-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:40:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Reverberation 1969
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reverberation 1969  (Read 32201 times)
Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 02:51:24 AM »

RangeRover you have a big heart.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 02:53:01 AM by Moon Dawg » Logged
Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 03:27:16 AM »

[off topic-deleted]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:00:25 AM by au bord de ma chère » Logged

Please delete my account
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 05:33:21 AM »

RangeRover you have a big heart.

Is that irony I hear dripping all over the floor?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:36:29 AM by Smilin Ed H » Logged
Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 06:00:47 AM »

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 06:14:06 AM »

Could you see your way clear to deleting your account on this forum as well ?

Woah, that's harsh. Too far, dude. She actually has a very good point BTW.

Yeah she so does. Why be sensitive and considerate when there are double threads to prevent. ARGH double threads are just such a slight annoyance to my life!! They make me forget that other people have feelings, or even exist.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 07:01:54 AM »

Why be sensitive and considerate. They make me forget that other people have feelings, or even exist.

Ahh double standards, we meet again...

Funny how you chose to attack someone who had supported what she said instead of her, whose comments you are supposedly against? After all, shouldn't that be the person to comment against? Or did you simply take this opportunity to meaninglessly antagonize me for the sake of it?

blocking posts from Woodstock/Mr. Woodmeister now
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 07:08:10 AM »

Why be sensitive and considerate. They make me forget that other people have feelings, or even exist.

Funny how you chose to attack someone who had supported what she said instead of her, whose comments you are supposedly against? After all, shouldn't that be the person to comment against? Or did you simply take this opportunity to meaninglessly antagonize me for the sake of it?

K.
I dunno how you saw that as an antagonization., or an attack,  my point is I do not at all support being insensitive for the sake of something stupid.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 07:16:00 AM »

K.
I dunno how you saw that as an antagonization., or an attack,  my point is I do not at all support being insensitive for the sake of something stupid.

Well, if we let everyone start creating DDT's (Dreaded Duplicate Threads) here, then this forum would be a mess. Which is why I supported RangeRover. It wasn't being insensitive, it was treating him the same as others.

And your message did come off as rude and sarcastic BTW.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2014, 07:23:03 AM »

Why would multiple threads from surfer be a big deal? We get multiple threads about DW these days from you and retrokid.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:24:26 AM by SMiLE Brian » Logged

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2014, 07:24:54 AM »

Why would multiple threads from surfer be a big deal? We get multiple threads about DW these days from you and retrokid.

Exactly. It's not a big deal.

Cyncie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2014, 07:33:42 AM »

It's a minor rule. There's room for kindness.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
bluesno1fann
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2014, 07:41:44 AM »

Not only do I avoid doing that (not sure about Retrokid), but the last time I made a Dennis-related thread was when asking about a song (which I found out was written by him) called "What Can The Matter Be?", and that was only after trying to search it up for a while. I'm sorry (not) but you're completely inaccurate.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2014, 07:50:06 AM »

But you are deflecting the real question, why bully surfer?

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2014, 07:53:11 AM »

May I suggest to get back on topic or continue this discussion on the Sandbox?

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
bluesno1fann
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 07:54:25 AM »

But you are deflecting the real question, why bully surfer?

I'm not! I'm just saying people shouldn't create DDT's, and how AGD went too far with his comment against RangeRover. How exactly is that bullying?
bluesno1fann
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2014, 07:54:57 AM »

May I suggest to get back on topic or continue this discussion on the Sandbox?

I agree.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2014, 08:01:24 AM »

Not letting surfer do his own thing.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2014, 08:09:50 AM »

Not letting surfer do his own thing.

For reasons I've already described, that's not bullying. It's better to treat him equally than treated special.
If you still think that's bullying, then clearly you and I have different definitions on what constitutes bullying.

It's getting late now here (nearly 1am), and I've made my point. So I'm going to let RangeRover (The person who you should logically question instead of me) take over replying to you guys (when she gets on of course).
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2014, 08:49:18 AM »

They could have made a very good Brian-centric album as a parting gift to Capitol with this.

Side 1
Breakaway
This Whole World
Add Some Music
Derdrie
Been Too Long

Side 2
San Miguel
Good Time
All I Wanna Do
Celebrate The News
Cool, Cool Water
We're Together Again
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 08:51:27 AM by Mike's Beard » Logged

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2014, 09:04:35 AM »

They could have made a very good Brian-centric album as a parting gift to Capitol with this.

Side 1
Breakaway
This Whole World
Add Some Music
Derdrie
Been Too Long

Side 2
San Miguel
Good Time
All I Wanna Do
Celebrate The News
Cool, Cool Water
We're Together Again

I'd make Cool, Cool, Water the album closer (guess I'm just used to it closing Sunflower). Otherwise I love that tracklisting.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Disney Boy (1985)
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2014, 09:36:31 AM »

Stop what You're under arrestt?  police  I am doing a project and i want people to help me out and is there a problem with that.
Then use the search function & re-open any old thread about Reverberation. Is there a problem with that? Otherwise, I'm going to ask the mods to merge your thread with the old ones. Deal?

This is the second time in as many days you've become completely unreasonably angry about someone talking about something which has already been discussed in the past.
Why don't you just not read the thread anymore if it's not to your liking?
You might have an encyclopedic memory regarding what has or hasn't been discussed here previously but not all of us do and, hey, maybe some people just weren't around the first time said topics were discussed.
Seriously, calm yourself down and stop snapping at people over nothing... It's weird.
(Oh, and if you ever make offensive comments like that about Down's Syndrome I'll pester the moderators until they ban your bad-tempered passive-aggressive ass.)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 12:34:09 PM by Disney Boy (1985) » Logged
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2014, 10:25:59 AM »

Side 1
Breakaway
This Whole World
Add Some Music
Derdrie
Been Too Long

Side 2
San Miguel
Good Time
All I Wanna Do
Celebrate The News
Cool, Cool Water
We're Together Again

Well, gee, if we're allowed This Whole World, Cool Cool Water and We're Together Again, I need to revise my list again!

Maybe this thread oughta be "Alternate Sunflower 1969".

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »

Really ? I thought it was couched in most polite terms. You've seen me do harsh - that wasn't even in the same county. Some of the PMs I've had on this topic have been a lot harsher.

But, as Thumper said, if you can't say anything good, don't say nothing at all, thus I'll ignore this irritant henceforth. If she could see clear to doing the same to me... why, then we'll have world peace. Or something close.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »

I think AGD has the biggest heart of all of us. Cheesy

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 12:09:10 PM »

Undoubtedly, and also the stoniest.  Old Man

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: