gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 05:29:40 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Lorren Daro Thread  (Read 233803 times)
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2015, 01:31:42 PM »

I mean, AGD usually has a field day with posters and guys like Daro (remember Barbie?) Wouldn't that be more fun than running someone's ass off the board right away?

May I mildly point out that I, personally, ran no-one off in this instance ? I stated my problems with the article and the poster... and next thing I knew, the thread was gone.

That said, he would have jumped ship anyway, as he didn't strike me as someone amenable to correction and reasoned argument. His basic tenets were "I was there" and "Brian told me...".

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2015, 01:38:36 PM »

I mean, AGD usually has a field day with posters and guys like Daro (remember Barbie?) Wouldn't that be more fun than running someone's ass off the board right away?

May I mildly point out that I, personally, ran no-one off in this instance ? I stated my problems with the article and the poster... and next thing I knew, the thread was gone.

That said, he would have jumped ship anyway, as he didn't strike me as someone amenable to correction and reasoned argument. His basic tenets were "I was there" and "Brian told me...".

If anything scared him off it was probably Brian joining the forum. Suddenly he can't play up the "I'm the one who was there, I'm the authority on this" angle when Brian could easily come and say "Yeah...none of this is true. And shut up about my first wife, ya knob."

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2015, 01:57:13 PM »

Yup, that was a true "piss or get off the pot" moment.  Grin

Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2015, 02:04:08 PM »

Andrew, your logic in dismissing this person (mostly) out of hand is flawed. Could any of us stand up to highly pointed, lawyer-like scrutiny about details of events that occurred fifty years previously?? Of course not. But we can apply standards to folks here whenever we choose to, and believe that we are being rational when, in fact, we are not.

Everyone here has some vested interest in the narrative of Brian's life, particularly WRT the cauldron of controversy and chaos that still swirls around the SMiLE project (and yes, more than a decade since the matter was supposedly "settled"). And that does color much of the discussion here. I think buddahat exaggerates a little bit about sacred cows, but IMO he's dead on with respect to how certain parameters ebb and flow throughout the significant discussions that deal with history and personal lives. (The music itself is a different matter.)

I read the entire thread as it was happening yesterday and it was clear that Daro was attempting to respond to all comers, doing what anyone who found himself in something akin to a "state of siege" would do--look for those who were responding with what appeared to him to be a civll tone and trying to build some kind of sense of exchange. But he was soon overwhelmed by the various escalating flavors of hostility (of which yours, of course, is merely the most pungent...) and he did what almost everyone would do in that situation--he bailed out.

I'm sure you'll disagree about your tone and call it "reasoned"--but it wasn't. It was part of a feeding frenzy that came to an abrupt conclusion because Daro left--as several folks in the thread lamented at the time.

Now did Daro start out with assertions that were uncivil and inflammatory? Oh yes, he did. But let's be honest: is it necessary to resort to similar tactics and tone so quickly, as if we have these itchy, highly sensitive trigger fingers that force us to draw out our verbal Colt-45s or personal nuclear devices at the first sign of offense? No, it isn't. And there were clearly enough people doing just that in the thread to make it into something ugly enough that the moderators here decided to wipe it away without so much as making a formal announcement.

That's bordering on hysterical behavior, and is an unfortunate blight on the records of guys who I think usually do a fine and courageous job of dealing with what goes down here. Again, I ask: just what is it that we are afraid of finding out? That Brian Wilson isn't perfect? That he was troubled? That he may have had to resort to some passive-aggressive tactics to deal with the "frenzy of renown" and his always tetchy relationship with Mike Love and his father? All Daro would do is provide additional details (some of which would doubtless be highly colored by his own point of view) that would fill in a story that has already been sketched out.

Mujan, your last post is highly speculative at best. There's no way to know if Daro ever knew that Brian was here. And we've lost the chance of them actually meeting up here, and having your fantasy exchange between them actually take place. And note that Andrew is conveniently agreeing with you--agreeing about something for which there are no facts in evidence.
OneEar/OneEye
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2015, 02:05:45 PM »

Not defending whoever the poster was (real or hoax) but it is possible that GV could have linkage to the wife.  Asher wrote his lyrics tuned to what Brian wanted the song to be about, right?  He didn't just write about whatever he (Asher) wanted to.  Brian would say something like, "This song is about  such and such and so I want lyrics that say this and this."  Asher would then write to that topic/idea/whatever.   So it is possible that Brian relayed the thing about this friend of his having a hotty wife who says "good vibes" all the time and also how this connects to a memory he has from childhood of his mom telling him that dogs sensed peoples vibrations (like E.S.P. or whatever)  and this could have been the origination of that song.   IJWMFTT could have been about Daro, or Brian himself - or a lot of people I would imagine (all of the above even).  
I know this is all could have beens and maybes, but it is a possibility.  
Except, I suppose, that Brian states otherwise (and as far as I know always has) - and so, in that event,  this whole post of mine is basically moot and useless.....sigh.  Oh well.    Undecided
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2015, 02:09:33 PM »

If anything scared him off it was probably Brian joining the forum. Suddenly he can't play up the "I'm the one who was there, I'm the authority on this" angle when Brian could easily come and say "Yeah...none of this is true. And shut up about my first wife, ya knob."

Nah, Brian (or Melinda or whoever posted for him) is definitely not going to engage in any argument with Daro or make comments on the board. Brian's posts will be all business and all positive and maybe a Q&A before his record is released if we're lucky. Nothing controversial. In fact, I'd be very surprised if "he" posts again here in the near future. Just like his own board (which he hasn't posted on in quite awhile). Touch and go - here he is, then gone. Doubt very much Daro bailed because he saw Brian's one post.

I'm out. Better things to discuss elsewhere.........like bootlegs.  Tongue
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:18:09 PM by Mikie » Logged

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2015, 02:14:03 PM »

I read the entire thread as it was happening yesterday and it was clear that Daro was attempting to respond to all comers, doing what anyone who found himself in something akin to a "state of siege" would do--look for those who were responding with what appeared to him to be a civll tone and trying to build some kind of sense of exchange.

A question. Why suddenly decide to respond, and most immoderately, to perceived criticisms of a blog post that was over two years old ? Which criticsms, I might add, were deleted, assuming they ever existed: the blog as I saw it yesterday had precisely two comments, one of which was lauding it and the other begin from Darro himself dated within the last few days.

As for my post being pungently hostile... I merely listed the most annoying/improbable aspects of it. I'd like to eb able to read it again to check, but that's my recollection.

Andrew, your logic in dismissing this person (mostly) out of hand is flawed. Could any of us stand up to highly pointed, lawyer-like scrutiny about details of events that occurred fifty years previously??

The nonsense about Brian's pseudobiography wasn't 50 years ago, but rather 24. As I've pointed out, there was no possible way that the band or the family could have influenced the content - and that they tried to sue Brian over it is proof they didn't - yet Darro insists, or strongly infers, that this was the case, that he specifically was excluded from the book by orders of 'the family'. Simply put, he's not that important in the BB cosmos, except in his own mind. As someone stated, he's famous as the guy who gave Brian acid, and what did his #1 buddy have to say about that ?

"I should have passed on the LSD and marijuana and all that, It kind of screwed my mind up" [2015]

"I did my dose of LSD... it shattered my mind. I came back, thank God, but I don't know in how many pieces" [1976]
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:34:38 PM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2015, 02:17:06 PM »

Not defending whoever the poster was (real or hoax) but it is possible that GV could have linkage to the wife.  Asher wrote his lyrics tuned to what Brian wanted the song to be about, right?  He didn't just write about whatever he (Asher) wanted to.  Brian would say something like, "This song is about  such and such and so I want lyrics that say this and this."  Asher would then write to that topic/idea/whatever.   So it is possible that Brian relayed the thing about this friend of his having a hotty wife who says "good vibes" all the time and also how this connects to a memory he has from childhood of his mom telling him that dogs sensed peoples vibrations (like E.S.P. or whatever)  and this could have been the origination of that song.   IJWMFTT could have been about Daro, or Brian himself - or a lot of people I would imagine (all of the above even).  
Except, I suppose, that Brian states otherwise (and as far as I know always has) - and so, in that event,  this whole post of mine is basically moot and useless.....sigh.  Oh well.    Undecided

No, actually your post addressed good alternate points of view. I thought about that too - Ashers' lyrics tied to the wife. Who knows? We didn't get a chance to clarify or put to rest!

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2015, 02:18:33 PM »

Well...I disagree a tad...with Don.  There is a way to know that Darro knew Brian was here.  I saw it with my own eyes.  The list of those viewing the board is listed and refreshed every time you move from topic to topic.  Darro was here for at least 10 minutes while Brian was 'in attendance'.  I saw it and took note of it...as i was interested in his continuing with his 'story'.  I was disappointed when he bailed.  And I mentioned it in the thread.  [now erased]

As he progressed initially...his verbiage deteriorated.  It could be that he was in a hurry.  It could be that he was getting tired.  It could be that he was drinking as he hovered and waited to respond to responses.  For whatever reason his level of comprehension or at least the ability to communicate lessened.

Remember this though.  He challenged everyone to come and give him their worst.  Right from the get-go he expected us to talk out of our asses and that he was ready for it...because HE knew the real facts.  But he didn't did he?  He knew BS.  He knew how to slam Marilyn and Mike.  He knew that Murry was a bit of a dink.  No debate there I wouldn't think...although the word "bit" might be changed.

The guy could have been interesting.  He could have been an historical asset.  But he seemed instead to be more of a guy who took too many trips without a suitcase.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:22:20 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2015, 02:19:03 PM »

Interesting and well-considered theory. Alas, it founders on the rock of Asher's "GV" lyrics being merely a place-holder (evident from the clumsy scansion), as he told me when I asked about them. They were never intended to be the final item.

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2015, 02:20:43 PM »

Some of it could both be true at the time possibly. Brian could have had the idea from his Mom and still also been writing it for Linda because she also used the phrase. Anyway he was just saying that is what Brian told him wasn't he?

Marilyn could have been sweet as pie and i believe with no need for proof that she was/is and still sour towards a guy she may not have trusted or thought was the cause of harm toward her husband.

Lorren backed off on the lyrics but really how DO we know Brian wrote any of the lyrics attributed to him? I'm not saying that Lorren is right or that Brian didn't write any lyrics, I beieve he did,  but how do we know? Maybe Brian will answer that one himself. (batting my eyes toward Brian)

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2015, 02:25:19 PM »

I read the entire thread as it was happening yesterday and it was clear that Daro was attempting to respond to all comers, doing what anyone who found himself in something akin to a "state of siege" would do--look for those who were responding with what appeared to him to be a civll tone and trying to build some kind of sense of exchange.

A question. Why suddenly decide to respond, and most immoderately, to perceived criticisms of a blog post that was over two years old ? Which criticsms, I might add, were deleted, assuming they ever existed: the blog as I saw it yesterday had precisely two comments, one of which was lauding it and the other begin from Darro himself dated within the last few days.

As for my post being pungently hostile... I merely listed the most annoying/improbable aspects of it. I'd like to eb able to read it again to check, but that's my recollection.

Andrew, I was merely indulging in some humor there, based on your well-established persona. I refer to the collective effect, and not to you personally. My apologies if it reads another way.

Again, I think to categorically assume that Daro could be dismissed out of hand from one or two pointed questions is unfounded. It reads to me like justifying collective behavior (and rationalizing what appears at the moment to be akin to a "cover-up) after the fact.

It is not one of the board's best moments, and it is odd and sad that it occurred on the same day that Brian posted here. I do not think, however, that it makes sense to try to connect those dots.

Loren Daro is, according to these posts, 77 years old and has probably created more problems for himself "per capita" due to his own personality than any ten of us here. He may have some justification for feeling haunted and hounded: without a more sensitive set of interactions, we likely will never know that (or not). Opportunity missed, even if odds are 70%+ that it would prove a dead end.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2015, 02:33:10 PM »

As he progressed initially...his verbiage deteriorated.  It could be that he was in a hurry.  It could be that he was getting tired.  It could be that he was drinking as he hovered and waited to respond to responses.  For whatever reason his level of comprehension or at least the ability to communicate lessened.

You'd be like that too, Lee, if you started receiving incoming flak from posters!

Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2015, 02:38:47 PM »

Ya Mikie...I suppose so.  But I sure as sh*t wouldn't have opened the converstation quite the same way he did.  I mean come on man...as they say in the pre-game NFL shows...come on man.  He said he expected it.  I wanted more from the guy.  I was, at the very LEAST, expecting to be both entertained and informed.  T'was a failure on both counts.

Yet here we are still yackin' about it.  He can SEE that right now if he wants to.  He hasn't been banned.  He can come back and try again...more reasonably.  If he has points to make they can still be made.  If you can teach a 77 year old dog new tricks he can come again...differently.  I would welcome it.  But if he's just gonna make sh*t up and bounce off the walls again?  Forget it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:40:38 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2015, 02:39:05 PM »

Who knows about the timing but his sign off in response to my question suggests a need to tie up loose ends for himself. For all we know he might be ill. Why suspect though that there is any other motivation than a man trying to clear his name? People were pretty negative about him post the beautiful dreamer doc and, in all honesty, I never really understood that reaction. So he giggled? I had a terrible bad trip in a house full of friends as a teenager. These people liked me but still couldn't help pointing out how hilarious my behaviour was the next time I saw them. And I had to concede - there was comedy despite my terror at the time.

Some posters here are way too protective of Brian IMO. I suspect him hiding his head under a pillow or whatever may well have been funny at the time and Daro picturing that moment maybe experienced genuine mirth. Only retrospectively with knowledge of the terrible dark times Brian would encounter does the anecdote take on a more tragic dimension. But why do we demand that everyone be so sensitive around Brian's mental health issues? Why not laugh at some of the craziness like Lorren does in the doc? Wait - we do laugh at Brian's craziness, frequently. Be it the Norbit comment or Brian getting iggy pop and alice cooper to sing shortenin bread or whatever. Just because we see the funny side, doesn't mean we don't care about the tragedy also.

Andrew, your logic in dismissing this person (mostly) out of hand is flawed. Could any of us stand up to highly pointed, lawyer-like scrutiny about details of events that occurred fifty years previously?? Of course not. But we can apply standards to folks here whenever we choose to, and believe that we are being rational when, in fact, we are not.

Everyone here has some vested interest in the narrative of Brian's life, particularly WRT the cauldron of controversy and chaos that still swirls around the SMiLE project (and yes, more than a decade since the matter was supposedly "settled"). And that does color much of the discussion here. I think buddahat exaggerates a little bit about sacred cows, but IMO he's dead on with respect to how certain parameters ebb and flow throughout the significant discussions that deal with history and personal lives. (The music itself is a different matter.)

I read the entire thread as it was happening yesterday and it was clear that Daro was attempting to respond to all comers, doing what anyone who found himself in something akin to a "state of siege" would do--look for those who were responding with what appeared to him to be a civll tone and trying to build some kind of sense of exchange. But he was soon overwhelmed by the various escalating flavors of hostility (of which yours, of course, is merely the most pungent...) and he did what almost everyone would do in that situation--he bailed out.

I'm sure you'll disagree about your tone and call it "reasoned"--but it wasn't. It was part of a feeding frenzy that came to an abrupt conclusion because Daro left--as several folks in the thread lamented at the time.

Now did Daro start out with assertions that were uncivil and inflammatory? Oh yes, he did. But let's be honest: is it necessary to resort to similar tactics and tone so quickly, as if we have these itchy, highly sensitive trigger fingers that force us to draw out our verbal Colt-45s or personal nuclear devices at the first sign of offense? No, it isn't. And there were clearly enough people doing just that in the thread to make it into something ugly enough that the moderators here decided to wipe it away without so much as making a formal announcement.

That's bordering on hysterical behavior, and is an unfortunate blight on the records of guys who I think usually do a fine and courageous job of dealing with what goes down here. Again, I ask: just what is it that we are afraid of finding out? That Brian Wilson isn't perfect? That he was troubled? That he may have had to resort to some passive-aggressive tactics to deal with the "frenzy of renown" and his always tetchy relationship with Mike Love and his father? All Daro would do is provide additional details (some of which would doubtless be highly colored by his own point of view) that would fill in a story that has already been sketched out.

Mujan, your last post is highly speculative at best. There's no way to know if Daro ever knew that Brian was here. And we've lost the chance of them actually meeting up here, and having your fantasy exchange between them actually take place. And note that Andrew is conveniently agreeing with you--agreeing about something for which there are no facts in evidence.

Thank you, eloquent voice of reason!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:48:42 PM by buddhahat » Logged

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2015, 02:40:33 PM »

Some of it could both be true at the time possibly. Brian could have had the idea from his Mom and still also been writing it for Linda because she also used the phrase. Anyway he was just saying that is what Brian told him wasn't he?

Marilyn could have been sweet as pie and i believe with no need for proof that she was/is and still sour towards a guy she may not have trusted or thought was the cause of harm toward her husband.

Lorren backed off on the lyrics but really how DO we know Brian wrote any of the lyrics attributed to him? I'm not saying that Lorren is right or that Brian didn't write any lyrics, I beieve he did,  but how do we know? Maybe Brian will answer that one himself. (batting my eyes toward Brian)

Oh crap, Mott's batting his eyes again. There goes the neighborhood...

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2015, 02:42:45 PM »

Hasn't Tony Asher or Brian said that initially he or Brian were wanting to use the shortened phrase "Good Vibes" but it ended up as "Good Vibrations" for some reason. Am I remembering that or did I dream it?

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2015, 02:43:41 PM »

*deleted*

I'm so full of myself I quote my own posts.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:51:02 PM by Cam Mott » Logged

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2015, 02:45:06 PM »

Why suspect though that there is any other motivation than a man trying to clear his name?

Were I in his situation, I would have been considerably more reasoned and measured: that way folk tend to take you more seriously. Or at least keep the blunderbusses hidden...

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2015, 02:46:21 PM »

Hasn't Tony Asher or Brian said that initially he or Brian were wanting to use the shortened phrase "Good Vibes" but it ended up as "Good Vibrations" for some reason. Am I remembering that or did I dream it?

It's gonna work one of these days.

Uh... Cam, ol' buddy, ol' pal... try quoting the right post.  Grin

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2015, 02:47:38 PM »

I have never heard that in my almost 40 years of BB fandom. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Actually, yeah, it does.  Smiley

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2015, 02:52:04 PM »

Oh crap, Mott's batting his eyes again. There goes the neighborhood...

It's gonna work one of these days. (There all is well now)

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2015, 02:54:10 PM »

I have never heard that in my almost 40 years of BB fandom. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Maybe so. I'll scour my archives.

If you've ever scoured your archives, you know how painful it can be.

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »

That VDP twitter comment... anyone looked at the date and time ?

5:13 AM - 22 Apr 2014

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2015, 02:56:54 PM »

Maybe so. I'll scour my archives.

If you've ever scoured your archives, you know how painful it can be.

No, but I once tethered my coconuts: painful, yet strangely exhilarating.*

[* anyone gets this reference, sir, I tip my hat, and upon my demise Bellagio Towers and all therein shall be willed to you]

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx