gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680815 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 07:45:20 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Boxsets We Would Like To See Within The Next 5 Years  (Read 15422 times)
Ram4
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2014, 08:26:36 AM »

Sunflower Sessions deluxe set - stereo/matrix mixes plus outtakes and vocal/instrmental tracks

Surf's Up ditto

Holland ditto

The Complete Brian Wilson Productions 1962-1997

"Rarities" box, collecting all of odd/one-off/non-album tracks.

Last Wilson Standing 1986-201? comprehensive BW solo box, 4CDs minimum.

Raiders of the Lost Archives - unreleased tracks 1962-2012
This is the list I'd be down for.  Except for the Brian Wilson stuff, I'd rather have BB material first.  Also the Wild Honey album in stereo is a must.  Raiders of the Lost Archives -  Cheesy
Rotat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2014, 10:53:30 AM »

They should have a boxed set where they remix/remaster all the 60s and 70s albums and put bonus tracks on each disc. Or rerelease each one as a deluxe edition or something. It's been since 1990 that they really did any work on the albums. All they did in 2000 was rehash the same remasters right? I think the BB catalog could use some new remastering, since the newer albums they did remaster last year sound really good (Smiley Smile, Sunflower, Surfs Up, the stuff on MIC as well). They should nix the 2-fer sh*t too. Each album should be heard individually imo. The 2-fers were a huge value growing up first becoming a BB fan, but you can still get those used if you are just getting into the group.

The 2000 twofers were all newly remastered. The 60s stuff and the 70s and 80s stuff.

All the albums released last year were newly remastered too.

Stoney, it's like you didn't even read his post. Cry

Sigh. Yes I did. Allow me to quote:

It's been since 1990 that they really did any work on the albums.

Which is incorrect. Given remasterings in 96 (Pet Sounds), 2000 (everything else) and 2012 (selected stereo/mono releases).

All they did in 2000 was rehash the same remasters right?

As I just stated, this is incorrect. You just have to look at the copyright notices on the releases to realize this.

since the newer albums they did remaster last year sound really good (Smiley Smile, Sunflower, Surfs Up, the stuff on MIC as well).

Which is just a bizarre thing to say, mainly because it contradicts something the poster had just written (either they did remasters post 90 or they didn't). Also, how is Smiley Smile, a 46-year-old record, a "newer album"?

The point is, the OP should take a moment to learn about these things. No one bothered to correct him, which is how misinformation gets spread.

I didn't state the 2000 reissues as being rehashes of 1990 editions as fact. I obviously asked a question. See that question mark in my original post? I could have sworn I read here that they weren't all that different. They just took off a noise reduction on the 1990 reissues but that's about it. Ok, I'm wrong probably. Sorry.. but I did ask if they were the same or not.

And I didn't say "newer albums". Jeez are you pedantic or what? Most of the sh*t you are replying to in my post is you just twisting my post around, giving yourself an excuse to make yourself seem superior.

Obviously Smiley Smile is not new. Obviously nor are the others I mentioned., but the REISSUES are new! Smiley Smile was remixed in stereo! That is not old! We just got that in 2012.. so that means it's new. I said "newer albums" meaning "newer reissues". Jesus use your brain. All I am saying is that, like it or not, I don't think the 1990 and 2000 reissues are much different. Sure, they may have done work on them, but they don't sound much different at all to me. I'm sure they are different, but my point is that if Smiley, Sunflower, et al sounded great remastered in 2012, the rest could sound great being remastered too. Even the mono Smiley, Today and Summer Days sound at least slightly better than the 2000 2-fers. They sound more clear and obviously cleaned up a little. Smiley had some tape hiss on the 2-fer, the reissue doesn't and sounds great. I personally also thought Today & Summer Days mono was very muddy sounding and that's why I waited decades to hear it all in stereo. Maybe a remastered Wild Honey in mono would help enough. The vinyl sounds better.

I really don't get what was the big deal about pointing this out. Sorry for my tone but "The point is, the OP should take a moment to learn about these things. No one bothered to correct him, which is how misinformation gets spread." is a very condescending statement, and I don't appreciate it. I have been a fan for quite a while and I'd like to say I am experienced enough to know these type of things. I didn't even "spread misinformation".
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:03:38 AM by jcjh20 » Logged
Disney Boy (1985)
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2014, 11:19:16 AM »

As long as a box set comes out that includes every existing take of the backing track for The Little Girl I Once Knew I'll be happy.  The Hawthorne release was a torturous tease.  We only got a take of the first part of the track.  The second half is where all the magic happens.  I still have yet to see this song get the attention it deserves on any of the BB/BW documentaries that I've seen, including (surprisingly) BW: Songwriter.  The song would have fit perfectly on Pet Sounds with more mature lyrics.  It was recorded closer to the main bulk of the Pet Sounds tracks than Sloop John B. 

Re Little Girl - yes, absolutely. The SOT sessions are just absolutely amazing!! One of Brian's greatest ever productions - EVER!!
branaa09
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2014, 12:30:09 PM »

Also now that we know that Fun, Fun, Fun and Warmth of The Sun are properly mixed in Stereo. Maybe we can get a disc with some backing Track sessions and Vocals Only? Come on Mark and Alan it would be a perfect Digital only release as well!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2014, 12:31:31 PM »

Yay! I love The Little Girl I Once Knew, my "coup de foudre" for my BB interest.  It wasn't a hit...

Really ? I'll bet you, oh, say, one billion dollars that it was a Top 20 hit. I'll take a check.  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2014, 12:43:32 PM »

Yay! I love The Little Girl I Once Knew, my "coup de foudre" for my BB interest.  It wasn't a hit...

Really ? I'll bet you, oh, say, one billion dollars that it was a Top 20 hit. I'll take a check.  Grin
[/quote)
#20 in Billboard, better in the UK, I'll concede, and not too bad, in a few "intelligent" American cities.  LOL

Overall, not a "Rhonda!"

A DuPont check?  LOL
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2014, 12:44:01 PM »

As long as a box set comes out that includes every existing take of the backing track for The Little Girl I Once Knew I'll be happy.  The Hawthorne release was a torturous tease.  We only got a take of the first part of the track.  The second half is where all the magic happens.  I still have yet to see this song get the attention it deserves on any of the BB/BW documentaries that I've seen, including (surprisingly) BW: Songwriter.  The song would have fit perfectly on Pet Sounds with more mature lyrics.  It was recorded closer to the main bulk of the Pet Sounds tracks than Sloop John B. 

Re Little Girl - yes, absolutely. The SOT sessions are just absolutely amazing!! One of Brian's greatest ever productions - EVER!!

Absolutely true, DB, and it makes me think that Alan and Mark should consider pitching a box set called BEACH BOYS BOOTLEGS: SEA OF TUNES' GREATEST SESSIONS which would pick through all of what got bootlegged and make a "proper" release of the best from that vast "catalogue." That might sell better than "augmented" CDs of the historical LPs, even with vocal only/instrumental only bonus tracks.
Menace Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2014, 12:44:46 PM »

The perfect new BBs set would consist of about 70% stuff I already own, with some live tracks and remixes added.  It would carefully avoid any/all recordings that could lead people to believe that B-Dub is in any way weird, and it would be called something like "California Summer."

Also, certain albums should be remastered, but other albums--preferably some of my personal favorites--should be skipped arbitrarily.

To cap it all off, the members of the band should participate in yet another public feud, leaving it clear that they will most likely never perform together again.

"Jeff, you care." --BW
metal flake paint
Smiley Smile Associate

This harmony kick

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2014, 12:52:36 PM »

Although licensing costs may prove prohibitive, I'd like to see a boxset of The Beach Boys' television appearances throughout the years (Steve Allen Show, The Red Skelton Show, various European TV appearances, Lloyd Thaxton show, Les Crane, Mike Douglas, Dick Cavett, Merv Griffin, Happening, Joey Bishop, NRCV TV Studio Amsterdam, David Frost, Something Else, Get It Together, TOTP, Grand Gala Du Disque,  Good Vibrations from Central Park and London, New Year's Rockin' Eve, etc.).

"Quit screaming and start singing from your hearts, huh?" Murry Wilson, March 1965.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2014, 01:45:20 PM »

Do most of us want everything?  I hope we do…

Be honest…!  Grin

“We live in divisive times.”
lostbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2014, 01:48:26 PM »

The little girl I once knew reached #20 but was left off sounds of summer. Caroline, no reached #32, it's ok reached #29. So can it really be called the very best of... Interesting.
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2014, 03:18:21 PM »

I would like to have the time, skill, and equipment/software to edit and compile the music I already have  into  a series of  personalized playlists and groupings.   Right now, more music and various versions would only add to my musical clutter and  confusion.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2014, 03:31:39 PM »

I would actually forgo anymore boxsets if it meant www.beachboyscentral.com was actually up and running. Grin

I'd love a 2 disc album, one disc with remastered backing tracks, the other disc full of stereo vocals only of the songs on disc 1...and they'd come from all eras of the Beach Boys career.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
monicker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 10:11:36 AM »

The perfect new BBs set would consist of about 70% stuff I already own, with some live tracks and remixes added.  It would carefully avoid any/all recordings that could lead people to believe that B-Dub is in any way weird, and it would be called something like "California Summer."

Also, certain albums should be remastered, but other albums--preferably some of my personal favorites--should be skipped arbitrarily.

To cap it all off, the members of the band should participate in yet another public feud, leaving it clear that they will most likely never perform together again.

Hey, weird, this is exactly what i want too! The market definitely needs something like this. Maybe another possibility for the title could be "Pet Summer" to really highlight the fact that the Beach Boys were a surf band that made the masterpiece Pet Sounds out of nowhere and disappeared thereafter. The cover should be done on Microsoft Paint to keep it consistent with releases from the past few years. I'm thinking something like surfboards lined up on the beach or, like, an orange or something. Just something that really screams summer. Or how about an illustration of the Beach Boys performing inside a summer dome while the rest of the world outside is an icy tundra?

Don't be eccentric, this is a BEACH BOYS forum, for God's sake!
Doo Dah
Smiley Smile Associate

One man's troll is another man's freedom fighter.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 10:30:06 PM »

Hey, weird, this is exactly what i want too! The market definitely needs something like this. Maybe another possibility for the title could be "Pet Summer" to really highlight the fact that the Beach Boys were a surf band that made the masterpiece Pet Sounds out of nowhere and disappeared thereafter. The cover should be done on Microsoft Paint to keep it consistent with releases from the past few years. I'm thinking something like surfboards lined up on the beach or, like, an orange or something. Just something that really screams summer. Or how about an illustration of the Beach Boys performing inside a summer dome while the rest of the world outside is an icy tundra?

All excellent suggestions! Keep 'em coming...

AGD is gone.
AGD is gone.
Heigh ho the derry-o
AGD is gone
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2014, 07:02:06 AM »

PeT SuMMER is a better title, though.

What about PeT SuMMER-TaRY?

Guys?

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2014, 08:02:07 AM »

Although licensing costs may prove prohibitive, I'd like to see a boxset of The Beach Boys' television appearances throughout the years (Steve Allen Show, The Red Skelton Show, various European TV appearances, Lloyd Thaxton show, Les Crane, Mike Douglas, Dick Cavett, Merv Griffin, Happening, Joey Bishop, NRCV TV Studio Amsterdam, David Frost, Something Else, Get It Together, TOTP, Grand Gala Du Disque,  Good Vibrations from Central Park and London, New Year's Rockin' Eve, etc.).
Agree.  Before any more music CDs, this should be done.  Put it all together in one place.  Complete performances, not just clips - 'cause they don't think they can keep our attention.  No talk-over either, like they did on The Beatles Anthology in the middle of a song.  No fancy jumbled up videos, again like so many were on The Beatles.  Though I guess there are not that many in Beach Boys World, other than what little we do have.  Commentary is okay, but give us a Music Only Button, like on the Monkees or Turtles DVDs.   
Complete concerts, no matter how many times they go through the Car/Surf medleys.  Just clean 'em up as best can be done and tell me when I can order.
Brother Film Division has been on hold much too long.  Please do this NOW!  Something, even if you can't get the rights to it all.  I am tired of only having these things on You-Tube in a small screen box, in less than optimum quality.
Who can put this in my hands before I'm too old to see and hear?

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
silodweller
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2014, 08:19:11 AM »

Oh, I think I'd be just fine with a Sunflower box set...  I don't know, that's all I'd like for Christmas.  Simple as that...

"I'm a simple man.  I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food."  ~ Ron Swanson

"Carl broke his cigarette over his G string, we're sorry..."
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2014, 04:18:49 PM »

I've attempted to make my own alternative to Made In California. I took just a couple liberties with the chronology for sequencing purposes.  Grin

I quite liked the title Beachology that someone came up with for one of their comps, so I hope... they wouldn't mind... if... *cough*

Also I made a cover that will blow your mind with its originality:

lol innovation
I tried to get as much in stereo as I can (plus fan edits in a couple cases), so that's a thing.

Disc 1
01. Surfin' Rehearsal
02. Surfin' Safari (Original Mono Long Version)
03. Lonely Sea
04. Surfin' USA
05. Surfer Girl
06. Little Deuce Coupe
07. Catch A Wave
08. In My Room
09. I Do
10. Ballad of Ole' Betsy
11. Car Crazy Cutie
12. Little Saint Nick
13. The Lord's Prayer
14. Fun, Fun, Fun
15. Little Honda
16. Don't Worry Baby
17. Why Do Fools Fall In Love
18. The Warmth of the Sun
19. I Get Around (Mono)
20. All Summer Long
21. We'll Run Away
22. Wendy
23. When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)
24. Dance, Dance, Dance
25. Girl Don't Tell Me (Mono)
26. Help Me, Rhonda (Mono)
27. California Girls
28. Let Him Run Wild
29. I'm Bugged At My Ol' Man
30. And Your Dreams Come True
31. Please Let Me Wonder
32. I'm So Young
33. Kiss Me, Baby
34. She Knows Me Too Well
35. In The Back Of My Mind

Disc 2
01. Barbara Ann
02. The Little Girl I Once Knew
03. Sloop John B
03. Session Excerpt #1
04. Wouldn't It Be Nice
05. You Still Believe In Me
06. Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)
07. God Only Knows
08. Hang On To Your Ego
09. I Just Wasn't Made For These Times
10. Caroline, No
11. Caroline, No (Promotional Spot)
12. Good Vibrations
13. Session Excerpt #2
14. Our Prayer
15. Heroes and Villains
16. Vega-Tables
17. Cabin Essence
18. Wind Chimes
19. Fire (Mrs O'Leary's Cow)
20. Wonderful
21. Surf's Up
22. You're With Me Tonight
23. Smile Retail Promo Advert
24. Little Pad
25. Wind Chimes (Smiley Smile)
26. Wonderful (Smiley Smile)
27. Whistle In
28. Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring
29. Surf's Up (1967 Version)
30. Can't Wait Too Long

Disc 3
01. Darlin'
02. Aren't You Glad (Mono)
03. Country Air
04. I'd Love Just Once To See You (Mono)
05. Here Comes The Night (Mono)
06. Friends
07. Wake The World
08. Be Here In The Morning
09. Passing By
10. Busy Doin' Nothin'
11. Do It Again
12. Walk On By
13. I Can Hear Music
14. Be With Me (Demo)
15. I Went To Sleep
16. Time To Get Alone
17. Never Learn Not To Love
18. Mona Kana
19. I Just Got My Pay
20. Break Away
21. San Miguel
22. Celebrate The News
23. Cotton Fields (The Cotton Song)
24. Back Home
25. Where Is She?
26. Soulful Old Man Sunshine (Writing Session Excerpt)
27. Soulful Old Man Sunshine
28. Slip On Through
29. This Whole World
30. All I Wanna Do
31. Forever
32. Cool, Cool Water

Disc 4
01. Feel Flows
02. Long Promised Road
03. Disney Girls (1957)
04. A Day In The Life Of A Tree
05. 'Til I Die (Alternate Mix)
06. Wouldn't It Be Nice (To Live Again)
07. Marcella
08. All This Is That
09. Carry Me Home
10. Mount Vernon and Fairway (Theme)
11. Sail On, Sailor
12. California Saga
13. The Trader
14. Only With You
15. Short Skirts
16. Surf Squad
17. Rock and Roll Music (Hot Mix)
18. It's OK
19. Had To Phone Ya (Instrumental)
20. Just Once In My Life (Instrumental)
21. Mony, Mony
22. Life Is For The Living
23. Deep Purple
24. It's Over Now
25. Still I Dream Of It

Disc 5
01. California Feelin' (Demo)
02. Mona
03. Johnny Carson
04. Good Time
05. The Night Was So Young
06. I'll Bet He's Nice
07. Let's Put Our Hearts Together
08. Everybody Wants To Live
09. I'm Begging You Please
10. She's Got Rhythm
11. My Diane
12. Good Timin'
13. Baby Blue
14. Stevie
15. Goin' To The Beach
16. Oh Darlin' (Alternate Version)
17. Goin' On
18. Oh Lord (Demo)
19. Where I Belong
20. It's Gettin' Late
21. Male Ego
22. Soul Searchin'
23. You're Still A Mystery
24. Think About The Days
25. From There To Back Again
26. Pacific Coast Highway
27. Summer's Gone

Disc 6: From The Vaults
01. Meant For You (Alternate Version)
02. Old Man River
03. Radio Spot #1
04. Sail Plane Song
05. My Solution
06. Big Sur ('Landlocked' Version)
07. This Whole World (a cappella)
08. Sweet and Bitter
09. Won't You Tell Me
10. I Believe In Miracles (Vocal Section)
11. I Was Made To Love Her (Rehearsal)
12. Oh Yeah!
13. Fig Plucker
14. Radio Spot #2
15. Good Vibrations (Early Version)
16. Back Home (1963 Version)
17. Why
18. We Got Love
19. Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love
20. Rollin' Up To Heaven
21. Drip Drop (Teardrops On My Bed)
22. Heroes and Villains (Lei'd in Hawaii)
23. God Only Knows (Lei'd in Hawaii)
24. Can't Wait Too Long (Fragment)
25. Sherry, She Needs Me
26. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
27. Airplane (Love You Audition)
28. Let's Put Our Hearts Together (Love You Audition)
29. I'll Bet He's Nice (Love You Audition)
30. Heroes and Villains (Cocaine Sessions)
31. My Love Lives On
32. Wonderful K.O.M.A.
33. Radio Spot #3
34. We're Together Again (2012 Mix)
35. Friends (Takes 1 & 2)
36. In The Back Of My Mind (Instrumental)
37. Thank Him (Demo)
38. Unknown Harmony
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:23:06 PM by Judd » Logged

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
Blue2013
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2014, 07:05:40 PM »

The Smiley Smile Sessions
Adult Child
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2014, 07:43:28 PM »

The bedroom tapes would be pretty amazing. I just really want to hear Brian's piano demo of 'Til I Die'. To me, that's the holy grail of the unheard stuff. And though I would love everything mentioned already here, the one realistic possibility of a box set I'd love is one of just demos, all the existing demos. There's a kind of thrill in the demo version of 'I'll Bet He's Nice' that isn't in the album version. If all those bare demos were unearthed I'd pay good money for that box set. And interesting things like the Dennis vocal version of 'A Day in the Life of a Tree'.

Though more than a box set, I'd like a great documentary about the Beach Boys. A really in depth one. One that covers all the bases thoroughly. Endless Harmony was great, but the Smile section wasn't exactly thorough. Beautiful Dreamer is great, but it's also a lot about Brian's resurrection of it, and there aren't any interviews with the other guys from the Beach Boys. I'd like the documentary to have, as I've said, thorough sections on every base, with interviews with all the guys (including as much footage from Dennis and Carl as can be found). How I imagine it in my head is amazing, and if I had the money and resources I would. Their music and story is so rich that it wouldn't be anything less than unbelievable.

Anyways, yeah, the bedroom tapes would be pretty amazing.

"In my opinion it makes Pet Sounds stink - that's how good it is!" - Dennis Wilson

"Our records were really very good. We're very talented and we know how to do what we do." - Carl Wilson

"The thing is, I'm just pooping along. Some people buzz along. I poop along. I just can't help it; that's the way I am. I'm just a pooper." - Brian Wilson
silodweller
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2014, 02:27:36 AM »

Actually, I would like to see a great big book on The Beach Boys just like The Beatles Anthology coffee table book.  It seems to be something that is lacking... 

"Carl broke his cigarette over his G string, we're sorry..."
El Molé
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2014, 03:49:58 AM »

I think the one that makes sense is a Brian Wilson solo box set, or at least an expanded multi-disc compilation. There's enough unreleased material to make it work (far more unreleased material than there appears to still be for the Beach boys). There's the Sweet Insanity stuff and Paley sessions material that deserves release, countless demos from over the years (particularly if it covered solo performances of eventual Beach Boys material), presumably plenty of live material, various oddities which are only available as downloads or stand alone solo tracks on compilations (California Feelin, Rodney on the Roq), outtakes from solo album sessions, bonus tracks not included as standard on various album releases. There's plenty there that could make a really complete set. I'd wait until after Brian's next solo album and do it some time around the biopic's release. Something a bit like the recent Nilsson set might be good, discs of each released album with bonus material and then additional discs for rarities/unreleased material.

Can't see it happening, but it should!
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2014, 12:46:42 PM »

*whoops*

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2014, 12:50:29 PM »

I couldn't agree more on a deluxe Brian Wilson box set with all those various tracks you mentioned...

probably the hardest part would be obtaining the rights to all the different projects he has done over the years...

still I dream of it...

RickB
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx