gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680813 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 02:15:50 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hallo!  (Read 2159 times)
chrs_mrgn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2013, 09:36:08 PM »

Long time lurker here.

I grew up listening to the Beach Boys but never really gave them much thought. My dad was into them when he was younger - their surf stuff.

When I graduated from college, like many other young people these days I was out of work with a lot of time to look for work online and generally browse the Internet. It was somehow that when I was browsing I came across a headline "The Beach Boys to release aborted Smile Sessions" or something similar. I really have no idea why this interested me but long story short - I found Cabin Essence and my mind was blown.

I never really looked back after that. It was amazing to me how this band who was very well known by basically everyone could have so much music that the vast majority of people have never even heard! And it was cool to be able to keep finding things that the band had done or discovering all of their albums, reading into the history etc.

Anyways, so here I am! Excited to join in on the conversations.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 06:54:09 AM »

Long time lurker here.

Grin

Welcome!

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx