-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:53:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Smoke 'em if you got 'em: The cigarettes thread
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smoke 'em if you got 'em: The cigarettes thread  (Read 9991 times)
halblaineisgood
« on: May 21, 2014, 01:33:23 AM »

Newports smell worse than any other brand that I know of. In fact, I think Newports are probably the worst smelling cigarette in the world, the worst! And the worsetest!
But I love 'em. They taste great. I enjoy a cigarette that has as many additives as possible.

How much does a pack of cigarettes cost where you live?
halblaineisgood
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 01:38:51 AM »

The 2009 family smoking prevention act forbids the use of any characterizing flavor in cigarettes sold in the US. I really miss clove cigarettes. Cry   So many memories...

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 01:59:33 AM »

Are you fucking serious?!? This is one of the most offensive, insensitive threads I've ever seen. I watched my father die a slow, painful, debilitating death from COPD(Chronic, Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease) over eight long years. I genuinely hope you never have to see a loved one stuck in a hospital bed on a ventilator, with a trach tube in their throat. For the last nine months of his life, I literally couldn't even speak to my dad, because he no longer had the ability to talk.  Angry

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 02:09:15 AM »

Are you fucking serious?!? This is one of the most offensive, insensitive threads I've ever seen. I watched my father die a slow, painful, debilitating death from COPD(Chronic, Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease) over eight long years. I genuinely hope you never have to see a loved one stuck in a hospital bed on a ventilator, with a trach tube in their throat. For the last nine months of his life, I literally couldn't even speak to my dad, because he no longer had the ability to talk.  Angry
Sorry for your loss.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 02:09:28 AM »

Tip Toe
bluesno1fann
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 03:02:02 AM »

Are you fucking serious?!? This is one of the most offensive, insensitive threads I've ever seen. I watched my father die a slow, painful, debilitating death from COPD(Chronic, Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease) over eight long years. I genuinely hope you never have to see a loved one stuck in a hospital bed on a ventilator, with a trach tube in their throat. For the last nine months of his life, I literally couldn't even speak to my dad, because he no longer had the ability to talk.  Angry

I feel for you man. I watched my grandma slowly die of lung cancer, right up until July 2012. Though she never had a tube in her throat, there were many painful memories. Even in her last weeks, she craved for her cigarettes, the sh*t that she had been addicted to for most of her life, and which ultimately killed her.

Halbalaineisgood, you've posted a lot of dumb bullshit on this forum, but I think this tops them all.

P.S. I am of the opinion that Cigarettes should be illegalized, and I find it quite amazing that it's yet to happen.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:03:49 AM by Love Surrounds Me » Logged
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 03:05:02 AM »

Halbalaineisgood, you've posted a lot of dumb bullshit on this forum, but I think this tops them all.

My, you're f***ing stupid
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:13:14 AM by Woodstock » Logged

bluesno1fann
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 03:10:18 AM »

My, you're fucking stupid

You have some fucking nerve. Obviously you've never seen a close family member slowly die from cigarette-induced cancer. Insensitive arsehole!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:20:16 AM by Love Surrounds Me » Logged
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 03:53:55 AM »

editz*

Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 03:56:11 AM »

Don't make assumptions. Just don't.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 03:59:45 AM »

Don't make assumptions. Just don't.

How about explaining your initial, offensive comment. Or are you too fucking stupid to do so?

And you have no right to complain about my obsceneties here, you've gone too far this time!
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 04:01:05 AM »

offensive.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 04:02:07 AM »

Not defending this thread, but I find it interesting that probably a lot of us have known someone to die in an absolutely horrific way because of alcohol (whether drunk driving accident, cirrhosis of the liver, etc) yet none of us complain about the beer or wine threads.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 04:05:12 AM »

Lets get ready to rumble! Pirate

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
bluesno1fann
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 04:06:36 AM »

offensive.

Screw you, I hope you go through the suffering my grandma went through in her last year, you insensitive, ignorant prick
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 04:11:53 AM »

Now that is plain rude.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 04:17:23 AM »

People getting offended at the idea of someone merely talking about a subject just because they have a bad experience with that subject. Whatever.
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 04:19:47 AM »

Are you fucking serious?!? This is one of the most offensive, insensitive threads I've ever seen. I watched my father die a slow, painful, debilitating death from COPD(Chronic, Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease) over eight long years. I genuinely hope you never have to see a loved one stuck in a hospital bed on a ventilator, with a trach tube in their throat. For the last nine months of his life, I literally couldn't even speak to my dad, because he no longer had the ability to talk.  Angry

I feel for you man. I watched my grandma slowly die of lung cancer, right up until July 2012. Though she never had a tube in her throat, there were many painful memories. Even in her last weeks, she craved for her cigarettes, the sh*t that she had been addicted to for most of her life, and which ultimately killed her.

Sorry for your loss.  Embarrassed

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 04:28:25 AM »

offensive.

Screw you, I hope you go through the suffering my grandma went through in her last year, you insensitive, ignorant prick

wow.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:32:11 AM by Woodstock » Logged

halblaineisgood
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 05:44:39 AM »

If the very premise of a thread offends you, why read it?

halblaineisgood
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 06:18:48 AM »

Grandma's smileysmile username : Dirt Surrounds Me

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:52:15 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 06:19:44 AM »

I have dead family members, too. Violin

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:51:50 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 06:32:53 AM »

You thought you had come to twist the knife, jarhead. You were wrong.
This thread is a complete, and utter triviality. and it means nothing to me. Just like your Grandma's death.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2014, 06:59:26 AM »

Don't think about the bad times. Think about Dennis Wilson giving the wood to Grandma in heaven.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 07:09:07 AM »

Jarhead, go back to the survivor threads where you belong.
 Make up some more of your hilariously original song titles won't ya? . Bitches In Mind. HAHA. Never heard that one before. O wait, someone came up with the day it was released? and they posted it here? O btw I change my vote to sh*t vacation.
Haha! its so funny how you changed tone abruptly, like "ok serious buiness time I must change my vote, the rules, this voting importnt oh and btw DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL       **sh*t VACATION!!!!**** [Jarhead smiles, nods, and sits back and waits for applause]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:16:09 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: