gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 03:36:57 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 489971 times)
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 10, 2016, 08:08:33 AM »

Emily - I think anyone with an ounce of common sense is listening to you and would agree that these things that happened some 40 years ago were f***ed-up.

If you want Rocky to publicly say "I was morally wrong to do what I did, I wish I hadn't, what can I do to make it up to Brian, Carl, and Add Some?" I don't think that's gonna (going to) happen based on Rocky's current replies.

This thread, the Man vs Clown debacle and a tome or 2 seem to indicate that Rocky & Steve feel justified re how they handled things.

It was a toxic environment back then, was anyone behaving well?

Steve Love punched out Blondie Chaplin a few years earlier for dissing him. Dennis on the tour in New Zealand beat up his wife Karen Lamm, breaking her sternum in three places according to reports; Carl slipped Dennis $100 to get pinned.  Brian was on this tour because the promoter and the band/famiy wanted the bread ala goose that laid the golden egg - the Brian needs to be out there being creating thing is a crock (imo for that bit).  Murry sold the catalogue.

These actions may not be within the bounds of your moral code (nor mine, btw), but let’s not miss the chance to get this stuff documented as is - and learn from the mistakes.
Hi Alan,
Thanks for that response. I agree Rocky Pamplin will not say what he did was wrong (though he should at least offer to take AddSome out to dinner); and I have no problem with people seeking information from him. I'm just thrown off by the repeated assertions that it's wrong to judge.
But I'll leave it there.
Emily - your gut is telling you what is right or wrong.  Thank God.  But, the context is important. Especially the context of the times.  It is too bad those who had heroin addictions were not on methadone.  I don't care much for the "kiss and tell" element.  It seems that there was some element of desperation to cobble someone together to perform onstage for 2 hours out of 24.  But as someone mentioned, we don't know what other obligations they had to fulfill.  It is likely he went too far, according to what he has been sharing.  Anyway you look at it, it is troubling.  Even 40 years post.

Another poster mentioned something about Carl being a spoiled brat.  And Dennis and Carl asking who was going to do their laundry when Brian left the road.  That is the old pecking order in a family.   I have three sons.  The oldest looked after the younger ones, like a great big brother.  The baby of the family is "always" the baby of the family.  We used to laugh when my mother called my youngest brother the "baby." We laughed but it was not a joke.  He was "her baby." They are no different. 

It is the long-studied "pecking order" - but what happens when the big brother who washed your clothes on the road falls apart and the roles are reversed?  The apple cart is upset and they are the ones who have to step up and take charge, as it appears with Carl's  big involvement with Wild Honey, and other work.  And Dennis doing his solo work, coming out of his big bro's shadow.  Dennis' did a great interview with Peter Fornatale where he talks about how "they would have traded it all in, to get Brian well."  it sounds like the kind of brother-bond and at the time of the interview, Dennis seemed to be in a "good place."   
SteveMC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 10, 2016, 08:49:43 AM »

This is not always true. A buddy of mine dominates over his older weakling, cowardly brother even though he's the youngest. It's quite a sight to see.
I could certainly imagine Dennis imposing his will on his older brother Brian.

That is the old pecking order in a family.   I have three sons.  The oldest looked after the younger ones, like a great big brother.  The baby of the family is "always" the baby of the family. 

Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys said of Reynolds: "[He's] just about a god to me. His work is the greatest, and the Freshmen's execution is too much."
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 10, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »

This is not always true. A buddy of mine dominates over his older weakling, cowardly brother even though he's the youngest. It's quite a sight to see.
I could certainly imagine Dennis imposing his will on his older brother Brian.

That is the old pecking order in a family.   I have three sons.  The oldest looked after the younger ones, like a great big brother.  The baby of the family is "always" the baby of the family. 

You just cracked me up.  With mine, the oldest is the shortest. The youngest is the tallest.  And the middle is right in the middle.  Huey, Duey and Louie or Alvin, Simon and Theodore!  LOL
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 10, 2016, 10:27:25 AM »

Does he live in North Korea by any chance? LOL
SteveMC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 10, 2016, 11:08:21 AM »

LOL LOL LOL

Does he live in North Korea by any chance? LOL

Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys said of Reynolds: "[He's] just about a god to me. His work is the greatest, and the Freshmen's execution is too much."
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 10, 2016, 12:09:52 PM »

I agree with you all that in the context of the particular situation and people, it’s not surprising that there was some violence, particulary as some people were brought along for the exact purpose of providing "muscle".
Regarding the context of the times, which I think is way overdone with moral relativity (I mean Buddha, Jesus, Confucius and Lao Tzu all lived more than 2000 years ago), I disagree that it should have much effect: in the seventies I ate cold cuts and I'm sure I was rude many times and no one punched me in the face. More seriously, people understood then as well as they do now that almost no ethical philosophies support solving problems or taking out anger through personal violence. As to Muhammed Ali and John Wayne, boxing and movies are just as violent now. Ali in particular had a relatively non-violent boxing style.
As to whether Carl was behaving well, some of you seem willing to judge him as deserving to be punched without even hearing his side, yet here is Rocky Pamplin telling his side and you don’t want to judge?
Also, there isn't only the Carl incident at hand, there's the Dennis incident, during which they weren't on tour and Rocky Pamplin wasn't even with them in any atmosphere according to his account. He was phoned and jumped at the chance to go beat someone up.

To the point: are you saying that if you understand and empathize with someone’s behavior you are not able to judge it as wrong?

Autotune: I hear what you’re saying and I’m sorry if this is off-putting to Rocky Pamplin’s participation; I did delete a post, at your request, that expressed my distaste for what Mr. Pamplin has said here, though certainly worse has been posted before and he returned. Personally, I think he’s canny enough to hold back on what he’s tempted us with until the book comes out or until someone convinces him with other remuneration not to publish it. He seems pretty good at hinting and not delivering and I suspect he’s enjoying watching everyone chase after his crumbs and begging for more. I understand the posters who are refraining from commenting or are asking neutral questions and avoiding stating judgments. It doesn’t bother me that people aren’t announcing their judgment; it’s the repeated assertions that we can not judge that set me off.

Mikeddonn: I could not disagree more with the implications of your post regarding the benefit of punching Carl.

FilledePlage: Except for the context of the time thing I agree with you.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:34:27 PM by Emily » Logged
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 10, 2016, 12:58:19 PM »

I agree with you all that in the context of the particular situation and people, it’s not surprising that there was some violence, particulary as some people were brought along for the exact purpose of providing "muscle".
Regarding the context of the times, which I think is way overdone with moral relativity (I mean Buddha, Jesus, Confucius and Lao Tzu all lived more than 2000 years ago), I disagree that it should have much effect: in the seventies I ate cold cuts and I'm sure I was rude many times and no one punched me in the face. More seriously, people understood then as well as they do now that almost no ethical philosophies support solving problems or taking out anger through personal violence. As to Muhammed Ali and John Wayne, boxing and movies are just as violent now. Ali in particular had a relatively non-violent boxing style.
As to whether Carl was behaving well, some of you seem willing to judge him as deserving to be punched without even hearing his side, yet here is Rocky Pamplin telling his side and you don’t want to judge?
Also, there isn't only the Carl incident at hand, there's the Dennis incident, during which they weren't on tour and Rocky Pamplin wasn't even with them in any atmosphere according to his account. He was phoned and jumped at the chance to go beat someone up.

To the point: are you saying that if you understand and empathize with someone’s behavior you are not able to judge it as wrong?

Autotune: I hear what you’re saying and I’m sorry if this is off-putting to Rocky Pamplin’s participation; I did delete a post, at your request, that expressed my distaste for what Mr. Pamplin has said here, though certainly worse has been posted before and he returned. Personally, I think he’s canny enough to hold back on what he’s tempted us with until the book comes out or until someone convinces him with other remuneration not to publish it. He seems pretty good at hinting and not delivering and I suspect he’s enjoying watching everyone chase after his crumbs and begging for more. I understand the posters who are refraining from commenting or are asking neutral questions and avoiding stating judgments. It doesn’t bother me that people aren’t announcing their judgment; it’s the repeated assertions that we can not judge that set me off.

Mikeddonn: I could not disagree more with the implications of your post regarding the benefit of punching Carl.

FilledePlage: Except for the context of the time thing I agree with you.

Emily - I don't think many would disagree that it was excessive force. I was not there, so I cannot comment on why it was done. 

But they had addicted band members on the road who were likely struggling in daily existence.  And notwithstanding the other issues, the drug addiction was not dealt with, with treatment, to make "going to work" soberly and consistently so the whole organization could be about the business of keeping the music alive. 

It had to be source of great tension and stress, all around, to not know whether this or that member was going to be impaired during a performance, or go off in a foreign city and get arrested trying to make "a buy."  They were not always on their own home turf.  Just sayin'
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 10, 2016, 01:14:40 PM »

Just read a few of Rocky's posts relating to the Carl incident.

Rocky..(Dec17)
I then said...You know David... you asked if you could come in and talk to us for a few minutes...and all you've done for the last 90 minutes is tell us what we CAN and CAN'T do...I then picked up the phone and said...why don't I call Marilyn and ask her what she thinks about your employee procuring HEROINE....,,,for Dennis... and Dennis giving some of the Heroine to Brian!!! You can't just SWEEP this HEROINE under the carpet...David! When Carl once again blurts out talk to someone else Rocky...F_ _ _ YOU!!!

If the above is correct, David Frost was the employer, not Carl (or The Beach Boys). This was a disagreement between employees. Also worth mentioning, Carl could have charged Rocky with assault while in Australia but chose not to.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:17:15 PM by Pretty Funky » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 10, 2016, 01:15:32 PM »

Emily - I don't think many would disagree that it was excessive force. I was not there, so I cannot comment on why it was done. 

But they had addicted band members on the road who were likely struggling in daily existence.  And notwithstanding the other issues, the drug addiction was not dealt with, with treatment, to make "going to work" soberly and consistently so the whole organization could be about the business of keeping the music alive. 

It had to be source of great tension and stress, all around, to not know whether this or that member was going to be impaired during a performance, or go off in a foreign city and get arrested trying to make "a buy."  They were not always on their own home turf.  Just sayin'

Yes. As I said in the post you quoted:

I agree with you all that in the context of the particular situation and people, it’s not surprising that there was some violence, particularly as some people were brought along for the exact purpose of providing "muscle".

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 10, 2016, 01:28:59 PM »

I agree with you all that in the context of the particular situation and people, it’s not surprising that there was some violence, particularly as some people were brought along for the exact purpose of providing "muscle".

Emily - I used the term "excessive force."
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 10, 2016, 01:34:22 PM »

Rocky..(Dec17)
I then said...You know David... you asked if you could come in and talk to us for a few minutes...and all you've done for the last 90 minutes is tell us what we CAN and CAN'T do...I then picked up the phone and said...why don't I call Marilyn and ask her what she thinks about your employee procuring HEROINE....,,,for Dennis... and Dennis giving some of the Heroine to Brian!!! You can't just SWEEP this HEROINE under the carpet...David! When Carl once again blurts out talk to someone else Rocky...F_ _ _ YOU!!!

If the above is correct, David Frost was the employer, not Carl (or The Beach Boys). This was a disagreement between employees. Also worth mentioning, Carl could have charged Rocky with assault while in Australia but chose not to.

He has said that he was hired by Stephen Love and that he answered to Marilyn Wilson and Stephen Love. I'm not clear if he was technically working for BRI (which would be troubling) or privately for Marilyn. I'm sure he was not employed by David Frost. David Frost had a contractual relationship with BRI to arrange and promote the tour. I think the "your employee procuring HEROINE" reference is to an employee of David Frost's (not Carl Wilson) procuring heroin for Dennis Wilson." I think Rocky believes that the money for that heroin came from Carl.

But, if this is a reply to me, my question is not "what is your judgment?" it is "why do you feel one ought not make judgments?"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:18:29 PM by Emily » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 10, 2016, 01:39:08 PM »

But they had addicted band members on the road who were likely struggling in daily existence.  And notwithstanding the other issues, the drug addiction was not dealt with, with treatment, to make "going to work" soberly and consistently so the whole organization could be about the business of keeping the music alive.  

It had to be source of great tension and stress, all around, to not know whether this or that member was going to be impaired during a performance, or go off in a foreign city and get arrested trying to make "a buy."  They were not always on their own home turf.  Just sayin'

I'm sorry for not understanding. Is your point that you do consider it reasonable to judge and that you judge it as "excessive force?" (in which case, thank you for your response) or are you making a different point?
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 10, 2016, 01:43:00 PM »

Guys, I'm not asking what your judgment is, or why your judgment is not the same as mine. I'm asking why some feel that they can't make a moral judgment of someone else's behavior.
eta: Upon reflection, I realize I've responded to commentary that evaluates the specific situation rather than restricting my responses to commentary that responds to the question, thus two threads of conversation are going: why people aren't judging Rocky's behavior in the specific Carl incident to be wrong and, much less, why people are saying we can't judge in general.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:50:07 PM by Emily » Logged
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 10, 2016, 01:52:19 PM »

[/quote]

Fair enough but does that mean you think the punch didn't serve as a reality check for Carl?

I don't know where you're going with all this.  No-one, including myself, has agreed that violence is the answer.  I don't agree with what happened in Australia.  I don't think Carl's actions merited the punch. 

You have the right to pass a moral judgement if you wish.  Me?  I prefer not too.  It's not for me to go around judging others.  I can disagree with their actions but I won't condemn anyone.  "There but for the grace of God..." I'm not perfect.  Is anyone?
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 10, 2016, 01:59:14 PM »

Fair enough but does that mean you think the punch didn't serve as a reality check for Carl?

I don't know where you're going with all this.  No-one, including myself, has agreed that violence is the answer.  I don't agree with what happened in Australia.  I don't think Carl's actions merited the punch.  

You have the right to pass a moral judgement if you wish.  Me?  I prefer not too.  It's not for me to go around judging others.  I can disagree with their actions but I won't condemn anyone.  "There but for the grace of God..." I'm not perfect.  Is anyone?
I don't really expect that it served as a reality check for Carl. It might have, but I think it would be an unusual and to me surprising response.

The only place I'm trying to go, though I agree I've followed people on tangents, is that I don't understand why people keep saying they shouldn't make a judgment.
Nobody is perfect, I agree, but I think that without moral judgments we wouldn't even have a concept of perfect. There would be no right and wrong.
Perhaps you and I differ on our interpretation of the word 'judge?' To me, it's not synonymous with 'condemn.'
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:06:33 PM by Emily » Logged
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: January 10, 2016, 02:09:00 PM »

But they had addicted band members on the road who were likely struggling in daily existence.  And notwithstanding the other issues, the drug addiction was not dealt with, with treatment, to make "going to work" soberly and consistently so the whole organization could be about the business of keeping the music alive.  

It had to be source of great tension and stress, all around, to not know whether this or that member was going to be impaired during a performance, or go off in a foreign city and get arrested trying to make "a buy."  They were not always on their own home turf.  Just sayin'

I'm sorry for not understanding. Is your point that you do consider it reasonable to judge and that you judge it as "excessive force?" (in which case, thank you for your response) or are you making a different point?
It is self-explanatory.  "Excessive" force. Not "reasonable" force.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:12:04 PM by filledeplage » Logged
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #541 on: January 10, 2016, 02:18:35 PM »

Geez I feel like I'm covered with some sticky, sickly, oozing grime when I enter this thread.  And now we're taking sides with or against an individual who took advantage of a guy he says he loves [loved] by having his way with his wife on an ongoing basis while the guy he was supposedly protecting was down and out of it?  THAT'S  N O T  love.  Then after pounding out [to within an inch of his life] Dennis for providing Brian with 'poisons' he decides in his infinite wisdom to head out and go drinking beers with Brian?  THAT'S  N O T  love either.  This same 'piece of work' COLD-COCKED Carl 'cause Carl was a spoiled brat?  HELL NO.  Carl with a back as bad as bad could be...to the point where he would sometimes need to SIT in a chair on stage while performing in concert...was obviously out of it and in need of help and support.  So?  He didn't get that help.  Were those pushermen chased away?  Beaten?  NO.  The result... Carl was beyond overmedicated. As such he then became a sitting duck and this worthless sob just laid him out flat.  What a friggin' hero.  All this while also grabbing his morron friend and heading over the pound Denny to the edge of existence simply  because he was an as sick as they come drug addict...and, as such...obviously, he desrved it.  

Ya.  That's the cure.

What the hell?  Let's big up Rocky.  I think he's only pissed on Al once here.  Bruce has escaped unscathed.  Mike on the other hand?  Mike's been buried...all in the name of selling us a book dictated by a guy who can barely speak English.  I mean talk about slowing down to view the results of a car wreck.

Rocky is just his nick name.  His real name can only be D I C K!!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:23:50 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 10, 2016, 02:19:19 PM »

I don't know where you're going with all this.  No-one, including myself, has agreed that violence is the answer.  I don't agree with what happened in Australia.  I don't think Carl's actions merited the punch.  

You have the right to pass a moral judgement if you wish.  Me?  I prefer not too.  It's not for me to go around judging others.  I can disagree with their actions but I won't condemn anyone.  "There but for the grace of God..." I'm not perfect.  Is anyone?
I don't really expect that it served as a reality check for Carl. It might have, but I think it would be an unusual and to me surprising response.

The only place I'm trying to go, though I agree I've followed people on tangents, is that I don't understand why people keep saying they shouldn't make a judgment.
Nobody is perfect, I agree, but I think that without moral judgments we wouldn't even have a concept of perfect. There would be no right and wrong.
Perhaps you and I differ on our interpretation of the word 'judge?' To me, it's not synonymous with 'condemn.'
Well, we do/are judging. Resorting to physical violence on defenseless people is always wrong. I think what I, and others are saying is, let Rocky tell his story and hear him out. Let's try and get the fullest picture possible of Rocky the man. Then and now.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #543 on: January 10, 2016, 02:25:40 PM »

We don't have that picture yet?

Really?

Surely you jest. LOL

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 10, 2016, 02:27:07 PM »

Well, we do/are judging. Resorting to physical violence on defenseless people is always wrong. I think what I, and others are saying is, let Rocky tell his story and hear him out. Let's try and get the fullest picture possible of Rocky the man. Then and now.
I think you and I understand some other posters differently. I don't think I disagree with you otherwise. Well, other than what we're trying to get a full picture of, but I don't take you quite literally on that.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:30:14 PM by Emily » Logged
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 10, 2016, 02:33:04 PM »

I don't know where you're going with all this.  No-one, including myself, has agreed that violence is the answer.  I don't agree with what happened in Australia.  I don't think Carl's actions merited the punch. 

You have the right to pass a moral judgement if you wish.  Me?  I prefer not too.  It's not for me to go around judging others.  I can disagree with their actions but I won't condemn anyone.  "There but for the grace of God..." I'm not perfect.  Is anyone?

I think you and I understand some other posters differently. I don't think I disagree with you otherwise.
Well, some seem to dig Rocky, the dude, which is kinda disturbing. I am just trying to be civil and not insulting, as I did somewhat in a post.

Anyway, keep  up your great posts! You are a refreshing voice of reason and class on the Board!

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 10, 2016, 02:38:42 PM »

Agreed, see Emily "play"! Cool

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 10, 2016, 04:03:20 PM »

This thread makes me feel dirty.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
jeffh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 10, 2016, 04:20:51 PM »

Yeah, too many people here sucking up to Rocky just so he doesn't leave.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 10, 2016, 05:14:34 PM »

Rocky..(Dec17)

He has said that he was hired by Stephen Love and that he answered to Marilyn Wilson and Stephen Love. I'm not clear if he was technically working for BRI (which would be troubling) or privately for Marilyn. I'm sure he was not employed by David Frost. David Frost had a contractual relationship with BRI to arrange and promote the tour. I think the "your employee procuring HEROINE" reference is to an employee of David Frost's (not Carl Wilson) procuring heroin for Dennis Wilson." I think Rocky believes that the money for that heroin came from Carl.

But, if this is a reply to me, my question is not "what is your judgment?" it is "why do you feel one ought not make judgments?"

No not directed at you Emily. Someone, or maybe more than one, mentioned the employee attacking their employer angle so just trying to understand who hired who back then.

Add Some. You bought up the fact  " he decides in his infinite wisdom to head out and go drinking beers with Brian?" Are you meaning in an alcoholic context? Brian still drinks I believe. See the RS story 'Fragile Reunion' 2012. Mike is telling him to have another beer (Lite from memory) as its a day off from the tour.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx