-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  f*** Hal and Woodstock. I'm not sorry anymore!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: f*** Hal and Woodstock. I'm not sorry anymore!  (Read 6867 times)
bluesno1fann
« on: May 23, 2014, 06:13:59 PM »

« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:00:27 AM by Love Surrounds Me » Logged
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 11:47:20 PM »

Rather than just posting hella apologies n sh*t, THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Then you can stop having apologies all up on this board. Don't like a topic? Stay out of it. Don't be all self righteous when you do go into topics, people are gonna do what they want to do.  Jus chill man. Chill.

No mas, por favor.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 12:02:08 AM »

What's done is done. Done-bun can't be undone. That said...let's all just wipe the slate clean and be cool Cool

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
slippingonthrough
Smiley Smile Associate

Male eagle walking down the street....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 12:14:01 AM »

What's done is done. Done-bun can't be undone. That said...let's all just wipe the slate clean and be cool Cool

+1
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 02:26:43 AM »

I'd like to publicly and sincerely apologise to everyone on behalf of myself, halblaineisgood and Woodstock for all the drama and bullshit that has been going on the last few days.

It's led to nothing good, and it just leads to more and more unnecessary anger. Personally, if it was up to me none of this would have happened.

Things have gone way out of hand and the biggest victims are the nice folks around here who didn't get involved and had to put up with it all.

Once again, I'm deeply sorry for what has happened. What I really want, as well as everyone else is lasting peace around here. I do hope this will be achieved quite soon.

You are embarrassing yourself with posts like this. Friendly advice: delete it and just move on.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 03:40:35 AM »

Please don't include me in this stuff...best way to drop it is to just drop it and not make another thread.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 06:10:53 AM »

I'd like to publicly and sincerely apologise to everyone on behalf of myself, halblaineisgood and Woodstock for all the drama and bullshit that has been going on the last few days.

It's led to nothing good, and it just leads to more and more unnecessary anger. Personally, if it was up to me none of this would have happened.

Things have gone way out of hand and the biggest victims are the nice folks around here who didn't get involved and had to put up with it all.

Once again, I'm deeply sorry for what has happened. What I really want, as well as everyone else is lasting peace around here. I do hope this will be achieved quite soon.

You are embarrassing yourself with posts like this. Friendly advice: delete it and just move on.

As long as everyone's fine with it, then...

To the Mods: Feel free to delete this, if not then whatever.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 01:48:11 PM »

My scrotum.

Edit: My post was inappropriate and perhaps offensive to some.

Edit #2: Perhaps I should have considered the feelings of others before calling out my testicles. I deeply regret everything except for making fun of several board members and moderators while I'm not even logged in on a computer and merely talking back to the voices in my head. Anyway, I really have to leave because my uncle stole a city bus and now we're all hiding from Jesus.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:57:58 PM by Roger The Shrubber » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 07:11:18 AM »

Edit out the part where you apologize on my behalf and we're cool.  Thumbs Up
halblaineisgood
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 07:40:15 AM »

Edit out the part where you apologize on my behalf and we're cool.  Thumbs Up
In other words, I don't apologize.

Feel free to lock this thread.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 07:49:26 AM »

Please, don't start again. You had your vacations, don't try hard to ask for another.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »

A plea for help:

I am forever trapped inside this thread and I can't get out of it (not to mention that it appears as if one of my testicles is larger than the other one). I have tried by my own choice and free will to get out of it but it almost seems as if I was born inside of it. If anybody could come back to this thread and cheer me up with some jokes involving testicular humor, I might be able to finally find the exit and go back to Smiley Smilers Who Make Their Own Music where I belong instead.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 08:23:34 PM »

After a quick scan on the internet results for "testicle humor," I realized that it is a paradox.
Testicles are inherently hi-larious.

Carry on, then.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 11:44:19 PM »

LOL

Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 08:11:11 PM »

are you guys gay ?