gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:31:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Lorren Daro Thread  (Read 233821 times)
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2015, 03:01:54 PM »

Hasn't Tony Asher or Brian said that initially he or Brian were wanting to use the shortened phrase "Good Vibes" but it ended up as "Good Vibrations" for some reason. Am I remembering that or did I dream it?

I have never heard that in my almost 40 years of BB fandom. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Actually, yeah, it does.  Smiley

Maybe so. I'll scour my archives.

If you've ever scoured your archives, you know how painful it can be.

No, but I once tethered my coconuts: painful, yet strangely exhilarating.*

[* anyone gets this reference, sir, I tip my hat, and upon my demise Bellagio Towers and all therein shall be willed to you]

Disturbing and no I don't get it.

It doesn't take me long to scour. From e-mail with Tony on April 15 1999:

Me: Did you write your lyric for "Good Vibrations" after that first instrumental tracking session for the song in mid February 1966?<

Tony: No. I don't know exactly when I wrote it in terms of the date. But it was before any sessions. Brian just played a riff on the piano and said that he wanted to write a song about this thing that his mother had told him: that dogs could get vibrations from people, so that's why you shouldn't be scared around a dog when it barks at you. Her theory was that if you acted confident, the dog would get the vibes and leave you alone. All Brian had at the time was a feel and maybe some chord changes.

Me: Was your original title "Good, Good, Good Vibrations"?

Don't remember. Brian wanted the lyric to include "Good Vibes" instead of vibrations. He argued that the expression that everyone used was "vibes" not vibrations. I acknowledged that, but convinced him that using vibes would trivialize the lyric.

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2015, 03:04:16 PM »

Thanks for sharing that exchange Cam.

As you suggested earlier, maybe both inspirations for GV are valid?

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2015, 03:10:35 PM »

Is this thread over yet?  Is it gonna be pulled like the last one? 'Cause anybody reading it doesn't have the original reference thread to read anymore so it's kinda hard to tie it to anything.

Who's gonna win the Super Bowl?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 03:26:03 PM by Mikie » Logged

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2015, 03:11:37 PM »

Don't remember. Brian wanted the lyric to include "Good Vibes" instead of vibrations. He argued that the expression that everyone used was "vibes" not vibrations. I acknowledged that, but convinced him that using vibes would trivialize the lyric.

Ah... note, "everyone", not "Loren's hot wife".

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Ray Lawlor
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2015, 03:18:09 PM »

I mean, AGD usually has a field day with posters and guys like Daro (remember Barbie?) Wouldn't that be more fun than running someone's ass off the board right away?

May I mildly point out that I, personally, ran no-one off in this instance ? I stated my problems with the article and the poster... and next thing I knew, the thread was gone.

That said, he would have jumped ship anyway, as he didn't strike me as someone amenable to correction and reasoned argument. His basic tenets were "I was there" and "Brian told me...".

Andrew ; No , you did not run this guy off the board; I was sitting here watching the Brian thread , I had just read a post , from I think Mujon, and I saw Daro sign in. He was not on the board long enough to read two sentences , and he signed off, and he never came on again. This was about 4:45 my time ( New York).  I think he just saw the Brian thing , and exited stage left. Quickly.
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2015, 04:14:43 PM »

"Everyone" would include Lorren's hot wife Linda, ol' pal o' mine. (batting my eyes your way)

runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2015, 04:23:30 PM »

Just how hot is Lorren Daro's wife?

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2015, 04:33:47 PM »

Yesterday's Daro thread needs to be reinstated and merged with this thread.

I appreciate the work the mods do, but they clearly made a mistake in deleting yesterday's Daro thread after they received news that a similar thread had been taken down on the Hoffman board.  Over on the Hoffman board threads are taken down with regularity, for unexplained and often dubious reasons, but there is no reason for the SS board to follow suit.

The stuff Daro posted yesterday was an update, with some additional info, of stuff he posted on the web in 2012, which was discussed on this board at the time.  Then a big surprise occurred two years later when, after reading Daro's comments, Van Dyke Parks tweeted, "Why am I always the last to know? This explains so much.  Some truth well served."

Personally, I found many of Lorren Daro's comments to come across as vindictive, sophomoric, and inflated in self importance.  His comments about Marilyn Wilson were particularly juvenile and distasteful, and there were obvious inconsistencies, contradictions, and outright bullshit in much of what he said.

In other words, the guy really did himself no favors in posting what he did, but on the other had he was an influential player in BW's life at a pivotal time in BW/BB history, and as students of the history of Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys I think it's imperative that we have the opportunity to hear from anyone who played an important role, at one time or another, in the history of the band and its members.

Mods, please reconsider.  Reinstate the original thread, and merge this one with it.  In my opinion Daro further damaged his reputation by posting on this board, but  regardless of what he said, from a historical standpoint Daro's comments need to be part of the discussion on this, the premier Brian Wilson / Beach Boys message board, as do the comments of the SS message board members whose posts were also deleted when the original thread was axed.
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2015, 05:15:00 PM »

I appreciate the work the mods do, but they clearly made a mistake in deleting yesterday's Daro thread after they received news that a similar thread had been taken down on the Hoffman board.  Over on the Hoffman board threads are taken down with regularity, for unexplained and often dubious reasons, but there is no reason for the SS board to follow suit.

Exactly.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2015, 05:49:30 PM »

When all is said and done, and it's not yet, I'm going with the one who was there at the time. There is no more authentic take on any subject than being present with the players in the same setting at the time it went down. Nothing...nothing can substitute that experience. You may not like the man, or his point of view but don't judge  him on a few posts, give credit where credit is due. He was infinitely closer to the scene than the majority here. In other words, let's not  shoot the messenger because someone here thinks they know better. Were you there in the mid sixties? Did you experience being with Brian and his family like this guy did, huh? Quite honestly, I'd like to see as much light as he cares to shed about all things Beach Boys because there is much more to learn regardless of who you are or what you think you know. 

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Jim Rockford
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2015, 05:50:30 PM »

The mods made the right choice in my opinion.
Michael Edward Osbourne
Smiley Smile Associate

My name is Lovecifer. Please take my hand. \m/

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »

Is this thread over yet?  Is it gonna be pulled like the last one? 'Cause anybody reading it doesn't have the original reference thread to read anymore so it's kinda hard to tie it to anything.

Who's gonna win the Super Bowl?

Patriots
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2015, 06:11:06 PM »

I read the entire thread as it was happening yesterday and it was clear that Daro was attempting to respond to all comers, doing what anyone who found himself in something akin to a "state of siege" would do--look for those who were responding with what appeared to him to be a civll tone and trying to build some kind of sense of exchange.

A question. Why suddenly decide to respond, and most immoderately, to perceived criticisms of a blog post that was over two years old ? Which criticsms, I might add, were deleted, assuming they ever existed: the blog as I saw it yesterday had precisely two comments, one of which was lauding it and the other begin from Darro himself dated within the last few days.

As for my post being pungently hostile... I merely listed the most annoying/improbable aspects of it. I'd like to eb able to read it again to check, but that's my recollection.

Andrew, I was merely indulging in some humor there, based on your well-established persona. I refer to the collective effect, and not to you personally. My apologies if it reads another way.

Again, I think to categorically assume that Daro could be dismissed out of hand from one or two pointed questions is unfounded. It reads to me like justifying collective behavior (and rationalizing what appears at the moment to be akin to a "cover-up) after the fact.

It is not one of the board's best moments, and it is odd and sad that it occurred on the same day that Brian posted here. I do not think, however, that it makes sense to try to connect those dots.

Loren Daro is, according to these posts, 77 years old and has probably created more problems for himself "per capita" due to his own personality than any ten of us here. He may have some justification for feeling haunted and hounded: without a more sensitive set of interactions, we likely will never know that (or not). Opportunity missed, even if odds are 70%+ that it would prove a dead end.

With all due respect, do you even hear yourself? Cover-up? Really? You're giving the whole situation WAY more gravity than it deserves. A raunchy, delusional old man came, said nothing of value, left and the thread was deleted presumably out of respect for Brian. End of story. The only one who ought to be ashamed of what they said in that thread is Daro himself. Perhaps you could argue the thread be reinstated for historical/curiosity purposes, but there's no conspiracy here as you insinuate.

As far as I know, no sites are hosting critical dialogues on him. No one attacked him on his essay page. If he feels hounded he must be the most sensitive man alive--very ironic considering he has no problem saying whatever rude drivel he can think about anyone else in the beach boys world.

AGD didn't ask him what he had for breakfast April 20, 1966. These are basic, well-established facts that he got wrong. If you're coming here as an authority and trying to set the record straight, you need to know your stuff.

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2015, 06:13:49 PM »

As he progressed initially...his verbiage deteriorated.  It could be that he was in a hurry.  It could be that he was getting tired.  It could be that he was drinking as he hovered and waited to respond to responses.  For whatever reason his level of comprehension or at least the ability to communicate lessened.

You'd be like that too, Lee, if you started receiving incoming flak from posters!
Roll Eyes

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
[
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2015, 06:22:43 PM »

"Everyone" would include Lorren's hot wife Linda, ol' pal o' mine. (batting my eyes your way)

This is getting ridiculous. Hey y'know what, Brian wrote GV about my uncle Charlie. He told me so in a PM. Yeah, Uncle Charlie would always talk about getting "excitations" from young women. He referred to my aunt rose's vagina as "a blossom room" and always encouraged her to wear colorful blouses.

Uncle Charlie was "there" you see. So we have to take that into account now. He was "there" and you weren't.

Hey you suppose Brian wrote it about the 3 of them? And where does that leave the Lovester's contribution/inspiration?

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE

[
Jim Rockford
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2015, 06:38:15 PM »

This is getting ridiculous. Hey y'know what, Brian wrote GV about my uncle Charlie. He told me so in a PM. Yeah, Uncle Charlie would always talk about getting "excitations" from young women. He referred to my aunt rose's vagina as "a blossom room" and always encouraged her to wear colorful blouses.

Uncle Charlie was "there" you see. So we have to take that into account now. He was "there" and you weren't.

Hey you suppose Brian wrote it about the 3 of them? And where does that leave the Lovester's contribution/inspiration?

He watched. Smiley
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2015, 07:15:10 PM »

I appreciate the work the mods do, but they clearly made a mistake in deleting yesterday's Daro thread after they received news that a similar thread had been taken down on the Hoffman board.  Over on the Hoffman board threads are taken down with regularity, for unexplained and often dubious reasons, but there is no reason for the SS board to follow suit.

The stuff Daro posted yesterday was an update, with some additional info, of stuff he posted on the web in 2012, which was discussed on this board at the time.  Then a big surprise occurred two years later when, after reading Daro's comments, Van Dyke Parks tweeted, "Why am I always the last to know? This explains so much.  Some truth well served."

Personally, I found many of Lorren Daro's comments to come across as vindictive, sophomoric, and inflated in self importance.  His comments about Marilyn Wilson were particularly juvenile and distasteful, and there were obvious inconsistencies, contradictions, and outright bullshit in much of what he said.

In other words, the guy really did himself no favors in posting what he did, but on the other had he was an influential player in BW's life at a pivotal time in BW/BB history, and as students of the history of Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys I think it's imperative that we have the opportunity to hear from anyone who played an important role, at one time or another, in the history of the band and its members.

Mods, please reconsider.  Reinstate the original thread, and merge this one with it.  In my opinion Daro further damaged his reputation by posting on this board, but  regardless of what he said, from a historical standpoint Daro's comments need to be part of the discussion on this, the premier Brian Wilson / Beach Boys message board, as do the comments of the SS message board members whose posts were also deleted when the original thread was axed.

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, but I just got home from work a little bit ago and had to get caught up with the latest posts.

I want to make several things clear. First of all, this decision was one made by us moderators, and *only* us moderators. We weren't pressured or influenced in any way to take it down. In fact, the initial gut reaction I had *was* to take it down, but I decided to keep it up a bit longer to see where it was going to go. Looking at it yesterday with a clear objective head, though, we felt it was prudent to remove it, as there were several things posted by Mr. Daro that were crossing the line in many areas, least of which were the fact that they were out and out falsehoods, and borderline libelous. With that said, he was *not* banned nor asked to leave. The problem wasn't the poster but rather the content (and the delivery). I don't know why the post at the Hoffman board was removed, and quite frankly doesn't concern me. That is the Hoffman board, and this is the Smiley Smile board.

I'm not quoting this post by Custom Machine in response to him, but rather because it touches on several things that were a major factor in the removal of the thread. I understand why there is some doubt, and I do understand why it is indeed important to have it kept rather than destroyed, for archival purposes. Rest assured that the thread has been saved, not erased, and maybe one time in the future it can be revisited. For now, however, please understand that because of the potential damage certain statements could cause, the thread had to be moved for the time being.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2015, 07:20:10 PM »

The stuff Daro posted yesterday was an update, with some additional info, of stuff he posted on the web in 2012, which was discussed on this board at the time.  Then a big surprise occurred two years later when, after reading Daro's comments, Van Dyke Parks tweeted, "Why am I always the last to know? This explains so much.  Some truth well served."

Personally, I found many of Lorren Daro's comments to come across as vindictive, sophomoric, and inflated in self importance.  His comments about Marilyn Wilson were particularly juvenile and distasteful, and there were obvious inconsistencies, contradictions, and outright bullshit in much of what he said.

Mods, please reconsider.  Reinstate the original thread, and merge this one with it.  In my opinion Daro further damaged his reputation by posting on this board, but  regardless of what he said, from a historical standpoint Daro's comments need to be part of the discussion on this, the premier Brian Wilson / Beach Boys message board, as do the comments of the SS message board members whose posts were also deleted when the original thread was axed.

Ya...This is about exactly where I sit. Cool Guy

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2015, 07:28:05 PM »

I appreciate the work the mods do, but they clearly made a mistake in deleting yesterday's Daro thread after they received news that a similar thread had been taken down on the Hoffman board.  Over on the Hoffman board threads are taken down with regularity, for unexplained and often dubious reasons, but there is no reason for the SS board to follow suit.

The stuff Daro posted yesterday was an update, with some additional info, of stuff he posted on the web in 2012, which was discussed on this board at the time.  Then a big surprise occurred two years later when, after reading Daro's comments, Van Dyke Parks tweeted, "Why am I always the last to know? This explains so much.  Some truth well served."

Personally, I found many of Lorren Daro's comments to come across as vindictive, sophomoric, and inflated in self importance.  His comments about Marilyn Wilson were particularly juvenile and distasteful, and there were obvious inconsistencies, contradictions, and outright bullshit in much of what he said.

Mods, please reconsider.  Reinstate the original thread, and merge this one with it.  In my opinion Daro further damaged his reputation by posting on this board, but  regardless of what he said, from a historical standpoint Daro's comments need to be part of the discussion on this, the premier Brian Wilson / Beach Boys message board, as do the comments of the SS message board members whose posts were also deleted when the original thread was axed.

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, but I just got home from work a little bit ago and had to get caught up with the latest posts.

I want to make several things clear. First of all, this decision was one made by us moderators, and *only* us moderators. We weren't pressured or influenced in any way to take it down. In fact, the initial gut reaction I had *was* to take it down, but I decided to keep it up a bit longer to see where it was going to go. Looking at it yesterday with a clear objective head, though, we felt it was prudent to remove it, as there were several things posted by Mr. Daro that were crossing the line in many areas, least of which were the fact that they were out and out falsehoods, and borderline libelous. With that said, he was *not* banned nor asked to leave. The problem wasn't the poster but rather the content (and the delivery). I don't know why the post at the Hoffman board was removed, and quite frankly doesn't concern me. That is the Hoffman board, and this is the Smiley Smile board.

I'm not quoting this post by Custom Machine in response to him, but rather because it touches on several things that were a major factor in the removal of the thread. I understand why there is some doubt, and I do understand why it is indeed important to have it kept rather than destroyed, for archival purposes. Rest assured that the thread has been saved, not erased, and maybe one time in the future it can be revisited. For now, however, please understand that because of the potential damage certain statements could cause, the thread had to be moved for the time being.
Cool Guy Sounds sensible enough to me. I dig the new pic, although I do miss Scarecrow.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE

[
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2015, 07:32:22 PM »

LOL I wish I could take credit for it, but it came from this board!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2015, 07:39:01 PM »

LOL I wish I could take credit for it, but it came from this board!

Yes, from bossaro. Now all we need is for Brian to upload the other to *his* Facebook and it can all come full circle!

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE

[
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2015, 07:41:02 PM »

Perhaps one, or all, of the mods can explain to us less enlightened folks how Mr Daro posting something possibly libelous is a threat to this very public, un-moderated board; Un-moderated in this sense meaning of course that every post is not first approved by a nod before it can be viewed.
Personally I don't see how any post by anyone here could ever be construed as having been approved by the owner/managent of the board, unless/until each and every post has to pass mod scrutiny before seeing the light of day.  

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2015, 07:45:04 PM »

This is now two explanations which have been posted regarding this issue. The decision was made, it was discussed before it was made, and at this point as Billy said the thread has simply been moved. It has to stand as that. I totally understand posting disagreements and opinions, but at some point this cannot become an ongoing complaint department thread on this stuff, out of all things.

Many have complained about the lack of positivity and the overall negative tone of the board, I'd ask that in return those people read this thread and see what good rehashing this for a dozen more pages would bring to this board. Understand that is not the reason behind the actions, as Billy clearly explained, but just consider what this has led to. Or not.

Anyone who wants to read the original message which was reposted here and on the Hoffman board can easily find it. You could even engage the debates and challenges on those pages, and post comments and challenges directly to the author. But the decision was made as far as its third overall online appearance on this board, and as Billy said there were other factors involved. And for the third time stated in this post, no one was asked to leave, driven off the board, banned, or removed in any way. I'd ask those who suggested such things happened in this case reconsider what they posted and possibly consider that such knee-jerk reactions having little or no knowledge of the situation can create a lot of bad vibes. The use of "vibes" was deliberate.

I agree with and support what Billy said 100%, in fact at this point it's more like 110%. This whole thing is sad. 'Nuff said from me.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2015, 07:54:44 PM »

Oh no, I think it obviously has always only been a love song to a dog.

Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2015, 08:04:46 PM »

Oh no, I think it obviously has always only been a love song to a dog.

I think you all need to take it literally and see it was written about a vibrator.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx