gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 07:21:46 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Q&A on Twitter  (Read 11212 times)
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2015, 10:35:15 AM »

My dear friend Ang was kind enough to send me a link to this interview from 2011 about 10 days ago and I misplaced it until today.  Not only is it my favorite Brian Wilson interview, but it's food for thought for those of you analyzing every word of Brian's Q&A.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn9nLxUAAmI

At 3:00 Brian's answer, "Yeah...nnnnnoo" says a lot.  Have you honestly never been asked, "how are you?" and promptly responded "fine" and then thought about the fact that you just broke your leg or something?  When we're in social situations we seldom spill every ounce of our guts to a simple question.
At 5:40 he's asked about losing Dennis and Carl.  If you listen to this answer and then consider Brian's tone and mood during the Q&A - he was obviously feeling upbeat and feisty - it's pretty obvious why he wouldn't want to be talking about the loss of his brothers at that moment, even if it was in reference to an NPP song.  It's unlikely he wanted to think about the end of C50 either - another mood spoiler - check 7:18.
At 7:30 there is one of those answers for the "Brianisms" thread that's one of the best - hilarous.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:37:40 AM by Debbie Keil-Leavitt » Logged
WesB8302
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm thinkin' bout this whole world...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2015, 11:40:43 AM »

Debbie,

Thanks for posting this, I understand why it's your favorite interview with Brian.  There are a lot of very interesting insights in this one.   The "Brianism" is hilarious, too!

HELP!  I can't find the "Any" key....
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx