-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  The cigarettes thread Pt.2
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The cigarettes thread Pt.2  (Read 17647 times)
Jason
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 12:32:07 PM »

Well, in the case of "universal health care" it's still not free; everyone is made to pay for others' health care on top of their own. The arguments given here by those who disagree with smokers being allowed the so-called "benefits" of a nationalized health care system are precisely why I'm against the idea.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 06:08:39 PM »

Why should anyone receive free medical care? Why can't they pay for it themselves?

It is so affordable and not a remotely corrupt system, you'd think they totally could. I mean, in my day, we paid for home visits with eggs or chickens or whatever, and a candy bar cost a nickel. People with cancer should just get over themselves and fork over the hundreds of thousands of dollars to cover it. Freeloaders. And private insurance companies deserve to make fortunes denying sick people money for the coverage their premiums paid for. God bless america.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2014, 06:44:37 AM »

« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:58:47 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2014, 07:32:11 AM »

Loved me some Djarums. The new versions suck sh*t.
Despite what the guy at the tobacco store tells you, clove cigars don't taste just like clove cigarettes. They are terrible.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2014, 04:59:31 AM »

Not to be rude - it's been a very in phrase lately - but I find it funny to talk about non-smoking in the cigarettes thread. I'm glad you attempt to lead healthy life, however, it's not making any point here. Back on topic. hbig had nice idea in another thread to turn the subject into music, so I've got the Herman's Hermits song "The Man with the Cigar". Not my fave, save the fact it has one of the better vocs by Peter.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 05:16:30 AM »

« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:49:20 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2014, 05:17:57 AM »

« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:49:29 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2014, 11:07:41 AM »

Smoke Rings - Mary Ford and Les Paul

http://youtu.be/bK3APtfqp5Q

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2014, 06:08:13 AM »

There is unfortunately no studio track on YT, it has more polished guitar & bass lines, as well as tons of marimba, but funkiness is still there:
NRBQ - Everybody's Smokin' live on Penn & Teller
The 2 showmen had been loyal fans of the band, so naturally, they invited their favorites. Other names are Paul McCartney, Keith Richards, Elvis Costello (not news, his style is similar), the voice of Sponge Bob & even Dylan. NRBQ's fanbase is varied.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2014, 01:14:33 AM »

I mostly only enjoy cigs after a couple beers, but I occasionally smoke outside of that situation...not often. A nice friend gave me some Camel Straights - best cigarette ive had, though in Asia they did had some cool brands

Heysaboda
Smiley Smile Associate

Son, don't wait till the break of day....

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2014, 03:47:28 PM »

Anyone here ever smoke Sher Bidis??

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 03:50:48 PM by Heysaboda » Logged

Son, don't wait till the break of day 'cause you know how time fades away......
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: