gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:52:27 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Weirdest Photos of Brian Wilson you can find  (Read 70834 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2015, 11:57:06 PM »

Fucking hell...posting a picture of Brian smiling next to the guy who f***ed him up worse than anybody else except maybe Murry and caption it with 'look how happy he looks'?!

There are no words. Well, actually, I have about 500 of them, but I'm gonna bite my tongue for now.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2015, 12:31:30 AM »

Look, no one's condoning Landy's behavior. I think people are forgetting where this photo is posted - the WEIRDEST photos of Brian Wilson you can find. The fact that the caption is about how happy Brian looks is highlighting how weird it is, right? This guy is fuckin' smiling next to the guy who made his life a living hell. Both of their shirts are hanging open, they're touching each other, and they're both smiling.

IT'S FREAKIN WEIRD
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:38:52 AM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Bittersweet-Sanity
Smiley Smile Associate

Busy Doin' Nothing

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2015, 01:04:37 AM »

"It looks like I'm going to have to go bananas all by myself." -B.W.

"Dr. Landy and Brian Wilson are right out of a storybook." -Brian Wilson

"So maybe Beach Boys fans are stupid and we can dismiss the whole thing. But maybe that's a pretty snotty attitude to take; maybe something is happening here that we just ought to know about" -Paul Williams

"Brian is an enigma, a leprechaun," said rhythm guitarist Al Jardine.

"There ain't a rocketship powerfull enough to be able to blast Jeff's fat ass into space."-Mike's Beard
send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2015, 05:18:06 AM »

Ummmm, Can I have your chair?

It's creepy to me cuz the guy next to Brian looks a lot like 1979/1980 Brian. Which is kinda crazy.

BRIAN: Uh, Eden, you said you were bringing Little Richard.  NOT cool, man.

EDEN: Just keep this on you until you meet a chick named Marcella...hur hur hur hur

*boop*

BRIAN: AARGH!! Sh*t, man, keep that thing away from me!!! Oh jeez, there's a damp spot where you touched me. What the hell?!

CHUK BRITZ (on talkback): Brian, you said you wanted a horse. The studio door is kinda small, so I thought it would be easier if everybody just brings a piece, and we put it together....we'll overdub some vibraphones and double bass...

BRIAN: I'm going home and going to bed for 5 years. RIGHT. NOW.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:33:56 AM by don't say puss » Logged

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2015, 11:39:30 AM »

Do you wanna go bowling after this session? We'll stop on the way and get some burgers and shakes.

No.  Do you wanna hike over to Griffith Park and do some birdwatching? We can share some of my trail mix and granola snacks.

Umm, no. Where the hell is Van Dyke?

I think I saw him in the studio down the hall with Lenny Waronker.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2015, 01:14:21 PM »

Seriously though, why did Eden bring a dildo to the studio? Was this at Mike's request?

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2015, 03:28:57 PM »

Brian almost looks like that depressed teenager from Little Miss Sunshine here.
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2015, 10:33:16 PM »

Seriously though, why did Eden bring a dildo to the studio? Was this at Mike's request?
that's what I was thinking,,, (well the Dildo thing not the Mike thing lol)
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2015, 10:43:22 PM »

Do not forget that Mike did request a dildo and vibrator to be brought in during the SMiLE sessions. Seriously. It happened.
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2015, 10:45:05 PM »

Do not forget that Mike did request a dildo and vibrator to be brought in during the SMiLE sessions. Seriously. It happened.
I didn't know that....lol....
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2015, 11:53:10 PM »

I call bullshit.  This photo has been autotuned.
SinisterSmile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2015, 11:57:40 PM »

How do you think the boys managed to hit all those high notes?
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2015, 12:00:53 AM »

It's such a weird picture... he doesn't just have it, he's coveting it

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 12:02:57 AM by Ron » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2015, 01:59:02 AM »

Wink: "I'm off to interview Mike Love in the Vibe Room....Where's my rug?"
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2015, 02:02:29 AM »

Ok...Serious question to anyone who has seen the movie. 'Brian' is looking to his right in a nervous manner. Is that character to his right supposed to be Manson?
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2015, 04:38:41 AM »

How do you think the boys managed to hit all those high notes?

LOL LOL

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2015, 06:08:58 AM »

There's still time to change it into a weirdest photos of Al Jardine thread. KEEP IT CLEAN!

Or even a Weirdest Photos of Bruce Johnston thread. The comic potential of a moustached Bruce....  Grin

You don't want this to happen. The thread exists, but inevitably it led to photoshopped pictures with Hitler or Stalin's faces pasted over Bruce's, some people didn't see the humor in that and complained, and the whole board talked about it for weeks. There might have been bans, I don't remember.

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
leggo of my ego
Smiley Smile Associate

Beach Boys Stomp

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2015, 04:20:35 PM »

This new guy must be Mike Love with an alias given that he doesn't play by the rules!  LOL

I wish I was as cool as Mike!

On topic: Come on Bri! Keep it together lol

Because in the 70's everyone wore pajamas to a party.

Hey Little Tomboy is creepy. Banging women by the pool is fun and conjures up warm summer thoughts a Beach Boys song should.

Necessity knows no law
A bootlegger knows no law
Therefore: A bootlegger is a necessity
rynedotcom
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2015, 05:31:47 AM »

Thanks mods!

Look how happy Bri looks!

You think this is polite and jovial?

Guess you haven't read Wouldn't it be Nice: My Own Story. Yeah he got taken advantage of but he really did love Eugene and contrary to popular belief he probably fixed him more than anyone else could or cared to.

On topic:

"Ummmmm this is where the vitamin C is, its very good for your body and so are vege-tables!"
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2015, 06:20:55 AM »

You think this is polite and jovial?

Guess you haven't read Wouldn't it be Nice: My Own Story. Yeah he got taken advantage of but he really did love Eugene and contrary to popular belief he probably fixed him more than anyone else could or cared to.

That book isn't exactly the best source if you're looking for accurate information about the Brian-Landy relationship.

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2015, 09:07:08 AM »

Guess you haven't read Wouldn't it be Nice: My Own Story.

guess who else never read it?

this guy:
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2015, 09:13:15 AM »

this guy:

Unflattering photos of this band are vexatious. If a photographer can't take flattering photos (of all their subjects) they should find another line of work.  Sometimes you need to take a hundred to get even one that is quality.  It makes the photographer look as bad as the subject. 

Brian is far better looking than this false representation and likeness of him. 
schiaffino
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2015, 11:39:55 AM »

Ok...Serious question to anyone who has seen the movie. 'Brian' is looking to his right in a nervous manner. Is that character to his right supposed to be Manson?

Nope

"Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray...it might come true
Baby then there wouldn't be a single thing we couldn't do..."
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2015, 09:07:13 PM »

this guy:

Unflattering photos of this band are vexatious. If a photographer can't take flattering photos (of all their subjects) they should find another line of work.  Sometimes you need to take a hundred to get even one that is quality.  It makes the photographer look as bad as the subject. 

Photographers anymore though just take as many pictures as possible, and upload all of them, let the buyer decide which one they want to purchase. 

It's so strange how pictures taken split seconds apart can look so different.  I think the reason some look bad (like the one above) is because they catch your face in a transition from expression to expression, Sometimes I'll pause my t.v. while I'm doing something and it'll just randomly pause in a really awkward way on somebody's face, I'll actually unpause it and repause it!  It almost seems disrespectful to leave someone's face frozen in a weird way....
rynedotcom
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2015, 09:21:51 PM »

this guy:

is he though? the dude is 72 years old and has been through an immense amount of craziness
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx