of his younger brother... and  stan was BROKE!    Let's see... then when you tried to get your DAD to take out a SECOND mortgage on his house... and he said he didn't feel comfortable doing it... that he couldn't SLEEP AT NIGHT!  You, Stan, "NEVER SPOKE TO YOUR dad AGAIN"... or Stephen!   OH, that was when Stan had to take a JOB... for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!  A job UNLOADING PRODUCE at a GROCERY STORE late at night!  I can sure see why you would NEVER SPEAK TO Stephen again, Stan!  He happened to be at your dad's house when YOUR dad told you... "NO" on THE LOAN!   You never SPOKE TO EITHER ONE OF THEM AGAIN!  You BETRAYED Stephen... for what reason???  SAVING YOUR LIFE?... and investing the MONEY you made from the JOB Stephen gave you!  STAN wrote Stephen a LETTER RECENTLY STATING... THAT Stephen is "DEAD" to him... that Stephen is a "LOWLIFE."  He calls Stephen "COCONUT"!   "BROTHERLY LOVE RUNS DEEP IN THE LOVE FAMILY"... Stephen ALWAYS LOVED Stan, would have done ANYTHING for him... and THIS IS THE THANKS he gets?! ... And this is AFTER Mike-y BETRAYED Stephen for sending him a telegram at a 6-month meditation retreat in Switzerland, saying, "Now is not the time in your life to be stupid.  Get back here and rehearse with the band before the next tour!"  I guess you just can't take the word STUPID OUT OF...STUPID IS as STUPID DOES! (in the IMMORTAL WORDS OF FOREST GUMP'S MOTHER!) Smiley   Mike-y and Stan call STEPHEN "COCONUT"! Yeah, he was "NUTS" alright...for LOVING THEM!  Smiley Smiley  
Smiley Smiley I think everyone of the "SMILE READERS" minus the "angry 13" who have brothers or sisters can appreciate this little POST!... as a set up for the next post! Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:19:59 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: March 18, 2016, 12:54:44 PM »

Smiley Smiley Not to get all Islamic on the Smile readers, I think it is appropriate to mention a key passage from the Qur'an that pertains to an important covenant. Before I get to that I want to explain that Muhammad was born circa 570 in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.  He is considered the last known prophet.  He gave the world the Qur'an.  The Qur'an is revered as the word of God, dictated to Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel.  It is accepted as the foundation of Islamic law, religion, culture, and politics.  
     The covenant I am referring to says:  "Be good to your parents, relatives, friends, orphans and the destitute.  You shall not expel your own people from your homes."  He warned about killing one's own people, expelling a family member from your homes, harming each other with sin and aggression, and asked:  "So what punishment do such people among you, who behave like this, deserve?  Disgrace in this world and to be driven to grievous punishment on the day of judgment.
     Allah is not unaware of what you do.  As for the people who trade the life of the hereafter for the life of this world, neither their punishment shall be lightened nor shall they be helped.  Those who commit evil and become encircled in sins are the inmates of hellfire; they shall dwell therein forever.  As for those who believe and do good deeds, they will be the residents of paradise and live therein forever.' Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:32:58 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: March 18, 2016, 01:20:45 PM »

Smiley Smiley Not to get all Islamic on the Smile readers, I think it is appropriate to mention a key passage from the Qur'an that pertains to an important covenant. Before I get to that I want to explain that Muhammad was born circa 570 in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.  He is considered the last known prophet.  He gave the world the Qur'an.  The Qur"an is revered as the word of God, dictated to Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel.  It is accepted as the foundation of Islamic law, religion, culture, and politics.  
     The covenant I am referring to says:  "Be good to your parents, relatives, friends, orphans and the destitute.  You shall not expel your own people from your homes."  He warned about killing one's own people, expelling a family member from your homes, harming each other with sin and aggression, and asked:  "So what punishment do such people among you, who behave like this, deserve?  Disgrace in this world and to be driven to grievous punishment on the day of judgement.
     Allah is not unaware of what you do.  As for the people who trade the life of the hereafter for the life of this world, neither their punishment shall be lightened nor shall they be helped.  Those who commit evil and become encircled in sins are the inmates of hellfire; they shall dwell therein forever.  As for those who believe and do good deeds, they will be the residents of paradise and live therein forever.' Smiley Smiley

I see a sandbox in your paradise.....
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: March 18, 2016, 01:24:45 PM »

Smiley Smiley So... when mike-y LEVITATED (the only time in his spiritual life) and shook my hand over and over... calling me a hero for the "NO DRUGS KNOCK OUT PUNCH!"  He later... turned on Stephen...(and BETRAYED Stephen) for sending him that AWFUL telegram... "NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE "STUPID"... get back here (from your ashram) and rehearse with the band... FOR THE TOUR in TWO WEEKS!  I told Stephen then...maybe it's not such a "GOOD IDEA" to call a "STUPID" person "STUPID!"  It's like trying to teach a PIG to sing... it doesn't work... and it "IRRITATES" THE PIG!  mike-y ALL OF A SUDDEN... has a CHANGE OF HEART! (Huh... what a joke... HEART?) and "DECIDES" TO NOW SIDE WITH Dennis and Carl... to have Stephen REMOVED as MANAGER!  Makes "PERFECT SENSE"... you ALWAYS FIRE THE GUY WITH INTEGRITY... who RESURRECTS YOUR FLOUNDERING CAREER... INVESTS YOUR MONEY and MAKES EACH of YOU MILLIONS... and then there's that little matter of SAVING Brian's LIFE!  "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"... Marilyn didn't call Stephen when she walked in on Brian offering...(well, you know what) to their 7yr old daughter!  And Stephen didn't "BEG" Marilyn  not to have Brian COMMITTED to a MENTAL HOSPITAL (shooo... don't say that to loud... the "angry 13" don't like to hear that... it's not respectful of Brian)  Where was I... Oh... then Stephen hired Stan (when his name was still spelled with a capital "S") and that  "BULLY" Rocky (in the immortal words of David Frost... shooo... don't speak ill of the dead... we must be politically correct!) for after all it was those two "THUGS" (that Stephen hired) who "DARED" to keep "DRUGS OUT OF Brian's LIFE"... FOR THREE YEARS!... the FIRST THREE YEARS I MIGHT ADD... for those FIRST FEW YEARS are ALWAYS THE MOST CRUCIAL YEARS... for the simple reason... that if DRUGS are "NOT" kept out of the DRUG addicts life... "THEY OFTEN TIMES ARE NOT HERE WITH US ANY LONGER... as in they "DIE"!!!!  But... who want's to be a stickler... it's just a little "minor" point...  Brian still being "ALIVE TODAY' (at 73 yr's young) but who's keeping track of inconsequential facts?  I mean what's IMPORTANT IS THAT mike-y WROTE ALL THE SONGS... RIGHT mike-y ... isn't that what you told stan and I to...  LOL LOL  Shooo... people get "KILLED" for saying the TRUTH! (if anything "EVER" happens to me... YOU All KNOW WHO DID IT!)
That last line was a direct threat. Where are the mods,  and what are they going to do about this?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1922 on: March 18, 2016, 01:24:57 PM »

And supposing l don't believe in one omnipotent, omniscient deity ?

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: March 18, 2016, 01:27:38 PM »

Smiley Smiley So... when mike-y LEVITATED (the only time in his spiritual life) and shook my hand over and over... calling me a hero for the "NO DRUGS KNOCK OUT PUNCH!"  He later... turned on Stephen...(and BETRAYED Stephen) for sending him that AWFUL telegram... "NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE "STUPID"... get back here (from your ashram) and rehearse with the band... FOR THE TOUR in TWO WEEKS!  I told Stephen then...maybe it's not such a "GOOD IDEA" to call a "STUPID" person "STUPID!"  It's like trying to teach a PIG to sing... it doesn't work... and it "IRRITATES" THE PIG!  mike-y ALL OF A SUDDEN... has a CHANGE OF HEART! (Huh... what a joke... HEART?) and "DECIDES" TO NOW SIDE WITH Dennis and Carl... to have Stephen REMOVED as MANAGER!  Makes "PERFECT SENSE"... you ALWAYS FIRE THE GUY WITH INTEGRITY... who RESURRECTS YOUR FLOUNDERING CAREER... INVESTS YOUR MONEY and MAKES EACH of YOU MILLIONS... and then there's that little matter of SAVING Brian's LIFE!  "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"... Marilyn didn't call Stephen when she walked in on Brian offering...(well, you know what) to their 7yr old daughter!  And Stephen didn't "BEG" Marilyn  not to have Brian COMMITTED to a MENTAL HOSPITAL (shooo... don't say that to loud... the "angry 13" don't like to hear that... it's not respectful of Brian)  Where was I... Oh... then Stephen hired Stan (when his name was still spelled with a capital "S") and that  "BULLY" Rocky (in the immortal words of David Frost... shooo... don't speak ill of the dead... we must be politically correct!) for after all it was those two "THUGS" (that Stephen hired) who "DARED" to keep "DRUGS OUT OF Brian's LIFE"... FOR THREE YEARS!... the FIRST THREE YEARS I MIGHT ADD... for those FIRST FEW YEARS are ALWAYS THE MOST CRUCIAL YEARS... for the simple reason... that if DRUGS are "NOT" kept out of the DRUG addicts life... "THEY OFTEN TIMES ARE NOT HERE WITH US ANY LONGER... as in they "DIE"!!!!  But... who want's to be a stickler... it's just a little "minor" point...  Brian still being "ALIVE TODAY' (at 73 yr's young) but who's keeping track of inconsequential facts?  I mean what's IMPORTANT IS THAT mike-y WROTE ALL THE SONGS... RIGHT mike-y ... isn't that what you told stan and I to...  LOL LOL  Shooo... people get "KILLED" for saying the TRUTH! (if anything "EVER" happens to me... YOU All KNOW WHO DID IT!)
That last line was a direct threat. Where are the mods,  and what are they going to do about this?

Wait a moment... it wasn't a threat towards anyone, but rather it was actually him appearing to show fear in case something should happen to him for saying what he believes is the truth. I think.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:29:47 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: March 18, 2016, 01:29:10 PM »

Perhaps I read it wrong. I thought it was in reference to Mike.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx