gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 03:01:08 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paul McCartney hospitalized  (Read 8421 times)
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2014, 04:34:24 AM »

My grandfather cast himself into the sea after many years being the village drunkard...

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 04:35:26 AM »

Sometimes we drink to his memory  Beer

halblaineisgood
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2014, 04:41:41 AM »

« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:02:03 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 05:36:50 AM »

« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:58:35 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2014, 06:09:30 AM »

Take this garbage to PMs. Im getting sick of the personal attacks on each other. One person has already been suspended for a week and if it continues from others it will happen to them too.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:15:42 AM by Animal Pharm » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
bluesno1fann
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »

Take this garbage to PMs. Im getting sick of the personal attacks on each other. One person has already been suspended for a week and if it continues from others it will happen to them too.

I gotta say, I agree. It's best left in PM's where at least people don't have to get pissed off about it. Though I do wish none of this would happen, period.

Halblaineisgood:THIS IS MY CIGARETTES THREAD
----------
JARHEAD: I HOPE THISPOSTER ENDS UP DEAD JUST LIKE MY GRANDMA !!!!!I'M SO ANGRY THAT I HOPE YOU DIES IN EXACTLY THE PAINFUL MANNER !!!!!

You're the one who laid all the groundwork for these "disgusting" Grandma remarks.  So let's never bring it up again, huh?
Woodstock made an ignorant, insensitive and unjustified comment against me, and I said what I said as a reaction to that. No disgusting comments about my nana whatsoever.

No, it was not an ignorant, insensitive and unjustified comment. You called Halblaineisgood's cigarette thread "bullshit" - Woodstock was merely calling you out on your ridiculous statement. As The Real Beach Boy pointed out, there was nothing wrong with that thread.

After reading all this banter I think I'll go down some booze and post in the beer thread - only 2.5 million people die a year because of that drug, so it shouldn't be too insensitive to post about it, right?

1st. Saying someone is "my, you're Fucking Stupid" is NOT calling the person out, it was insulting, especially considering the context of the whole comment. It was clear that he personally directed it at me, not about my comment.

2nd. Whatever the reason, it was nowhere near as insulting as the things they said against me. Now why would would they say sh*t like Dennis Wilson fucking my deceased grandma. How can you justify that? But no, you complain about my comment, which was quite frankly the lesser of two evils in this instance.

I know I said No Further Comment, but as this wasn't to Hal or Woodstock, I discount this.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 07:28:36 AM »

*sighs*

Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 08:03:43 AM »

Anyway...

It looks like Macca's "getting better".  He's going to "live and let die". 

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2014, 08:26:20 AM »

Farewell my friend
-DW

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 08:37:04 AM »

Anyway...

This is good news Cheesy

Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 10:30:20 AM »

Suspended like this:

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 05:37:43 PM »

Anyway...

Excellent! May Macca live another 30 years!
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 06:50:24 PM »

Thanks for putting the kiddies in time out, Billy.

Good luck to Paul. Hope to see him in August at Candlestick Park, where the last Beatles concert was in 1966.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »

I hadn't heard about this... glad to see that he's feeling better.  It's very strange to me to think of Paul McCartney as sick... as long as I've been aware of him, he's always seemed exactly the same as he always was.  He's forever 30 in my mind.  Long Live Sir Paul!

Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2014, 10:20:59 PM »

For those unaware, Paul McCartney has had to postpone his tour in Japan and South Korea due to illness and is reportedly currently hospitalized in Japan.  Hope he recovers soon.  This is not the first time he's ever had to cancel a show but it has never been quite like this.  Was looking forward to seeing him perform in Atlanta next month.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-paul-mccartney-sick-tokyo-seoul-concerts-postponed-20140522-story.html
If it's any consolation, Ringo is also touring this summer.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2014, 10:41:01 AM »

For those unaware, Paul McCartney has had to postpone his tour in Japan and South Korea due to illness and is reportedly currently hospitalized in Japan.  Hope he recovers soon.  This is not the first time he's ever had to cancel a show but it has never been quite like this.  Was looking forward to seeing him perform in Atlanta next month.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-paul-mccartney-sick-tokyo-seoul-concerts-postponed-20140522-story.html

...and I'm seeing Ringo play in Providence Rhode Island this year! I've always enjoyed his shows, especially when Joe Walsh was with him.

Hey did you hear that George fell into his French horn?
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2014, 01:20:04 PM »

...and I'm seeing Ringo play in Providence Rhode Island this year! I've always enjoyed his shows, especially when Joe Walsh was with him.
If Ringo was going out and doing a night of Ringo music, I would be in line for a ticket. Not interested in the All-Starrs, at least not the "stars" he surrounds himself with these days. I have a couple vids of his early ASB tours, with guys like Levon Helm and Rick Danko, Billy Preston, Dr. John, those would've been worth seeing in person.
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 09:30:16 AM »

Bought plane tix to San Francisco and hoping to go to Sir Paul.  Haven't got tickets yet but I'll figure something out.  Anyone seen him live since his illness?  Also any suggestions of cheap places to stay and great used cd / record stores in the area (I love Amoeba in the Haight but I need more suggestions).  Any help most welcome!
leggo of my ego
Smiley Smile Associate

Beach Boys Stomp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2014, 01:08:30 PM »

*sighs*

So, whats Macca in the hospital for anyway? Did I miss something between the flame posts?

Hey Little Tomboy is creepy. Banging women by the pool is fun and conjures up warm summer thoughts a Beach Boys song should.

Necessity knows no law
A bootlegger knows no law
Therefore: A bootlegger is a necessity
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx