gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 12:19:02 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I need help identifying some Brian Wilson bootlegs I've found.  (Read 62577 times)
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2015, 08:05:36 PM »

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.

NOT an official release by WB/Brother, tho, to be clear

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2015, 08:08:45 PM »

All in all a great list Mikie!  only error as I see it was with the Honeys box. While the record/cover weren't numbered, there was a sticker on the outer plastic bag, looked like this one: 

There's no error, Bgas, but thanks for the detailed input. Mine's numbered on a sticker too. I will add the boot of a boot of the Honeys box though and the Smile bootleg sets on vinyl.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2015, 08:12:23 PM »

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.

I think Pete's joshin'! I never heard about any condom before! Unless it was another tracking device (like Miles Davis' "Here Come Da Honey Man" was used in the early Smile boots).  Grin

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2015, 08:19:17 PM »

Mikie, the Hawthorne Hotshots EP was also double-booted.  The boot-of-boot copies have a white sleeve instead of a green one, and are all numbered "25."

Lee
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 08:20:10 PM by LeeDempsey » Logged
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2015, 08:21:02 PM »

Mikie, the Hawthorne Hotshots EP was also double-booted.  The boot-of-boot copies have a white sleeve instead of a green one, and are all numbered "25."

Lee

It's "Mikie".  Please fix that laptop, Lee!! 

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 08:23:48 PM »

Lee

Duly noted. My original copy of the Hotshots is black vinyl but I read somewhere there were brown or chocolate vinyl copies. Is that correct or no?

Do you have a quantity on the second go-around of the Honeys box and the Hotshots EP?

Vernon Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

Don't fight the sea

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 10:45:17 PM »

If I recall, the condom had the famous surfer girl album cover printed on it. For some of you of course, Dave and Mike would not appear.

Make waves, not love
Manfred
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 04:18:28 AM »

To Mikie:

The pic discs have no number, they are made from the covers. Does anybody have an idea about their value ?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 04:19:30 AM by Manfred » Logged
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2015, 09:01:42 AM »

So no numbers or Mfr. to be found on the picture disks or sleeves, eh Manfred?

Any updates to the vinyl boot list on the previous page would be appreciated. There's a 2-album Smile set that came out that I can't find the number or label information to as I don't have it at my disposal right now.  Pretty sure I remember it as a 2-disk set placed in one sleeve and it came out before the 3-disk Vigotone set.

LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 11:33:15 AM »

The Beach Boys Collector's Series was the following:

Vol 1 - "Surfer Moon/Humpty Dumpty" blue vinyl single, cardboard sleeve (limited edition of 1000, numbered).
Vol II - The Honeys Definite Album box set - album, blue label, booklet, "Surf Bash" poster, button (limited edition of 150, hand-numbered) Personal note - I missed out on the BB Love You condom (darn it).
Vol III - Hawthorne Hotshots double EP (limited edition of 500, hand-numbered) Ultra rare brown vinyl copies?
Vol IV - Smile front slick (uncropped, produced from the original separations, limited edition of 1000, not numbered).
Vol V - Smile back slick (uncropped, limited edition of 200, hand-numbered - maybe 20 survived).
Vol VI - Radio KPUK presents The Borscht Boys EP (limited edition of 500 sleeves, only the unnumbered sleeves survived) red colored - ultra rare original copies were light green.

The proposed KPUK EP lineup was:

We Got Love (studio)
Toys for Tots commercial (on Ultimate Christmas)
Rock & Roll Music (hot mix w/extra verse)
Pamela Jean
Auld Lang Syne (w/o Dennis)

Additional vinyl bootleg albums/singles were:

SMiLE (Brother Records ST 2580)  
SMiLE (Brother Records ST 2580) Second Edition
SMiLE                              2- LP's in one sleeve
SMiLE (Vigotone ST-9002) 3-LP's - red, blue, green colored vinyl, poster, session sheets
SMiLE (Sea of Tunes LP001) Available in red, blue, green colored vinyl
Landlocked (Brother Records HNG-10)
Adult Child  (Brother Records BW-1977)
California Feeling (Brother Records SUN-3329)  
Made In USA (Brother Records BR-409)
Brian Loves You (Local Reduction Institute RT-4661)
Bamboo (Bamboo Records ST1444)
Honeys Definite Album box set - second time booted, album, black label, booklet w/He's A Doll" cover,"Surf Bash" poster
Hawthorne Hotshots - second time booted, double EP, white sleeve, all numbered "25")
Pamela Jean single - (Wilson Records) w/sleeve
Kenny & The Cadets - (Wilson Records) w/sleeve (Randy Records) no sleeve.
Child Of Winter - (Randy Records) white label

Additional vinyl bootleg albums - (Making Waves) - Canada 1983

Beach Boys New Album (Collector’s Series #1)  (Black, orange, and gold vinyl)
Beach Boys Adult Child (Collector’s Series #2)
Beach Boys Merry Christmas (Collector’s Series #3)
Beach Boys California Feeling (Collector’s Series #4)  (Title misspelled on the cover (Califonia Feeling) but the title on the record label is spelt correctly).

Live MSG 1971 (Princeton) - Wizardo Records 359
Live Anaheim '76 Wizardo Records WMRB 504
Surf's Down - Running Bear Records RB 0011 - 200 pressings

Mikie, additions to your list:
(45) East Coast Girl / Little Miss Coupe (In Step BB-104) - (live versions of "California Girls" and "Little Deuce Coupe", in a picture cover)
(LP) Surfer's Nightmare (TMOQ 72116) - 2 LPs, Live Nassau Coliseum, New York 5/14/79
(LP) Live at the CBS Convention (Brother BR 1977) - 2 LPs from London 7/30/77
(LP) Rare Gems (Quicktype BB1) 2 LPs featuring rarities that had previously been circulating on collector tapes
(LP) Beach Boys Meet the Grateful Dead (Rama [no #]) - 2 LPs, Filmore 4/27/71
(LP) Various Artists including Beach Boys - Filmore East Final Concert 6/22/71 - 1 LP; mine has no cover and no labels

Made In USA (Brother BR-409) came in at least 3 variations:
1) Manilla-colored cover with brown writing, and a 3-D lenticular photo of a monkey on the cover
2) Yellow cover with black writing; no monkey on the cover
3) Orange cover with brown writing; no monkey on the cover

Adult Child (Brother BW-1977) was repressed later with a generic TMOQ cover and photocopy insert.

My copy of the Honeys The Definite Album, Vol. III boxed set (#73/150) also came with a facsimile "ticket" for the "Surf Bash" show featured on the poster.

The cover of Wizardo Records WRMB 359 (Resurfing USA) shows the venue as Madison Square Garden November 1972, however the Beach Boys didn't play the Garden in 1971 or 1972.  Multiple cover and label variations exist.

Lee
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:39:35 AM by LeeDempsey » Logged
metal flake paint
Smiley Smile Associate

This harmony kick

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2015, 01:10:31 PM »

Any updates to the vinyl boot list on the previous page would be appreciated. There's a 2-album Smile set that came out that I can't find the number or label information to as I don't have it at my disposal right now.  Pretty sure I remember it as a 2-disk set placed in one sleeve and it came out before the 3-disk Vigotone set.

Mikie, I might have the 2 LP Smile set you're referring to, purchased in 1990. Not much information available apart from Stereo/Mono on the spine of the cover and each LP side has SMILE-A, SMILE-B, SMILE-C, and SMILE-D etched into the runout grooves. Included is a yellow 4 page sheet of "The Smile Music" by Domenic Priore.

"Quit screaming and start singing from your hearts, huh?" Murry Wilson, March 1965.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2015, 01:12:55 PM »

The Beach Boys Collector's Series was the following:

Vol 1 - "Surfer Moon/Humpty Dumpty" blue vinyl single, cardboard sleeve (limited edition of 1000, numbered).
Vol II - The Honeys Definite Album box set - album, blue label, booklet, "Surf Bash" poster, button (limited edition of 150, hand-numbered) Personal note - I missed out on the BB Love You condom (darn it).
Vol III - Hawthorne Hotshots double EP (limited edition of 500, hand-numbered) Ultra rare brown vinyl copies?
Vol IV - Smile front slick (uncropped, produced from the original separations, limited edition of 1000, not numbered).
Vol V - Smile back slick (uncropped, limited edition of 200, hand-numbered - maybe 20 survived).
Vol VI - Radio KPUK presents The Borscht Boys EP (limited edition of 500 sleeves, only the unnumbered sleeves survived) red colored - ultra rare original copies were light green.

The proposed KPUK EP lineup was:

We Got Love (studio)
Toys for Tots commercial (on Ultimate Christmas)
Rock & Roll Music (hot mix w/extra verse)
Pamela Jean
Auld Lang Syne (w/o Dennis)

Additional vinyl bootleg albums/singles were:

SMiLE (Brother Records ST 2580)  
SMiLE (Brother Records ST 2580) Second Edition
SMiLE                              2- LP's in one sleeve
SMiLE (Vigotone ST-9002) 3-LP's - red, blue, green colored vinyl, poster, session sheets
SMiLE (Sea of Tunes LP001) Available in red, blue, green colored vinyl
Landlocked (Brother Records HNG-10)
Adult Child  (Brother Records BW-1977)
California Feeling (Brother Records SUN-3329)  
Made In USA (Brother Records BR-409)
Brian Loves You (Local Reduction Institute RT-4661)
Bamboo (Bamboo Records ST1444)
Honeys Definite Album box set - second time booted, album, black label, booklet w/He's A Doll" cover,"Surf Bash" poster
Hawthorne Hotshots - second time booted, double EP, white sleeve, all numbered "25")
Pamela Jean single - (Wilson Records) w/sleeve
Kenny & The Cadets - (Wilson Records) w/sleeve (Randy Records) no sleeve.
Child Of Winter - (Randy Records) white label
Additional vinyl bootleg albums - (Making Waves) - Canada 1983

Beach Boys New Album (Collector’s Series #1)  (Black, orange, and gold vinyl)
Beach Boys Adult Child (Collector’s Series #2)
Beach Boys Merry Christmas (Collector’s Series #3)
Beach Boys California Feeling (Collector’s Series #4)  (Title misspelled on the cover (Califonia Feeling) but the title on the record label is spelt correctly).

Live MSG 1971 (Princeton) - Wizardo Records 359
Live Anaheim '76 Wizardo Records WMRB 504
Surf's Down - Running Bear Records RB 0011 - 200 pressings

Mikie, additions to your list:
(45) East Coast Girl / Little Miss Coupe (In Step BB-104) - (live versions of "California Girls" and "Little Deuce Coupe", in a picture cover)
(LP) Surfer's Nightmare (TMOQ 72116) - 2 LPs, Live Nassau Coliseum, New York 5/14/79
(LP) Live at the CBS Convention (Brother BR 1977) - 2 LPs from London 7/30/77
(LP) Rare Gems (Quicktype BB1) 2 LPs featuring rarities that had previously been circulating on collector tapes
(LP) Beach Boys Meet the Grateful Dead (Rama [no #]) - 2 LPs, Filmore 4/27/71
(LP) Various Artists including Beach Boys - Filmore East Final Concert 6/22/71 - 1 LP; mine has no cover and no labels

Made In USA (Brother BR-409) came in at least 3 variations:
1) Manilla-colored cover with brown writing, and a 3-D lenticular photo of a monkey on the cover
2) Yellow cover with black writing; no monkey on the cover
3) Orange cover with brown writing; no monkey on the cover

Adult Child (Brother BW-1977) was repressed later with a generic TMOQ cover and photocopy insert.

My copy of the Honeys The Definite Album, Vol. III boxed set (#73/150) also came with a facsimile "ticket" for the "Surf Bash" show featured on the poster.

The cover of Wizardo Records WRMB 359 (Resurfing USA) shows the venue as Madison Square Garden November 1972, however the Beach Boys didn't play the Garden in 1971 or 1972.  Multiple cover and label variations exist.

Lee

I can see I somehow missed buyiing ALOT of these LPs....

Starline site has pics of : all  the listings colored yellow above plus:  a yellow vinyl COW 45, a "Wilson Records" EP with K&Cadets/Survivors w/PS( not sure if this is the same as the two separate singles you list Mikie)    plus several bootleg PS's.
http://www.beachboys45.nl/USA-Regular-Bootleg%20releases.htm
For practically any BBs 45 info, I use this as the go-to site.   ( http://www.beachboys45.nl/ )

Next, from a list I recently got from John Davison comes these 45/EP listings ( tho I don't have the tracks for each; figure you probaby do Mikie):
The Beach Boys   Five Rare Tunes  ( E.P. )   California Collectors Vol 2 ~
        Bitchen BREP 2
Brian Wilson   Jan Berry & Brian Wilson  ( E.P. )   California Collectors Vol 3 ~
        Bitchen BREP 3
      California Collectors Vol 4 ~
        Bitchen BREP 4
The Beach Boys   The Beach Boys ~  Live and Unreleased  ( E.P. )   California Collectors Vol 5 ~
        Bitchen BREP 5
and  also has these LPs :  
The Beach Boys   Live ~  Madison Square Gardens, New York City   2609  ( Ihave a Resurfing USA with the same ##)
The Beach Boys   California Surfin' Music   LP BB 7010
The Beach Boys   Good Time   White Label No 30 / 200
The Beach Boys   California Easter Album  ( 2 x L/P's )   Egg Nine / Ten
The Beach Boys   Live at the Filmore East   Old Glory Records - 300 Series

Continuing, I should mention the ticket in the Honeys Box ( Thanx Lee) is numbered the same as the sticker on the wrap.  As a side note, one of the two 2nd Editions I have also includes the original booklet and a ticket numbered 28( seller must have mixed it up before mailing)
The original boxes have matrix numbers PRMM 102 A/B in the run-outs while the 2nd edition has    The Honeys Side 1/Side2    

My copies(2) of this LP>> Various Artists including Beach Boys - Filmore East Final Concert 6/22/71 - 1 LP <<   came in a blank gatefold cover with a 1-sided sheet listing artists/songs, showing a photo drawing of the Fillmore East. The LP has matrix #s EL 3304 A/B

LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2015, 09:40:50 PM »

Chris, good add on those California Collector's Series EPs.  I have the whole set, but since they came out of Australia I had them with my foreign EPs instead of my boots so I overlooked them.

California Surf Music (LP BB 7010) is a reissue of Resurfing' USA.

California Easter Album is a sampler of various bootlegs by the Grateful Dead, Hot Tuna, Blue Cheer, and others.  It contains two tracks from The Beach Boys Meet The Grateful Dead ("Searchin'" and "Riot in Cell Block #9").

I would love to know more about The Beach Boys - Good Time.  Never heard of that one.

Lee
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2015, 10:34:45 PM »

I have seen those California Collector's Series since DB first had them up for sale, but neglected to pick them up because some crossed over into Jan & Dean territory and/or I already had the tracks in other places. I can see the Brian/Jan "Don't you Just Know It" boot belongs on the list - stuff like that.

Just updated the list to reflect what you guys have provided thus far. Some of these I can't verify as:

1. I don't have them myself
2. I can't find them on the internet to substantiate.

So I trust you guys with the info!

Bgas, I need more clarification on some of the numbers/labels you listed. Please preafrood the list.

1. Can't remember if I have a ticket in my Honeys box set. I have one of the first runs of 150. To clarify - does the ticket come with the first or second repressings of the box set?
2. I've only seen one "Made In U.S.A. boot - the one with the 3D monkey on the cover. Was unaware of 3 variations!
3. Was also unaware of another variation of the Adult Child boot (not Making Waves) with alternate cover.

Please review the updated list and I will update accordingly.  Still waiting for Metal Flake Paint's input to the 2-LP Smile!  Thanks, guys!

* Too bad we can't put this list up as a Sticky, but I don't think Chuckie and the rules would allow it. What do you think, Klass?  Grin  At least it will be a good reference as questions have come up before regarding the vinyl bootlegs and they are regarded as collectibles. I think CD's would be a daunting task, but we do have a good comprehensive list of SMiLE boots on CD already!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:21:19 PM by Mikie » Logged

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 01:20:33 AM »

* Too bad we can't put this list up as a Sticky, but I don't think Chuckie and the rules would allow it. What do you think, Klass?  Grin  At least it will be a good reference as questions have come up before regarding the vinyl bootlegs and they are regarded as collectibles. I think CD's would be a daunting task, but we do have a good comprehensive list of SMiLE boots on CD already!

As long as you all stay active on this topic, it will stay up pretty high on this forum. And we can always add it to the Smiley Smile Reference Threads section (a subsection on the General on-topic page): http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/board,38.0.html

And then when it comes to CD's, the bootlegs section on www.surfermoon.com makes a good start.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 01:23:03 AM by SMiLE Holland » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2015, 06:09:10 AM »

I have seen those California Collector's Series since DB first had them up for sale, but neglected to pick them up because some crossed over into Jan & Dean territory and/or I already had the tracks in other places. I can see the Brian/Jan "Don't you Just Know It" boot belongs on the list - stuff like that.

Just updated the list to reflect what you guys have provided thus far. Some of these I can't verify as:

1. I don't have them myself
2. I can't find them on the internet to substantiate.

So I trust you guys with the info!

Bgas, I need more clarification on some of the numbers/labels you listed. Please preafrood the list.

1. Can't remember if I have a ticket in my Honeys box set. I have one of the first runs of 150. To clarify - does the ticket come with the first or second repressings of the box set?
2. I've only seen one "Made In U.S.A. boot - the one with the 3D monkey on the cover. Was unaware of 3 variations!
3. Was also unaware of another variation of the Adult Child boot (not Making Waves) with alternate cover.

Please review the updated list and I will update accordingly.  Still waiting for Metal Flake Paint's input to the 2-LP Smile!  Thanks, guys!

Lee has the Bitchen EPs, so I'll leave it to him to list them/decide which should be included on a BBs list.  And maybe Lee has the reissue Adult Child? 

I'm fairly certain MetalFlake gave you all the information he has on that Smile 2x LP in his post

The facsimile ticket was in the FIRST Honeys box, NOT the 2nd. 

You didn't add the Wilson EP to the list, so I ask again: Do you have the single boots of Pamela Jean/Kenny & Cadets? If not, I presume they're simply both on the one EP--Wilson 5167 A/B

For the KPUK, you mention Green sleeves as rare originals. I've never seen these, do you have one/know someone that has one that can show it?  >>Vol VI - Radio KPUK presents The Borscht Boys EP (limited edition of 500 sleeves, only the unnumbered sleeves survived) red colored - original copies were light green and are ultra rare. << 

Is there anything else specific I can answer, That  I may have missed? 

LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2015, 06:33:31 AM »

I have copies of all of the ones I listed, so if you need photos just PM or email me.

Yeah, apparently they ran out of monkeys, so those copies have a rectangle and the words "Carl and the Passions" where the monkey would have been.

Something I thought I never would have seen on the Smiley Board: "apparently they ran out of monkeys."   LOL

Lee
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:00:58 AM by LeeDempsey » Logged
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2015, 06:46:20 AM »

I have copies of all of the ones I listed, so if you need photos just PM or email me.

Yeah, apparently they ran out of monkeys, so those copies have a rectangle and the words "Carl & the Passions" where the monkey would have been.

Something I thought I never would have seen on the Smiley Board: "apparently they ran out of monkeys."   LOL

Lee

Which of the California Collectors/Bitchen EPs should be added to this list?  all of them? 

This is the front and back of my Made In USA, bought secondhand.... 

job
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2015, 07:59:23 AM »

Nope...those are totally worthless.  In fact, give me the name and address of that record store so I can go down there and make sure they take that crap off the shelf.
dogear
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2015, 10:07:49 AM »

I would love to know more about The Beach Boys - Good Time.  Never heard of that one.
A handmade affair - probably one of the first (1978) - 200 made
Side one:
1.We got Love (studio)
2.Child Of Winter
3.Loop de Loop
4. Sound Of Free
5.Lady
6.Monkey's uncle
side two
1.The revolution
2.Number One
3.I do
4.She rides with me
5.Shyin' Away
6.Fallin' in Love
7.Why do fools fall in love (California Music)
8.Yes Sir that's my baby

White Label with just A and B rubberstamped on it and Nr.
Sleeve has xeroxed black and white pic of the BB and Brian
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:14:32 AM by dogear » Logged

Watson, did you hear this?
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2015, 10:12:04 AM »

Yeah, apparently they ran out of monkeys, so those copies have a rectangle and the words "Carl and the Passions" where the monkey would have been.

Something I thought I never would have seen on the Smiley Board: "apparently they ran out of monkeys."   LOL

Lee

It's been awhile since I've seen my Made In U.S.A (with the 3D monkey on the cover). But I don't remember it having a Manila cover. The one Bgas has above looks like a Manila cover, which is obviously a different cover. But the one you describe, Lee, has a Manila cover with the monkey on it. Maybe I'm wrong and I have one with a Manila colored cover, but I don't think so. I remember mine being a beige colored or off-white. I don't see one on the Internet to compare mine with, though. Maybe somebody has a picture of the one with the monkey? I got it when they first came out.

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2015, 10:15:28 AM »

I would love to know more about The Beach Boys - Good Time.  Never heard of that one.
Side one:
1.We got Love (studio)
2.Child Of Winter
3.Loop de Loop
4. Sound Of Free
5.Lady
6.Monkey's uncle
side two
1.The revolution
2.Number One
3.I do
4.She rides with me
5.Shyin' Away
6.Fallin' in Love
8.Yes Sir that's my baby

Sleeve has xeroxed black and pic of the BB and Brian

Have never seen/heard about that one! Where did it originate, do you know? Any numbers?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:19:56 AM by Mikie » Logged

dogear
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2015, 10:35:08 AM »

Side one:
1.We got Love (studio)
2.Child Of Winter
3.Loop de Loop
4. Sound Of Free
5.Lady
6.Monkey's uncle
side two
1.The revolution
2.Number One
3.I do
4.She rides with me
5.Shyin' Away
6.Fallin' in Love
8.Yes Sir that's my baby

Sleeve has xeroxed black and pic of the BB and Brian

Have never seen/heard about that one! Where did it originate, do you know? Any numbers?

As far as I know it was made by some German fans; matrix numbers in the runout grooves have been erased, soundquality is quite poor, probably copied from vinyl sources or cassette tapesta

Watson, did you hear this?
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2015, 06:51:31 PM »

Side one:
1.We got Love (studio)
2.Child Of Winter
3.Loop de Loop
4. Sound Of Free
5.Lady
6.Monkey's uncle
side two
1.The revolution
2.Number One
3.I do
4.She rides with me
5.Shyin' Away
6.Fallin' in Love
8.Yes Sir that's my baby

Sleeve has xeroxed black and white pic of the BB and Brian

Klaas had some trouble getting  pics posted of the Good Time release, so here are pics of his copy,  # 47 of 200?: 

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2015, 12:44:51 AM »

Klaas had some trouble getting  pics posted of the Good Time release, so here are pics of his copy,  # 47 of 200?: 

Yeah, tinypic.com didn't work on my iPad last evening... Thanks, Chris, for adding them here !

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx