gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 01:07:09 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My quick drawing of Brian  (Read 31664 times)
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:11:41 AM »

Enjoy, and be gentile. Smiley

halblaineisgood
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 09:36:38 AM »

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:14:29 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 04:47:27 PM »

Why do you urge people not to be Jewish?

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 05:45:37 PM »

post of the week  Grin

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 03:46:07 AM »

To be honest, I've never seen Brian with such facial expression, be it individual picture or group. Still a nice drawing, Mike. At least you got his face outline & haircut rightly. Here are my own relatively quick Brian drawings done yesterday:

See, I'm not a good painter (AND a good photographer), in fact one of the worst because I don't have enough patience for all this stuff to make it beautiful. Mostly I have trouble with arms/fingers & getting equal eyes (usually one is bigger than the other). Nevertheless, I like drawing.

Btw, I used the violet color to accentuate Brian's intelligence (read "he is the mind of The BBs"). That's my typical habit of using colors to show one's character (orange=easygoing types, yellow=sunny people, green=friendly, dark blue=moody etc.).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:47:49 AM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 10:10:46 PM »

Some folks said, it looks like heroes of comic book. Don't know about that. What I do know is I didn't get Mike's haircut rightly. The real Mike has bigger forehead.

I sincerely wait for any of you to post your own drawings. I'm sure some of you have a knack at this thing. F.ex., Ego could share his other drawings, aside from his very cool Brian avatar.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 09:07:45 PM »

I planned to draw Ricky & Blondie but ended up on classic line-up with David + solo pics of Dennis & Brian:

Notes: 1) in picture 2, the dog's arms have weird lighting because I used the correction fluid;
          2) all of this was done in 1 take, so I didn't capture some of the Boys as I intended to;
          3) the original photo of Dennis is one of my favorites of his, wonder who took that sweet shot;
          4) I wish I could draw David better, he has very difficult face to lie upon the A4 (same is Bruce).

Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 03:51:40 AM »

I quite like these!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 04:09:42 AM »

You mean the last bundle or in general? My favorite is "Brian near the mirror of The BBs". I think I did it the best of all.
But in the end, we all know how good Mike's (FatherOfTheMan) drawing is! If you also can draw, would you mind posting your stuff here, Lowbacca?

Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 03:17:37 PM »

You mean the last bundle or in general?
That last bundle, especially the 1962 group one.

If you also can draw, would you mind posting your stuff here, Lowbacca?
I don't really dabble in the visual arts myself, but I am a fan. Wink
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 02:37:30 PM »

Can't draw for beans, but I figgered this is as good a place as any to show my Beach Boys Miis. Admittedly, some of them could use a bit of work, and some of the options are somewhat limited, but I don't want to obsess *too* much, as this is already pretty excessive. Maybe I'll fix them up some day.

Brian circa 1966.

Early 80s Carl. Don't know why I chose early 80s Carl, my brain just went with it.

Dennis circa 1977, created after staring at the POB cover artwork for a really long time. This one was really tough to nail down and I'm still not happy with it. He looks so mad. ;(

Late 60s-ish Mike. A (rather large) baseball cap was an option, but eh, this looked closer to him than with the hat. The difference in beard/hair color isn't nearly as pronounced on TV, for some reason. The same is true of Carl/Brian's eyebrows versus their hair.

Al, maybe about 1965ish if you must. Another one that I really tried to get right and couldn't quite get there.

Bruce, general mid/late 60s, I guess.

David circa 1963.

Early 70s Blondie. Not a lot of good pictures of he and Ricky, so these two were a bit more of a challenge.

Early 70s Ricky.

Murry. A bit of an afterthought, as there was an extra slot after everyone else was created.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:38:43 PM by Please Hurt My Older Brother! » Logged

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 11:40:12 PM »

wow, i could have picked them out without the names attached. you should be proud of your mii's

halblaineisgood
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 05:29:24 AM »

« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:02:48 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 06:55:38 PM »

The Beach Boys Miis are cool, but Brian, Mike, Dennis, Carl, Al, Bruce and David should all have blue eyes. I notice that some of them do, but it should be all 7 of them.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2014, 05:06:38 AM »

Just now have finished to draw the lovely pic of 2 Stones & 1 Beach Boy:

I'll tell you, it was so tough to get Blondie right (pun intended), so I'm quite shocked that he looks better than Ron. But I'm going to change it soon & try Ronnie again. Another thing to note is my felt-tip pens were slowly drying up, hence fading black & violet. Filling them with water/cucumber lotion/perfume didn't help.

halblaineisgood
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2014, 06:47:32 AM »

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 01:08:48 PM by halblaineisgood » Logged
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2014, 07:00:55 AM »

Ron Wood's all like, "your coming to my birthday party- Blondie,mate, your not getting out of it this time. He thought he would get a way with it this time !.." and Blondie's all like *Big dumb frozen grin*
Hey, I like the caption idea. You are spot-on on both. Blondie does indeed have big grin, he's basically Chupa Chups.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2014, 10:16:53 AM »

You have a very interesting art style.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2014, 11:10:14 PM »

Thanks, Mr. Waves. Funniest thing is I didn't even make an effort to be interesting. All that required was an A4 paper, Inet, a box of felt-tip-pens & a right hand. This is only an amateurish stuff.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 12:47:01 AM »

It looks more like Edward G Robinson.  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2014, 03:58:41 AM »

Thanks, Mr. Waves. Funniest thing is I didn't even make an effort to be interesting. All that required was an A4 paper, Inet, a box of felt-tip-pens & a right hand. This is only an amateurish stuff.

Could you draw the cover of Pet Sounds?

Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »

Finally looked at the drawings. I quite enjoyed them! 3D 3D 3D

Hey did you hear that George fell into his French horn?
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2014, 10:28:39 PM »

Could you draw the cover of Pet Sounds?
Gee, that's a toughie! You can't imagine the worse painter of animals than me. I can't even draw my favorite cats. But... I'll take the challenge anyway.

2Mr. Woonsocket: thank you, friend - however, if I'm not mistaken, concept behind creating Miis is the same as Sims. Having played this game, I know how it's difficult to replicate certain people there. All those brows, nose, eyes & so on & so forth, it's too overbearing to go through all that routine. So runners did good job.

halblaineisgood
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2014, 01:41:42 AM »

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:44:27 AM by Al Jardine: TheDickup Artist » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2014, 01:42:02 AM »

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:44:53 AM by Al Jardine: TheDickup Artist » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx