-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:08:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Cats
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cats  (Read 198580 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2015, 05:56:39 AM »

Next batch is almost done. So bgas, froggy, MUSA - stay tuned for my 'hors d'oeuvre". 3D This time, I'm def. gonna keep up with it. 3 drawings a week. 3D

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2015, 12:17:31 AM »

Post more cats, RR.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2016, 11:16:38 PM »

Post more cats, RR.
Thanks, I will! Since this is not originally drawing topic, my 50c; here is cat fashion; Japanese store of costumes that is very popular. Who lives or been to Japan - tell if you stopped by. Those who are going to Japan - you're in for a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR4KpCMPqak

Aren't they cute? 3D Don't say "no".

Btw john [k], I'm gonna draw you too. I picture gray-haired professor cat clad in black & big smile a la Cheshire cat. You had good set of chompers in your smiling photo in the Smiley picture thread. How 'bout it? 3D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:38:12 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2016, 06:46:31 PM »

Post more cats, RR.
Thanks, I will! Since this is not originally drawing topic, my 50c; here is cat fashion; Japanese store of costumes that is very popular. Who lives or been to Japan - tell if you stopped by. Those who are going to Japan - you're in for a treat.

Btw john [k], I'm gonna draw you too. I picture gray-haired professor cat clad in black & big smile a la Cheshire cat. You had good set of chompers in your smiling photo in the Smiley picture thread. How 'bout it? 3D

Awesome, was just thinking about the cats the other day and wondering whatever happened to them. Hopefully we can expect something good after a year's wait!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2016, 08:25:55 PM »

Post more cats, RR.

Awesome, was just thinking about the cats the other day and wondering whatever happened to them. Hopefully we can expect something good after a year's wait!
Thanks, Rei! You & Jess are my biggest fans! 3D Speaking of, where is she? Do you chat? I miss her.
I borrowed watercolor from my 12-year-old cousin. Why would I buy it, right, if I can just borrow. See the change of style. 3D

bluesno1fann
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2016, 08:30:26 PM »

Post more cats, RR.

Thanks, Rei! You & Jess are my biggest fans! 3D Speaking of, where is she? Do you chat? I miss her.
I borrowed watercolor from my 12-year-old cousin. Why would I buy it, right, if I can just borrow. See the change of style. 3D

Actually not for a while, no. Like me, she seems to get on from time to time, but hardly active.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2016, 09:46:55 PM »

Post more cats, RR.

Actually not for a while, no. Like me, she seems to get on from time to time, but hardly active.
That's a bummer. Sad Too bad I don't have her phone number- I'd be chatting with her every day! 3D Jk [or not]

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2016, 03:25:28 AM »

Be my guest, RR. :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2016, 08:12:46 PM »

The 'best' photos of these drawings. Who is who is written. To be continued with today's john & MaryUSA, bgas & Swedish Frog.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2016, 09:53:08 PM »

Btw, john, where is your signature from?
Meanwhile, enjoy pictures, all!

bluesno1fann
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2016, 11:09:04 PM »

The 'best' photos of these drawings. Who is who is written. To be continued with today's john & MaryUSA, bgas & Swedish Frog.

All I can really say is that it's definitely worth the wait  Cool Guy
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2016, 11:28:21 PM »

Thanks a lot. You know, I have this idea to exhibit these drawings in our little museum of little town. Some people showed their stuff. What do you think, good idea?

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2016, 02:14:24 AM »

Btw, john, where is your signature from?
Meanwhile, enjoy pictures, all!

I'm most flattered, RR. Yes, you should definitely consider exhibiting. It would make a refreshing change from the usual yawn-inducing gunk you get at local art shows.

My signature? The big chunk of Tony Asher's "GV" used to be Mikie's signature. The bold line above it is a Beach Boys palindrome of my own making, arguably my best. Mind you, I have an excellent tutor, a Mr Skotte from Copenhagen. :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2016, 09:35:50 AM »

Looking forward to my cat.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2016, 08:48:50 AM »

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2016, 07:44:57 PM »

Sorry, folks, my laptop broke & I gave it for service, today it's finally at home. I missed this place. Okay now, drum rolls:

Commentary:

№1: camera men often use pins for hanging the pics, I did the same for a cool effect. You read the T-shirt "The Band called The Beach Boys", followed by "2 bands I love!" on the cow-slacks. A fence behind.
№2: dr is Caucasian, but I think sand hair looks good on 'im. The costume is show-nothing, just the type needed for 'chuters.
№3: femme fatale, a new James Bond girl (alternate movie starring cats). I drew her in a classic black gown, then erased it. Instead you see fresh colors with a little of black. The shoes are open on toes (cue the nail polish).

Next are Mr. Waves, filledeplage, Gen42. Shall post them on Sunday.
I cannot believe that I have not seen this drawing until now. So, a year and a half later I have to say that I really like it. You got the beard right and the hearts too for my wife of 32 years. You captured me, thank you! Smiley

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Myra
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2016, 08:02:10 PM »

I love cats.

Be kind to the people you meet on the way up because you will meet the same people on the way down.

Ralph Kramden.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2016, 02:43:00 AM »

Where's Swedish Frog's cat?  Huh

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 10, 2016, 05:43:56 AM »

I love cats.

And, I like Range Rover's Cats.  LOL
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2016, 07:01:34 AM »

2 filledeplage & drbeachboy - thank you. Swedish Frog, look forward till Sunday [ditto other 3]. Cool to know that your 1st post in awhile was in the Cats thread. 3D  john, thanks for support.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2016, 11:43:18 AM »

Where is Swedish Frog's cat?

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2016, 09:12:53 AM »

Where is Swedish Cat's frog?

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2016, 01:03:32 PM »

I've never really checked this thread out before. Quite enjoyable!
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2016, 02:02:04 AM »

I've never really checked this thread out before. Quite enjoyable!

I'd enjoy it more if Swedish Frog's cat was in it. 

undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2016, 09:06:46 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndsaoMFz9J4

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: