gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680852 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 12:58:01 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 494175 times)
SteveMC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: January 15, 2016, 06:26:58 AM »

Cool. Gives me more of a feel of your book. Thanks.
 Steve MC,   Your right... I too feel a lot of posters are spinning their wheels here. YES the book is complete... has been since 10-20-15. And I just checked with my new Manager Ron Hamady about posting the Table of Contents and he said... SURE! Ron is a member of the Voting Academy. For clarification purposes, to become a member of the Voting Academy you have to have been an Actor, Director, Writer or Producer etc... of TWO Movies that have been Nominated for an Academy Award. Ron has Produced "Nine" Films in his Illustrious Career so far! The TWO Features that he Produced that were nominated for Academy Awards and earned him the position of a Member of the Voting Academy are "GOD CREATED WOMAN" and "OUT COLD". To continue, as I stated in the above request, to list the Table of Contents of my book entitled "WIPEOUT" (Caught in the Undertow of America's Greatest Band)... by Rushton "Rocky" Pamplin... A bodyguard-handler's scorching Memoir! WIPEOUT - The Chapters... 1. Had To Phone Ya  2. Stephen Love, MBA  3. Dennis' Dinner Party  4. Brian's Ice Bath  5. Sound Check  6. The Showdown  7. Brian's Back  8. Two Legends and a Jerk  9. Laughs and Hoops  10. A Day in the Life  11. A Broken Spirit  12. Wha--Ooh  13. The Troubadour  14. Must Be the Squab  15. Vacation  16. Brian's Christmas Gift  17. New Years at Nick's  19. Mike Betrays Stephen  20. Brian's Winning  21. Bad Manners  22. No Thanks  23. The Prince  24. Dennis Drowns  25. Europe  26. Chez Jay's   27. Massaging the Witness  28. Mike Sues Brian  29. Stephen's Touchdown  30. Thanks  31. I Wonder  32. Epilogue  33. Appendix.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:29:06 AM by SteveMC » Logged

Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys said of Reynolds: "[He's] just about a god to me. His work is the greatest, and the Freshmen's execution is too much."
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 15, 2016, 10:24:06 AM »

Smiley     Pretty Funky,   If you will...tanks eh brah for da kine catch! Chapter 17. (is the one missing) Barefootin'  18. (is) New Years at Nick's... The rest as follows. And as a Pretty Funky "BONUS" if you will... I'm going to give you a sneak preview of this most exciting and dangerous of all chapters! "Barefootin", which I refered to in the CADDY CRUISE scene, is set in Chicago at the Airport Hotel the last night of a three week domestic tour. Brian wakes up at... like ... 6:30 am and, for the first and only time, manages to slip out of the suite, even though Stan is sleeping on the couch next to the front door. Where do you suppose Brian goes?... that's right ... he goes to the Airport Bar... (not just a Hotel Bar) in this case there are thousands of people traveling all over the world. Brian has no money... or even a room key... but he knows (in his crafty mind) that he has a recognizable face to the people of the world. He manages to get recognized ... and manages to get several of his beloved GRASSHOPPERS... the green frothy concoction... with a shot of VODKA (in each). For Brian this is tantamount to being LETHAL... HE IS NOW "LIT". And if that doesn't grab ya... what do you think happens next?...Stan wakes me up, in the adjoining room with a JOLT, shouting... BRIAN'S GONE... GET UP! WE GOTTA FIND HIM! Oh my God, I shriek, what's the plan? Stan say's... we find the nearest Airport Bar...WE SPRINT... through throngs of passengers, going every which way, until we find a Bar... quickly peruse the small airport bar in search of Brian... to no avail... and then converge on the bartender... demanding... WAS THERE A GUY, JUST IN HERE IN, IN A GREEN ADIDAS SWEAT SUIT  WITH BROWN HAIR AND A BEARD?...(Rocky quickly adds) he's Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys and he's BAREFOOT!... taken back and flustered the bartender manages to say... UH... YEAH... there WAS... he left with some guy who was buying drinks, Stan asks... how long ago... UH... UH... ABOUT 10 MINUTES AGO! Did you over hear where they were going? UM... yeah... something about Minnesota. Stan and I dash back out into the terminal to find the nearest arrival/departure board... and search for a Minnesota departure. UNITED AIRLINES... sh*t... it's leaving in 15 minutes... OK... Rocky you go to the gate and see if you can STOP THE PLANE and get them to let you on the plane... I'll go to the Main Terminal for United Airlines and see if I can get them to STOP THE PLANE ALSO! GO...  GO... GO!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS?  Smiley                                                                                                  
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:07:50 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
SteveMC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 15, 2016, 10:48:55 AM »

Is NEW YEARS AT NICK'S a reference to Nick Venet?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:50:06 AM by SteveMC » Logged

Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys said of Reynolds: "[He's] just about a god to me. His work is the greatest, and the Freshmen's execution is too much."
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 15, 2016, 11:39:56 AM »

Smiley    Steve MC "THAT"S WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME"? After I post something as dangerous as Brian GETTING AWAY FROM US... and leave it "HANGING"... and you say "NEW YEARS AT NICK'S"...is that a reference to Nick Venet?...   and then  "catlag" starts talking about getting a motivated EDITOR... "I HAVE " MAGNA  CUM  LAUDE "  STEPHEN LOVE  WHO EDITED MY BOOK!   What book have you written "catlag" ?     I GOT YOUR MOTIVATION RIGHT HERE!   WHERE IS THE CONCERN FOR BRIAN... "WHERE IS THE LOVE" Smiley
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:10:37 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
catlag
Smiley Smile Associate

It's a genuine fact that the Beach Boys rule.

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 15, 2016, 12:13:11 PM »

Pretty Funky,   If you will...tanks eh brah for da kine catch! Chapter 17. (is the one missing) Barefootin'  18. (is) New Years at Nick's... The rest as follows. And as a Pretty Funky "BONUS" if you will... I'm going to give you a sneak preview of this most exciting and dangerous of all chapters! "Barefootin", which I refered to in the CADDY CRUISE scene, is set in Chicago at the Airport Hotel the last night of a three week domestic tour. Brian wakes up at... like ... 6:30 am and, for the first and only time, manages to slip out of the suite, even though Stan is sleeping on the couch next to the front door. Where do you suppose Brian goes?... that's right ... he goes to the Airport Bar... (not just a Hotel Bar) in this case there are thousands of people traveling all over the world. Brian has no money... or even a room key... but he knows (in his crafty mind) that he has a recognizable face to the people of the world. He manages to get recognized ... and manages to get several of his beloved GRASSHOPPERS... the green frothy concoction... with a shot of VODKA (in each). For Brian this is tantamount to being LETHAL... HE IS NOW "LIT". And if that doesn't grab ya... what do you think happens next?...Stan wakes me up, in the adjoining room with a JOLT, shouting... BRIAN'S GONE... GET UP! WE GOTTA FIND HIM! Oh my God, I shriek, what's the plan? Stan say's... we find the nearest Airport Bar...WE SPRINT... through throngs of passengers, going every which way, until we find a Bar... quickly peruse the small airport bar in search of Brian... to no avail... and then converge on the bartender... demanding... WAS THERE A GUY, JUST IN HERE IN, IN A GREEN ADIDAS SWEAT SUIT  WITH BROWN HAIR AND A BEARD?... taken back and flustered the bartender manages to say... UH... YEAH... there WAS... he left with some guy who was buying drinks, I ask... how long ago... UH... UH... ABOUT 10 MINUTES AGO! Did you over hear where they were going? UM... yeah... something about Minnesota. Stan and I dash back out into the terminal to find the nearest arrival/departure board... and search for a Minnesota departure. UNITED AIRLINES... sh*t... it's leaving in 15 minutes... OK... Rocky you go to the gate and see if you can get them to let you on the plane... I'll go to the Main Terminal for United Airlines and see if I can get them to STOP THAT PLANE! GO...                                                                                                                                              DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS?                                                                                                    
Rocky, if this is taken from your book, let me just say that it seems very interesting, but this text wil need heavy editing. I you're looking for an editor, he'll have to be really motivated. You should look for one that's a BB fan. One that has respect. I mean, you have your own style, for sure, but credibility is important. Just my opinion.

Le moineau est venu se poser ŕ ma fenętre.
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 15, 2016, 12:37:17 PM »

Steve MC "THAT"S WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME"? After I post something as exciting as Brian GETTING AWAY FROM US... and leave it "HANGING"... and you say "NEW YEARS AT NICK'S"...is that a reference to Nick Venet?...   and then  "catlag" starts talking about getting a motivated EDITOR... "I HAVE " MAGNA  CUM  LAUDE "  STEPHEN LOVE  WHO EDITED MY BOOK!   What book have you written "catlag" ?     I GOT YOUR MOTIVATION RIGHT HERE

Seems Kauai is helping you write some of your posts huh Brah! Obviously, Add Some was right when he pointed out that two people seemed to be writing your posts. With that, I say, welcome to the board Stephen Love!

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 15, 2016, 12:56:01 PM »

Smiley Smilers, am I right that that story is already published? I feel like I've read it before. Or am I confusing it with something else?

Rocky, I think what you said about/to catlag was uncalled for, though you are consistent.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:57:47 PM by Emily » Logged
catlag
Smiley Smile Associate

It's a genuine fact that the Beach Boys rule.

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 15, 2016, 01:42:55 PM »

Steve MC "THAT"S WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME"? After I post something as exciting as Brian GETTING AWAY FROM US... and leave it "HANGING"... and you say "NEW YEARS AT NICK'S"...is that a reference to Nick Venet?...   and then  "catlag" starts talking about getting a motivated EDITOR... "I HAVE " MAGNA  CUM  LAUDE "  STEPHEN LOVE  WHO EDITED MY BOOK!   What book have you written "catlag" ?     I GOT YOUR MOTIVATION RIGHT HERE

I didn't know that Stephen Love was an editor (he's not, is he?). I have written no book, but I've read many, and since I (all of us) am (are) your "potential" book buyers/readers, maybe taking a few suggestions here and there could be helpful. + you got me wrong, I didn't mean to be rude.

Le moineau est venu se poser ŕ ma fenętre.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 15, 2016, 01:55:17 PM »

Smiley   OregonRiverRider,   You are so wrong!... Stephen has not helped me with ONE single POST! If Stephen were helping me post I can assure you there would not be ONE SINGLE thing any one could criticize about my writing!!! And you can bank on that. So I'll just take that as a COMPLIMENT that you THINK TWO PEOPLE are writing my posts. Thank YOU. As far as Stephen coming on this site... he say's, and I quote, "Rocky you dont need me" YOUR KICKING ASS!  He reminds me this site was created 11-11-15 and when you first posted on Smile 12-9-15 there were 2,300 reads... at Christmas you were OVER 20,000 reads... on New Years day a Producer asked to read your book... and liked it for a Motion Picture... on 1-11-16 he suggested submitting  your book to a literary agent at CREATIVE ARTIST AGENTS ( C.A.A. ) (probably the best agency in the business). Today your OVER 33,000 reads and the Producer is interviewing writers for the "Screen Play"of "WIPEOUT!"  No Worry's brah!  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:02:12 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
SteveMC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 15, 2016, 02:17:29 PM »

HA! I didn't get to read that post 'till just now.  So did you find our big, hairy, genius??? I'm gonna guess he did something child-like and all was forgiven.

Steve MC "THAT"S WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME"? After I post something as exciting as Brian GETTING AWAY FROM US... and leave it "HANGING"... and you say "NEW YEARS AT NICK'S"...is that a reference to Nick Venet?...  

Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 15, 2016, 02:18:31 PM »

OregonRiverRider,   You are so wrong!... Stephen has not helped me with ONE single POST! If Stephen were helping me post I can assure you there would not be ONE SINGLE thing any one could criticize about my writing!!! And you can bank on that. So I'll just take that as a COMPLIMENT that you THINK TWO PEOPLE are writing my posts. Thank YOU. As far as Stephen coming on this site... he say's, and I quote, "Rocky you dont need me" YOUR KICKING ASS!  He reminds me this site was created 11-11-15 and when I first posted on Smile 12-9-15 there were 2,300 reads... at Christmas you were OVER 20,000 reads... on New Years day Ron Hamady asked to read your book... and two days later he signed you to a management contract... on 1-11-16 he gave your book to a literary agent at CREATIVE ARTIST AGENTS ( C.A.A. ) (probably the best agency in the business). Today your OVER 33,000 reads and Ron already has someone writing the "SCREEN PLAY" for "WIPEOUT"! Need I remind you Ron is a Feature Film Producer? No Worry's brah!
I'd thank the guy who originally responded to this thread, and imported Stephen's descriptions from MvsC to this board, and really got the ball rolling...I'd have to go back to the first page and figure out who that was Grin
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 15, 2016, 02:25:07 PM »

I'll go to the Main Terminal for United Airlines and see if I can get them to STOP THAT PLANE! GO...                                                                                                                                              DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS?                                                                                                    
...YES!

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #687 on: January 15, 2016, 02:52:03 PM »

Oh...there are 2 people writing the posts Squirrel.  It' s been clearly evident for quite a while now.  AND...only 1 of them is a dummy.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 15, 2016, 03:08:51 PM »

OregonRiverRider,   You are so wrong!... Stephen has not helped me with ONE single POST! If Stephen were helping me post I can assure you there would not be ONE SINGLE thing any one could criticize about my writing!!! And you can bank on that. So I'll just take that as a COMPLIMENT that you THINK TWO PEOPLE are writing my posts. Thank YOU. As far as Stephen coming on this site... he say's, and I quote, "Rocky you dont need me" YOUR KICKING ASS!  He reminds me this site was created 11-11-15 and when I first posted on Smile 12-9-15 there were 2,300 reads... at Christmas you were OVER 20,000 reads... on New Years day Ron Hamady asked to read your book... and two days later he signed you to a management contract... on 1-11-16 he gave your book to a literary agent at CREATIVE ARTIST AGENTS ( C.A.A. ) (probably the best agency in the business). Today your OVER 33,000 reads and Ron already has someone writing the "SCREEN PLAY" for "WIPEOUT"! Need I remind you Ron is a Feature Film Producer? No Worry's brah!

The majority of those 33k reads are probably like me. Who here can't pass up the chance to watch a good train wreck? LOL
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 15, 2016, 03:55:57 PM »

Smiley   God I Love this, three people are absolutely convinced I write like "Magna Cum Laude"... that's what I call Stephen! Well... Magna for short. Man, I'm tempted to post his email. (he's already edited my book... what could he do?) But he would never forgive me! And he did make my book PERFECT... LUV YA CUZ!!! Before I go and have a BLAST this weekend I just want to say...I can't thank you guys enough... you've made my day! LETS SEE BY Tuesday... I'LL BE "OVER" 35,000 READS. EVEN IF THE ANGRY HALF DOZEN  don't READ... Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:15:56 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #690 on: January 15, 2016, 06:05:47 PM »

Ya.  Sure. Roll Eyes

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 15, 2016, 07:23:27 PM »

OK, two questions for Rocky:

1. What years does your book cover?

2. What was your involvement with the song It's Like Heaven? The Shaun Cassidy version of that song is not bad, but I absolutely love the American Spring version sung by Marilyn, Diane, and Barbara. Your Wikipedia entry says you cowrote It's Like Heaven, but my Spring CD (Rhino Records, 1988) lists only Brian Wilson and Diane Rovell as the writers.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:57:41 PM by Custom Machine » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 16, 2016, 07:08:23 AM »

Steve MC,   Your right... I too feel a lot of posters are spinning their wheels here. YES the book is complete... has been since 10-20-15. And I just checked with the Producer who is developing the motion picture rights to "WIPEOUT," about posting the Table of Contents and he said... SURE! The Producer is a Member of the Voting Academy. For clarification, to become a Member of the Voting Academy you have to have be an Actor, Director, Writer, or Producer of two films that were nominated for an Academy Award! So to continue, as I stated in the above request, to list the Table of Contents of my book entitled "WIPEOUT" (Caught in the Undertow of America's Greatest Band)... by Rushton "Rocky" Pamplin... A bodyguard-handler's scorching Memoir! WIPEOUT - The Chapters... 1. Had To Phone Ya  2. Stephen Love, MBA  3. Dennis' Dinner Party  4. Brian's Ice Bath  5. Sound Check  6. The Showdown  7. Brian's Back  8. Two Legends and a Jerk  9. Laughs and Hoops  10. A Day in the Life  11. A Broken Spirit  12. Wha--Ooh  13. The Troubadour  14. Must Be the Squab  15. Vacation  16. Brian's Christmas Gift  17. Barefootin'  18. New Years at Nick's  19. Mike Betrays Stephen  20. Brian's Winning  21. Bad Manners  22. No Thanks  23. The Prince  24. Dennis Drowns  25. Europe  26. Chez Jay's   27. Massaging the Witness  28. Mike Sues Brian  29. Stephen's Touchdown  30. Thanks  31. I Wonder  32. Epilogue  33. Appendix.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:23:24 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 16, 2016, 07:15:56 AM »

Steve MC,   Your right... I too feel a lot of posters are spinning their wheels here. YES the book is complete... has been since 10-20-15. And I just checked with the Producer who is developing the Motion Picture Rights about posting the Table of Contents and he said... SURE! The Producer is a member of the Voting Academy. For clarification purposes, to become a member of the Voting Academy you have to have been an Actor, Director, Writer or Producer etc... of TWO Movies that have been Nominated for an Academy Award. He has Produced "Nine" Films in his Illustrious Career so far!  To continue, as I stated in the above request, to list the Table of Contents of my book entitled "WIPEOUT" (Caught in the Undertow of America's Greatest Band)... by Rushton "Rocky" Pamplin... A bodyguard-handler's scorching Memoir! WIPEOUT - The Chapters... 1. Had To Phone Ya  2. Stephen Love, MBA  3. Dennis' Dinner Party  4. Brian's Ice Bath  5. Sound Check  6. The Showdown  7. Brian's Back  8. Two Legends and a Jerk  9. Laughs and Hoops  10. A Day in the Life  11. A Broken Spirit  12. Wha--Ooh  13. The Troubadour  14. Must Be the Squab  15. Vacation  16. Brian's Christmas Gift  17. Barefootin'  18. New Years at Nick's    19. Mike Betrays Stephen  20. Brian's Winning  21. Bad Manners  22. No Thanks  23. The Prince  24. Dennis Drowns  25. Europe  26. Chez Jay's   27. Massaging the Witness  28. Mike Sues Brian  29. Stephen's Touchdown  30. Thanks  31. I Wonder  32. Epilogue  33. Appendix.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:21:08 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
puni puni
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 16, 2016, 08:39:43 AM »

Ron already has someone writing the "SCREEN PLAY" for "WIPEOUT"! Need I remind you Ron is a Feature Film Producer? No Worry's brah!  Smiley

Do we really need another biopic?
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 16, 2016, 08:47:07 AM »

http://www.discogs.com/Rocky-Pamplin-The-Rock/release/4895286

the original 'The Rock'
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 19, 2016, 10:09:49 AM »

Smiley  To the Smile Readers, It's really too bad when an "Angry Half Dozen," who actually THINK that they LOVE BRIAN don't even bother to ask..."WHAT HAPPENS TO BRIAN" when he gets on a plane with a COMPLETE STRANGER, going to Minnesota, in the dead of winter... "BAREFOOT"! The same "Angry Half Dozen" who have persuaded me "NOT TO REVEAL" what happens to Brian? The "Angry Half Dozen" who don't even know WHAT their ANGRY about?... IS IT?... the fact that Brian's wife Marilym, Brian's cousins Stephen and Stan, and a bodyguard named Rocky are TRYING THEIR DAMNDEST to keep "ALCOHOL and  DRUGS OUT OF BRIAN'S LIFE"?... to "PROTECT" Brian from Dennis and his "COCAINE and Heroin"?... trying to "PROTECT" Brian from STRANGERS buying him DRINKS and a TICKET to Minnesota?... trying to "PROTECT" Brian from "HIMSELF"... who has no regard for his OWN PERSONAL SAFETY?... who only wants to get DRUNK and do COCAINE and HEROIN?   Well... I CAN SURE SEE WHY YOUR ANGRY!!! Why don't we just let Brian "KILL HIMSELF" it that's what he wants to do?... and the "ANGRY HALF DOZEN" can just "DEBATE" (until the cows come home) IF BRIAN WAS "REALLY" TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF........ OR NOT? (I mean if he just "OVERDOSES" and "DIES" does that "COUNT" TECHNICALLY)? What do the other 35,000 reads think... Oh... forgive me... the other 37,000 reads (It was a three day weekend). WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THE "angry half  dozen"Huh   Because I'm "OUT" until you try to "REHABILITATE" the HATERS!!!   I'm just a "DUMMY TRAIN WRECK" being insulted by LITERARY EXPERTS.. PUBLISHING LAWYERS... PHYCIATRISTS... PROFESSORS... NOBEL AUTHORS... and the "MOST OPINIONATED" lovers of Brian on the planet!  Smiley    Smiley    Smiley   If I only "add some" brains...I could get back to Kansas!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 11:46:34 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 19, 2016, 10:13:53 AM »

Interesting times...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:14:58 AM by SMiLE Brian » Logged

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #698 on: January 19, 2016, 10:43:59 AM »

Smiley  To the Smile Readers, It's really too bad when an "Angry Half Dozen," who actually THINK that they LOVE BRIAN don't even bother to ask..."WHAT HAPPENS TO BRIAN" when he gets on a plane with a COMPLETE STRANGER, going to Minnesota, in the dead of winter... "BAREFOOT"! The same "Angry Half Dozen" who have persuaded me "NOT TO REVEAL" what happens to Brian? The "Angry Half Dozen" who don't even know WHAT their ANGRY about?... IS IT?... the fact that Brian's wife Marilym, Brian's cousins Stephen and Stan, and a bodyguard named Rocky are TRYING THEIR DAMNDEST to keep "ALCOHOL and  DRUGS OUT OF BRIAN'S LIFE"?... to "PROTECT" Brian from Dennis and his "COCAINE and Heroin"?... trying to "PROTECT" Brian from STRANGERS buying him DRINKS and a TICKET to Minnesota?... trying to "PROTECT" Brian from "HIMSELF"... who has no regard for his OWN PERSONAL SAFETY?... who only wants to get DRUNK and do COCAINE and HEROIN?   Well... I can SURE SEE WHY YOUR ANGRY!!! Why don't we just let Brian "KILL HIMSELF" it that's what he wants to do?... and the "ANGRY HALF DOZEN" can just "DEBATE" (until the cows come home) IF BRIAN WAS "REALLY" TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF........ OR NOT? (I mean if he just "OVERDOSES" and "DIES" does that "COUNT" technically? What do the other 35,000 reads think... Oh... forgive me I misspoke... the other 37,000 reads (It was a three day weekend)

Back to try and keep this bundle of crap from sliding down to page 2 are we Rocklette?  As per usual you once again get it ALL wrong.  I'm going to guess that most of those who KNOW who you truly are aren't big on hypocrites.  That'd be you.

You don't give a sh*t about Brian.  Never did.  Your actions scream volumes.  You're here for just 1 simple[minded] reason.  And that is? ... To try and garner a little interest in your booklet.  Sorry.  NOT interested.

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 19, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »

Smiley    Smiley    Smiley  Like I said...   IF I ONLY "ADD SOME" BRAIN"S     Smiley    Smiley    Smiley   Maybe I could make it back to Kansas???  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 11:46:01 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx